Varsity House - Gainesville

3.9

1,077 Reviews

3.9

1,077 Reviews

I like the price. Maintenance always comes quickly and politely. i like that it is furnished. It's easy to get my packages. I'm living here again next year!
not many community events have taken place this year and the apartment above me makes a ridiculous amount of noise this semester. the overall experience is about the same as the previous year i lived here.
Wish the pest control was better but the employees are very nice I also wish that there was more guest parking available because the roundabout is too small
I like the room and having my own bathroom a lot. Most things are good but there are some small minor issues in the apartment which can be slightly annoying. Lighting in the kitchen is one of those issues.
Decent price, but very old and not kept up the best. Had roaches in my apartment the first day and the appliances do not always work great. Decent amount of amenities.
Nice apartments. Sometime neighbors upstairs tend to do some noise. Amenities are great and I found my apartment a comfortable place to study! Enjoying the experience!
Overall pretty good but the doors outside are constantly broken or not locked at all. And there are cockroaches in the hallway. But the rooms are big and the staff is nice
It's been okay. Maintenance call response is quick but I've a decent amount of roaches despite that. Parking is HORRIFIC. I absolutely cannot stand the lack of visitor parking. The towing is beyond intense and UNECESSARY the extent to which they go to tow people. Everything included in the rent price is good though besides the parking fee.
I've had a generally positive experience at Varsity House. I love having the study room and the size of the apartment. I also enjoy Varsity House's proximity to other complexes and the UF campus. I am also glad the garage gate has been fixed. I mentioned this in another review, but I believe that several of the doors need to be fixed. I live by one of the garage doors and it contributes to the gnat problem in my apartment. Also, when we have issues in our apartment it takes multiple times for the problem to be solved. For example the gnats issue took two visits from pest control (and it's coming back), our broken dishwasher took several visits, and I just put in another request for our stove light. I appreciate people helping consistently, but I wish it wouldn't take several times. Overall, I enjoy varsity and would recommend the complex, but would advise the friend about the gnat issue.
Very spacious, nice bathrooms, close to campus, and the clubhouse is very well kept. I just wish my neighbors were quieter, the kitchen had more counter space, and there were less roaches.