I moved into Uptown Fayetteville the week of July 4th and had a plumbing concern that the maintenance crew handled right away. Kyle and Matt were quick with the repair that was not an easy task, and efficient. Then they gave me time to settled in, and scheduled a day for one remaining fix due to the plumbing issue, involving a 5 minute paint job where they had patched dry wall. Matt Butler came to paint. He ended up checking a handful of items. In addition to the paint work, I asked him to check one of the smoke detectors for me that was questionable. One thing led to another, and before he left he also checked and replaced my AC filters, cleaned fuzz from the AC drain pipe, knocked down 2 wasp nests from my patio....and he even got a broom and swept clean the entire patio after! It was the most professional and enjoyable "welcoming" to this community I could have imagined. If you haven't met Matt, I guess that's a good thing meaning your apartment has not needed repairs. But, I felt like I met a new friend that day that went above and beyond! He was completely professional and efficient, and made me certain I had chosen the right place to live. Congrats to Jay and an awesome maintenance crew, and thank you again, Matt. Marietta Edwards

Wes was an incredible help with our decision to move to Uptown. He showed us several units and all the amenities. We felt very welcomed. Looking forward to this being home for awhile.

Fantastic! Excellent community with excellent amenities. Perfect location to get anywhere in the metropolitan area. Workout classes that are twice a week are phenomenal and a great benefit of living here.

Wonderful! It is very clean and new. I love how the gym is just a few steps from my apartment. The washer and dryer included is also a plus!

Uptown has been been such a fun place to live so far! I’ve only been here a short time and already have seen such community involvement and resident activities.

Everyone is very welcoming here! It is near my school. I feel safe. The pool is nice. The gym is decent. The modern (city) look makes me feel at home as I am from Dallas. I like the events and how everything is in close proximity. The staff is also extremely pleasant. I love it here!

I have been enjoying all the events lately that the apartment is hosting. Everyone seems to enjoy living here. The apartments are clean. I enjoy the at door recycling. The amenities are great and convenient location to my work!

Everything is great! Super easy move in. All our neighbors are awesome! The pool party’s are a blast! We have also rented bikes from the lobby and went on a 4 mile bike ride around fayetteville.

- friendly environment. - quick response - cleaning - healthy fitness room - very nice community garden. - many interesting and useful services around

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Everyone here has been so friendly and welcoming. The move in process was really easy. All of the additional amenities like the pool, gym, and restaurants downstairs are a bonus.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

This is such a great apartment complex! Not only are the amenities fantastic, but the community is phenomenal. We just moved here from another state and we are so happy that we did!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown Fayetteville is in a great location, it has great management, and great neighbors. I would definitely recommend Uptown Fayetteville to a friend.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The Uptown has great neighborhood. The maintenance is quick and helpful. Everybody here is very friendly. I am very happy when staying here.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

My husband and I and our two Goldendoodles love living at Uptown! Great location, friendly staff, dog friendly, and nice apartments!! We move A LOT and this is by far our favorite place we have lived!!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is an awesome safe environment and is located in a great part of Fayetteville. The pool is a great amenity along with the gym they have on the leasing office. Would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I’ve just moved here and it’s already so much better than my last apartment. I feel safer here, the complex is beautiful, and management is so much kinder and Moreno helpful. I am excited to live here!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Great location- close to the highway & shopping. Excellent customer service! Buildings are beautiful & modern. My favorite part though is the community pool!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I really like this place. The apartment is awesome. I like that everything is near by. The shops are really convenient being so close. The pool is also really nice.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Really easy to deliver the application form and quick to get the keys of the apartment to start moving in. I just moved with a friend and the apartment is impecable with great benefits like the pool and gym.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I absolutely love the atmosphere and the amenities! The apartment itself is very well lit and I love the modern feel! Haven’t really had the chance to experience the community but am so excited to!

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

It is just a beautiful place to live in. I can walk to almost every place I need. It is right on the walking trail and very close to the Mall.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

I've only just moved in but I already love living here! The location and amenities aren't perfect! The staff has also been super friendly and helpful in the short time that I have lived here.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

Uptown is a great place to live! The amenities are awesome and the community is extremely nice and welcoming. I highly recommend moving here if you are looking for a luxury apartment in Fayetteville

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The modern style of these apartments was something that immediately attracted Caleb and I to the apartments and has not disappointed. The staff has been incredible thus far and we are really loving our new home.

Reply from Uptown Fayetteville

The Location is great and the amenities really come in handy. The apartments are well laid out and designed in a way to accommodate our needs.