Vangard Lofts

4.2

4.2

It smells like smoke most of the time and a lot of people do not wear a mask, but the surrounding area is fun. Not a long term apartment and not great if you don’t like noise.
Not having anyone in the office makes communicating extremely difficult. It can be really hard to get things worked on since it seems like service requests made via the community app are ignored.
1 star
Ever since the club opened up next door the experience has been a nightmare. I used to love showing off my place but now when people come over they just feel sorry for me. This club has taken over Vanguard. Management has given up. I rarely see them and when I say that the noise is affecting my sleep and my performance as a physician they just say generic words like "it's a legal process". I was once proud of my residence at vanguard. now I am upset that I am not at the right time to move away as soon as possible. All because of poor management.
I absolutely love my new loft! I love and appreciate how warm, welcoming and inviting Jeannie made me feel from the moment I took my first tour of the building before I applied. She helped make my moving decision easier and hassle free. I appreciate her so much!
The actual apartments are nice, but the rest of the community is not. It smells like smoke, some people don’t wear a mask, and the parking garage door has been broken for months.
Pretty okay. Location can be cool at times. Laundry situation is kind of a headache atm. The garage door being open all the time is annoying.
Everyone here has been friendly, and the staff have been super helpful when getting moving in! I love the vicinity I am from everything, and some of my favorite STL restaurants are within walking distance. I love it.
While having only just moved in, the building is well kept and clean. I look forward to getting to know the staff and my neighbors alike. The application and lease process couldn't have gone another and I want to personally thank Adam Etter for his exemplary assistance and prompt response time.
I love it here! Everything you need right at your fingertips and anything you can’t find here is in walking distance. And now that Reign Restaurant has started to adhere to pandemic rules; it’s even better!
Everyone is very nice. I haven’t had any issues with anyone. In this time of COVID I see people are willing to stay safe and follow the safety guidelines