Uptown East Valparaiso

Community is great and understanding. Staff is welcoming and answers any question you might have. Maintenance is great, but should stick to the day/time that they say they’ll be doing maintenance.
Uptown has been a good experience! The staff members are nice and helpful, and it’s great to have the amenities in the community center— plus in-unit washers and dryers.
I just moved into a single bedroom in building 4 of Uptown, and it's great so far! It's been so easy having it furnished, along with amenities like the fitness center, etc.
Leasing office has convenient hours and staff are always willing to answer questions. Buildings are well maintained inside and out. The leasing office communicates frequently about inspections, repairs, events etc. Location is good and is close to campus as well as plenty of shopping/ dining.
It was very expensive, the lighting is really bad in the apartments (especially the rooms), and it is very noisy. But the furnishings were nice as were the staff.
Overall, I've enjoyed my experience at Uptown East. The staff is very friendly and I love the events they host. Only complaint is sometimes it takes awhile for issues to be resolved.
I have very much enjoyed living at Uptown East. It is more expensive than most apartments in the area; however, the full furnished apartment and amenities make it worth it. The staff is always very helpful and attentive.
While I don’t live in Uptown right now, I do have a friend that lives here and where I’ve stayed multiple nights and the community is great and welcoming. We are college students so we can be loud at times, but most people are understanding.
I like the apartment since it is so convenient location and set up wise. I just wish the walls weren’t so thin and that each building had a dumpster
I have really enjoyed living here! The staff was very accommodating when we first moved in early in the Summer. I love that Nicole does her very best to have amazing socials for residents to come to and have fun!