Vantage

Vantage has a lot of great features!! I loved the gym and the sky lounge the most. I also spent a lot of time in the study lounge. Very beautiful place
While living here before the pandemic it was great. But when the pandemic hit, you could have been more helpful and understanding during this time.
It’s 8 weeks til move in day and I still don’t know my roommate or room number. I just wish they communicated better about this stuff. It just worries me
Apartment as synonymous with fashion, high-end, elegant, special was deeply loved by the young, and young as the mainstay of housing, the housing demand, promote the continuous prosperity of the apartment market step by step, at the same time, with the passage of time, the economic strength rising young groups, apartment or future will replace what predecessors keen.
The coronavirus basically ruined it to put it into simple terms. I would say the vantage is relatively a nice place but it’s just not as good as it could be for my personal experience in the first year of it being opened due to the corona virus.
Best student housing in Philadelphia. Period. I really love living here and wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. The fitness center is truly state of the art. The perfect place for me.
Pretty good overall but there were a couple package mess ups and some amenities that were promised on the lease were not opened during my time there
Vantage was a great place to live my freshman year, loved the amenities when they were available and everything was clean and sanitary. The staff was pretty nice too.
Everything seems great so far. There are a lot of great amenities and community events. It is a bit expensive, but the location is great, as it's very close to campus.
Best student living!! Very affordable and the staff is so nice. The gym is my favorite amenity and I look forward to the resident events. 5 stars!!