Very good place to live. I would recommend it to anyone! It’s very upscale and fancy. I love the gym as well. Everything in there is nice and high quality.

Excellent amenities. The apartment is spectacular, and the location is so convenient. Plenty of spaces to go and study, and the terrace and sky lounge offer great views and different perspective.

It has been a good stay, few maintenance things but quick fixes. The place is clean, new and lots of activities throughout the semester. Great place to stay.

I like living here. Great location on campus but it is super overpriced for what it offers. Amenities are great but there are just some issues with the building. Overall good.

Vantage is great, it always gets me in the spirit for the holidays and makes living here and even better experience! I couldn’t think of a better place to live!

Love the amenities, staff is nice, some more knowledgeable than others but all super sweet. Price is a bit high for student housing (maybe that’s why it is high unfortunately), but overall all has been well up until this point.

Vantage is super close to campus, convenient. Indoor, it is filled with great amenities. Staffs are pretty friendly and always reachable. Overall, it is a great experience.

Very nice apartment and very close to the school. I would live here next year. I recommend temple student to check out this place. The gym is amazing.

Reply from Vantage

Love being in a new building but it was definitely rushed to be built. Poorly put together, things like our bathroom door is not aligned with the hinge so it doesn’t shut right. And there should be four elevators in the West tower, not two!

Everything here is very nice. It’s close to campus and a great apartment with great space. I really love the location. However, I feel a little taken advantage of with the way the lease renewal works.

Reply from Vantage

Been pretty good. Renewed by lease. Staff isn’t always as helpful as they should be. Printers still did not come which is also a bit frustrating

Reply from Vantage

Very accommodating and Great living space with many things to do throughout the week. Also offers plenty of amenities . The gym is also very updated and easy to access

Vantage is a perfect place to live. The view is amazing and the location is right on campus. The study lounge and gym are great amenities!!!!

The community is really nice. There are a lot of amenities and study spaces. The staff is super helpful and maintenance is always quick. I would give it 5 stars

Great experience love the facilities and views. I have had no trouble with maintenance requests or utilities in the room and I would recommend this building to anyone.

Absolutely loved living at vantage. The gym is amazing and the activities are something to do when I have company. The view is breath taking

I just now received my insentive item I was supposed to get when I moved in. Our shower and power has had issues and my carpet has nails sticking out of it. Also appliances like the toilet paper holder and chairs have fallen apart and I had to fix them. I think the building was rushed but I do enjoy living here and the high ceilings. I also have a beautiful view.

Little rough in the beginning but everything is straightened out and is perfect. Love living here, I just wish rent wasn’t going way up next year.

Reply from Vantage

Excellent place for one to live. I really like this place. There are very good amenities. It is right on campus which makes it faster to go class.

Reply from Vantage

So far vantage has been okay, it is loud ever night but I don’t mind it. It’s hard to make friends in the building because it’s so big. I wish we got the Starbucks bar we were promised.

Amazing place! I was very impressed by all the amenities and the location. I am a student and all my classes are within walking distance!!!!

Reply from Vantage

I felt that Vantage has really met my standards with my appliances, the quality of my room, and with the tv! All the appliances are brand new and work great! I love the availability of all the study rooms too. It allows me to stay in my building, while getting away at the same time.

Google bad reviews could be told absolute worst place to live on campus. looks nice on the outside, nothing is good on the inside. currently stuck in the elevator, been here for an hour without any help. if you’re looking for places to live, please do not consider it here, no matter how nice it looks it’s not. move in day we had multiple problems in apartment, took us literal months to get it fixed. an absolute scam for the price.

I feel that Vantage was the right decision. It has a lot of useful facilities and has amazing views. There will always be room for improvement.

It's been great! I enjoy the location and the amenities. The staff are friendly and willing to help. There is room for improvement though. We still don't have printers and sometimes the elevator doesn't work.