Valo

4.3

4.3

Brittany
2 months ago
I appreciate the amenities spaces here at VALO. I also love how spacious my apartment unit is. The concierge staff is helpful and supportive

Ricaria
2 months ago
I enjoy the building amenities the veiw is beautiful. I wish we had parking that was more affordable. I Wish the pool was deeper and you could have more guests. and I wish the building had more employees.

Sarah
3 months ago
Love living here, the amenities are so clean and the front desk employees are so kind and thoughtful. The apartments themselves are so clean and brand new.

Shante H.
3 months ago
Great Experience. Good Amenities. Quiet Community with diverse neighborhood. Valo DC is a short walk from the Navy Yard. I give these facilities 5 stars.

Nicholas
3 months ago
Absolute nightmare. I have scheduled a virtual tour on four separate occasions to see the building and every time the office has failed to reach out to me or answer my calls.

Robert
3 months ago
Moving in was a breeze. Concierge was incredibly helpful and the apartment building is just amazing. Its only been a week but my roommate and I are obsessed

Erik
3 months ago
Great building! Amazing amenities the pool is great the gym well equipped, gorgeous finishes in apartment. Best and biggest closets I have ever seen in Washington DC.

Miranda
4 months ago
Nice, quiet community. I haven't had any negative problems or concerns. The apartments are modern and have good space, and the building has amenities (like the gym, bike room and mail room) that are useful and practical.

George
4 months ago
1 star
Leasing staff was difficult to work with when I was trying to move in (the person I was dealing with changed the rent amount on my leasing contract and couldn't explain why). And they have lost track of several packages. Looking elsewhere when my lease is up. They make it very difficult to provide 60-day move-out notice (and charge a hefty fee if you don't provide this), as the leasing office's email is VERY difficult to find. I provided my notice >60 days in several ways, and I am still being charged the "Insufficient Notice Fee"

Marvin
5 months ago
The staff are chill and welcoming, the manager Krystle has helped me so much since the first day. So far it's been an excellent experience and is only getting better!