Uptown Fayetteville

4.6

4.6

1 star
I was never told about the $85 resident fee until I had already moved in and signed the lease. A woman was literally shot and killed a floor under me and was never informed why the police and investigators were on the property until the police informed me of what happened. Lastly, I left for Christmas for about three weeks. When I came back, my door had been unlocked by the maintenance crew for filter checks, but they forgot to re-lock my apartment. That means yes, my apartment was unlocked for two weeks until I returned. I told the assistant property manager and a week later... still no word or apology.
I enjoy living here. Convenient place to live. Near restaurants and work places with lots of livelihood. Suitable amenities but could use more parking.
Living here has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've made so many memories the past several years. The amenities are great and the entire staff is always friendly and helpful.
I love the amenities at uptown Fayetteville apartment. Maintenance response to things very quickly . The gym is always low. When I want to use it.
The living quarters are nice. However, the grounds are covered in feces, which is disgusting. I have reported this many times and the problem has worsened.
Friendly staff, they work hard and get things done. I’ve had a package and my bike stolen though. Bike was locked on my porch. It’s close to the Greenway and they have no security gates. The apt are nice though and well maintained.
I have had a great experience so far at Uptown. The staff has been really helpful to my needs and have addressed my maintenance concerns in a timely manner.
Wonderful experience so far living at Uptown! Very quiet in the main tower and prompt maintenance and management teams! Thanks for all of the wonderful service and leasing experience so far!
I enjoy living here. It is a clean, kept up well, and safe. I wish we had more shops in use downstairs at the moment. Would love coffee or pizza downstairs.
Been great so far; lived here for just over 5 months and enjoying the overall experience. Have not been able to make much use of the amenities due to COVID.