Vangard Lofts

4.2

4.2

Trenis
It’s only been 2 weeks but so far so good! I’m already speaking renewal after my lease is up, as long as things stay this way r gets better.

Clarence
Vangard is better than it was in 2020. The current staff is more responsive and definitely more helpful. But I just don’t understand why we can’t get a full time leasing agent and maintenance person in our building. Promises were made to have staff in our our building for at least 3-4 hours a day over a year ago and that still has not happened. And we need new equipment in our gym. None of the cardio equipment works.

Jason
1 star
Don’t leave any laundry stuff in laundry room unless your okay with it being stolen. Be sure to arrange for packages to be picked up as soon as delivered or they too may get stolen. Hope you don’t mind anime urine, the elevators are always full of it. Oh you can’t handle loud neighbors. Oh well walls are paper thin can hear neighbors above and beside you. Oh and elevators are hit or miss on if they will work or not.

Terence
about 2 months ago
It's been a pretty awesome experience. Very convenient and wonderfully nice people. Looking forward to spending yet another year here @ Vangard Loft

Bret
3 months ago
I wish the windows were washed more often. I enjoy the large windows in my loft but they are so dirty and not enjoyable to look out of currently.

Ray
3 months ago
My neighbors are cool making the whole apartment building peaceful and quiet. Great 👍 but how was your day good interesting I would like some spinach so I can look like Pop eye he's great thank you.

Trevor
3 months ago
It is 1000% better without reign but now we are having an issue with packages. They keep getting stolen and it does not seem that anything is being done.

Patrick
4 months ago
I just moved in last weekend but from what I can tell as of now is Building is very clean and quiet. No problems so far. It is located in a very part of Washington Ave, I am already thinking of renewing lease.

Elizabeth
5 months ago
Okay....I've only been here for three days but, so far, so good! This is a super quiet, super friendly building. The staff was stellar -- even meeting me at the door on my first day. Love, love, love my unit and my view! Restaurants everywhere and again, so far so good!

Daley
7 months ago
Great apartment, so-so complex. Our actual apartment is very nice and well-kept. The maintenance is usually very good about responding in a timely way and all the neighbors are friendly. The upkeep for shared spaces is pretty poor—a lot of the washers and dryers are always out of commission. Also, a lot of packages get stolen around the holidays. But good location in downtown and a good price for the space.