Vangard Lofts

4.2

4.2

Occasionally rowdy outside and someone at the club parked in my parking spot which I pay for monthly, all because employees from the club were standing in front of the gate holding it open for their customers to get in to park. The building itself is mostly fine, but I did run into a homeless person while I was doing laundry one day. Security could be better I suppose.
The Vanguard Lofts downtown on Washington Ave. Is the best loft experience I have had so far. The apartments are spacious, the residents are friendly and the location is convenient.
Building is nice. Administration is difficult to communicate with sometimes. I feel safe and clean in the building. The fire alarms were the worst but I’m glad that’s working. Same thing with the gates
So far enriching has been great here. Only thing I would say is that I can’t find parking spot “90” but I found another parking spot I’d like to claim.
So far I love the people I’ve met with and the neighbors seem super nice. The move in process was pretty well handled and they were very accommodating.
It smells like smoke most of the time and a lot of people do not wear a mask, but the surrounding area is fun. Not a long term apartment and not great if you don’t like noise.
Not having anyone in the office makes communicating extremely difficult. It can be really hard to get things worked on since it seems like service requests made via the community app are ignored.
1 star
Ever since the club opened up next door the experience has been a nightmare. I used to love showing off my place but now when people come over they just feel sorry for me. This club has taken over Vanguard. Management has given up. I rarely see them and when I say that the noise is affecting my sleep and my performance as a physician they just say generic words like "it's a legal process". I was once proud of my residence at vanguard. now I am upset that I am not at the right time to move away as soon as possible. All because of poor management.
I absolutely love my new loft! I love and appreciate how warm, welcoming and inviting Jeannie made me feel from the moment I took my first tour of the building before I applied. She helped make my moving decision easier and hassle free. I appreciate her so much!
The actual apartments are nice, but the rest of the community is not. It smells like smoke, some people don’t wear a mask, and the parking garage door has been broken for months.