So far its been great living here. Staff has been helpful when we've had question or concerns. Pool hours are not the most ideal but everything else has been good so far.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

You can't find another place in Fayetteville with the aminities , friendly staff, and spacious rooms that are available at VH! You really get a bang for your buck.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Very high standard of living for a very affordable price. Safe ,clean area and very good service. Reliable and fast maintanance service and good amount fun acvtivities to do in free time.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Varsity is a really nice place, the rooms are big and the apartments are very close to campus. The prices are good and the staff is always very helpful.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I recently just signed my lease with Varsity House and couldn't be more pleased. The staff has been very helpful through the process and very welcoming! The amenities are worth the price and I'm super excited about moving in this fall.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The apartments here are great. We are given everything that we need and all the furniture really saves us broke college kids a lot of money. Surrounded by great friends and friendly pets. I love it.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Haven't moved in yet but the communication has been great so far. I been recovering phone calls about my moving in process. But I will have more comments after I have moved in and stay for a few months

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Very nice. Always clean and tidy place compared to some of the other apartments. Not too loud. Love extras that are offered, such as pool, tanning, library study area and gym.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Love living here everyone is friendly. My roommate is great. The workers are friendly, made the day I moved in a lot easier due to they already had everything ready for me

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Has a very friendly staff and a reasonable rate. The rooms are definitely big enough for anyone and everyone. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love the app. I move in in a few months, and I cannot wait. Me and my girlfriend are looking forward to sharing the same place in such a cool environment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Varsity House is a nice, very affordable and friendly place to live. Always interacting with residents. Maintenance team is fast and reliable.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

You guys are doing an excellent job. Keep doing a great job at varsity house for future residents to continue to apply for leases. Shoutout to Chase for signing me up!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

parking is safe, apartments are good. staff are usually nice. packages could be handled better. staff should make every effort to get our packages to us. the ID thing has not helped this. That is my only complaint.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Good for almost a year, there is almost not noise and the service has been good, now that the pool is open it is great, great job to the staff

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It's been a great leasing experience! Wouldn't want to live anywhere else with the amenities VH offers so close to campus and at such a low cost.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Varsity house has had Great service so far with me signing my lease and my friends I hope that the service continues when I move in to my new apartment

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Super rad. Keep up the good work. Glad to live here. Super cool app that is an awesome way to earn giftcards while doing things that we already do

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It's a great community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everyone is nice and the amenities are great. I love all the things the staff does for us.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I really like living here and think that over time it has only improved. Staff is very friendly, grounds are kept clean, and the amenities are great.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Very friendly and everyone always does their best to help in whatever way possible. Also, everything at varsity house is always in great shape. I never have any problems with the weights,pool, or computer.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It's a really great experience. I have really enjoyed the environment, and the staff has been fantastic. The amenities are great, and I can't wait until next year.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Very friendly and helpful at the front desk and got all complications out the way in a timely manner. The grounds look beautiful and well kept.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

haven't lived here yet, but the. staff is really nice and helpful. it is for this reason i only gave half of the 5 stars. i don't want to jump the gun.

Very well, It took no time at all for me to sign up for stuff. All of the Housing staff for Varsity House was very nice and always did what i asked.