Where to start. Overall, my experience here has been good/okay during my 9 months here. I've had problems with my door locks during both my final exam weeks which have led to hours of being locked out of my apartment. Calling the front office and being switched to some 3rd party that is supposed to notify maintenance did absolutely nothing. Luckily, Shane had been walking through the halls and let me in. God bless him. I'm disappointed that the doors leading to the garage on almost every level are all broken or malfunctioning. I have to force the doors open more often than I want.

Honestly, I expected a lot more from this place! I'm happy that I'm getting to live with the people I want, but there are certain things that have bothered me from living here, like how dirty some areas are.

Love living here! Close to campus and the rooms are big! Also met my best friend from random roommate matching! Wish there was more events however

The staff is always willing to help to the best of their ability and the apartments are very large for a college apartment. The maintenance staff is definitely one of the highlights of this apartment complex they work quickly and are very kind.

This service is great, I enjoy the ability to gain virtual points inorder to gain money. Being a broke college kid these dollars come in handy.

Far from school,but the bus is convenience. Environment here is great,but the price of the house maybe a little higher from others. In general, it is ok.

GREAT TIME!! I have lived here for a long time (three years) and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. The pool is on firee!!!! Gym is clutch and the staff is super cool! Come live at the Varsity House for a great time.

Living here has been enjoyable. The pool and gym are great features and having a covered garage to park in is nice! All the staff are very helpful and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

I feel as though Varsity House has potential to be a great living area but it just needs to improve the appearance of the hallways in which residents have to walk as well as improving the pool area. Besides cleaning the hallways and pest control for the residents and the pool area, I believe it's great living here

I like it here so far, big room, big bathroom, big closet. Quiet neighborhood and close to campus. The only negative is there's no parking......

The complex has improved year to year and the current general manager does a great job. The general cleanliness and maintenance of the property leaves something to be desired but the rooms are good for the price.

I love living here! Staff is nice, and the clubhouse is always clean. Maintenance comes within a few days of request. The people are nice. Main issue is amount of trash.

Definitely some room for improvement, but I'm impressed by the clubhouse employees and their positive attitude. Also, my maintenance request was filled the day after I submitted it, which I really appreciated!

You really are doing awesome. I've been living here for a year. Maintenance is very quick and notifications are sent out to inform residents

So far the apartment complex is very nice, when I moved in i had no issues at the only thing that doesn't work in my apartment is my ice maker , everything else has been smooth.

Have lived here for two years and it has been an overall great experience. My only issues come with the overall regularity that it seems the doors around the apartment break. This causes a lot of extra noise around the complex that can be annoying.

Varsity House is really a deal. When I heard the price and the ammeneties I just kept waiting for the "but". The only thing was that the "but" never really came. Also, I love the bathrooms.

A really cool place. There are some minor problems going on with varsity house. LIke the internet wall jack and the mail box. Anyway, it's a good place to stay in Gainesville.

Well managed, nice staff. Maintenance is slow. NOTE: Complex will not remove and store unwanted furniture like most complexes in Gainesville - this is not advertised. You can NOT have your own mattress unless you pay to store theirs for the duration of your lease.

The apartments are nice the only downside are very thin walls and no elevator. Also it would be great if a grounds keeper could fumigate the stairwells so there are less spiders on them considering they're so close to outside.

I like living here. The walls are a little thin and trash is a disaster here. I like how close it is to UF campus. The bus routes are nice to have.

Excellent move in experience. I have how easy it was to move in. I haven't lived here a month yet and already thinking about resigning my lease.

Great apartment complex to live at! I have lived in many places in Gainesville and this has by far been one of the best living experiences that I have had.

Varsity House is a great value for the price. Rooms are relatively large and the complex is well managed. I wish there was a bit more parking though.

Pretty good customer service, but the internet made no sense to me, had to buy a router. Also, the fourth floor garage door is broken and has to be pulled super hard to open