Uptown Square Apartment Homes

4.2

1,023 Reviews

4.2

1,023 Reviews

Overall we really like the community and neighborhood. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because we were expecting a unit with a balcony but didn't get one. Other than that we are pleased with Uptown Squares apartment community.
Great amenities and maintenance is always timely. There are a few loud residents that are above me. Other than that this is a great place to live.
Living here for 4+ years, and seeing how the community and complex have changed, and improved has been nice to see! Proper precautions were and still are being taken to ensure everyone's safety so that's also a great feeling. All in all, everything good!
Great apartment with nice staff and great amenities. It’s in a great location next to a park filled with dogs after 4 lol what more could you want
Nice weather. Great residents. Okay staff. Nice buildings. Nice floor plans. Great courtyards dog friendly. Cat friendly. Close to downtown. Walking
It's been super quiet and I've never had trouble with any neighbors. The neighborhood is fun and everything is super walkable. Plus I've always felt safe here - great spot!
We love the neighborhood so so much! The leasing office has been a challenge during our stay here. Our car was stolen in May and there was little to no action or help given. Also, we've had a tough time with some of our neighbors and are just told to basically deal with it. Nothing changes when our concerns are expressed. However, on a positive note our apartment layout is great and has allowed us to WFH comfortably during the pandemic.
The Indi building is such a stunning apartment. ia m in love with my studio. However I wish there was more support based on all the cars getting broken into in our "secure" parking garage. We spen $75 a month for protected parking and my partner has gotten his car broken into 4 times, potentially by someone who lives here or by security. The office is also extremely hrd t get ahold of and have been charging us $20 extra a month saying we dont have insurance when i have messaged them 4 times showing proof that we have it. If these things were seriously fixed it would be a great apartment complex.
I wish they had more lockers for parcel pending, cameras in the garage and guest parking! Otherwise it is a good place to live. The staff is friendly and a great location
I've only been here for about a week, but it has been amazing. I love the amenities and all that Uptown Square has to offer. It is a very quiet neighborhood with great scenery.