I have had a great experience dealing with Varsity House so far. The staff is sofriendly and have been very helpful. I cannot wait to move in.

The amenities are cool and the people in the office are nice. There needs to be more communication up front about how things work like mail and what your address is. Roommate information.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Each time I go to the front desk there is always someone waiting to greet me with a positive attitude. It always gives me a warm welcome and realize that I picked the best place to live

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The staff is friendly and they are usually quick to reply to any issues you may have. They could try to make the grounds more presentable, as there is sometimes trash in the lawn that does not get picked up right away.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I am doing great. I am excited to move in!! I am beyond ready to get out pf the dorm and have my own space. I am considering getting dog so that would be pretty awesome too!!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The people are super nice and the application process was very easy because they were there for each step. I'm excited to move in now in Fall

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My experience here has been great. What I appreciate most is the great attitude of the employees and the shuttle service provided. Varsity House is awesome and I'd recommend it to a friend.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The place looked neat when I came by to view and so far the whole leasing process has been smooth and very hassle free. It seems like a nice environment and I look forward to living there in the fall

I love the location of my apartment and how close it is to campus. However, the washer and dryer really need to be updated (there is no gentle cycle!) and sometimes the party noise of people below or around us gets out of hand. Overall I am quite satisfied, especially with the staff and the promptness of maintenance.

Everything has been great so far. I have not moved in yet, but will be Fall 2017! Varsity House has made signing my first ever lease less stress and more exciting. I can not wait to be truly part of this community. I already am excited to enjoy the gym, tanning, and other amenities that are so generously available to residents and to be able to have a furry friend to join me ❤

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

From what I've seen it's been pretty nice. Wish I would of gotten to see a real apartment. I like the staff and how I th y make everything seem so nice

The staff is friendly and great! The rooms are the most cost efficient student living out there! The community is always doing promotions and events.

Everything is nice, rent isn't relatively cheap, especially for a college town. Neighbors and staff are friendly. I wish there was some kind of covered parking for when it's storming.

You guys are the best, every time I need hel, y'all are so friendly, and help me out immediately, I am so thankful for the amount of kindness I've received

Varsity house has an awesome community set-up. They offer a lot of amenities and are always able to help get you situated when there is an issue!

This app is super cool! What an awesome way to earn rewards and still do things that work for my apartment. Can't wait to move in and hopefully win stuff

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I very much enjoyed being at Varsity House. I felt welcomed and it was very home-like. I really enjoyed the amenities it has to offer and can't wait to live here this August.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Very friendly staff, and it is a really nice apartment complex, its very close to the University of Arkansas and local restaurants. Overall, I am very excited to a resident in the fall of 2017

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The staff have been extremely helpful. I have not moved in yet, but I already cannot wait to live at Varsity House. My roommate loves living there and has for a while now.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

You are doing an amazing job. I could not be any more pleased with your friendliness, hospitality, and generosity. I am pleased to be a customer and resident.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My roommates and I moved in here last August and we love it here! The staff is amazing and so are the apartments. The apartments are very spacious and everyone here is very friendly. The amenities are great, the fire pit is the perfect place to hang out with friends on a cool night and the volley ball court is the place to be on warm days.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Really enjoy the service I get every time I need help. The staff is very understanding and knowledgeable! I feel appreciated and welcomed when I come.

Nice cozy apartment with a lot of space for your own items. Friendly staff and nice neighbors. Chairs did not stay together though. Dead screws

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I've lived at Varisty House for almost 3 years now and still love it. The apartments and specifically rooms are a lot more spacious than other apartments I've been to, and I really appreciate all the available amenities.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I'm so excited to be a resident this fall! The staff has helped me a lot during my apartment search and I am glad I found such a great place to live.