Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Apartments are in a great location and are nice inside. However the office will never return phone calls and often loose packages. The grounds are not maintained and if something is broken it will stay broken. The fire alarms have been broken for the whole year and 3 months I have lived here and often go off during the middle of the night.
So good so far. I have been here for a little over a month, and have had no issues. Hallways are a little cold, but amenities are nice and there are bars/restaurants everywhere.
My space is great but the community has poor upkeep. Broken doors, fire alarms, dog waste bags, overall upkeep are all a constant issue. The pool is very small and is not regulated so when 2 people bring 20 friends you can’t use the space.
Been living at Uptown for 1 year. Good experience. Wish the gym was kept in better shape. Many leaks and equipment falling apart. Maintenance does quick jobs fixing apartment issues. Constant Fire Alarm issue is a bit obnoxious. Overall, positive experience!
When I had hot water heater troubles I got help right away and when it damaged my floor I received new flooring right away while I was out so it didn't interrupt my life
I have really liked all the other residents I've met, but I wish there were more activities or event to meet them at. I have gone to some of the events in the leasing office, but those are not well-attended and have felt a bit awkward. Could we consider a rooftop party? I cat meet-and-greet in a courtyard?
There is a lot of dog poo in the courtyards and the doors are easily broken into. The cleaning ladies don’t clean very well. Apartments are nice but could be better.
The neighbors are loud and the hallways are always dirty. There is a lot of vandalism and people do not clean up after their pets. The elevator and hallways constantly have animal messes that are just left for someone else to deal with.
Great bang for your buck. Great location providing great walkability. The units are nice and the hallways are fairly clean. The only issue has been that the fire alarms go off on a regular basis.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Uptown Square Apartments. I signed a lease blindly when moving from the east coast this past summer and couldn’t have been more satisfied with my choice. I adore my apartment with new appliances and the perfect area with walkable resturants and a great staff, that responds to any problems I have immediately