Living at uptown has been a great experience. The management has been great. The new upgrades are wonderful. The courtyards are being upgraded this is a great new additions. They have ping pong also and grills.

This week Ihave found homeless people in the pool bathroom. Tuesday homeless guy shaving his head. Thursday night there was 2 homeless guys in the bathroom shooting up drugs. There was a needle hanging out of his arm. I found a needle underneath the sink.

Uptown Square is a great place to live. It's a quiet, safe and secure community close to everything. The renovations and upgrades are looking great. Most of the office staff is awesome.

Application process was easy, the apartment has a great location. It has great amenities such as a gym, patio so that I am able to grill, and a pool.

Love the community and area of Uptown Square! Great location with walkable stores, bars, and local attractions. The amenities at this location are great too!

I was locked into a lease for $200 a month less than what I ended up paying. They said that I did not sign my lease and someone else got it online even though I confirmed my lease over the phone multiple times with a leasing agent there. That will be $2,400 out of my pocket for a mistake on Uptown Square's end.

We have had such a great experience with our new apt! Everyone in the office has always been helpful. And the community is great. The gym is nice and i love the rooftop

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The area is nice and quite, the convenience of being close to everything is great. Love the pool and the rooftop. I would highly recommend uptown square apartments.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The new amenities being introduced are really keeping the uptown community tight knit. New friends and relationships are made on a daily basis.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Good area, lots of nice restaurants and bars within walking distance. Taking into account covered parking, these apartments are the best deal you can get for this location.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Staff does a good job in person but anything over email gets lost. Maintenance is quick. Anxious to see the renovations complete because the community is started to look bad. Love the new dog bins.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location; within walking distance of many restaurants and bars. Reliable washer/dryers located in building. Covered, secure parking. Pet friendly

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Landscaping is awesome! I can’t wait for the lounge to be done as well as the community room! I can tell New management really cares about the community.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The management staff is great here! I had issues with my neighbors upstairs and they handled the situation very well. I also love the remodeling and it is making the apartments more upscale.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown is great! The staff are so friendly and have amazing customer service! The grounds are always well-maintained and it seems they are always striving to make improvements.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great place to live with great amenities. I have lived here 3 years and I love it. The leasing agents are very nice and the maintenance staff is fast and professional.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Excited to move to my new home at Uptown Square, can't beat the location! So much to walk to and do nearby. Looking forward to exploring even more soon!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The streets are clean and the facilities are nice! Everyone has been very friendly. The ramps in the building made moving easy. -1 star for some small cosmetic damages.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Awesome location, but slow management. Overall though, love living here and how close everything is. I can bike to work, which is a huge perk.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

this place has everything you need close by and tons of amenities. has friendly staff and are always looking to go above and beyond for their residents.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I'm originally from Chicago so I'm a city girl through and through, but I also love my car. Finding an amazing community with car garage option was already a tall order... not only is the leasing office super friendly but the amenities are crazy awesome AND its affordable. Actual swimming pool-check. Car garage-check. Washer/dryer in unit-check. Not to mention literal walking distance of everything the city has to offer. BEST find ever!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love uptown square. I wish we could get hard wood/vinyl floors though. It’s aweseome that they just put in cabanas at the pool. I love all the restaurants around the area too

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far the community is great. I wish they had a mail room in each building because the office does close at certain time. They are open 7 days a week.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

great place in a beautiful neighborhood. Can't beat the location. Neighbors have all been super friendly. Very happy to be here. Look forward to staying for a while!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location, good amenities (gym, parking, and pool) and lots of variety of layouts for apartments. Could have more updated appliances in the apartments