I appreciate the customer service from the property managers and maintenance staff. The fire alarms are unavoidable and annoying. The recent improvements to the common areas and ongoing community activities are fun.

This is the place to be if you’re living in Denver. Close to various dining and beverage options. Also, a short walk to plenty of shopping downtown.

I have been here just over a month. I moved from FL and the Uptown staff made it incredibly easy. Friendly and quick to respond to questions. The location is fantastic and very walkable. Lots of variety in apt layouts. Quiet neighbors, clean hallways. Super dog friendly! I love it here so far and would recommend to a friend.

This is an Amazing location. You can Walk to everything. I really Love it. Anything you could possibly want to do is just right around the corner.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

First month has been great! Love the neighborhood, staff has been very helpful. Sound from the neighbors is minimum. Looking forward to the pool opening this spring.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

AMAZING staff! Everyone I worked with made the moving in process completely seamless. I already feel at home here! Thank you for all the help so far.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great. Good day for you and your family to be there at least you have to be a little too cold and I will see if I get there I can get it tomorrow and get back off the weekend I can come get in touch with me and get back off the water and get some

Very convenient location, great outdoor courtyards, pet friendly, and close to great businesses and restaurants. I would recommend this place!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Move in process was simple and quick. Tara helped me out for months before move in and staff was prompt. I only give a 4.5/5 simply because my room smelled heavily of paint for a week after move in and it seemed as if some blimishes were just painted over instead of fixed.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Gorgeous! Amazing amenities! Great neighbors! I'm so excited to be leaving here. I use the lounge and the gym all the time. I can't wait to meet people this summer at the pool!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Just moved in. Getting the apartment was pretty painless, and a pretty enjoyable experience. It seems to be a good community in a good part of town.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love it here! The only issue is people are able to complain about noise that live by the pool. People who live by the pool should understand that they are going to hear noise and not be able to complain until quite hours ie 9-10 PM. Especially on a Saturday.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown has a very friendly staff and has been very attentive to any issues that have arisen. I appreciate feeling like more than another paycheck.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Very happy with the new courtyard and other improvements made to the building recently. Building fire alarms seem to have stopped going off regularly. Staff is always friendly and quick to respond to issues. Maintenance staff is always quick and informative when responding to issues.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love the points i check my email all the time to find ways to make more points :-) Also like the challenges to build more points. Also the gift card selection is great.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

This is a good spot due to the location and affordability. Be careful with the staff - they may seem your friend, but if they are in your apartment one day and find something - they openly will tell all the other coworkers and actually talk noise about you as a person. But the apartments are in good condition and very spacious for the one bedrooms.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Overall good experience so far. Have only been here a week but maintenance issues resolved quickly. One issue is the laundry room. Unsure how to work the machines and it seems like you need a card which I am unsure how to get

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I wish my apartment had more updates before we moved in for the price we are paying. I like the court yard, it's the right size and doesn't get crazy rowdy. I really like the location of the complex and enjoy being in the downtown area.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love our loft and we’re looking forward to the upgrades coming to the INDI! We love living in such a unique, historical space and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

When things go wrong or changes within the community. ie (fire alarms go off in the middle of the night, lose power, etc) management does a great job informing the staff the next day.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love living in this community! The staff is always very helpful and friendly. I love the package delivery system, makes getting packages super easy.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

We’ve been quite happy with our choice of community in Denver. In particular, Anthony and Tara have been very nice to deal with when we’ve had issues.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood, lived here going on 4 years and plan on renewing. Everything is close, just a amazing community with great staff. Tons of amenities, and fun stuff to do

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have loved living at Uptown Square! The location is amazing and is at an unbeatable price. I've never had any issues with other tenants, trash, parking, etc. The maintenance team is also wonderful. They are quick to respond to issues we've had and are always friendly.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Getting started there were a few bumps in the road. However, Jalaya was helpful with smoothing things over and completing my move in with a bang! I am happy with my unit and look forward to my experience here as a resident. :)