My husband & I just just moved into Uptown a few days ago and we absolutely LOVE it. The staff is incredible, and everything is extremely well taken care of! The apartments are clean, very updated, & beautiful! We also enjoy being in close proximity to nearly everything. Definitely giving this place 5 stars! Love love love everything about it.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I just moved in but everyone and everything is exceeding my expectations so far! I love the responsiveness to all my questions and issues. The convenience of the location is unbeatable.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Amenities are good. Location is great. Close to everything you’d need to be close to. The pool is my favorite part. The gym is decent, but could be better

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

So far, so great! Loving the people, location, space, and amenities. Pool was divine today and looking forward to spending some time on the roof. Maintenance has been handled quickly and professionally. I hope that the empty space in the shop area is filled quickly, as I love the ones there now and look forward to a new tenant.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I have loved living here even before I started living here. Uptown is just one of those places that you know is better for everyone. Everyone, including the staff is friendly and they always have different activities going on and around the site. No place can beat uptown!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

So nice! Love it! I just moved in and it’s by far the nicest apartment and apartment facility I’ve ever lived out. I would highly recommend it!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

My husband and I love living here! The location is perfect, and we couldn’t have better amenities living at Uptown! Anytime we have needed any type of help the Uptown staff has been extremely accommodating. We can’t say anything negative about this great place!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I LOVE how close we are to everything important to me-entertainment, good food/beer, and the bike trail. The staff are all friendly and ready to help in anyway they can.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Almost two years since I moved here, and it’s been a blast! Kind, helpful staff, lovely neighbors, and maintenance is always friendly fast and efficient. Coming home feels peaceful. Thank you Uptown for being such a beautiful experience and a safe place to live.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great amenities and love the layout of the apartments. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. There isn’t too many grassy areas for the dogs but it is so great that lots of people have them. Really enjoy this apartment

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I like the air conditioning and convenient location of the facility. It's within walking distance to shopping. Restaurants and other forms of entertainment.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I love this apartment community. It’s dog friendly, well kept and in a great location! I moved without touring and am very pleased with my decision!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great place to live, like all the security features we have.! Like that there is no noise in the building and how they always keep everything clean

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Love the entire vibe at Uptown Fayetteville! From the modern architecture to the incredible amenities, it’s an amazing apartment experience. Love the integration of trees on the property as well as the proximity to bike trails. We Always enjoy the outdoor swings and the garden. The pool and workout facilities are top notch! Plus our apartment has beautiful wood floors and granite countertops throughout, everything is new and clean. Can’t say enough good things about Uptown! We’re happy to be apart of such a great community!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great spot and location! Not too many college students or kids which makes this place great for 25-40 year old professionals. Pool and gym are great!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Noise has been good since the move to a new building. However, we have recently begun to have bug issues. Spiders from the oven vent, beetles in the living room. I expect it to subside when they spray again, but it is frustrating.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Staff has been fantastic! Wes and Keisha are amazing! The property is very nice, and other than wishing there was an elevator at both ends of the building because I am too old for that many repetitions of stairs carrying furniture I am completely pleased with the choice we made. The amenities are impressive and the views are nice. Neighbors are friendly, and security is not a concern. Very pleased indeed.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I moved into Uptown Fayetteville the week of July 4th and had a plumbing concern that the maintenance crew handled right away. Kyle and Matt were quick with the repair that was not an easy task, and efficient. Then they gave me time to settled in, and scheduled a day for one remaining fix due to the plumbing issue, involving a 5 minute paint job where they had patched dry wall. Matt Butler came to paint. He ended up checking a handful of items. In addition to the paint work, I asked him to check one of the smoke detectors for me that was questionable. One thing led to another, and before he left he also checked and replaced my AC filters, cleaned fuzz from the AC drain pipe, knocked down 2 wasp nests from my patio....and he even got a broom and swept clean the entire patio after! It was the most professional and enjoyable "welcoming" to this community I could have imagined. If you haven't met Matt, I guess that's a good thing meaning your apartment has not needed repairs. But, I felt like I met a new friend that day that went above and beyond! He was completely professional and efficient, and made me certain I had chosen the right place to live. Congrats to Jay and an awesome maintenance crew, and thank you again, Matt. Marietta Edwards

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Wes was an incredible help with our decision to move to Uptown. He showed us several units and all the amenities. We felt very welcomed. Looking forward to this being home for awhile.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Fantastic! Excellent community with excellent amenities. Perfect location to get anywhere in the metropolitan area. Workout classes that are twice a week are phenomenal and a great benefit of living here.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Wonderful! It is very clean and new. I love how the gym is just a few steps from my apartment. The washer and dryer included is also a plus!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown has been been such a fun place to live so far! I’ve only been here a short time and already have seen such community involvement and resident activities.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Everyone is very welcoming here! It is near my school. I feel safe. The pool is nice. The gym is decent. The modern (city) look makes me feel at home as I am from Dallas. I like the events and how everything is in close proximity. The staff is also extremely pleasant. I love it here!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I have been enjoying all the events lately that the apartment is hosting. Everyone seems to enjoy living here. The apartments are clean. I enjoy the at door recycling. The amenities are great and convenient location to my work!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Everything is great! Super easy move in. All our neighbors are awesome! The pool party’s are a blast! We have also rented bikes from the lobby and went on a 4 mile bike ride around fayetteville.