great location, everything I needed in an apartment complex. allows most dogs with a lot of green space for them. great gym great pool amazing community gathering spaces

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love our apartment and all the amenities. Staff is great! Very friendly and helpful. The community garden is fantastic as are the musical swings!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Basically everything has been astounding! From the amenities to the living spaces themselves, everything has exceeded my expectations. The community has also been wonderful and friendly to new residents.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love Uptown Fayetteville apartments so far. The complex is really nice and the pool and gym are great. I will definitely enjoy living here. Also, the staff is great.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

My apartment is beautiful, and the community is great. I love that I can walk to so many great restaurants and activities from the complex. I love uptown!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is an awesome place with awesome people and awesome staff. The location is great with lot's nearby and it is nice and quiet for the most part.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I’ve lived here for 2 1/2 years and have loved being about to meet all my neighbors! :) My favorite thing about the property is the heated saltwater pool!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Some aspects of apartment feel cheap. Ex. Placement of single towel rack, countertop sealant, lack of shelving, lack of ceiling fan speed control. But, overall space is lovely and if you are not in the main building you don't experience much construction noise or neighbor noise.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love the community and the residents. Easiest move in and application process I have had. Neighbors are nice and the apartment community is clean

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

It was wonderful! Wes was very helpful! Thank you so much! I’m from Dallas, TX and looking forward to the new job! The amenities are outstanding.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

It is a very nice area with many nice people living here. Outside looks fantastic and modern, without looking cold and uninviting. I see people around the pool and swings, so the community looks very lively, but dulls down at night so that things aren't too noisy. Overall a very nice environment to be living in.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Has been amazing. I love the pool, murals, swings, urban farm, gym and roof top, views, community stores, and how it is close to everything I want and need. It is a very fun experience.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The environment and the asmostphere are so good. But the service is not good, our problem is not resolved for a long time, probably there are only several maintenance technician. I am very uncomfortable this. Hope you can improve soon. Thanks.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Getting in and thru the process was aggressive but in my mind great!! Because not just anyone can live here which makes me feel so much safer as I come and go!!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love living at Uptown, but the harsh reality is our apartments are extremely overpriced for the area. The walls are not painted, the floors are cheap & the cabinets weren’t built properly. The quality of the appliances are low, but we are still paying a premium price in an undesirable area. That said, I’ve had a great experience thus far. Management is GREAT (quality of the apartments has nothing to do with them), so for the reason I am glad I renewed my lease.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The community is nice but the finishes seem to be a bit cheap. While they certainly look nice, I have had some issues with quality in the drawers etc.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is awesome. Great community. Everybody is very friendly. Everything goes well. When i have an issue and request maintenance, i get feedback quickly.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love it here. The staff are very kind and co side rate. They go out of their way to make us feel welcome and included. Maintenance totally rocks!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great building and friendly staff! Although there’s some fees (bill processing fees, annual account set fee) that add up. It is a small suggestion, but I’d really like to have access to a dumpster year round. Trash valet is convenient but I don’t like having trash sitting out during the day.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The process of moving in was easy. The staff is friendly and very informative. They make you feel at home from the moment they give you the keys.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

We love it here! Pool, garden, gym, and the residents are the whole package. We really enjoy being in walking distance of multiple restaurants and the movie theater.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Such a fun place to live with all of the different resident events! Gym is very functional and always has great classes! Super fun roof patio and pool as well!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Absolutely love it here!!! Couldn’t have asked for better! Staff is beyond helpful and the amenities are incredible. Highly recommend this property to anyone!!!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is an amazing place to live, you get the best service from leasing and maintenance staff. It is located in a great part of town, where you have access to several eateries and entertainment.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great atmosphere, my only complaint is the loud frequency noises that are constant, and the walls are extremely thin. Other than that I have had a great experience! Love that pool!!