I like it here and have had both great and terrible experiences with the staff. Great - wine nights. Terrible - getting locked out and the barely functioning a-hole screaming over me, “WE DONT DO LOCKOUTS!!! WE DONT DO LOCKOOOOUTS!!!” and hanging up on me, stranding me outside all night alone. I was alone for a night... that man has been alone his entire life.

Excellent complex to reside in. Great amenities, great location and great neighbors, make this a highly desirable renting opportunity for anyone relocating to Denver.

Nice apartment interior and amenities. Great neighborhood with bars/restaurants nearby. Safeway grocery store within walking distance as well!

Love the location and the people are nice here. Only complaint is that people don't pick up after their dog in the courtyard and surrounding areas. especially when there are bags and trash cans all over the place... There's kind of no excuse for that.

UpTown Square has a great community and great amenities! Overall an awesome place to live. Easy to get to anywhere in Denver! You have everything you need within walking distance.

Love it. The view is amazing and it's not noisy...granted it being downtown. I dunno I'm just happier and this place offers soo Sooo very much

I have enjoyed my time living here! Everything is well taken care of and the maintenance staff is quick to take care of issues. The o line paying is great yoo

Great move in experience and friendly staff. They were quick and helpful at move in. Quick service and clean apartment at move in. No issues so far

Everything is great except the appliances are outdated and are not energy efficient. This leads me to have to pay more in utilities and is worse for the environment. The pool is very nice but on the weekends it can be hard to find a place to sit, more seating would be nice if possible.

Good service!! They call you back and help you through the documentations. Also when I moved in you’ve to fill in a document to check everything. After that they send someone from the maintenance to fix everything within one week.

Very good! Still waiting to hear about the pidgeon problem outside of our apartment. Put in a formal complaint and want to be able to sit on outback patio.

The staff is very friendly and the price of apartments is really good for what you get. The only thing I wish was different was that each apartment complex had its own parking garage so you wouldn’t have to cross the street to get to your place.

The Apartment and amenities are great. The neighborhood is nice and in a great location. The leasing office has a lot of organizational problems. They screwed up multiple times during my move in process.

Beautiful apartments in a very friendly neighborhood! The leasing employees are attentive and easy to talk to! You will not be disappointed!

It is a very fun community to live in. Everyone is very respectful and all the shops and place to eat are amazing. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Team has been friendly and we love our apartment. But unfortunately we’re about a month in and our AC is still a huge issue and not cooling properly. Maintenance in practically every day and no end in sight.

Our apartment is giant! Super high ceilings, lots of wall space, and a great balcony. Our move-in experience could have been a bit better, but overall its a friendly place to live.

So far so good! We’ve been a little over a week and any repairs needed have been attended to within a reasonable timeline. Genuinely appreciate it!

I'm loving Uptown Square! The unit is spacious and comfortable. The amenities are also really great!b the proximity to downtown makes it ideal for me; I'm a ten movie walk to work.

Excellent living. Has all the amenities at an affordable price in a great location. Couldn’t ask for better! Parking is very cheap and there are plenty of food choices very near by. Love this place!

Great area. Great service. Easily commutable from workplace. A lot of restaurants around the area. Very close to grocery store. Safe and clean.

Our experience started a little rocky. Our application process from the point of applying to finally signing our lease took far longer than any apartment I've lived at in the past. But once we did sign our lease it was very smooth. Our apartment is great and the area is amazing!

I love the location and amenities at uptown square. There isn’t always room for improvement though— ie package lockers, management responding to broken glass in common areas, etc.

By far the best apartment complex I have lived at! Staff is always so courteous and helpful. The amenities are amazing from the pool to the new package room.

Overall I love this place! Great location and friendly staff! Just don’t like how they aren’t taking away the free 24 hour visitor parking! They have to pay to park there moving forward or park in two hour parking on the street, which causes my guests to compete with retail and have to move cars everybody two hours.