Vanguard has been the perfect place for me over the last few years. The staff is kind and helpful and the residents are friendly. As a young professional, the location is central to a lot of great St. Louis neighborhoods. While the amenities are a little outdated, the team is always looking for ways to improve the atmosphere and create a comfortable environment. I would recommend Vanguard to anyone looking for a great apartment community.

I love living at Vanguard Crossing. It's quiet the management staff is amazing. My unit is just the amount of space I was looking for when I downsized from a 3-bedroom 2 story home.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

offer clean, nice and comfortable service and great pool and barbecue places. has chances to get along with residents from variety of monthly events.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Absolutley love it here. Management is great and very attentive to issues, they also focus on improving what is already in place. They have helped create a wonderful community

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I love it at vanguard crossing. I’m new in town and everyone has been so helpful and kind and made me feel at home!!!! I’m looking forward to doing more things around the place when I get more settled!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

The management is super friendly ! Specially to mention Alyssa . She hears Your issues and acts on them promptly. Nice and quiet community .

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Good location, apartment is nice. Gym is good. I don't use the pool enough but it looks nice. Garage is nice. Trash service is very nice. No issues with noise.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Front office is always very helpful and friendly. They resolve any problems quickly! The gym is great as well as all the other amenities. Everything is always kept updated and clean.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I love my apartment and community! It’s clean, the staff is AMAZING, and honestly where I live is exactly what I was hoping for when I thought of my first apartment. The maintenance crew is incredible and responds to any issues in less than a day. My neighbors are friendly, and Vanguard has all the amenities you could need/ want!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Great Property and great office staff! It makes this property amazing as well as having a prime location close to nearly everything you can want or need.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

We love the great location! Near my school and work! Lots of restaurants nearby and very convenient to all the great spots where my friends and I hang out on weekends-the pool and gym are added bonuses- the lobby/ lounge area makes a great spot for just relaxing and reading. Altogether a sweet home away from my hometown - very nice indeed!

The units are clean and updated. Our client's are enjoying their stay. Vanguard Crossings staff and kind and always ready to help. Thank you for all you do!

There are so many different age ranges here which is very nice to see. Everyone is friendly and respectful and the leasing staff adds fun surprises to your living experience every month!

This is my second year living at Vanguard! We love is here. They are constantly updating the property and throwing community events. The new manager is fantastic. Everyone who works here is so sweet. The apartments are also very nice for the price you pay. Great location close to interstates and it backs up to the Centennial greenway trail perfect for walking the dogs.

I love being a resident here. I’m excited about the new sense of community and events. The gym is great and pool beautiful. The new Starbucks machine a great addition.

Vanguard Crossing is very well located (right next to the highway). Beautiful residence, great amenities, spacious apartment but quite noisy

Good location, close to everything. Friendly, helpful, responsive staff. Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, well maintained. Nice amenities and friendly neighbors.

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the location of the complex is perfect. It's also great to have modern amenities, such as Nest and the pool!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I have lived here for four and a half years and time has flown by. I love my apartment and the office and staff could not be more accommodating. We are back to having fun parties and more community gatherings. I am a pool person so having the cold water in the fridge is an added bonus. As fall starts to approach I am grateful our pool doesn't close till late October! Thank you Vanguard Staff for everything!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

My apartment is great l. I love the location and love walking into Clayton. My AC is not great and breaks lot. It takes a while to fix it.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Very nice place to live. Management very nice and helpful. Community functions are very nice. Getting maintenance to solve a problem not so easy

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Awesome community, great staff, highly recommend as a place to live in St. Louis. It is very clean, safe, and friendly. From the community areas to units, amenities are great.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

My floor is relatively quiet, no issues except for occasional issues with parking. Also not happy that residents have to pay for remote access keys when they are near not functioning especially when lock out service is not provided after hours

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I moved here in July and love living here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Everyone in the office goes out of the way to help and make sure everything is ok. Love the apartment, balcony space, and all the amenities. They even have water and popsicles to have at the pool. The coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby is great. The space is well maintained and kept very clean. It's nice to have all the spaces to use and hang out in. My dog loves it too. He likes the dog park, pet spa and I like all the bags and trash options to use with the dog. The layout of the apartment is really nice and feels spacious. I'm so comfortable that I hate it when I have to leave and go to work.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Great, hard working staff! Super helpful with any and all problems. Even fun to just talk to! They always make me smile! Plus my dog loves them