Uptown is a very clean, quiet community . So close to everything; trails, shopping, restaurants, etc... This has to be the best apartment living in Fayetteville.

Great location, management and amenities. Any time I have reached out to uptown management, they never fail to get back to me no matter the circumstance in a timely manner.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I love living at uptown! All my neighbors are so friendly, and it’s a beautiful place to call home! My dog and I enjoy all the grassy areas and we love how close the greenway is.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

This place is awesome. The people working here are the coolest and have always made sure I’m happy with everything. The apartments are so clean and modern.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I have lived at uptown since shortly after it opened. I have a great experience here. The grounds are always clean and maintence crew is fast and reliable.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I absolutely ADORE this complex! I lived here a year or two ago, but ended up leaving the state. I loved it so much that it was my first choice when I came back to Arkansas! The best thing about this complex is how CLEAN the apartments are. The carpet is clean and there are never stains, no scuffs on the hardwood, and all of the appliances work properly upon move-in. Uptown genuinely means it when they say these apartments are “luxury” and the title is deserving!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Slightly overrated. The apartments were built super quick and it is apparent because water damage is prevalent all over the complex. Thankful to have a place to live though.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The material used in constructing this property is phenomenal. I needed a smoke free property and uptown apartments has it!! This is the best choice I could’ve ever made because of the convenience I have to all my favorite stores. Thanks Keesha and rest of staff! You guys are awesome!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is a great location. I enjoy the cosmopolitan feel of the apartments. The Staff is very friendly and always willing to assist. Uptown has a wonderful community vibe for its residents.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Beautiful finishes, community events offered throughout the year, and great amenities like the pool and gym. I’ve lived at Uptown since December 2016 and it truly feels like home!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown Apartments in Fayetteville have been nothing short of amazing! The staff is extremely helpful and always willing to assist in any way possible. The buildings are always kept clean and the all of the residents are super friendly.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

To any prospective resident, don't think twice about moving to Uptown apartments. It's incredible. I've never enjoyed living in an apartment complex as much as I do here. I’m gonna miss it.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I have really enjoyed living at Uptown. As a college student the location is not as convenient as other apartment complexes. However, it’s close to several restaurants and shopping areas. It has been a safe community with plenty of parking available!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I like living at Uptown but wish we had more walk up options in the immediate area. Staff does a great job as well and is usually very responsive to any issues.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Our location is great and utility prices are awesome. I like my neighbors, but with limited community businesses over the past couple years, it's not quite as "lively" as I anticipated, especially considering the price. Overall good experience, the complaints are basic and 1st world.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

So far it has been good. I enjoy the location and the ability to walk to a few local spots. The apartment has been nice thus far. I feel as though it is on the higher end of the price range though for the general area without being closer to some of the major cities or towns

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

This has been the best lease decision ever! The best location! Awesome atmosphere all around! I absolutely love living here! Can wait for more memories to come from the all the amazing experiences! Thanks Uptown for being so UP!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Super convenient location with great amenities all at a very affordable price. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is handled in a very short turn around.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Amazing place to live. Everyone is so open to each other and friendly. The staff also does an AMAZING job at building community amongst the residents.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

uptown is a great place to live. amazing apartments and amenities. staff is super helpful and always friendly. community events are fun too!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

It is fun to live in the Up Town community. Thanks for the latest pumpkin carving event and the boiled shrimp dinner. That was a lot of fun. Thanks for your hard work planning all those community gathering events.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The staff has been really helpful with my move-in. They answered my question respectfully, helped me tour the place and were quick to make arrangements as per my need.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is a modern community that made the transition from city living in Chicago a lot easier! The amenities are awesome - especially the pool during the summer.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown has been an amazing place to live!! The apartments are beautiful inside, everything you need is nearby and you can walk to get coffee, food, ice cream, or beer and nothing beats that. Definitely the best apartment complex in Fayetteville, I’m very happy with my choice.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

We have been living here for about two months now, and have found people in our community so welcoming and helpful. The staff is always ready to help with whatever needs to be taken care of.