Uptown Fayetteville

I just moved in and the move in experience was smooth and the staff was helpful. So far I love it! It’s quiet and the area/apartment itself is very safe.
I enjoy our apartment at Uptown. Location and services are great. Small functional issues with layout and fixtures keep it from being perfect. Some weight bearing issues with drawers, proximity of towel rack to the top of the toilet. Small issues that don't negate an otherwise great and lovely apartment.
Kesha was great with the entire process! She mad the entire move in super efficient and simple. The community it’s very well kept up with and clean. I like the location and running trails
We just moved in to Uptown but are extremely impressed by the customer service that the office has, the cleanliness of the apartment, and the modern open feel each apartment has. We are so excited to settle in more!
The noise is low. The location is wonderful. The residents and staff are kind. There have been events where I can meet new people, and my apartment is in great condition and is very safe! It’s been a great experience!
I love Uptown! The staff is awesome and the property is so well taken care of. The residents are nice and quiet as well. I love the recyclable trash valet too!
I really appreciate how much uptown has been doing to deflect the impact covid-19 has on their residents! The gesture is appreciated! Thanks uptown :)
Great place to live! Really enjoy the easy access to the staff, very kind and attention to your needs. Great amenities as well! The work out area is up to date and clean
Great apartment with usually very nice people. Some of the practices I don't really agree with though. Theres a fee for putting out trash on a day that it isn't collected and a fee if it's put out before a certain time which I think is excessive.
Cons: -Walls on the apartments are too thin. -Parking can be a challenge. -The neighbors are older people that want zero noises at all time (it’s a struggle to watch movies in your living room) Pros: - feels and looks high quality