Uptown Square Apartment Homes

4.1

1,254 Reviews

4.1

1,254 Reviews

Love Uptown Square! I am particularly impressed with the maintenance crew - they are so quick to respond to maintenance request, regardless of the issue.
Lived here for 6 years now. Great neighborhood. Walking distance to anything you need. Safeway, livwell, bars, great restaurants with a very Uptown vibe.
Even the guys “working on” the pool are selling the leasing office out about how they could’ve had the pool open literally in the beginning of summer but you guys were dragging your feet.
I am really loving living here. Our appliances are old and worn down so I hope they update them. But the courtyards are beautiful. There is also always scooters near by which is really nice.
Maintenance is very quick to fix any problem I have. I can submit a maintenance request online and it’s resolved in 2 days or less. Every maintenance employee has been very friendly.
Everything has been good so far. I've been living here for like 2 months now and I don't have much to complain about. One thing to note is that the pool is still getting fixed and I wish construction could go by faster so I can use the pool already with how hot the weather currently still is. Location is very prime though and is within walking distance to the 16th St Mall.
Great place to live! The location is great. All of my neighbors are pleasant and respectful. Also very safe which is very important to me when considering an apartment.
1 star
Good location but that's about it...if you want the fire alarms to go off for no reason regularly, packages to be stolen, stuff stolen off your door, doors continually propped open to allow our homeless population to wander in, to pay for parking while they don't hold residents accountable for parking in the retail parking spaces for free, a pool that hasn't opened once all season, a gate code system that hasn't been updated or "fixed" in over a year of you living at the complex, and no one to do anything about any of your issues...this is the place for you lemme tell you...but hey you can come to get some snacks at the leasing office so that makes up for the lack of management I guess...
1 star
Sept 1. Still no pool. No laundry in the building as of today maybe. Hopefully this is a “faster repair” than the pool. I already get my laundry stolen. Would suck to have to leave it across the street.
I have reported the same thing to three different management companies and nothings changed. There are still people putting their circulars from the mail on the top of the mailboxes instead of throwing them away.