Overall good place to live, just some problems with maintenance (take too long to respond to issues in apartment/entire complex). Roaches are a common problem. Other than that, very nice place to live!

Great apartment to live in! The apartment is close to campus and close to all the resteraunt s. Walmart, publix, Trader Joe’s, are all a couple minutes away.

Pretty good. It would be great if there were dog bags in the poop stations because then everyone would be able to pick up their poop even when they forget bags.

It is a nice and comfortable place to live. It is well located and has nice amenities. Once you have your parking spot, it makes it very easy and convenient as a resident. There is no need to lose time looking for a place where to park.

I have really enjoyed living here. Maintenance responds to calls quickly and efficiently and keeps the place looking clean. The only thing that could improve is visitor parking.

I like living here! But there are two glaring concerns: 1. None of the outside doors into the building and 2. It doesn’t seem that there are any recycling bins. The door to my building is wide open all day, which defeats the purpose of security. Also it would be nice to have some recycling bins.

I love living at Varsity House! Things at the apartment have greatly improved since I moved there in 2016. My only complaint is the noise level and lack of security with door locks being broken.

SUCH a welcoming place with great staff. Amenities are beyond beautiful and abundant, not to mention the pool area, where other people love to visit.

The management & staff is always on top of any problem or concern we have. Best experience I ever had with apartments. I will never move out of here.

Varsity House is very what you see is what you get. There are no bells or whistles or gimmicks. It's fine college living. The location and bathrooms are by far the biggest plus.

Apartment and community are top tier with friendly staff. Unfortunately, a lot of the staff are lazy with some requests and will give empty answers without much help.

I have really enjoyed living at Varisty House. The staff is very friendly. The maintenance requests are always answered quickly. Overall good experience here.

Varsity has quick and friendly customer service. I really like the clubhouse; I wish it was open longer. Also, the printer seems to have a lot of issues, but overall, I like living at Varsity House and plan on living here again next year.

For the most part, living at Varsity House is a great experience. The low price is affordable and reflects the value pretty well! Happy I found this student living.

I personally like living here. As a UF student, I like its proximity to campus and access to 2 bus routes. Staff is very friendly and amenities are nice. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thin. Regardless I still think this is a great place to live.

This is my second year living here and I actually like it. Parking is great if you’re not in the garage. Maintenance is also efficient and always get the job done.

I’ve lived at the varsity house for three years and have not had any major issues. The staff is nice and maintance is there when I need their help

I’ve had little trouble with living at VH and have enjoyed living here for three years. Maintenance is always helpful when I need it and staff is friendly.

Overall I enjoy living here. I think the lobby is nice, and so is the staff. I wish the staicases were kept a little cleaner, and the walls weren't so thin. But I think the price is good, and the area is great.

I have lived in the varsity house complex for three years and I have never had any major problems. The complex is very close to campus and their study area is great.

The actual apartment is great and location is perfect the only thing I wish could be changed is the parking. It would be nice to have more spots available for guests. Other than that I am pleased with the price, amenities and maintenance.

Getting better every year! The office staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They are organized and the facilities are really nice. They have been taking better care of it and it’s slowly improving.

i love the interior and the club house. the pool is super nice but haven’t used it yet. staff is friendly and helpful. the only thing is the parking situation. i don’t feel safe having to walk from across the street at night to my apartment. also having to move my car game days, but can’t park in the circle anymore is a huge hassle.

Really good. Everyone is super nice and the ammenitites are great. I really like the coffee bar, library and printer, and pool area with the fixed building.

Clean apartments and nice pool. The staff are friendly and helpful! The gym has most of what you need and I enjoy playing pool in the game room.