The management & staff is always on top of any problem or concern we have. Best experience I ever had with apartments. I will never move out of here.

Varsity House is very what you see is what you get. There are no bells or whistles or gimmicks. It's fine college living. The location and bathrooms are by far the biggest plus.

Apartment and community are top tier with friendly staff. Unfortunately, a lot of the staff are lazy with some requests and will give empty answers without much help.

I have really enjoyed living at Varisty House. The staff is very friendly. The maintenance requests are always answered quickly. Overall good experience here.

Varsity has quick and friendly customer service. I really like the clubhouse; I wish it was open longer. Also, the printer seems to have a lot of issues, but overall, I like living at Varsity House and plan on living here again next year.

For the most part, living at Varsity House is a great experience. The low price is affordable and reflects the value pretty well! Happy I found this student living.

I personally like living here. As a UF student, I like its proximity to campus and access to 2 bus routes. Staff is very friendly and amenities are nice. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thin. Regardless I still think this is a great place to live.

This is my second year living here and I actually like it. Parking is great if you’re not in the garage. Maintenance is also efficient and always get the job done.

I’ve lived at the varsity house for three years and have not had any major issues. The staff is nice and maintance is there when I need their help

I’ve had little trouble with living at VH and have enjoyed living here for three years. Maintenance is always helpful when I need it and staff is friendly.

Overall I enjoy living here. I think the lobby is nice, and so is the staff. I wish the staicases were kept a little cleaner, and the walls weren't so thin. But I think the price is good, and the area is great.

I have lived in the varsity house complex for three years and I have never had any major problems. The complex is very close to campus and their study area is great.

The actual apartment is great and location is perfect the only thing I wish could be changed is the parking. It would be nice to have more spots available for guests. Other than that I am pleased with the price, amenities and maintenance.

Getting better every year! The office staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They are organized and the facilities are really nice. They have been taking better care of it and it’s slowly improving.

i love the interior and the club house. the pool is super nice but haven’t used it yet. staff is friendly and helpful. the only thing is the parking situation. i don’t feel safe having to walk from across the street at night to my apartment. also having to move my car game days, but can’t park in the circle anymore is a huge hassle.

Really good. Everyone is super nice and the ammenitites are great. I really like the coffee bar, library and printer, and pool area with the fixed building.

Clean apartments and nice pool. The staff are friendly and helpful! The gym has most of what you need and I enjoy playing pool in the game room.

It's ok. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The walls are thin and there are the occasional bugs. Neighborhood is nice. Mail sometimes takes awhile to get sorted

Good amenities. Slow maintenance requests. The noise of the pool house being built comes into my room, but I don’t think that can be avoided.

Varsity House I convenient in the sense of it's distance from campus but drawbacks include visitor parking, roa gc issue, and immediacy of maintenance requests.

I just renewed my lease and I love my apartment because of the view of the pool and volleyball courts. I get so much natural light into my apartment and that is one of the best parts. I personally like the hotel style because I feel safer and surrounded by tons of people. There two things that can be fixed is parking could improve and more insulations in the walls to fix the noise issues.

The rooms at the apartment are great. The amenities and covered parking garage are also an added bonus. The only complaint I have is the the walls are very thin so it can be noisy sometimes.

Loving my time at Varsity House with my awesome roommates! Good parking if you have a parking pass, and the 33 bus comes all the time! Not the best cleaning the hallways in the actual apartment complex.

My student living experience at Varsity House has been good overall. The community is new and helpful when it comes to resident questions to make the living experience a top choice.

Great apartment! Amazing location for the price with good amenities. Helpful maintaince and staff always quick to assist. Only major downside is there is zero guest parking on the premises, which is a huge overall inconvience and draw back. Hopefully the this issue can be resolved bc this apartment rocks!