Valo

4.2

4.2

Tina
It’s unfortunate that the property manager places little to no emphasis on ensuring all community policies are being followed by the residents. My apartment, along with many other residents, regularly smells like smoke both marijuana and tobacco as well as community spaces. Despite many complaints, no changes have been made. In fact, it has gotten worse. The building has a smoke free policy that is being ignored on a daily basis to detriment of our health and wellbeing.

Tyler
Incredible amenities, timely service for package inventory and delivery, front desk very warm and welcoming, if there's ever a maintenance request we very wait longer than 24 hours for it to be tended to.

Samaria
I’m here for a good time not a long time. Thankful for thé people I met here who were kind and generous but I see myself only here for a short time.

Sofia
The building itself is very beautiful and I love my apt but the safety and security of the building is very bad and the front desk is not above average. If they change these two things my rating will increase right away.

Mark
I had major surgery and Ron the consonant stored my packages away for me I am so grateful for that thanks in addition my kitchen floor had a few cracks in it and Krystle had it repaired right away thanks so much

Kai
Great property and staff. For the most part, the building is always clean. There is always something like an event that takes place here. Pet friendly as well

Verified Resident
In my opinion, the management staff could improve this rating and their communication by responding to messages sent them inside the resident portal.

Jessica
3 months ago
I’ve enjoyed my new place. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable . They have went above and beyond. Finally, I’ve found community. I love my building amenities.

Sonya
1 star
We have really enjoyed our apartment and our neighbors are wonderful. Unfortunately, management is horrible at best. Between not keeping resident apprised of: crime occurring in the building, or security issues, or repairs and repeatedly charging for false lease violations, they meed to go.

Florence
3 months ago
Nice apartment, but strong weed smell coming into the apartment from unit next door and the door to the balcony by the living room leaks when it heavily rains.