Tufufu uttyg ugufyvyggu to tc fjgtt hcyftxyxfycf iggghjtb ghjgffdcv g GB hfffgg ghhgffgbj ghhgfff fghhfrhjd tghfdgh ghhfhheg ghhffbhgfhjdhhe gh

Great Place to live for college students. They are very good with setting you up with roommate who are doing similar majors as you so you can make great and easy friends.

I love Varisty house it's filled with all kinds of fun & adversity. I love the community leaders they work hard to keep us happy here so I'm very thankful for that !

It’s been a wonderful experience living here. But sometimes there were some problems. Low maintenance and cleaning of the environment. Towing of peoples cars. Asides all of that it is a really nice environment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Everything seems to be good i just i want to add in something, i live on the last floor and to get where the bus is its so hard becuase we have to walk all the way

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

i love it here. the staff is super friendly and everyone gets along with everyone. There is so much stuff to do and the remodeling Varsity House did was incredible.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This community is a wonderful place to live. Close to any store in walking distance.the neighbors are friendly and the service is amazing.(:

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This is my first academic year living here, so I am not really sure about move-out procedures. However, for the most part, it has been a good experience. The housing complex is in a great location (close to campus) for a good price. There are also many perks for living here.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love it here. I was skeptical to lease here because of the bad reviews on google but I see nothing wrong. I also like the shuttle bus. It is very convenient!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far so good. I enjoy the new gym, the free coffee and the free utilities. I love the location of the complex also as I can access downtown Fayetteville and the highway easily.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far my resident experience has been okay, I don’t really like staying in the fourth floor but I guess I have no choice. I don’t really have a big issue with the apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s affordable quiet place to live. I have no complaints. Other then I’ve been waiting for my community awards from renewal for months. Other then that I’m good.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It has been an overall good experience here at Varsity House Fayetteville. The staff helps as much as they can and everyone is friendly here.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I have had a rough time getting back on my feet but moving here was probably the best choice I made for school. So close to campus. Awesome shuttle. And the pool is great :)

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The shuttle is a huge asset to living at the grove. Also, the facilities are routinely kept clean. The people are friendly, and Maintenon is efficient.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love Varsity house and all they have to offer. I am so glad I chose to stay here. Me and my friends would recommend varsity house to anyone.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Good... it was very a very easy move and I did not have any difficulty in moving my stuff even though my apartment was on the fourth floor. I had a door problem, but was fixed fast.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far, I love the experience. They are working to make it a much better place to live at. I can’t wait to continue living at Varsity House!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far my experience here has been good! I enjoy the community. Parking kinda sucks though. It’d be better if people didn’t all double park.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I have really enjoyed Varsity House so far, no complaints from me! The apartment is nice, management is nice, and the area around my apartment is beautiful.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The management is pretty great and very helpful when you have issues. Maintenance responds well. The apartments themselves could use work and they charge you a lot when you move out, but make sure you document every little detail when you move in and check the rooms.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Overall pretty good, just scary when people get shot in the parking lot :) I like the staff everyone is really nice and the pool is pretty lit and so is the work out center.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love it here. I wish i had different roommates but for the most part my experience has been great. The staff here are great if i need something they work fast to get it done which is well needed in communities like this.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I have loved living at varsity house so far! The apartments are very spacious and i love the floor plan set up. The staff is also incredibly friendly.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far I have enjoyed living here, it’s been about three months. My one suggestion would be to maybe have the shuttle run a little bit longer because people have class at 6 or they maybe getting out at 6pm. So maybe have it run until 6 or 7pm.