Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I login to my Community Rewards Dashboard?

If you have admin access to your property's Facebook page, you can log in by simply clicking "Login via Facebook" above.

Otherwise you can log in with an email and password. If you haven't yet been access to your property, please contact your corporate office to be invited.

2. I'm a Facebook page admin, but am still having trouble logging in. Can you help?

First go to Facebook and ensure that you are logged into the correct account. Once you are logged into the correct account, click the Facebook login button and you'll be given instant access.

If the problem persists then most likely your community has not been activated yet. Please click the chat box at the bottom right of this page to instantly chat with one of our customer reps.

3. How do I add or remove a property from my dashboard?

The easiest solution is to add or remove yourself as a Facebook page admin from that property. Your dashboard experience will instantly update.

If you were added via email, contact your page admin to add or remove you from that page.

If you have any questions, please click the chat box at the bottom right of this page to instantly chat with one of our customer reps.

4. What browser do you recommend?

For the best experience please login with Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

5. Still need help?

If you can’t find the answers to your question, email us at support@modernmsg.com or click the chat window at the bottom right of this page to instantly chat with our support team