Vangard Lofts

Loud neighbors and the club underneath made fire alarms go off multiple times in the early morning but other than that great place. Love Jean!
I love my apartment but downtown St Louis has become unsettled. The weekends here can sometimes be very frightening when the apartments are rented for air b&b entertainment.
Transitioning to Vangard has been wonderful. The property manager Jean McCombs was exceptional with showing me all of the great things Vangard and downtown St. Louis has to offer. I’m looking forward to my new home and a great living experience.
Jean was so helpful during the application process! I applied and moved in in a very short amount of time. She does an amazing job and really cares about her residents!
Great community full of welcoming people. Things have been a little slow for the past few months due to COVID, but I think the building has done their best to provide support throughout.
It's very quiet. My neighbors are nice 👌 and they have a nice gym. The office attendant (Jean) is so amazing and friendly, she is always ready to help.
Great Staff, convenient location. Nice neighbors and good amenities. I wish the fellow residents would be more responsible in taking care of the community laundry room. Only bleach goes into the dispensers in the top load washers.
Jean is the absolute best, she could not be more accommodating and helpful, in every way, shape and form. Nothing but great things about management and my great apartment!!
I have great neighbors and have made some wonderful friends here. I love the location. I wish we had washers and dryers in our lofts like a lot of other places do. Overall, very happy with Vangard!
Its great here, no problems. Apartment is amazing and the huuuuge windows make it even better. I'm hoping to be here at least a few years.