My boyfriend and I are very happy living here. We live our apartment and so do our 2 dogs! They have lots of furry friends to play with, keeping them very entertained. We all love if here! The location is great too! Looking forward to a fun summer here!!!

Just resigned my lease because I love these apartments! The main complaint now is that we have to pay for the locker system when it use to be free. Also parking went up in cost.

Traditionally, I have felt very positive about living at Uptown Square; however, there have been a number of theft related issues which is resulting in me beginning to feel unsafe. A few examples: 1. The storage unit next to our was busted open and broken into. I feel it was only by luck or chance that my husband was literally in our storage unit when this happened, thus when the perpetrators opened our storage unit door they were frightened off by my husband. If he wouldn't have been there our things might have been stolen. 2. Some of our laundry was stolen from the dryer while we were drying our clothes. It appeared only cold-weather clothes were taken, indicated it may have been a person needing clothes to stay warm. But this is obviously still an issue. We reported these incidents to the front office. The staff kindly listen to the issue. But at the end of the day, it appears that the complex is growing more and more unsafe. For this reason, my comfort and rating of the complex has declined. Thank you for taking the time.

I have lived here for a long time and the community experience has never been better! Neighborhood on the rise; physical and amenity upgrades; and the best management team ever.

I've had an amazing time here in uptown. I would definitely be re signing my lease is I wasn't moving out of state. Will miss this place Good people.

Living here has been great! On top of the ideal location, the staff here has been nothing but quick to help and extremely responsive. Maintenance comes within the day of a request. It’s also surprisingly quiet in this downtown hub!

I just moved in last week and so far have been impressed with the friendly apartment staff, amazing amenities, and convenient downtown location.

I’ve lived at Uptown Square during two different times in my life (8 years apart) and have been very satisfied both times. Friendly staff, fantastic location, many different floor plans to choose from, fairly reasonable rent prices considering the amenities and standard high cost of living in Denver.

It is a great facility. I just moved in a couple of months ago. The service ticket I put in was prompt. I really like the layout of my apartment.

Love this place! The location cannot possibly be best for the money, and the staff has always been helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend!

Management is doing a lot to make some of the amenities better but there are better amenities around the area. Our apartment is also old and outdated. No hardwood floors allowed above the first floor. Feels kind of like we are living in cheap student housing.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location and price. Any maintenance has been resolved quickly. Leasing office staff is nice. Close enough to downtown without the noise and traffic. There’s a park nearby that has a lot of homeless but they’re mostly harmless. Dog friendly.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Good community, working with the leasing agent was a smooth transaction, she was courteous and a pleasure to work with. Customer service has been great so far.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Things are mildly neglected around here. I've noticed unfinished wiring around the building that's been like that since I moved in. Trash building up in the parking garage and courtyards. I recently went to the gym and it was very gross. No wipes, very obvious that the machines are never cleaned and dust everywhere. The office people are very friendly and maintenance is prompt. The price is reasonable for the area. But I'd definitely pay more to see better upkeep.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It’s great! The move in process was really smooth. I really think It’s exciting how much the building has to offer when it comes to amenities!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Thus far, I have had nothing but a positive experience living in Uptown Square Apartments. The amenities are wonderful and staff has been very helpful.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost two years and so far have had a great overall experience. I attended almost all the community events and they are well put together and very enjoyable

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the location and the for the price, you can’t beat it! During the summer time, the pool and rooftop are the best places to visit. Everything is within walking distance.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Just really old, all updates are cosmetic and for the purpose of increasing rent nothing else. This will never see the light of day because they filter out bad reviews like all big corporations

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have lived here for a little under a year now, and really love it. The location is perfect. It is a walk away from downtown and the restaurants and nearby offerings are great. I love the small dog run in my buildings courtyard and just how dog friendly the whole place is. The management has been great so far with everything, and they are always smiling and willing to solve any problem and looking to create a real community here.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I’ve been here for almost two months now and I just have to say I absolutely love this place. Granted where my unit is situated I only have one neighbor above me so it is extremely quiet, which I absolutely love especially coming from my last place where the walls were paper thin. The office staff has been great too even though they had a hiccup on the lease paperwork but they were super cool and easy going about it. The amenities are also great! I have been utilizing the resident lounge for school work it’s such a great spot to seclude yourself in a chill spot has a bathroom, fire place, small kitchenette and a nice view of the court yard. Can’t wait till the warmer weather rolls in so I can take advantage of the pool and rooftop patio! All in all good spot to live super close to restaurant row 16th street mall and anything else you need all with in walk distance.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

All and all I really enjoy living here. The only disappointing aspect is that we have pay for starge. I’m still looking forward to the updates that are still being completed.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Bianca was very helpful with our move in process. She was very quick to email back with any answers to questions we had, and sold us on the great apartments.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have been nothing but happy with my leasing experience and the community since moving in. I love the area and all the amenities. Beyond satisfied.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Amazing location. Awesome staff. Literallyanything you would want to do is just around the corner. Highly recommend the uptown area. 3 thumbs up.