The neighbours are super loud, early in the morning they play loud music,you can't sleep beacause it's to loud, it's really so annoying because it happen every single day.

Please don’t post this on Instagram again Justin trying to get that ten dollar amazon gift card but I like the shuttle to campus super convenient

The staff is super nice and helpful. There are so many different amenities like the pool, hot tub, computer lab, etc. I love that the bus comes every 30 minutes and how close it is to campus.

It’s cheap. Someone things are missing for sure. Service is okay but it’s run by college kids and that’s obvious. But none the less it’s a good option for the price.

Varsity is an amazing place to live. Location is ideal if you are still trying to be at a reasonable distance from the school or trying to transition with living off campus. Nice staff. Great community.

Living at Varsity house has been a great experience. Great location, Nice apartments, and nice staff. Overall I have loved being here and I only have lived here since may 1st.

Awesome place to live. Love the environment and benefits :) finals week was very stressful but the events set up helped ease that stress! >3

It is quiet most of the time. It is close to campus. The amenities are great. The events through the month is a great way to get to know new people.

I previously lived at Varsity House. The amenities were adequate for the price, the location was decent, and one of my roommates was awesome. The other roommate had a cat, despite me informing management that I am allergic to cats when I filled out the application. Overall, the experience was adequate. Not great, not bad (except for the cat).

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My resident experience has been the best ever! Varsity house is the best! Their housing and amenities are the best. I like the shuttle to campus the WiFi!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I love living here. It is a great community and the people there are so nice. The amenities are amazing as well. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get on their feet.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I think varsity house all together is a pretty good residence all tho they could do something about the tinny parking spaces and that I have to walk a football field to get to my door😂

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Just added new lighting to the parking lot which is nice. The furniture is not amazing. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. Amenities are great for the price.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The staff are nice and very helpful. The place is beautiful. Although, I'm not quite happy and feel a bit duped about the so-called dog park.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Really a great place to live! Super close to campus, helpful staff, shuttle to and from campus, your OWN BATHROOM, honestly too many great things to type!!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This property constantly adds more fees each month for rent. When issues are reported it takes weeks to get maintenance to fix them. And with shared living space you are responsible for the shared living area even if you didn’t cause damage.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Management tries their best to work within their means to provide affordable/quality student housing. The property manager even opened weekly office hours to listen to resident feedback to give people a chance to work on issues they may find. The staff is always happy to help in any way they can. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I think that the staff at VH - Fayetteville is great, but I do not love the actual facilities that VH offers. I have had a lot of issues structurally, with lighting, and bugs.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Pretty looking place to live but the cracks show after living here for awhile but over all great price and secure safe place to live. Very pet friendly which is great.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Roommate has leaking roof issues and front door doesn’t close right. Office people are nice and have helped when we’ve had issues with our neighbors.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It has been quiet and peaceful and that is what I needed, the parking lot is nice and I don't have to walk very far to get my apartment, the people are amazing and help out.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Everyone was so nice and welcoming I can't wait to move in! My parents had so many questions and the staff answered all of them with ease and made them feel so much better about me renting an apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It’s cheaper than on campus housing and I get my own room and bathroom plus a kitchen. It’s not as nice as other apartment complex’s but who really cares.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

i like how quiet it is and how clean it is and how welcoming people are and i like the location theres easy places to get to if i need to go somewhere

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Good place to live! Affordable love the atmosphere and location. Lived here for about 3 months now and haven’t had any problems at all. Come check it out!