The staff is super sweet! They are so helpful! The apartments are great, such a home feeling. There's always something going on and the staff always wants to make you feel apart of the community!

Reply from Varsity House

The people are friendly and for the most part it's a nice place to live. The kitchen and living room make for great area for entertainment. So far I've enjoyed my time here.

Reply from Varsity House

I enjoy the apartment. The kitchen is nice. The living room is spacious. The bedroom is nice. The closet is so big, I love it. The walls are very thin though. I can hear everything my neighbors do and the people above me.

Reply from Varsity House

It's quite, and my apartment is much bigger than the last so I like that it has more room. I just wish there was another dumpster, every time I have to take out my trash it's full.

Reply from Varsity House

The way you guys offer all types of rewards I think separates you from the other Apartments. It is very laid back here and I like that about this place.

Reply from Varsity House

I moved in and had a few maintenance issues- nothing insane but just a few issues I knew would eventually need to be taken care of. My maintenance request was sent in and less than 24 hours later the issues were resolved

Reply from Varsity House

I really have loved living at Varisty House! The office staff seems to be better all the time. I also really like that there are occasional activities and free food at the office.

Reply from Varsity House

I haven't moved in yet and I already feel so welcome and connected to my future home! I cannot wait to move in soon and really get to see what Varsity House is like!

Reply from Varsity House

I like to live in varsity, it's a safe place and the apartments are nice and calm. I can't complain at all :) I would highly recommend you to live there!

Reply from Varsity House

I think this is going good. It's a great way to keep the community of the apartments together & also a fun way. People love challenges & rewards in the end.

Reply from Varsity House

I am already excited to live at Varsity House. The sign up process was amazing and the employees are very friendly and helpful. Also the property is beautiful.

Reply from Varsity House

I really like the community rewards program because it gives people the chance to get involved. It makes me excited for the coming semester.

Reply from Varsity House

The staff is amazing and friendly! I love that you are always having community events and are very inclusive. I am so glad that I chose to live at Varsity

Reply from Varsity House

Varisty house is definitely a welcoming community and have suggested the apartment to many friends. I enjoy the amenities and the friendly staff apart of it.

Reply from Varsity House

I've been living at Varsity House for 2 weeks and already love it. The staff is friendly. Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. The residents are welcoming.

Reply from Varsity House

Nice apartments,close to campus .The staff is very helpful. Great place especially for students. Also their rent prices is reasonable. Happy to be here with no issues .

Reply from Varsity House

Great service and staff no matter the issue there is always someone there to make sure your needs are met and satisfied and very friendly staff members

Reply from Varsity House

You guys work really hard to fix my roommate situations and I really appreciate it. You guys did. Did not stop until I was satisfied and was able to solve the problem

Reply from Varsity House

I like the staff at Varsity house. They are all very friendly and kind. I love all of the extra features you have there. Something's on your website about pricing are a tad confusing.

Reply from Varsity House

Everyone is super nice and attentive. This process has been super stress free and I love it so far. I hope my experiences continue to be positive for the continuation of my lease.

Reply from Varsity House

I love the Varsity House! It was my first choice for my very first apartment after all of the good reviews I read. I'm very excited to move in next week!

Reply from Varsity House

I love that there is a fire pit, I also think the staff is friendly, and I am very excited to move in. I am nervous about the used furniture.

Reply from Varsity House

i can't wait to move in! The process has been super easy with them so far. Everytime I've had any questions (no matter how silly) they always answer! They worked with our roommate arrangements so well also!

Reply from Varsity House

So far my experience has been great. The staff has been quite helpful. I haven't moved in yet, but I am quite excited about to move into my new apartment.

Reply from Varsity House

Very good customer service professional. Very helpful. Made moving into a new place that much easier. Best apartment complex staff I've experienced.