I love this place is near to all things that I need. I am new inthe city and the locación are so comfortable for me and my routine. I can walk all the time to arrive to beautiful place.

Great community and amenities! This is my first couple months in Denver and it really helped to have a great apartment to get back to every ngiht.

Great living experience at Uptown with positive staff and great amenities. Great location to downtown Denver and to restaurants and shopping.

Great people. Great location. Nice amenities. The gym is my favorite. The bike station is another great addition. I would love to attend one of the social events offed.

nice complex- usual amenities-gym, pool, barbecue grills. Package system needs to be better- especially during the holiday season. Great location - close to the highway and close to downtown.

Love the apartment location. I hate the parking situation especially in winter. There are so many indoor spots but you have to pay extra so I am stuck parking on the roof when my car is covered in snow and ice. Also the laundry machines need to be updated!

It’s loud for someone who works nights. I really do like the location and the apartment in general but the noise is an issue for my work schedule.

I really like living in a beautiful place with so many other dog parents. But since living here I’ve had two leaks under my sinks ruining my things, my bike has been stolen from the storage room, and I spent a month and a half dealing with a leak in my bedroom with no drywall and workers constantly in and out. They had equipment everywhere and left nails all over my floors and my dog could have stepped on that. Honestly the repairs were completely inconvenient and I definitely had my privacy invaded for more than half the time I’ve been here.

Big thank you to vanessa for being a great help when we had a roommate moving out, she was very considerate and patient with us and our situation.

My experience before signing a lease was a little rough. The staff who gave us our tour was not communicating with us well. Between the tour and signing the lease, it took about two months. I've never waited more then two weeks at any other apartment. Other than that, this place is great. Awesome location, tons to do downstairs and on the block. Maintenance staff is fast and friendly.

This community is in uptown and always has something going on! We have lived here for over a year and we just signed on for another year so we enjoy living here a lot!

Appreciate all the staff. Love the location Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly Like the activity areas Wish there were a couple hot tubs Wish there were a few guest parking spots Would like better lighting on building 4 center elevator exit areas

Besides the issues with the leasing agents organization when I leased my apartment. I find the location and property to be great. There’s always some negatives and positives.... some worse than others.

I love my apartment itself, but dog poop and pee all over the courtyard is an ongoing problem. It's of course worse in the winter time, but seems to be an issue all year long.

very quiet peaceful place to live. like the atmosphere of the uptown area of denver. within walking distance - sort of - of a lot of stores and restaurants.

So far so good. Great location. Friendly staff. We hope that things continue to go well. Every bit of downtown is super convenient to get to.

I have to aya that my experience overall hasnt been great. I have a dishwasher thats never worked properly and water coming in my bedroom from the snow. The sidewalks werent shoveled and no salt or de icer has been used. Im getting the overall impression that things get patched rather than fixed around here.

I love my community, pool, rooftop, Walter's pizza and free breakfast (occasionally). Its all about location and what you make of it. You are downtown where there are lots of people so you do hear people outside but it's just a City thing. Parking Totally Sucks unless you buy an overpriced parking pass.

Uptown apartment amenities are great. Office Sercice, especially Vanessa, does great at customer services. Amazing spot in the city. Would recommend.

Dave and Vanessa have been a pleasure to work with. I really enjoy the work they and the entire staff do to put on events for the residents. I wish the gym weren’t so hot.

Excellent location with great amenities. Located in the heart of Denver with Various restaurants and nightlife options within the neighborhood.

I would definitely not recommend this place! Once you sign that lease they can care less about you. Between the issues I’ve had this past summer with my ac being broken for 15 days and now this leak that has taken 12 days and counting for them to even come and see what the problem is. Multiple calls and visitors to the office and they still have no clue when they will be coming to fix the leak. I’ve even asked twice now on information to possibly switch units and they can’t even do that... I feel like I’m just getting ignored because I’m already a current resident. All in all the apartment itself is great minus the issues I’ve had and like I mentioned above you can not beat the location but seriously Uptown you need to treat your current residents a little better. Communication is lacking completely. The office staff is nice but that’s just there job. Vanessa is the only one who cares about the residents but she can only do so much. I’ve said it before in my previous review and I will say it again I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY LEASE HERE!

I love living here, great location, great amenities. Despite the leasing office being less than helpful at times I love being walking distance from all the major hotspots!

I love living in such a gorgeous neighborhood for such an affordable price! The amenities are an amazing perk as well, and the location is prime.

I love this neighborhood and the new amenities, but there is still so much room for improvement when it comes to the management, communication, package/locker system, homeless people breaking into the gym and stairwells, etc.