Vangard has been great. I love our apartment. The industrial brick and exposed pipes match perfectly with the thick wood beamed ceilings. Noise level can get to be a little much though.

Great place to live downtown and close to everything. Have had to deal with multiple management changes, but things are going smoothly now. Would recommend.

Great view and really cool building. The floor space is a crazy too. Staff is really nice. Close to where I work down town. High ceilings are cool.

Love living here. Everyone is friendly and the lofts are spacious and surprisingly quiet! I couldn’t ask for a better spot to live. And it’s close to so many awesome things!!!

Hey u doin Jean this is Sharon McCorkle and I will like to tell u thank u for all u done for me and hope u enjoy ur day today and I will see u soon

We love vangard. Great apartments, great location. I recommend it to anyone moving to STL. Definitely best bang for your buck in the area!!!

Is a nice place... has some good things about the experience. But still a bit expensive. Cable special that was offered was dropped. Was not hqppy

Location is great , definitely if the you love the city life bescuse that is exactly what your getting. They lay out of the loft is perfect. not only that , but they are affordable as well !

I haven’t moved in yet but the leasing agent Jean is beyond amazing and is making my move in so easy and worth all the time and money. The amenities included is like no other and i know i will love my place.

Overall, my experience with Vangard has been good. Most negative experiences are due to bad neighbors. The biggest complaint I have is that the walls offer little to no sound proofing. I can hear my neighbors as if they're in my apartment with me, and I'm assuming they can hear me too. The gym is pretty lacking too. But you get what you pay for. Tyler has been a great manager of the building, and improved many aspects that would have otherwise caused a much lower rating. Unfortunately he is leaving, and I hope whoever takes his place does as great a job as he did.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Communications have improved somewhat, but still room to do better. Appreciate the new paint job downstairs. Good place to live.

Small burn in carpeting said to be from carpet cleaner. Floors dont seem to have been cleaned. The view is phenomenal and the environment is like no other. Very great and enjoyable overall.

We love Vangard. Office staff are great! Best downtown living you can find. Exposed brick/ piping and wood beamed high ceilings. Check it out.

Very friendly staff. Very helpful making sure move in comfortable and smooth. Made sure all accommodations were meet.Nice and spacious apartments

It’s been great so far! Beautiful view, entertaining to watch Washington Ave, and the people have been nice. Our leasing agent Jean has been a huge help and we thank her for making this such an easy process!

So far so good. Unit is as described, tons of amenities, and the building feels secure. Staff are all really helpful and friendly, all issues have been addressed and resolved promptly so far.

Nice, clean building. Alot of what's promised to get you in is not true and if anything is said you should get it in writing. Overall nice place, friendly staff, and respectful tenants.

I think that Vangard is a good value for the price. It has a good location and is generally clean and safe. If I had to come up with a small gripe it would be a couple of our neighbors have yappy dogs.

Love living in the city! When I moved to St. Louis, I was looking for a loft. Vangard is the perfect location with a wonderful atmosphere. Most amenities are nice. Office staff could be better trained

For the most part I love Vangard. The property is beautiful and we are conveniently placed in the city to everything. However, some issues like the elevators, parking, etc just continue to be problems.

Staff is friendly and are very prompt at resolving issues that come up. Communication between management and residents has definitely improved over the last few months. Enjoyable place to live.

It's been fun the community is great so far and by that mean residents outside of vanguard as well. Building is diverse and friendly. The one thing is the elevator keeps breaking down and doesn't work for the rest of the year besides that the last year was a blast!

Love Vangard Lofts! Affordable living in the city on the best street in town. Building is kept up nicely and apartments are beautiful! Definitely recommend.

Recently closed our office and manager is very slow to respond to email, if at all. Hoping for some positive changes over the next few months, but concerned about where things are headed at the moment.

Definitely one of the cheaper options in downtown St Louis, but you get what you pay for. Amenities are pretty limited. I can hear my neighbors very clearly through my walls. The loft style apartments are basically glorified studios. However, I do like the layout of my apartment, the location, and free laundry/internet/cable is nice too. The new manager Tyler is pretty great too and has been making improvements steadily over time.