Valo

4.4

4.4

Great moving experience! Excited to be part of the Valo community!! Hopefully I can enjoy the pool before it closes for the year. Thank you to the leasing office and concierge for your help!
Great rates and great amenities, also a great location right between the wharf and the ballpark. Very comparable to all the other best buildings in the area.
I love my apartment in all honesty. I just feel like things could be better as far as the safety of residents. The amenity space is honestly one of my favorite perks.
The building itself is great! The apartments are quiet and the community rooms are awesome and are kept clean. However, the building often smells like marijuana and over the weekend I've started noticing cigarette butts and other types of "grossness" in the elevators and hallways.
Great amenities and parking garage! Wish reservations could be made for open spaces. Floor 5 has a hole in the wall and some dog parents do not clean up.
Wonderful building and top notch amenities. Staff is always welcoming and does a fantastic job with maintaining the common areas. No complaints!
The building, amenities and staff are great. The past year's increase in nearby DC violence, not so much. But I suppose that's not the building's fault.
Great staff, clean building, very pet friendly and nice amenities. Also located in a lively area and metro accessible. Convenient grocery store located nearby
I've only been in Valo for a couple of weeks, but I love it already! The amenities are great and the staff is really nice. I think there are some move-in things that could've been smoother but for now, everything is well.
Love my apartment and community! Ron at the front desk is great. The place is kept very clean and tidy. Cautions we’re taken seriously during the pandemic and residents were respectful of policies.