Valley Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Lacey
Quiet, comfortable living and an affordable price. Close to everything and everyone that lives there is clean and respectful. Pet friendly to!

Fernanda
Una grata experiencia, un condominio ordenado, limpio y seguro. Agradezco a Roberto por responder con prontitud a las solicitudes requeridas

Dianne
I love living here at Valley Ridge. I have meet so many great people here. The office staff and the maintenance crew are awesome. They are always on top of all your needs and concerns. I never have to wait days to get a response. Valley Ridge is an excellent place to live, it's right in the heart of everything. Schools, Mall, shopping center. And churches of your choice. I have only been a resident here for a year, but I have enjoyed my stay.

Phillip
Love it here just fight with the bugs and I move my friend in and he like it too better where he was at and me and my wife love been her just need the bugs gone

Verified Resident
Overall my experience at Valley Ridge has been good. Maintenance is always ready to help. You never have to wait long to get anything fixed. I don't go to the office often but when I do the staff is friendly. The only downside is that it is July and the pool is still not open.

Abraham
about 2 months ago
I like it here is the cheapest thing you can find right now Anywhere else is very expensive right now You’re not gonna be starting for parking

Ashley
2 months ago
I am new to the community but I wanted to thank Aiesha. Not once throughout my leasing experience did I feel like I didn’t know what was going on. There were a few obstacles but she stayed on top of them, communicated with me, and got me into my new home as quickly as she could. Happy to be a resident at Valley Ridge

Shaniqua
2 months ago
I love being here everything is homey the neighbors are great staff are doing what they should and needs to be done maintenance workers are also excellent and handles everything as well

Donna
2 months ago
Feels like home. Very peacefull. My kids love that they can be themselves and enjoy being outside. I also dont have the fear of my kids not being comfortable while playing outside.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
So far so good The office staff has been nice, prompt in response time, and easy to work with. No complaints with the inside of the apartment only con, there’s no pantry in the kitchen. Pretty spacious, affordable, absolutely love the patio space. Satisfied thus far. Day 2.