Valley Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Shanel
1 day ago
I've lived here for 2years and I have had a good experience. Management is nice no matter who it is. Even the maintenance people really nice. The property team does great with trying to help at the best of their ability. The homes are large and pet friendly.

Dianne
I believe I have the best location with the greatest view in this entire complex. I can see the pool, that have the perfect lighting at night and a big tree that give me great shade in the summer time. And the best neighbors. And the kind hearted office staff in the universe. I will recommend Valley Ridge Apartments to everyone.

Verified Resident
Enjoying working with the new management and office staff. Also, pleased that the exterior of the property is being updated. There are still maintenance issues that need attention. But, I have a new confidence that things will continue to improve.

Heather
Great place to live ive lived here for several years and I haven’t had any issues it’s quiet and clean and the office and maintenance staff are nice and helpful.

Monica
New to the apartment community but love the that the area is nice/clean, friendly neighbors, maintenance team has been great and the office management was very helpful in making our move here awesome.

Enjoli
My apartment is beautiful but I haven’t received an extermination, or laundry key since i moved in. Besides that I like the environment, quiet most of the time.

Verified Resident
I have lived here since 2019 and can honestly say I don't have many compliments. I love the area. If you have to put in a work order maintenance gets it fixed fast. The office staff has changed a lot but everyone I encountered was nice. There is a roach issue that is not getting better no matter how clean you keep your unit or how much you treat the unit.

Tonya
I have no complaints. New office people were nice to me. Hopefully they’re still there lol. Wish I could put carpet down in the rooms and living room.

Phillip
Good place help us a lot and new Staff members the are Quick on working on stuff and nice place love it here my Neighbor is one of my bests friends

Amber
about 2 months ago
This was such a long moving process but the staff was awesome, nice, and did everything they could to help ease our move! They always help with a smile and so far have done an outstanding job!