Vantage

Kayla was great & she was very friendly. Looking forward to living there next semester. I hope everything is as good as it looks. Thank you.
The building is fancy and my apartment is nice as well. The gym is very nice and I use the study lounge regularly. However, when my neighbors are being loud, I can hear them through the wall as if they were in the room with me. Additionally, depending on who you encounter, some of the staff simply will not go out of their way to help you. If it seems like it might be a hassle for them, then forget it. This doesn't apply to everyone who works here, but I've been really disappointed with the office a couple of times this semester.
Very good apartment that has amazing amenities and takes care of the guests. The rooms have great views and great soundproofing. I would recommend going to any of my friends
The staff is great and very helpful. Anytime there are issues with anything someone is there to fix it. I always feel safe in the building and the amenities are great.
Vantage is a great place to live. Granted rent is at a somewhat higher price per month than most places, the security is great especially in Philly.
Its been great living here. There are plenty of study spaces, ameneties, the staff here is friendly. The tech room on the 5th floor has a huge smart board tv thing that has been fun to use when studying gets rough.
The staff and security have always been super nice and welcoming. The gym is my favorite amenity I spend way to much time there instead of the study loung.
Vantage has a very friendly and helpful staff and a large selection of really fun community events. My favorite thing about our building is the free coffee machine!
Everyone has been so helpful and I am so excited to move in next year! As I will be a freshman, they have just made this experience all the more better and I can't wait to be an Owl at Vantage
Vantage has really started to grow on me. Started out kinda rough, I was not given the room I signed up for which made me kinda mad. But after I got a free months rent everything was fine.