I have lived at Uptown Square for a few years now and I love it here. The price is unbeatable for the location. Compare to other apartment communities in the area, and you will see Uptown Square is the best priced. The amenities and community upgrades are awesome. The folks in the leasing office are great as well. Very friendly and outgoing. I would recommend Uptown Square to anyone looking for an apartment home in Denver.

My experience so far has been great. Staff and people have been fantastic. The location is the best. Near many restaurant and bars. Given it is so close to downtown, it feels like your are still out of the city.

Love living here, great community. It’s close to many cool places such as store, restaurants, etc. Also close to so much in downtown area. Much to do nearby.

This is my second year living at uptown square and I love it here. The staff and amenities are great. The only downside is that our courtyard in building 1 has yet to be updated and is usually covered with dog poop.

I honestly really enjoy living in a neighborhood that is still technically downtown but a little isolated in it's own way. I only wish there was a convenient store like a 7/11 on the block. Still enjoy all of the other stores available!

Our lease is up in July, we received the renewal notice, and the rent they are charging currently is lower than our renewal rate. Called the front office and explained to them, but she said its because it included a $75 car and $40 cat fee. When we moved in, parking was $50/month. Love the location, we wont be renewing our lease. Everyone is so friendly! We enjoyed our time at Uptown Square.

Love the location and vibe of the apartment! The amenities are up to date and clean. Love that the apartment is pet friendly and still has a clean common area

The move in process was super easy! All of my appliances are new and work so great. The leasing agents are so helpful and always so nice to me and any guests!

Location is great... laundry rooms needs updating and either more washers that work with the card or a change machine, glad the fire alarm situation

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Having a great time and loving all that the community has to offer. The locations is great and the apartment is great for the cost. The laundry is alittle confusing at first but now it's is all good

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great. The neighborhood is active and fun, everything I need is within walking distance! The gym and the other amenities are all wonderful!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location. Can’t be beat. Walkable to downtown and transit, but far enough away to have it’s own little neighborhood feel. Supermarket close by, restaurants, a few bars, and a couple fitness gyms make this a great neighborhood.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location and reasonable price. However I don’t think the management company does a good job of keeping the hallways and entry ways clean. People also don’t use the trash shoot and choose the pile their trash up in next to the trash can in the garage. I wish they would just get rid of those trash cans which would push people to use the shoots.

I have loved living in this apartment thus far. The employees are very helpful and help when needed. The courtyards are fun and the pool is great.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

just renewed my lease for the 3rd year and couldn't be happier here. Great neighborhood and all the upgrades to the buildings and courtyards have been awesome!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Apartments are cool but hallways and courtyards are always a mess. Management is very friendly and the recent upgrades have been nice. We have lived here for 3 years and have decided not to resign again!

We love these apartments! The people are friendly, the apartment is great, and the location is perfect! We have had no problems and love living here!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Enjoying new courtyards. Gym door need to be fixed so it works from the inner courtyard. Garage door also seems to be open all the time. New parcel room is great

Overall, it's a great neighborhood to be in! The staff has always been helpful. As most reviews will mention, the fire alarms are a huge issue and extremely annoying (especially for someone who works from home or just wants to sleep).

Laundry and parking gate always breaks. Larissa in office is great though and incredibly professional! Location is great. Community in uptown is wonderful

Responses are always prompt. The apartment needs some updates with the carpet and appliances , but otherwise it’s good. I do love location and the ammenities

Excellent location near downtown, great community amenities (pool, fitness center, rooftop plaza, courtyards, etc.). Competitively priced for what you get.

All the remodeling of the buildings, the community area and my personal building are nice,always clean spacious and without a reason to complain , probably just say that maintenance leaves their stuff around sometime but that’s really not my concern

I love living here! The location is perfect and I love all the amenities. The staff is always so pleasant. I just signed on the stay another year!

I’ve lived here for about 2.5 years now and I am very satisfied. The leasing and maintenance staff have always treated me respectfully and well and done their best to help when I ask for it. I like the recent renovations, like the mail system and redoing the common areas. The gym needs some serious love, but I understand that’s in the works. I have and would recommend Uptown primarily because of the service I’ve received from the staff. Lotta positives to this place.