Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is awesome. Clean and with lots of great restaurants nearby. Active vibe, but not crowded. The addition of the string lights on 19th create a cool atmosphere. The interior courtyards are nice too. The laundry rooms are a bit dumpy and the hallways near the trash chutes smell.
I have loved the authenticity of my apartment so much! The only reason I took off a star is due to all the cars that have been broken into (including my partners car 5 times within the last year) within our "secure parking garage". I haven't seen much change or support into resolving this issue and I definitely wake up often in panic wondering if my car is next. No one deserves to feel that unsafe when paying monthly for "safety".
Great area! Amenities are obviously impacted because of covid- but even so, could still be better. You also can’t use a dolly to help move larger packages to your apartment. Maintenance has really stepped up during this time and been incredibly responsive.
Friendly staff and neighbors! I’ve lived here 5 years and love the area! The only problems I’ve had are with the washing machines in the common area! Other than that it’s been amazing!
I love living here. The only thing that is upsetting is that the person that lived in the apartment before me had a dog, and the carpet smells like dog urine. Ive had to shampoo it myself and it still smells like urine. The carpets should have been changed before I moved in, I do not have a dog. Other than that I really like the location.
It’s been great other than a stolen package. Packages often don’t make it into lockers which causes a problem for sure. I’m not sure if there are cameras but I often see boxes that have been opened and things taken out of them.
I love it here so far. Just moved in. The unit is huge for the price. My dog, Gumbo, loves it too. The dog run is convenient for his outdoor needs.
So far Uptown Square has been great. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because I’ve been finding the laundry to be very challenging. I’ve lost $10 already trying to do 2 loads, and it’s hard only having a washer/dryer on the first floor when I live on the 3rd. Also I’ve noticed about 1/2 of the machines don’t work. Other than the laundry I would say this is a fantastic community, especially if you have a pet, and I’ve recommended it to friends considering moving to Denver.
Moving in process was simple and easy and the leasing staff is really nice as well. I love it here. Everything is really nice & pretty much everything you can need is within walking distance.
So far I love the vibes of the complex. Every courtyard is beautiful and the energy the resident give off is amazing I’ve eaten at multiple restaurants on the block and never been let down once.