Valley Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Roseshawanda
I stayed in the community for 5 years. It's been pretty quiet for the Neighbors are nice.the location are near schools not far. We're not too far from a lot of shopping areas.
Jamila
Very friendly and helpful staff. Real chill community and maintenance staff Very efficient as well. Ms. Harper was very helpful and informative whenever I had questions.
Sherri
Love being here close to my niece who is going through a lot right now with the loss of my Sister. It makes it easier for me to be able to help her.
Verified Resident
Great team who are always helpful, kind and courteous, including maintenance. This apartment complex is well maintained, including the grounds. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good place to live. .
Carol
It has truly been an experience living here, I have been a residential renter for 10 years. My kids and grandkids grew up back here, my family visits often and like it as well even talking about moving here if ever to leave the home state. I leave out and go to work unafraid and that’s rare.
Garry J.
It’s been good experience for me. I’m disabled. I get lots of help from being here and using the portal with maintenance issues. For the first time I just had damage in my apartment and it was taking care of.
Tonya
Been here since 2017….. so far so good. Maintenance come when I need them. Walls too thin but it’s okay. Near plenty of shopping and eating.
Diana
Office management is very helpful . And maintenance is also pretty great. Have not had any issues here . Our neighbors are also friendly no complaints here .
Lacey
Very well kept, friendly office staff, quiet community and great prices! Very close and convenient to stores and shopping. Open parking is fantastic.
Telia
3 months ago
The property has changed management several times out of 5 years which delays tenant needs and concerns. Kids are totally out of control with no supervision. Maintenance gets 5 stars, they're understaffed, but still do their best. Trash and bugs are a problem. I am not renewing at the end of my lease.