Vangard Lofts

It's very quiet. My neighbors are nice 👌 and they have a nice gym. The office attendant (Jean) is so amazing and friendly, she is always ready to help.
Great Staff, convenient location. Nice neighbors and good amenities. I wish the fellow residents would be more responsible in taking care of the community laundry room. Only bleach goes into the dispensers in the top load washers.
Jean is the absolute best, she could not be more accommodating and helpful, in every way, shape and form. Nothing but great things about management and my great apartment!!
I have great neighbors and have made some wonderful friends here. I love the location. I wish we had washers and dryers in our lofts like a lot of other places do. Overall, very happy with Vangard!
Its great here, no problems. Apartment is amazing and the huuuuge windows make it even better. I'm hoping to be here at least a few years.
So far it’s been great friendly staff and great residents. Would love to meet my neighbors but that’s ok for now. Maintain request done in one day
I really like the design of the building. It is also very close to my school so this is a plus. This affordable place came as a pleasant surprise, and I am glad that I can spend the next few months at Vangard Lofts.
Just moved in and everything went very smooth And convenient didn’t have any issue and the management team was very nice and took care of anything I need done apartment is awesome and I’m really enjoying loving in vanguard lofts👍🏾
I love my place, the view is great. This is the only apartment that I lived in that offers free laundry. It’s a chill & calm place to stay and it’s near everything.
We have loved our stay at vangard! Best downtown living money can buy. I highly recommend renting here. It is close to everything and the building has so much character.