Uptown Square has been a good experience overall so far. I think for the price, amenities are reasonable and square footage is appropriately priced. The location for the apartment has been the best. I think some parts of the apartment and complex overall are a bit outdated. I feel safe and secure, which is important!

I like it a lot. Would be nice if the men’s bathroom in the gym worked though. Other than that the grills and patios are very nice. Lots of dog poop though.

Uptown Square Apartments is a great place to live. Not only does it have great amenities like several courtyards for socializing, along with BBQ's, a waterfall, fireplace, weightroom, secure entrance & parking, a pool, and pool table , games and rec room. There's so much here. Cool Restaurants close by too. It's awesome. The staff is helpful and friendly :)

It’s ok i don’t mind. You Aren’t very nice but the maintenance is dope. Bad on the rent and stuff. But you are kinda bad at in person. But i don’t kind loving here

Great location and amenities for the value! The only complaint is that you can hear the residents above you loud and clear as they walk around - get a top floor unit if available!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Overall, my experience with Uptown Square Apartment homes has been enjoyable. My only complaint is more space for the dogs to play, and more updated kitchens/bathrooms.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Amenities are great (brand new grills in the courtyard), location is perfect, and the staff worked with me to move in a day early. Thank you Katrina!!!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've lived in uptown uptown square apartments for 5 years now under different managements. This management by far has turned the residency living into the best I've experienced in my life. I love the staff and the changes that have been made. Living in the "old hospital building" has been such a unique experience and awesome selection for people who like history, industrial, and an artistic aesthetics aka not "basic". The amenities are awesome... although a year round pool and/or a jacuzzi would be amazing since the rooftop building does not have bathtubs in the bathrooms. But you can't have it all! Love uptown and I hope I don't have to leave for another two years.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great amenities, easy access to all building and garages. Great community and residents. Friendly office members willing to help with any questions or concerns. maintenance has been quick to respond to any issues.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It has been amazing so far! Everyone has been extremely helpful, communication has been great, and responsive to any questions that we have had.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have not had heat at all in my apartment. I was promised a space heater before the snow, but none was provided. This is unacceptable and frankly against the law not to provide me with heat. After several angry emails I was finally provided with a personal heater, but it is not nearly adequately enough to heat my 1000 square foot apartment. Very disappointed.

So far it has been okay. The leasing staff was helpful but sometimes lacked friendliness. The room is great and the neighborhood is okay, I just haven't been here long enough to meet a lot of the people.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love the area, amenities, and size of my apartment. I think that the new towing rules have not helped parking at all. They have made it worse with less space. I also know people who never got a sticker and unfortunately got their car towed.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I really do enjoy living at Uptown Square. The community activity’s are a great way to get to know other neighbors as well as employees. The only feedback would be that when a there’s a question regarding the billing on utilities not to take over a week to be resolved.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far everyone I’ve met in the community has been friendly and helpful. I haven’t had any issues with community neighbors or employees of Uptown.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have lived at Uptown Square for a few years now and I love it here. The price is unbeatable for the location. Compare to other apartment communities in the area, and you will see Uptown Square is the best priced. The amenities and community upgrades are awesome. The folks in the leasing office are great as well. Very friendly and outgoing. I would recommend Uptown Square to anyone looking for an apartment home in Denver.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is the ultimate ideal for city living. There are plenty of restaurants and great dog walking. There also also like ten different courtyards and they're all beautiful!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I live in the coolest industrial apartment ever. I also have a wonderful view of downtown and the mountains. The neighborhood is the best I've ever lived in. I really enjoy walking around and going to the coffee shop and The Shoe. It's really nice to have a pool and a gym as well. By far the best living situation I've ever had as an adult.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Absolutely the worst. Believe the reviews. If you are over 25 and do not want to pay $2,000 to live in a dorm, I would advise looking anywhere else.

Just moved in and so far really loving the area. I wish prior to moving in and/or at move in as a new resident we would have been provided a community map, amenities list and locations with-in the community.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've lived here for 5 years and haven't had any major issues. The maintenance crew is very responsive and am usually able to have issues resolved within a few days. Since I've been here so long, the apt is a bit outdated, but they haven't increased the price too much. Overall, a good experience

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Living here has been great so far! I really enjoyed the facilities and love my new apartment! The staff was very helpful with the application process

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

McKenzie is amazing and so is everyone she has introduced me to at Uptown! I wish residence and visitors would show y’all more respect. Everyone in the leasing office is great! My apartment is great too! It barely feels like we downsized!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

my experience has been so far so good. a little unorganized in the beginning, my unit was given to me uncleaned and carpet not done. other than that, staff is friendly and the neighbors are quiet!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

My room itself has been fine. Some communal areas are unkempt and things are often broken (doorknobs, many washer/dryers, ceiling in my hall etc).