Good experience living here the last 1.5 years. Requests are addressed quickly and without issue. This year, the outside is more run down and not as clean as previous year.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s been fun. I really enjoy the various activities that Varsity House provides for its residents. I also enjoy the amenities that are provided for us, like the gym and the pool.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The experience was great. I haven’t experienced much problems from staying here. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. And there are many fun events

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I have enjoyed living here and whenever there are issues, they respond and assist me quickly. The property is kept up very well and a lot of the residents are very friendly.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far it has been descent. I haven't been able to move in just yet due to waiting on being relocated due to medical issues. This is just due to I didn't know what apartment or floor I would be on and I was assigned a 3rd floor bedroom and there are a lot of stairs to climb and it causes problems with my lower back due to health problems that I have with it.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Everything is nice, all the workers like to help. More than willing to listen and work with any problems ive had. Would for sure recommend this place to others

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Overall not a bad place to live for what you pay. Management is great. The community can be loud but what do you expect. Continues to improve and impress.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Since over moved into Varsity House Fayetteville, I’ve been nothing short of satisfied. They made my transition very easy and were very helpful through various stages of my moving process.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Great place to live in Fayetteville. Walking distance from neighborhood Walmart. Great amenities especially the 24 hour gym. Parking is a plenty.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It is located in a great, quiet neighborhood. However I live below noisy upstairs neighbors. Spacious living area. Shuttle is very convenient.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I really like it but the parking lot is scary at night and my female friends are always scared to walk to their cars :/ but other than that I will probably renew my lease cause y’all are nice people

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Overall, I enjoy my Varsity House living experience. The maintenance requests are filled quickly and there are plenty of activities. I think the bus schedules could be changed to better align with class times, but that’s one of my only critiques.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Great rates pet friendly nice amenities Front office is always helpful and friendly However, parking is kind of a nightmare, even if you pay for premium parking. Also, there are no street lights in the parking lot which is kinda sketchy

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Tufufu uttyg ugufyvyggu to tc fjgtt hcyftxyxfycf iggghjtb ghjgffdcv g GB hfffgg ghhgffgbj ghhgfff fghhfrhjd tghfdgh ghhfhheg ghhffbhgfhjdhhe gh

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Great Place to live for college students. They are very good with setting you up with roommate who are doing similar majors as you so you can make great and easy friends.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love Varisty house it's filled with all kinds of fun & adversity. I love the community leaders they work hard to keep us happy here so I'm very thankful for that !

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s been a wonderful experience living here. But sometimes there were some problems. Low maintenance and cleaning of the environment. Towing of peoples cars. Asides all of that it is a really nice environment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Everything seems to be good i just i want to add in something, i live on the last floor and to get where the bus is its so hard becuase we have to walk all the way

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

i love it here. the staff is super friendly and everyone gets along with everyone. There is so much stuff to do and the remodeling Varsity House did was incredible.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This community is a wonderful place to live. Close to any store in walking distance.the neighbors are friendly and the service is amazing.(:

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This is my first academic year living here, so I am not really sure about move-out procedures. However, for the most part, it has been a good experience. The housing complex is in a great location (close to campus) for a good price. There are also many perks for living here.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love it here. I was skeptical to lease here because of the bad reviews on google but I see nothing wrong. I also like the shuttle bus. It is very convenient!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far so good. I enjoy the new gym, the free coffee and the free utilities. I love the location of the complex also as I can access downtown Fayetteville and the highway easily.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far my resident experience has been okay, I don’t really like staying in the fourth floor but I guess I have no choice. I don’t really have a big issue with the apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s affordable quiet place to live. I have no complaints. Other then I’ve been waiting for my community awards from renewal for months. Other then that I’m good.