Vangard Lofts

4.2

4.2

Datyn
1 star
I wish I could put a decent review here but management is useless at Vangard Lofts/Copia. They took away codes for guests to use, upping rent costs, never answer their phones or email back, bugs crawling on the hallway walls, trash only picked up once a week to take to the dumpster, mold in parts of the wall (you have to self clean it) and they can’t keep a cleaning company for more than a couple months because they don’t pay on time. If management actually communicated with the community residents then they’d know even more issues going on. Only perk is I work within 7 minutes of here..

Terence
Love my loft. Great location. Great neighbors and wonderful staff. Never had an issue with anyone or anything. Looking forward to seeing what year 3 has to offer.

Trenis
It’s still an ok place to live in. I hate that there is no overnight security and the building is always dirty . I hate that anybody can park in the suppose to be secured parking lot and garage, I hate that this place is so expensive and so ghetto at times

Stephen
about 2 months ago
The location and ability to park underground are big positives. The only downside is that the laundry can get busy as everyone shares the laundry room (at no cost) and the elevator occasionally breaks down.

Mykel
about 2 months ago
So far I enjoy the building and my unit. I been here for a month now and also I am happy when using the gym and laundry for its free and still in good condition. I always wanted to have a nice gym and preferably an “inunit” washing and drying but I’d also accept free washing and drying. I’m so glad it’s free, I can see myself being here.

Mariyah
2 months ago
Moving in was such a smooth process. Everyone was so sweet! The manager was very patient and explained everything to me. Which I truly appreciated!

Nyieccha
3 months ago
loveee it here. wouldnt change it for nothing . positive vibes , great neighbors, consistent living .parking sucks tho lol . Other then that 5 stars .

Trenis
5 months ago
It’s only been 2 weeks but so far so good! I’m already speaking renewal after my lease is up, as long as things stay this way r gets better.

Clarence
5 months ago
Vangard is better than it was in 2020. The current staff is more responsive and definitely more helpful. But I just don’t understand why we can’t get a full time leasing agent and maintenance person in our building. Promises were made to have staff in our our building for at least 3-4 hours a day over a year ago and that still has not happened. And we need new equipment in our gym. None of the cardio equipment works.

Jason
1 star
Don’t leave any laundry stuff in laundry room unless your okay with it being stolen. Be sure to arrange for packages to be picked up as soon as delivered or they too may get stolen. Hope you don’t mind anime urine, the elevators are always full of it. Oh you can’t handle loud neighbors. Oh well walls are paper thin can hear neighbors above and beside you. Oh and elevators are hit or miss on if they will work or not.