The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to help in any way they can and are in a good mood, and make an effort to remember faces and names. My one wish is that the bus ran more often.

I really like living here. The staff are always nice and helpful and the apartment itself is great. Parking can be a hassle at times but It's a great place to live!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living here at Varsity House is great. Everyone here is nice and we get along. Prices are low and everything is in a convenient location. I really enjoy living with my friends and plan to stay here for a while.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living in varsity house has been great. The front desk is always helpful. I do think the grounds around the building could be kept cleaner. I see a lot of trash always around

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I wish there was another trash dumpster and a few more parking spaces. Living space is well kept. The management does have plenty of activities to do.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far everything has been good. People have been loud above us but nothing extreme. Been having some issues with my door so I need to get that fixed ASAP. So now far everything’s good.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It's been great living here especially with all the amenities and the shuttle. I really think it's the best student housing and most affordable!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I’ve really been enjoying the social activities lately. As always, I love the gym and tanning, as well as free coffee and maintenance really goes above and beyond to do a great job.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I like it here. Convenient location. Quality living space and furniture. Great internet. Only two complaints; washer and dryer are kind of subpar, and maintenance has a tendency to let themselves in with no heads up, especially in the bedrooms while we are sleeping. Other than that, its nice here.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s good, there are a lot of fun events that the clubhouse puts on and I enjoy going to those. The staff are very friendly and welcoming to everyone

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Having everything covered in one fixed price is very convenient. Location is great, next to campus, not too far from anywhere. Facilities are fine, staff is helpful. Did not like how staff could enter apartment. Overall, a good experience.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The apartment community is good. I have had no problems while living at this residential complex. The noise levels are sufficient to my likings.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living here is pretty great, the maintenance is quick (although i've heard from others that it is not), the employees are nice and always helpful

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Staff is very nice and maintenance is quick to respond. Only negative is the new parking that is enforced. Could empty trashcans and trash compactor sooner.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This complex has the most welcoming community out of all other places I have lived! The amenities and quality of service are nice, of high quality, and efficient.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The management team here at Varsity House is absolutely amazing! They truly care about their residents and are willing to assist them in any way possible. I’m going on my second year living here and I am loving it!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I really do like it here. My upstairs neighbors are loud but I think everyone has noisy upstairs neighbors. My maintenance requests have been completed in a timely way. I live in a building close to the dumpster so that's convenient. And I seldom feel unsafe walking to and from my car. The pool is nice in the warm months but has strict hours. My roommate has had some issues with mailed packages but I have been just fine. The staff is super friendly and really try to help in every way. For student living, at this rate, I feel that I'm getting my money's worth.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Front desk people are the sweetest people and so is Ryan! The maintenance team however, take forever to get whatever job done and they do it poorly and leave a mess.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I like living there. It is a very comfortable place and very affordable. The rooms are big and nice. The only thing that I don't like is that the pool, common area, like the ping pong closes at 6 PM. I almost never use it because my day usually finish late afternoon and by that time all the nice facilities are closed :(

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The amentities are an awesome bonus! The rooms and bathrooms are a nice size, and they were clean when I moved in. Would like more security on the premises, though.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Spacious apartment with helpful staff and exceptional maintenance staff!! Recommend living here if you like lots of room, close proximity to campus, and very reasonable rent.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It has been an awesome experience living here. Some of my closest friends I have met due to living here at Varsity House so it feels like a home away from home.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I enjoy my apartment very much. It's pretty spacious and comfortable. The whole thing comes furnished and the view from the top floor is a plus!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The community is wonderful and I really like all of the people I have met while living at Varsity House. The management staff are all very friendly and helpful. I had some problems following move-in but after some time the problems were resolved and now things are great.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far, I've really enjoyed living at Varsity House! The location is really convenient, and the community is friendly! The pet fees are on the expensive side, but other than that I've had a positive experience. The staff is also great about following up on any issues/concerns!