We have lived in Uptown for 2 years, and this is the best cycle of management we have experienced. The appliances, and grounds, and mail receiving process leaves much to be desired as well as the ADA accessibility of the community areas and apartments, but finally, we have office staff that listens and is helpful. We will see how long that lasts. We finally secured a first floor, 1 bedroom unit that is affordable compared to other complexes in the area, and plan to stay, but as soon as the rent becomes comparable to other luxury complexes, we will probably look elsewhere.

I enjoy living here. The apartments are ok but you are living in a good area. I do wish there were more organized activities to meet other residents.

Great location and my apartment works great for me but the fire alarms are out of control and lack of follow through on complaints made to main office.

Great location. Lots of interior work needs to be fixed on. The dog runs are gross. Other than that I’ve enjoyed living here and have been here for going on three years now.

I enjoy living here but the fire alarms are constantly going off and it is extremely loud. It scares pets and then all of the dogs get riled up and start barking as well and it always goes off at really bad times like 2 a.m and people need to work the next day.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Good location, access to transportation, decent amenities I have recommended the location to co-workers new to the area. Office staff is efficient and receptive.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I think the biggest problem I have is that if you have a question and ask three different people you will get three different answers. There is no structure to how things are done and policies don't seem to be set in stone. Also, the leasing office lacks understanding and appreciation for residents. For someone who has been leasing for 2 years, there just has been a multitude of problems

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Other than no one took us seriously when we were looking or would show us an apartment or give us any information about moving here, we really do enjoy living here. We had no clue about our apartment or even what building it was in until we moved in. Luckily we like our apartment other than the super weird layout (what 1 bedroom is 20 feet wide and barely fits a bed other than in one spot). However, we really do like living here. It is temporary but we enjoy the location and our apartment. The staff seem to not get along so getting packages is difficult when they won't help each other out.

Not bad but not great. There are a couple of things I wish would get repaired or replaced around the building but I guess it’s not on the works anytime soon. Other than that, it’s an alright place.

I emailed questions about paying rent and was never answered which was annoying but after calling the office I was given a good answer. I also wish as a resident it was easier to pay ahead of time for rent.

Would be nice if the washing machines (community laundry rooms) actually work, as well as the call boxes. For the most part it’s a nice complex to live in. I never use the pet runs bc they smell so horrid.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

We've lived here for almost 3 years. The renovations taking place have made things seem nice. I love that there are several courtyards, a pool, a gym and the restaurants nearby are great! Rent is reasonable especially for the area!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Apartments are in a great location and are nice inside. However the office will never return phone calls and often loose packages. The grounds are not maintained and if something is broken it will stay broken. The fire alarms have been broken for the whole year and 3 months I have lived here and often go off during the middle of the night.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Getting started there were a few bumps in the road. However, Jalaya was helpful with smoothing things over and completing my move in with a bang! I am happy with my unit and look forward to my experience here as a resident. :)

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great updated amenities. Safety features of building are concerning with doors not locking and fire alarms are monthly occurrences. Overall I’ve enjoyed it.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I was locked into a lease for $200 a month less than what I ended up paying. They said that I did not sign my lease and someone else got it online even though I confirmed my lease over the phone multiple times with a leasing agent there. That will be $2,400 out of my pocket for a mistake on Uptown Square's end.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The employees seem nice, but the organizational policies and communication could use som,e improvement. Also it wou7ld be helpful there was active effort to monitor the parking garages not for parking violators.

The office gave me push back when trying to renew my lease at price specified. That was a bit frustrating. After living here for a year my name is still not in the system to buzz people in. Brought this up 5 times already.

We have lived here for just over 3 years and have seen quite a few management companies come through. The newest one is by far the best. I love all the renovations.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I really love living here. It is tough that the downstairs neighbors suck. They always complain when we hear the same thing above us. It is not that we are loud it is the floors are thin as shit.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Overall it has been a good experience. I have been here for two years and love the location. My only complaint (I am sure I am not alone) are the constant fire alarms going off due to the older buildings.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The actual apartment is great - quiet, great location. I do wish the laundry machines worked and they kept up our courtyard even though we are not right next to the leasing office. There are also many nice and helpful office staff, oh and maintenance is the best!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I like the location. Office staff is nice. Parking garage is cheap. Only two issues are the noise from stomper neighbors since floors are still wood, not concrete and the noise outside. It is uptown but I wish I could leave my windows open in summertime. The stompers upstairs are ridiculous though. Oh well. No place is perfect but I do like it here.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I definitely love the new upgrades. I am hoping the parking garage gets cleaned up, too. Also, the common areas and hallways in building 3 need a lot of attention. Industrial doesn’t mean dirty and gross.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the location and our unit is super unique. Only downside are the frequent fire alarms and uncleanliness in hallways - but that seems to be improving!