Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love living here. Great location and lots to do. I wish the parking garage was attached to my building but I can live with it. Been in a studio here for a couple of years.
I have lived here for almost two years now, and I have to say, I absolutely love it. You get a lot more space for the price you would pay elsewhere and despite it being close to a lot of restaurants and bars, it is pretty quiet. My favorite parts are the staff who are always extremely helpful and the fact that almost everyone has a dog. It's nice to see everyone out on their evening walks with their companions. I don't see myself leaving here anytime soon.
Nice apartments, great location! I commute back and forth to Boulder and the apartment's location is prime to go into the city or to Boulder with ease.
Great place to live! I’ve loved my experience living in this community. Great location!!! So many great bars and restaurants within walking distance!
THANK THE LORD FOR finally giving us a dryer!! I also want our court yard to have a wine room that has coffee and stuff also! Also please more community events!
Honestly amazing staff! You guys truly care about the residents. Thank you so much for installing the new dryers in building 4. I can’t tell you enough how much it helps.
I love uptown Square apartments I feel safe and the place are cute and comfortable for all. I have space for play with my child and stay with my friends
This is a great place to call home. The community areas are always clean and there aren't party's going til 4 a.m.. The location is superb with alot of great restaurants on first floor of the buildings.
I have really enjoyed my experience here. I have a nice studio apartment with a great layout and pretty fairly priced considering the square footage and be right next to downtown. The package lockers make life a lot easier, and the gym is pretty built out. I feel comfortable here and that's all that matters.
The neighborhood is wonderful - walking distance to restaurants, bars, shopping, parks and more! The community has also seen great upgrades in the last few years (common areas, courtyards, etc.).