Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I just moved in but so far so good ! Such a rad apartment in such a cool area ! Excited to have been able to move in there when I did ! I love
This is an awesome community. I moved in 7/23 and have been so happy with my decision. Thank you Uptown Square! No other complex compares! This is the best place I have seen
Good affordable housing in the heart of denver. Apartments are in good shape with some including stainless steel appliances. Some updated amenities include courtyard and pool area, but gym still needs some updating. Nearby a lot of great restaurants and coffee shops.
Amazing location, lots of fun stuff to do in the area, very fun and friendly environment, and it’s a quiet spot considering how close we are to downtown!
The apartment has a great location, affordable, good amenities. The move in process was a bit difficult, however. The staff has been helpful but I am aware that they have limited numbers to help a massive community.
Easy move in. Office was extremely helpful. Great location and price! Would definitely recommend Uptown square to anyone moving to the Denver area.
Just moved in! the staff are incredibly friendly and the location is great. Food options everywhere! Additionally, the space was clean and ready for move in. Even doing the virtual tour prior to signing the lease was smooth and the team here helped immensely
I have loved living here. Perfect location and amenities. The employees are lovely and every question is answered promptly. Maintenance is timely, and convenient.
Great community amenities, areas to hang out, apartment is beautiful but the leasing agent I worked with before moving did not have the best customer services skills, poor service starting off but the people in person in the office were quick to solve my problem and were very responsive.
I just moved into uptown square apartments and have absolutely loved living here!! It’s in such a great location. You can walk to multiple restaurants, coffee shops and stores and you are in the middle of Denver! Furthermore this apartment has multiple buildings and each one has an awesome courtyard!