Haven’t moved in yet, but everyone is super friendly and it’s a super nice place to live. Can’t wait to move in, in August. Looks like a friendly place to also have my dog!

There are great amenities included and the pricing is really good, unfortunately the mantainance is not the best and it is easy to talk to the front desk.

Best thing about living here is the fact that we each have a separate lease! That way if someone tries to leave it's between them & mgmt & not you & them.

The bus schedule is inconvenient sometimes but you can't expect them to suit everyone's needs and class times. Overall good price and location which makes it worth it.

It has been pretty good besides a few maintenance issues, if those get resolved then staying at this apartment is a five star from me, staff is great and so is the area.

I have yet to move in but am excited and had a great experience so far! All of the staff at the club house have been super helpful and awesome!

it was good the housing is fine and the apartments are nice. staff is friendly and i enjoy the activites they give us every month. its nice.

The staff is nice at the office , I really enjoy the shuttle service as it is very convenient for the students that don't drive . Not a bad place

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living at Varsity house has been pretty smooth sailing. They’ve done a pretty good job at noticing problems and fixing them quickly. The Shuttle system has gotten so much better and is always reliable.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My roommates & I were all very pleased when we went in to take a tour! The staff were all fun to talk to and the building was very cute and put together. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because our current neighbors went to get a tour right after us and they gave them chic-fil-a gift cards :(

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My experience was great at varsity house. I have loved it thus farI think I have no problems with Varsity house it has been such a great place to stay I am definitely renewing my lease.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I just signed a lease at varsity house and so far the staff have been very helpful and on top of everything. I am looking forward to the upcoming year!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Since Ryan taking over, management has improved immensely! They have new people on the maintenance team and they’re extremely sweet. One complaint I have though is the parking. They recently got rid of a lot of the free parking so parking is hard to find! A lot of the big cars are having to park in the “compact” parking spots which means they’re taking up two at a time. If another car were to park right next to them, the people in the car wouldn’t be able to get out. Other than that, everyone is really nice here. The workers are sweet and of course there’s free printing which is a huge plus!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

IT has been a great experience. I resigned for next year even. The staff is very friendly, and resourceful. I've only had a couple problems but they usually resolve them in a timely manner.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living here had been a great time. Great staff, great apartments. Maintenance is always very fast if you need any help in your apartment. Love Varsity house.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The apartments are nice for the price and it is relatively quiet. I have enjoyed living here and I really like the community. I dont really use the amenities.

A great place to live I love my roommates and living community. Being able to print and get coffee is just great. The staff in the office is very helpful and nice.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Varsity house is very reasonably priced for such a spacious apartment. I love living here! Management and maintenance are super helpful whenever you need them!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My experience has been good so far. The maintenance staff responds quickly and the living environment is wonderful. I would recommend this living community to anyone who was interested in singing a lease for an apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Super awrsome staff, knows me by name, feels like home. I love going to get my packages from the lobby because the staff is so helpful it really is a pleasure

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I enjoy the complex and all the services they offer. My favorite is probably the shuttle that can take you to school or dickson, it's very convenient.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Varsity House is a really great place to live! They do monthly activities for residents to participate in and they also are quick to help if you need anything

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I’m going to move in this fall and I’m super excited so far everyone has been nice and been able to help when needed. So far I love this place and excited to see how this turns out!!!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to help in any way they can and are in a good mood, and make an effort to remember faces and names. My one wish is that the bus ran more often.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I really like living here. The staff are always nice and helpful and the apartment itself is great. Parking can be a hassle at times but It's a great place to live!