Everything has been great. Very quick to respond to problems. They do a great job with activities to engage the community. All they need is a hot tub!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love the area and everything being such a short distance away. The staff can be helpful but Vanessa has been the most helpful! There is a great park across the street where you can take your fur baby to play or have a nice picnic during the summer! The views are amazing!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Overall, the experience living here has been great! The only issue we’ve had is the roof was leaking last year anytime it rained but it was eventually fixed.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Apartment is in a great location with lots of restaurants within walking distance. Young community with newly updated amenities in the courtyards.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've been a resident at Uptown Square Apartments for 5 years and by far the current management has completely changed this community for the better. From the chic aesthetics, new game room, to the new coffee/work space, updated appliances, indoor & outdoor furniture. Love the people and the uptown community!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The parking behind building 1 in the alley, is this a place for tents to be parking? I see that there are signs up and no ones enforcing the rule. On average there are three cars parked right outside the door and 3-4 cars park by the back gate.

So many things to love! The staff is amazing and super helpful, the location cannot be beat with restaurants and activities galore, the amenities are pretty great (wish the pool was heated year round, but that's mainly because I'm super preggo), and haven't really had many issues with our neighbors. It's really exactly what we want and need!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Living at Uptown Square continues to improve! The environment has been enriched by the new cosmetic upgrades; the maintenance services are on the upswing; and there is a general uplifted, friendly neighborhood feel to the place.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The leasing office was very flexible and helpful on move in day. They let us see other floor plans on a whim and we're very accommodating. It took over 4 weeks to get the lease sent out but I guess it didn't really matter because we still got it before move in, obviously.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Not good, but also not bad living here. Love the neighborhood. The maintenance team has been somewhat helpful which has made this a better experience.

Friendly staff, issues were resolved quickly, and apartment is lovely! Couldn’t be happier with my choice. It’s a very convenient location. Everything is within walking distance!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love living at uptown square! With all the remodels being done towards the amenities to the friendly leasing office staff, the community truly feels like home.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love the community and my apartment. There’s so many great restaurants nearby and people who live here.I couldn’t be happier with my experience so far.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've lived at this complex for ~ 3 years. I was in a 2 br, but recently moved to a 1 br. I love this neighborhood! The restaurants are good, walking distance to the grocery store, dog park, 16th st and there a is a lot to do off 17th. A couple years ago I gave them a 3/4 star rating, but things have really changed. Recently they started doing resident events: HH, brunch/mimosas, BBQ's, etc. They have renovated most of the courtyards (hopefully mine is next! :) and put in a new package system. Over all very happy here. Hiccups have happened, but I guess that is apartment living. Maintenance is always good at responding day of.. most times an hour or two of. I appreciate how responsive they are; as well as the leasing staff. Dave has a great team. Kudos to a few: Vanessa & Katrina in the office - always so helpful! Anthony & Donovan - always quick to respond to my maintenance requests! Highly recommend this property & neighborhood!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Enjoying the gym, the swimming pool, the view of Denver downtown, the rooftop, the patios,the barbecue grill, the play room and the Mail room.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The Indie feels like home and the community is clean and safe. There are great shops and restaurants around. The park across the street is a great place to bring your dogs.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I absolutely love Uptown Square! The staff is friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect! We love being downtown and having access to pretty much anything.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I really like living in uptown square great location and service. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Walters is also wonderful place right near by

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great staff that always provides helps. Good value for parking and walking distance for many things like groceries and restaurants. The package lockers are a nice feature.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Enjoy the area very much. Apartment is great too. Would be nice if we had an option to update it a little. Also the gym equipment could be updated. I've seen some things break and then never be replaced.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Maintenance staff is always fast and efficient. Most my requests are completed next day which is awesome. I always appreciate how courteous they are.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Best place I’ve ever lived. Amenities are great. Fair pricing. Great staff with awesome perks. It’s near downtown and the bar scene. Grab dinner on 17th. Literally everything is walking distance.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Just transferred from a studio to a town house. the transition was smooth and the office staff was amazing and accommodation. I love my new apt. and plan on staying for as long as possible.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've lived in better places. The management has gotten better but our first year here was really rough with trying to get a response or anything fixed. I tell people to manage their expecatiations with management/maintenance and that it's a solid class B place to live.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

My apartment is like nothing I have seen in Denver. The 12-foot tall ceilings and curved windows are so stunning and are just what I imagined for my first studio in the city. I'm in love with this space and all of the stores, restaurants and coffee shops walking distance to me. I couldn't be happier to call this space my home.