Urban Enclave

4.3

4.3

urban enclave is literally the best place. The pool is the best and there is always people, and the free coffee 24/7. pool movie nights on the big screen.
Great I love it! I have never been treated better or seen nicer facilities! This is truly a great place to live and I love the amenities! The location and everything is worth the money
1 star
My experience at urban enclave has been very loud and dirty. Every day I see trash everywhere around the property. The Staff is also very bad at lying about broken amenities and glass in the pool during big weekends.
I loved living at urban enclave. Staff is very helpful and the immenities are great! The study rooms were definitely my favorite part about urban because they were great for studying.
Urban Enclave is such a great place to live. We have access to so many amenities and the location is great. I am so happy that I am able to live in a community with all my friends.
The community is super pretty. It kind of feels like a resort lol. The staff is really nice. I also like how it is super pet friendly. Good vibes overall
I love living here! The gym and pool are so nice and I use them both multiple times a week. I love that our front office team always does little raffles on social media for us!
some things in the clubhouse aren’t upkept and the upstairs one has bugs flying around, the parking spots are really small and difficult to park in
I love Urban! The prices are a bit high, but honestly the amenities are amazing and the layout is so pretty. The balconies and pool are probably my favorite parts about living here/
I love urban enclave so much. It is very dog friendly and the staff is always so great! Bibi at the leasing office is my favorite CA. I can’t wait to live here again.