Varisty is a decent place. The amenities are average and so are the people living here. I haven't had any major issues and I love my apartment. The staff has always been accommodating and when I contact them I am able to get an answer or resolve my issue. TBH Varsity is a good place for the price you pay. It has more space than other places that are the same price or higher and furniture and appliances are not outdated. It's a good choice.

seems pretty great so far. the rooms are nice, and it seems pretty quite around. i enjoy the fact that it's so close to campus, and also close to my job.

It has been a great experience. I am glad the gates are finally working!! Makes it so much nicer! VH has been the best choice for my 6 months need!

The apartment complex is nice, updated and also modern. The environment is friendly and warm. I like the fact that there's a bus. However, it's sad we had to buy a router.

So far I am really enjoying at Varsity House. Living in an apartment is just so much easier, and there are so many great amenities provided here!

The new rates are deserving of much praise, as are the new tables, and the timely manner in which my requests have been addressed. The shuttle is incredibly nice to have, I just wish I didn't have so many classes past 5:15. The internet seems even faster than it was last year. Most of the new furniture, although sleeker, seems smaller and much less sturdy than last year's. The nightstands are the worst offenders, having a weird height that no longer matches my bed and hardly any storage space The maintenance's practices have been speedy but a little concerningly invasive. There was nobody home in our unit when our nightstands and tables were replaced, and without any warning that the replacement was happening that day, I came home to see everything inside and on my old nightstand strewn haphazardly across my bed, including a lamp that is now damaged as a result and several personal items. This is the only huge issue I have, and otherwise I'd say it's quite peachy.

Very great community! Love that the apartment is gated, and really enjoy the 24 hour gym. The apartment is close to shopping, with is great for busy students. The apartment rates were so low! Awesome place!

very helpful staff members, nice location for a good price. the apartment was clean but there were some places that could have been cleaned a little better. the move in day was really late and that was super inconvenient but everything else has been okay so far.

It's great ! This idea of community rewards to the residents is really cool. It gives a chance to earn points and get things. I love it!!!!!

Very nice apartments for students. Pool is extremely well kept. Maintenance is friendly and quick to complete work orders. Front desk staff is nice and very helpful. Apartments are in a really nice part of Norman; close to food, brand new Walmart, and close to campus!

Very well put together, great location , surrounded by good people , it's amazing and , clean, the staff are hard working and very respectful and nice

It's a decent apartment for the price. Communication between management and residents could be improved and electricity bills can be high, but overall I'm satisfied.

This isn't really great way to get feedback from people because of the incentives. I really will be on here all the time In order to check out great rewards!

Maintenance is quick and apartment is simple and neat. I like the office being so near to my unit for quick fixes. However, the wifi and cable setup is a bit complicated.

Wonderful amenities. Roomates are awesome and cooperative and clean. Dog has plenty of space to roam and use the restroom outdoors, plenty of pet cleanup stations (:

Overall a good place to live for the price. Bedroom is spacious and you get your own bathroom. However, electric bills can get quite high unfortunately

Staff is great and very friendly. They are also very prepared to ask any questions. Room furniture are a little old and broken down. Overall, it is great.

So far my experience with varsity has been good! There is always people there for help. I have had some problems, but they have helped me fix them!

So far everything at Varsity House has been up to my standards. Although I wish the front gate was fixed.The staff has answered all of my questions and the maintenance staff is quick to fix any problems in my apartment.

Everytime I contacted varsity house they were prompt on getting or giving the information I needed. I took the tour of varsity house and the lady that helped was great.

Reply from Varsity House

the staff are all great and prompt about their tasks. I don't like the lack of storage and the key system. It is difficult to open the door. Also no hot tub for in the winter when most other complexes have them is dissappinting.

Reply from Varsity House

Great staff at the front counter. Helped me and my roommates get set up and answered all of our questions to the best of their knowledge. My only complaint is they did not know how well they're internet provider preformed despite including internet as perk to residence

Reply from Varsity House

I fell in love with the apartments at Varsity as soon as I toured. Varsity is not only a very nice place but it also give a sense of safety which is very important.

Reply from Varsity House

Great so far. Application for rental starting this fall was straight forward and very easy online. Staff was very nice and gave me a tour of the premises.

Reply from Varsity House

I wish there was gardens in the front of the buildings instead of just dirt andpeople leave their trash in the breezeway. But the staff is great and really nice.