Uptown East Valparaiso

I like the community since a lot of people living here go to the university making us all have something in common. The community events are fun and creative.
I’ve had nothing but a great experience living here! Staff is always helpful & units are perfect for what I need while I’m in school. Rent is a little on the high side but all the amenities and things they do for residents makes up for it.
The place is nice but has the feel that it was cheaply built. when I plug things into the outlet the whole thing moves a bit. The air vents rattel and our dryer only works on two settings. The events with free food and games are fun though.
Living at the uptown east is convenient, luxurious and fun! Submitting work orders is super easy, and things get fixed quickly. Ivan, property manager, is so friendly and approachable. Everyone who works at the office is amazing. Earlier this year I had a bad back injury and they even brought my package to me when it came in—an ice pack I had ordered for my back. I love living here!
Great location. Amazing staff. For the most part good apartment with nice amenities fir a college student. Exercise center could use a water station or a water fountain. Printer has a weird line on left side of paper. However I love that printer is supplied!!
For the most part, I have enjoyed living in Uptown. But, there is definitely room for improvement. I have experienced many maintenance/building issues, which made me very unsatisfied as a resident while living here.
High rent for low space, good location to campus. Oven and stove top was a great upgrade. Half the residents smoke pot so the building always stinks.
Overall it has been really good. The apartment is pricey but for the great location and fully furnished apartment and amenities it really is worth it. I rated lower because there has been several issues with different things in my apartment, such as our door lock, toilet, building intercom system, and other little things. Staff is friendly and quick to help.
Nice and clean apartments, but have had a lot of issues with lighting and heating. Staff is super friendly and they put on a lot of fun events.
It has been good. I wish there was more lighting in the apartment, and we've had multiple issues with plumbing. I haven't talked to any of my neighbors, and they can be quite loud.