Apartments are in a great location and are nice inside. However the office will never return phone calls and often loose packages. The grounds are not maintained and if something is broken it will stay broken. The fire alarms have been broken for the whole year and 3 months I have lived here and often go off during the middle of the night.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So good so far. I have been here for a little over a month, and have had no issues. Hallways are a little cold, but amenities are nice and there are bars/restaurants everywhere.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Been living at Uptown for 1 year. Good experience. Wish the gym was kept in better shape. Many leaks and equipment falling apart. Maintenance does quick jobs fixing apartment issues. Constant Fire Alarm issue is a bit obnoxious. Overall, positive experience!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

When I had hot water heater troubles I got help right away and when it damaged my floor I received new flooring right away while I was out so it didn't interrupt my life

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have really liked all the other residents I've met, but I wish there were more activities or event to meet them at. I have gone to some of the events in the leasing office, but those are not well-attended and have felt a bit awkward. Could we consider a rooftop party? I cat meet-and-greet in a courtyard?

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

There is a lot of dog poo in the courtyards and the doors are easily broken into. The cleaning ladies don’t clean very well. Apartments are nice but could be better.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great bang for your buck. Great location providing great walkability. The units are nice and the hallways are fairly clean. The only issue has been that the fire alarms go off on a regular basis.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Uptown Square Apartments. I signed a lease blindly when moving from the east coast this past summer and couldn’t have been more satisfied with my choice. I adore my apartment with new appliances and the perfect area with walkable resturants and a great staff, that responds to any problems I have immediately

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love living at Uptown Square—perfect location and nice amenities. Living near (and above) the retail options is wonderful; I also love the fitness center and pool facilities.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love this place. Everyone is really nice and helpful. If you have an issue with something they take care of it ASAP and the security is always walking around and making sure everything is safe!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It was super easy and strait forward. Plus all of the stuff I can get rewards for is stuff that I use all of the time anyways. Pretty much free money!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here but the fire alarms are constantly going off and it is extremely loud. It scares pets and then all of the dogs get riled up and start barking as well and it always goes off at really bad times like 2 a.m and people need to work the next day.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far I love living at Uptown Square. The location is so convenient and near so many restaurants and activities. Also close enough to downtown without hearing all the noise and traffic of downtown. Staff are all super friendly and happy to help with anything you need.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great experience with Uptown and its amenities thus far! Maintenance has always been attentive and timely. Spacious apartments and options for all lifestyles.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It’s been great living here, & it’s in a great community that I love! The only problem we’ve had is the fire alarms consistently going off, not knowing when we have packages, the uptown square resident login being down on the day rent is due & maintenance not really fixing our air condition problem. Other than that it’s been great

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Overall good. Need to fix the fire alarms and repair a few things like the washers and dryers. Need to figure out a better solution for our packages.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great locations bad office hours unable to get packages due to work. Amenities are great love the balcony and closeness to the city. Wish there were more recycle bins in each area

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love living here! Paying rent is sometimes difficult with the portal being down or it not always including utilities, but besides that everything is great!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

These are the only apartments where I have been happy enough to renew my lease with. I have been living here for almost three years now and I love it. Great location, affordable, and very friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love my neighborhood and the complex in general. Excellent location to many fun restaurants, bars, venues, etc. My only complaint is the fire alarms that occasionally go off. However, it seems like the staff works really hard to get those under control.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown square is a well managed apartment complex located in a very fun neighborhood surrounded by great restaurants and services. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Uptown Square is in an awesome location. I love all the amenities including the gym which is huge! The front office staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is absolutely wonderful. The only reason I didn’t give 5 starts was because we’ve had to have maintenance come at least a half a dozen times since we moved in a month ago. But fixing the issues happened right away which was a major upgrade from my old complex

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have had a really positive experience living in Uptown Square. The maintenance staff is responsive and has always solved any issues I identify in a work order. I find it easy to pay my rent and utilities online. The complex is also trying new events to build and reward our community. I would recommend it.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have lived in the Uptown Square Community for over 3 years. Though the units do not have the most updated amenities, it is one of the more affordable places to live in downtown Denver. I enjoy the staff, and maintenance is always quick to fix issues.