Uptown Fayetteville

Moved in over this past weekend - so far so good, smooth process, place was ready as described and the neighborhood seems great so far! Excited to try out more of the amenities and meet some neighbors soon!
Beautiful clean apartment. The grounds outside are inviting. Very close to tons of shopping, and close enough to Fayetteville campus to make it a good choice for college students.
Month free to begin, nice amenities and even with the complexity of COVID this facility provides above par residential options mirroring large metropolitan city center lofts.
Fantastic building inside and out. The unit is amazing and very modern. The front desk, maintenance team, and property manager are all great to work with.
Just moved in last week and it's already been great! The staff was so helpful touring my apartment, and signing my lease, and I was able to move in a week after I toured.
I needed to move very quickly and everyone was so helpful to get me what I needed in a short amount of time! I Love this place and community!
Been living here for over a year now and I enjoy the aesthetics and the pool/gym but there seems to be frequent miscommunication from management, according to my own experiences and the facebook group.
Super nice move in experience!! Staff is very kind and super helpful. Out apartment was clean upon move in and there were only some minor details that the staff fixed immediately!
The apartment complex is in a great location with great features. The leasing staff is friendly and helpful and made the move-in process simple.
I just moved in, but everyone I’ve met in passing is super friendly and helpful! The atmosphere is peaceful and the amenities within my own apartment as well as the communal spaces are awesome