Uptown Square has really changed in the last 2 years that I've been here. I think it's a great place to live. It it comfortable for everyone from young students to adults with families. There are more amenities coming every day which is great.

The unit is fantastic, the amenities are great. Maintenance is very responsive when there are issues in the apartment, but when there are issues with the property out by the street they don't seem to care. The dog pop bags have been out for weeks and there is dog and people pop on the sidewalks and in entry ways and no one comes to fix it even after multiple notifications.

Everyone since the start of my experience with uptown square apartments has been super fast to respond and helpful with the budgeting needs and specifications I had as a renter.

Awesome place to live. Close to DT and other ammeneties. With a park across the street it’s a great place to bring my dog for a morning run. Also, the coffeee shop down the street and new renovations are really making this a comfortable area.

Love the new updates that have been made this year. I cannot wait to see what our courtyard brings to the table the the new updates, hopefully some yard games and a fire pit.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown Square Apartment Home’s is a great place to live in Denver for young professionals. Close to downtown and the surrounding areas, as well as a multitude of dining and beverage options right outside your door. If you are looking to be close to the action, but far enough away for a quiet night, Uptown Square Apartments has it all.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

My favorite part about the community is the beautiful outside spaces. The response time for repair requests has also been outstanding. The apartment that I rented is also beautiful and unique. The neighborhood is really vibrant and within walking distance of downtown.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Renewing my lease was an easy decision. Such an amazing neighborhood and the management company has put a lot of money into the renovation and it really shows. The maintenance staff is efficient and quick and the new parcel service is amazing!!!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

We've lived here for almost 3 years. The renovations taking place have made things seem nice. I love that there are several courtyards, a pool, a gym and the restaurants nearby are great! Rent is reasonable especially for the area!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown Square is a great place to live! Great management and will help you with anything you need! And now a new locker package system so you can get your packages even after the office closes!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The office staff is very understanding. The community is great. I have met some of my closest friends living here. Any issues are addressed promptly.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love my apartment and the community around it. It’s great location beautiful area and the staff in the leasing office are always so nice and helpful

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here. I love the community and the location. I am able to walk to work to the grocery store and to the gym. Because of the location and value of this place I al even considering selling my car!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood, the rent isn’t bad, all the new renovations are fun and cute! The pool is good! Love the social events- always go to them. Staff is soooo nice!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have loved living at Uptown Square for over a year. The location and the access to businesses and restaurants is great, and the managements has made so many upgrades to the property and facilities just in the last year. Would always recommend living here!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. The building are great and the update has been fantastic. There are also great amenities. The only issue I have with the staff. I find them to be uncaring and usually not very helpful.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown has been a great experience because it is dog friendly, clean facilities, and the leasing agents are very responsive. The updated pool area made it the hot spot for the summer. I love the convenience of the gym and fun courtyards.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Since moving in last week, I've had a great experience. I'm pleased with my apartment, the location of the complex, the amenities, and the responsiveness of the staff! I'm looking forward to my next year here. Thank you!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Recently the community has started providing more events which is great. The renovations are starting to look really nice also and maintenance is always friendly!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood. It's so close to everything but far enough from the craziness. Couldn't ask for a better place to live! Everyone is amazing!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've really enjoyed living here at Uptown Square. I've been here for a little over 1.5 years, and have lived through many changes in management and construction and I feel like they're making moves towards getting better and better every day. I do wish they had some sort of concierge or courtesy number to call to submit noise complaints in the evening or to troubleshoot problems after hours. Even during the day time, getting ahold of them on the phone becomes difficult sometimes. That number to provided the fastest customer care would put them at 5 stars for me.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I’ve had positive and neutral experiences. I’ve appreciated the great service from the staff, especially front desk and maintenance. Needed changes (gym!) slow to be implemented. Machines were dangerously broken but haven’t been in a while.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is great. Service requests are treated quickly which makes it a great experience. The amenities are a breath of fresh air from other properties. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the location, price, and quality of the difference spaces. The games space with the double grill is awesome. A lot of the recent work is coming out great! I live right next to the pool and it can get a bit loud sometimes, but it is the pool, what can you expect

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great updated amenities. Safety features of building are concerning with doors not locking and fire alarms are monthly occurrences. Overall I’ve enjoyed it.