Uptown Fayetteville

4.6

4.6

This place has felt just like home since I moved in. They are quick to address any concerns and I enjoy all the amenities from gym, recycling, pool, coffee bar on site, pet friendly, plus so much more I couldn't even list them all!
This home is absolutely perfect! The community feels so safe and management has been such a help in the move in process. Close to so many helpful businesses
Our experience with the moving process was smooth and free of stress. Looking forward to a great year with uptown. I will definitely recommend this place to some friends.
Nice view of the sunrise, we got a good deal with the new apartment. Loving the kitchen very big, nice cabinets, an the island is very beautiful.
Everything from move in and everything. Uptown is the best place to live! I couldn’t ask for a better place to live and the staff are incredible.
Best staff, location and facilities in the area. They made the process and the decision easy. We love it here ! If you are looking for a place to call home that’s close to it all come vist
I love living here. A fantastic atmosphere for young professionals and the networking opportunities are great! The pool days in the summer are the best!
I love the community and the monthly social gatherings they offer to get to know your neighbors. The apartments are beautiful and in a great location.
We love Uptown. The community, the atmosphere, location, and quality of living spaces are all things we adore about being here. The office staff are wonderful humans and maintenance is always so helpful. Thank you for making this a great place to live!
The amenities are nice when you can use them. Nice apartments and great location, but rent increases year over year. The maintenance team is super responsive and helpful. Dont lock your bike outside.