Valo

4.3

4.3

Erik
Great building! Amazing amenities the pool is great the gym well equipped, gorgeous finishes in apartment. Best and biggest closets I have ever seen in Washington DC.
Miranda
Nice, quiet community. I haven't had any negative problems or concerns. The apartments are modern and have good space, and the building has amenities (like the gym, bike room and mail room) that are useful and practical.
George
1 star
Leasing staff was difficult to work with when I was trying to move in (the person I was dealing with changed the rent amount on my leasing contract and couldn't explain why). And they have lost track of several packages. Looking elsewhere when my lease is up. They make it very difficult to provide 60-day move-out notice (and charge a hefty fee if you don't provide this), as the leasing office's email is VERY difficult to find. I provided my notice >60 days in several ways, and I am still being charged the "Insufficient Notice Fee"
Marvin
The staff are chill and welcoming, the manager Krystle has helped me so much since the first day. So far it's been an excellent experience and is only getting better!
Brittany
2 months ago
I have been living in my apartment for 3 years now. I find myself appreciating living here much more in the Spring and Summer time, because of the pool amenity.
Shelisa
2 months ago
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! SUNSHINE SMILES! HELPING HANDS; GEORGEOUS PROPERTY ✨; LOVELY ROOF TOP! CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL OPERATED BUSINESS.
Jade
2 months ago
The leasing office is not always helpful or on time with their help. Same with the concierges. However they are always very friendly. Also my fire alarm went off for about 3 minutes then shut off without warning or smoke to turn it on.
Zachary
3 months ago
Love Valo. Sad to be moving away. Will miss the view and the rooftop. Really enjoyed staying in this building. So close to everything and the staff has been great!
Kai
4 months ago
Great staff. Clean building. Convenient to stores. Also great view from my apt. Management is special and they treat me that way. All in all it is win win here
Tyler
5 months ago
Great apartment building and mangement! We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new place in DC! Great ammenities and super clsoe to downtown for work and night life.