Uptown Fayetteville

Great place to live! Really enjoy the easy access to the staff, very kind and attention to your needs. Great amenities as well! The work out area is up to date and clean
Great apartment with usually very nice people. Some of the practices I don't really agree with though. Theres a fee for putting out trash on a day that it isn't collected and a fee if it's put out before a certain time which I think is excessive.
Cons: -Walls on the apartments are too thin. -Parking can be a challenge. -The neighbors are older people that want zero noises at all time (it’s a struggle to watch movies in your living room) Pros: - feels and looks high quality
Have just lived there a week, but so far it has been awesome!! The front desk people/ management have been great. It feels like a quiet, but fun place to live.
I like it a lot. The design of the buildings is what I like the most. The only think I would recommend is making the gym larger if that’s possible at all.
The front desk employees helped me out with answering any questions. They were polite and transparent with the fees which I appreciated a lot.
I really like my new living space and all the amenities that Uptown has to offer! The staff was also very helpful and attentive during the leasing and moving in process.
Absolutely love the pool at uptown & shops at our community. Modern design in apartments & proximity to community hotspots makes this an awesome place to live!
Love the apartment everybody is no nice here! And my view is amazing And I almost always have my blinds open. The floor plan is so open and love that it makes everything look so much bigger!
My experience has overall been positive. The unit is nice and quiet and the common spaces are well kept. Although the common spaces are close together, it would have been nice to get a tour of where the pool is, where to bring recycling, how I receive packages, etc. A lot of common information I had to hunt for and getting that information up front would have made my experience more seamless.