Urban Enclave

4.3

4.3

Grace
Nice apartment and nice staff. Some things have become more difficult lately like road closures and limited office availability. Living in constant construction is not ideal. Otherwise, everything is good.
Brooke
Everything is very cheaply made! Thus, it breaks. Maintenance is really good though thankfully. Management is snarky and aren’t usually the most helpful. The gate never seems to be able to work (besides right now of course). There needs to be more parking & for the love of God more guest parking!! Out the door rent is $850 which is a lot for this place. They at least need to do more giveaways and make it as nice as they make it on Instagram.
Abby
Recently its been better but over Fall semester and the previous year I lived here it was really hard to get problems solved with the CAs. talking to management is the way to go
Ariel
Overall enjoy the amenities and my apartment unit. Other than that the Enclaves and Prospect Row false advertise saying there are 3 pools when there are only 2. The CAs take advantage of the fact they have access to the model units and let their friends stay there. The CAs also park in handicap spots when they have general parking. Just because they work here doesn’t make them special. It is extremely illegal to park there.
Hannah
Loved living here for the past few years! Great staff and residents. Also important to me that their pet friendly and have lots of spaces for the pups to interact safely!
Verified Resident
Its a very good apartment complex but has had recent maintenance issues. We have sent multiple requests in August and some issues were never solved.
Grace
Closed the office and delivering packages to our door, saying they are not responsible for stolen packages. People steal our literal trash can, how are we supposed to trust our packages being left out. Plus all the lights in our hallway are out making it pitch black at night.
Jenna
I just signed my lease here and I am so excited! All of the amenities is what sold it to me, as well as the location near college town which is very convenient
Andrea
Best amenities, best staff, & best apartments in Tallahassee. Workers are always available to help with any concerns or problems. And facilities are always kept clean and up to date
Erin
Love living in this community. It’s always very clean and the community events are awesome. All of the workers here are kind and welcoming. Could not recommend living here more!