Uptown Fayetteville

Everyone I meet in passing is super friendly. Everyone is respectful and I don’t hear footsteps above me or hear people next to me! The employees are very kind too and say hi and start a conversation every time I see them.
Just moved in 3 days ago and so far its been a great experience. My apartment was clean when I got it and no issues with appliances. People seem friendly and mine their own business which I love.
The community and facility are always clean. The staff are super friendly. And being close to everything (restaurants, shopping, trails, and parks) is a HUGE plus!
This is by far the best apartment complex I have lived in while in Fayetteville. It feels very private but still with a sense of community, and the location is the best thing ever.
Very nice location. Amazing perks; valet trash! It’s just a very well though out apartment complex. The fact that recycling is a thing here makes me love it even more.
I really like Uptown which is why I went with a longer lease renewal. The property is well maintained despite the size of the complex. The few times I've asked for service, the team responded quickly and was able to fix the problem on the first visit. Security is a bit of an issue with recent car break-ins and bike thefts. There are always issues with any complex. The top two issues at this time are the discontinuation of the continuous overnight patrol around the property and at times the management is slow to send out communications.
It’s a very quiet community and very dog friendly. The management team is very professional and quick to fix any issues. It’s so nice to be so close to the trail system.
I love living here and being able to feel free yet cared for. The staff is so nice and always willing to answer any questions and help. This place is amazing.
Everyone has been so nice and accommodating. Any issue we have had has been fixed quickly thanks to the staff. My roommate and I have really enjoyed living here!
Community is great neighbors are awesome! Love that it’s so close to everything I need and it’s close to my job so I could literally just walk to work if I wanted to