The actual apartment is great - quiet, great location. I do wish the laundry machines worked and they kept up our courtyard even though we are not right next to the leasing office. There are also many nice and helpful office staff, oh and maintenance is the best!

Great place to live. Huge living space for a 3 bedroom. Gym is pretty good for a free gym, could be kept up a little more. The new fireplace and Rec room are super nice. Quiet neighborhood for the most part.

I like the location. Office staff is nice. Parking garage is cheap. Only two issues are the noise from stomper neighbors since floors are still wood, not concrete and the noise outside. It is uptown but I wish I could leave my windows open in summertime. The stompers upstairs are ridiculous though. Oh well. No place is perfect but I do like it here.

I absolutely love it here. It is so pet friendly, relatively quiet and the perfect location! We lucked out finding our dream apartment. I never want to move.

Awesome apartment! Great community! Perfect location. Very good service. Everything is accessible. Nice downtown vibes! Reasonable rent!!!!!

The staff has always been incredibly friendly and accommodating in every way. I have really enjoyed living at this community and am excited to see the renovations that are in store.

Good location, access to transportation, decent amenities I have recommended the location to co-workers new to the area. Office staff is efficient and receptive.

Recently I changed apartment units, as I suffer from anxiety, I went into the leasing office and spoke with Danielle and Larissa. I have to say that the whole office went out of their way to ensure that the transition went smoothly and as pain free as possible. Once they were aware of the anxiety issue, they went above and beyond to help. Make sure you share withthe ladies (and one gentleman) everything - they cannot help if they are not aware. I am truly thankful and appreciate all your help. Liz

The location at Uptown Square has been wonderful! We enjoy the street we are on and the access to outdoor games in the courtyard as well as the gym! Everything has been kept clean and the staff is helpful. Would reccomend.

Upon arriving to view the property I was impressed by the neighborhood. So many shops and restaurants just steps my new home. The staff was great (especially Tara) very informative and tried their best meet our needs. They have so many options and different floor plans. The community itself is huge! I am happy to say this will be calling this place our new home!

Started out rough3 years ago but everything has been fixed and the newly updated courtyards are great. I will be signing my lease again come December

This community has changed so much over the last 2 years. It seems to be getting better every day. They are continuing to work on the entire community as a whole. But still able to provide customer service as needed

The community is very chill here for the most part. Everyone I’ve encountered is friendly and I’ve even made some lifelong friends. Highly recommend this place to all my friends because of the price and location.

Great staff and amenities, although some deferred maintenance issues. The facilities are well-suited to urban life, and the staff are friendly and responsive, however, an outside door that leads to my hallway doesn't close well, is loud and slams everytime someone goes through it, and because it won't shut totally it leaves the hallway cold. Small issues in exit signs laying on the ground unattached, but no major issues.

In a great location walkable to bars, coffee shops, and restaurants. Lots of floor plan choices with in unit washer dryers. Updated community amenities

Vanessa is awesome and always helpful.Our building is quiet and the area we live in is perfect for visiting all areas of Denver on foot, scooter, bike or by car.

We have lived here for just over 3 years and have seen quite a few management companies come through. The newest one is by far the best. I love all the renovations.

The staff is always very approachable and able to help. Maintenance is very quick and fixes things correctly. Very clean space. The only complaint I have is no cameras near the bike room or common space and my bike was stolen and there was no way to see what happened.

A lot of the recent improvements to the community have made it worth the price. Great distance to downtown with a lot of amenities on site and nearby.

The location is absolutely ideal. Rent is currently a competitive, however, rent continues to increase ~7% each year, which is not competitive. The amenities are great. We particularly like the gym and court yard areas. We use the grills and courtyard areas to host events with our friends, which we REALLY value since we live in a small space and can't host friends easily in our home. The gym could use a bit more regular maintenance.

The management here has been delightful to work with. Being new to Colorado my move was enjoyable and easy especially with all the help and quick responses I received from the management.

Package system was a very much needed addition and is finally up and running. Especially with the short office ours very glad to be able to get my packages now. Still has plenty of drawbacks and frustrating negatives, but for the price.

After about a year and a half of living here - every time I’ve had an issue, the staff has been able to resolve it for me. The maintenance staff is always courteous and gets the job done. The amenities like the gym and pool are nice perks, and the location is convenient.

Uptown square has most everything to offer. Although our appliances and overall unit are a little outdated, you can’t beat the location! The new courtyard in the main building is a great addition, now all the community needs is reserved parking and a hot tub!

I love the neighborhood and how easy it is to get to the places I want to be. The staff has been super helpful and so far - I have obly been here for about a month - I am loving my time here.