So far I have really liked the people that I have met living here. The only thing that kinda creeps me out is the cemetery that's right behind our building.

I love this place. Management is very helpful and I have had zero problems since move in day. I come in the a almost brand new apartment and brand new room I couldn't be any happier.

The staff is great and quick responding to any problems. I like my apartment and friends that I have made. They also do fun activities or giveaways every now and then which is great

I love Varsity House. I get to hang with my friends there often, my bed is the perfect size, my closet is huge and I get my own bathroom. The ideal apartment for a good price.

A few of my appliances where not working, but maintenance fairly quickly fixed them in a timely manner. The property is excellent condition.

Just a bit sketchy but other than that it’s good and I don’t really like the parking idea at all. I don’t like paying for parking at school and home.

Varsity house has been a great living experience up to this point. Everyone that works here has been very helpful and very nice. I would recommend this place to my friends.

All around it has been a great experience. Except for the first day of moving in was very unorganized and a huge hassle for my family and I.

This is a great community. The staff is friendly and always makes an effort to give us something fun to do, whether it is a candy apple bar or a glow pool party with burgers. Everyone is always so friendly when hanging out by the fire pit.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living at varsity house has been pretty good! I love everything that comes with my apartment. Wish the bus wasn't broken down all the time though.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

My apartment is nice and in the perfect location! The staff is super friendly whenever I see them. The dog park is great so my dog can get rid of all his energy living in an apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It's been a good experience so far here at Varsity house, and it is very comforting. I love the volley ball court, the club house, and the pool!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I absolutely love living at theVarsity house. The people are nice and the ammentities are amazing ! My roomates have become my best friends !

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Living at Varsity House has been great so far! Staff is very helpful and our apartment is perfect! just wish the pool was open later :/ great maintenance team!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

I am a new resident at Varsity House and love it here. The apartments are very nice and completely furnished. I really enjoy living here and would recommend living here.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Overall it is clean and the office people are friendly and accommodating. Bang for your buck! I think its the cheapest student housing and the best part is that they have a shuttle to the university!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Wonderful. I love my first floor apartment compared to having to climb three flights at my last apartment! I just dislike that we do not have a ceiling fan to enjoy!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

The Apartment is overall a great living area with a good builtin community. But, There are a lot of damages to the rooms that I think should be fixed. Besides that this is a fantastic apartment

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

This is a great property with great aneminities and it is also a great value for the area. The Piggy Back makes it really easy for students to acvess the university.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Great customer service! The perfect home away from home! They are always precise with my needs and always put there residents first! They also have free Starbucks coffee, which I Love!!!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

It is a very home like community. With great trails, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and many more l. It is also very safe. The staff is very nice.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Y'all are doing great! I love it here! The rooms like very nice. The people here are very friendly! Maintainance is great! I don't find anything wrong with this place.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

So far everything has been great. I love the spaciousness of my apartment, and the amenities that have been provided make the rent worth it for me. I'm happy with living here!

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Everything is pretty nice I haven't found anything wrong with the place I just wish there was a bit more parking spots close by my building.

Reply from Varsity House - Fayetteville

Yall are doing great- friendly front desk as always and very helpful maintenance. Since I've started living here it seems that the staff has worked to be more creative with fun things for residents to do, and I like that.