Uptown Square is the best value for the dollar in the Uptown/North Capitol Hill neighborhood, especially the in-unit, full-size washer/dryer hookups.

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Tara has been nothing but helpful answering all of my questions. Community is very clean and quiet.

I love this area. Everyone is real friendly it's nice and quiet over here. So far no complaints here. The only thing I've disappointed is that my apartment doesn't feel like it was done appropriate for someone to move in. The trim is just all trash and it's like in half in areas it's definitely not renovated.

Great neighborhood, good facility with hard-working and very supportive management and maintenance team. Every I need is within walking distance.

I’ve been a resident at uptown square as of 5/17/2017. Since then I’m glad renovations have been made to the courtyard, building, etc. However, I’m upset with the lack of communication of moving the washer dryers to the 3rd floor and eliminating half of the appliances available to residents. There is also no process to ensure other residents are monitoring the timing of their laundry. I’ve read the signs in the laundry facility that says to not leave clothing unattended, and realistically you’re going to, but tenants will leave their clothing unattended for hours once completed with a cycle, which I find inconsiderate. If a better process or more washers and dryers were made available I believe the overall tenant experience would be more positive. Lastly, I think the workout facility is good overall! However, there are not machines to cover every muscle group as silly as it sounds. I think considering to update some of the equipment could go along way for increasing the stock of your real estate and overall tenant satisfaction.

Not only is it located I a beautiful neighborhood but the quality of service you get living there is is just amazing I place a service request and they got back to me and fixed by next day

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The community here is fantastic! Great amenities and overall vibe to this place. I appreciate the timeliness and efficiency of maintenance as well.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have had a great experience with Uptown square so far. The only issues I have run into are with the laundry machines being down / card machines not working properly. Staff is fantastic!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I am well pleased with my new lifestyle at Uptown Square. The vibe here is exactly what my soul is hungering for. I am excited about the fun activities that are coming up in the summer to meet my new neighbors. My son enjoys the peaceful environment in the courtyard. I am enjoying the new flow of life here and the closeness of others compared to where I had come from down south in Aurora. The neighbors I have met are very down to earth. And along with the amenities, I am enjoying the nearness of everything. I am saving so much money on gas!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The leasing office is always so friendly and helpful when I have to pickup my packages. They always have a smile and help me quickly. Makes it a great experience

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

New to the area, great community. Nice area, near restaurants and stores. Can easily walk downtown. Good security. Parking can be a challenge around the community.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great Place so far! Awesome location in Denver and friendly and helpful staff. I feel safe knowing there are so many people I can call for help if something goes wrong!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Office not very attentive. No notification when packages are delivered by mail. I like that much of the complex is being renovated - this has been needed for far too long. Price is on par with much of Denver, many units outdated though.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great area, friendly staff. They do a great job keeping the place clean and safe. The Denver Police need to do a better job about the beggars from Benedict Park but other than that I have no complaints

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I moved into Uptown Square a month ago and am loving it so far! The location is hard to beat, as it is right on the edge of downtown with many restaurants and bars in walking distance, but without the loud noises in the middle of the night. The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to maintenance requests. This apartment complex also happened to be one of the more affordable ones that I could find in a nice area of Denver.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I recently just submitted a review as well. To summarize - floors thin and can hear tenant above me all the time which is affecting my sleep (this is my biggest complaint and would very much appreciate assistance here!). Staff seems to need some training on communicating location of things (parking and laundry for example). They could also be much better at communicating things prior to tenants signing lease. Answering phones in the leasing office is rare as well as returned voicemails. They are very nice though! Maintenance is awesome! Some items were dirty upon move in (blinds, vents, rust in areas). Gym needs to be cleaned badly. 1st floor hallways seem to get cleaned, but my hallway has yet to be cleaned in the last month. There has been a red wine stain since the day I moved in. I hope this helps provide some constructive feedback. Easy fixes for the most part.

Good facilities, great locations for what is offered and provided. Gym facilities could use a little upgrade as well as the garage doors being fixed.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love it here! Best place to live in Denver Close to everything. The staff here is amazing and very very helpful! If your looking for a place to live this is it!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love living in Uptown it’s an awesome neighborhood! Lots to do right out your front door without having to go far. Close to DT and the pool goes off!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have been here for over a year and I love my apartment. It is located near downtown and yet there are neighborhoods close by where I can take my son for walks. A lot of places are in walking distance and it's very convenient. I love all the courtyards and going up to the rooftop terrace and enjoying the view.. in October I am thinking about moving into a bigger apartment but I will definitely not be leaving Uptown Square Apartments anytime soon.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far so good. Easy online lease. Leasing lady was very nice. Don't know what else to say to satisfy the character need for this survey which requires 140 characters.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It has a great gym and a great pool area. Very nice grills to cookout if you don’t have one of your own. Parking is very convenient and very close to a lot of good night life and food.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The location is great and the people in the office are super nice. Once you put in a service request it gets done quickly. The makeover of the place is going to make it look great.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love the neighborhood and my apartment! It’s close to downtown but still outside of the hustle and bustle and so far I’ve only had positive experiences with both the office and maintenance staff.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown Square Apartments is a beautiful, clean and safe community right in the heart of Denver. I am very pleased to call it home for the next year!