Valo

4.4

4.4

Holly
I enjoy the quietness of the building but if I get one more email reminding us to pick up our packages or to meet our guests at the door....we know, we know, we know. If people aren't following "the rules", then reach out to them directly. Constantly emailing everyone feels like I'm failing a group assignment I don't want to be in.
George
A a bit pricey with extra fees, but otherwise a good deal for the location. It's within good walking distance to groceries, the ballpark, and Audi Field!
Celestine
The whole staff has been very courteous and professional. My move-in was rewarding and continues . I am very impressed with the owner and the design of the building inside and out. The appliances are very upscale . The lobbies and hallways are always clean and free of smells.. I think you all for a great experience. I look forward to becoming more involved in my community. And I am very thankful.
Cloe
Everything here is just bare minimum. There's nothing impressive or over the top nice about living here. It's sufficient and nothing more. I'm awoken every night by a dog howling. One front desk guy is so rude and obnoxious, the other ones are actually pretty nice but not too helpful or knowledgeable.
Erik
Great community, well maintained, awesome amenities. Units are well designed with fantastic closet space and features. Love the keyless entry and butterfly system.
Shelley
The grounds could be better maintained. The pet area stinks. I have no water pressure. However, the staff are lovely. My apartment is nice with pretty views.
Tara
I have really thoroughly enjoyed living at this property so far! They were one of the few places in Washington D.C. that allowed me to bring my GSD to city after my acceptance to medical school. The building definitely has everything I could ask for including beautiful rooftop pool with a view. I've also grown to love the Southwest waterfront area! There's a ton of history and beautiful spots near the river.
Kalia
Omg! It was the best! So much so I decided to make this my home. Craishan Gregory, who is part of the Management Leasing team made everything go so smoothly! The Building was so clean, the residents were polite and friendly, and all of the amenities added to the beautiful decor, that this building has to offer!
Kai
My position has not changed. Crayshaun and the team here are the best. They give attention to requests and have great professionalism. If it was a chance to move into another property, I would stay here instead.
Sebastian
Great moving experience! Excited to be part of the Valo community!! Hopefully I can enjoy the pool before it closes for the year. Thank you to the leasing office and concierge for your help!