Vantage

Vantage has been great so far. I am excited to see the changes that will happen but it’s been a good experience. I think that the amenities are great.
Vantage is so nice ! The mantaince cre was so kind and did there best to be their for the residents. The staff is friendly and everything there is to over here is great!
I love living at the vantage so much. This is my first year and my favorite part is all the amenities such as the gym and sky lounger. I plan on renewing my lease.
Living at Vantage has definitely been an experience. The good things that came out of it were some amazing friends I made, good location on campus, and a beautiful view. There are mechanical issues and honestly even some with the office staff. After the coronavirus situation, my personal opinion of the Vantage and their actions towards it has lessened.
Its alright, cheap amenities and furniture and some rude employees. There were a lot of broken promises and lies as to what the building would offer to live
I had a wonderful time living at vantage and I am so sad that I have to go elsewhere next year, but it will forever be my favorite place on campus.
I rate my review as ok while it lasted and that it only last about halfway before it was cut short by the corona virus which I am unhappy about more so because I moved out and no longer live there due to corona and am still being charged monthly for the rent which I don’t like at all along with many other people and there only give vantage a half rating as that’s all it got me was half satisfaction.
I love everything about vintage so far! It has a very relaxed yet fun environment where I can really excel at the university. I am very excited about the upcoming year.
So far vantage has been extremely easy to work with and have a really friendly staff. The prices for all of the amenities you get are completely fair! Not to mention they are in a great location and are the only apartment complex that I’ve found that give you credit so you don’t have to pay for your laundry.
Great experience the whole time! Sad that the gym closed because I am staying here after classes went online, but still satisfied! But please consider reopening the gym!