So far so good! The property is beautiful and well maintained. The leasing office staff members are very friendly and helpful. The entire experience has been great.

Great management. I love the neighborhood. The amenities are great. I wish there was a gate for the parking garage, my car has been broken into once. I wish there was a way to enforce people picking up their dog poop.

Everyone is super friendly, the apartment amenities are great! Anything that needs to be fixed is fixed quickly and coffee machine is a huge plus!

Started off wonderful! Unfortunately through the change of seasons many problems began to arise. While some have yet to be addressed most were however not in a very reasonable time. The staff however could not be more friendly. I also believe everything is well intended, execution is a little aloof sometimes.

This is a beautiful place to live. I love the location and can walk to everything. The residents are very nice and friendly. The pool and outdoor area are awesome!

Best management ever. Everyone is so sweet and friendly. It’s really nice when you enjoy your neighbors and have relationships with the management.

Vanguard Crossing is a great place to live. The building is very nice and well maintained, the staff are friendly and helpful, the amenities are unbeatable and the location is great.

Nice place and the people are super nice, staff is always in a good mood. I never have to worry about my packages being stolen. It’s a very pretty place

I love the apartments. They have a great layout. The staff is extremely friendly and ready to help. I really enjoy the monthly events to bring everyone together. Will definitely recommend it to stay.

Love my apartment!!! There is always something fun and exciting happening at Vanguard. Management is always here to help if any problems arise. No better place to live.

Vanguard has been the perfect place for me over the last few years. The staff is kind and helpful and the residents are friendly. As a young professional, the location is central to a lot of great St. Louis neighborhoods. While the amenities are a little outdated, the team is always looking for ways to improve the atmosphere and create a comfortable environment. I would recommend Vanguard to anyone looking for a great apartment community.

I love living at Vanguard Crossing. It's quiet the management staff is amazing. My unit is just the amount of space I was looking for when I downsized from a 3-bedroom 2 story home.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

offer clean, nice and comfortable service and great pool and barbecue places. has chances to get along with residents from variety of monthly events.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Absolutley love it here. Management is great and very attentive to issues, they also focus on improving what is already in place. They have helped create a wonderful community

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I love it at vanguard crossing. I’m new in town and everyone has been so helpful and kind and made me feel at home!!!! I’m looking forward to doing more things around the place when I get more settled!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

The management is super friendly ! Specially to mention Alyssa . She hears Your issues and acts on them promptly. Nice and quiet community .

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Good location, apartment is nice. Gym is good. I don't use the pool enough but it looks nice. Garage is nice. Trash service is very nice. No issues with noise.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Front office is always very helpful and friendly. They resolve any problems quickly! The gym is great as well as all the other amenities. Everything is always kept updated and clean.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

I love my apartment and community! It’s clean, the staff is AMAZING, and honestly where I live is exactly what I was hoping for when I thought of my first apartment. The maintenance crew is incredible and responds to any issues in less than a day. My neighbors are friendly, and Vanguard has all the amenities you could need/ want!

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

Great Property and great office staff! It makes this property amazing as well as having a prime location close to nearly everything you can want or need.

Reply from Vanguard Crossing

We love the great location! Near my school and work! Lots of restaurants nearby and very convenient to all the great spots where my friends and I hang out on weekends-the pool and gym are added bonuses- the lobby/ lounge area makes a great spot for just relaxing and reading. Altogether a sweet home away from my hometown - very nice indeed!

The units are clean and updated. Our client's are enjoying their stay. Vanguard Crossings staff and kind and always ready to help. Thank you for all you do!

There are so many different age ranges here which is very nice to see. Everyone is friendly and respectful and the leasing staff adds fun surprises to your living experience every month!

This is my second year living at Vanguard! We love is here. They are constantly updating the property and throwing community events. The new manager is fantastic. Everyone who works here is so sweet. The apartments are also very nice for the price you pay. Great location close to interstates and it backs up to the Centennial greenway trail perfect for walking the dogs.

I love being a resident here. I’m excited about the new sense of community and events. The gym is great and pool beautiful. The new Starbucks machine a great addition.