Uptown Square Apartment Homes

4.2

1,117 Reviews

4.2

1,117 Reviews

amenitites are nice but fire alarms annoying and bad customer service. laundry in building 6 has improved but still inconvenient. hopefully pool opens up soon
I’ve reviewed a couple of times but have recently renewed and love the area. Very well priced as well. Always feel safe here too. Everything I need is in walking distance.
Uptown has unique floor plans in a to-die-for Denver neighborhood. With the historic brick sidewalks to the cozy courtyard areas, it’s hard not to call this community home.
Excited about the Indi! The staff has been great and easy to work with. In my few days there I’ve met a handful of neighbors and all the residents have been friendly and welcoming!
Great place!! Good location price and amenities. Love the local restaurant. Live here. D bar is fantastic, so is campfire and las delicious!!!
I am moving out tomorrow because I bought my own home, but I'm going to miss Uptown! I've lived in Uptown Square 3/5 years that I've lived in Denver and I absolutely love the area. Definitely would have stayed there and wish I could have bought something in the neighborhood!
The amenities and the price are awesome. The gym is really impressive and parking is great. I feel safe in my apartment and love how walkable this area is.
I love the apartment. My washer isn’t working but maintenance was very responsive. It’s a very nice unit and feels clean. The location is amazing
1 star
Packaging center has been broken Into again. And yes you’re making the staff go check but it is clearly happening at night when no one is here
I enjoy living here and the area surrounding. Local businesses in this area are wonderful and I am excited to see things getting back to normal.