Great place to live, furnished apartments well located. The only problem I'd say is parking because you only have 1 spot assigned and it may be a pain if you have somebody visiting

The staff is always welcoming and helps a lot with any problems that we have. The rooms are pretty nice and large, the bathroom is really big which I like a lot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The location is great if you are a student and want to be close to campus and the apartments are nice. The biggest issue is guest parking as there is none.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

For me it is a good experience to leave there, since you have everything to satisfy your needs. That is the most important thing enjoyed your everyday life.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love how nice everyone is and the community is very inclusive. There are a lot of pet owners in the complex which I love. The assigned parking garage is amazing and the building is always so clean.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have had a great experience living at varsity house. The community comes with many amenities and an ideal location for students. The staff are wonderful to interact with as well and maintenance gets things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My overall experience at Varsity House has been a positive one. The staff are friendly and mantienece always comes at a reasonable time. The only compliant I would have is how dirty the hallways are. Other than that, I have had a great experience.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I do not live here yet. My experience touring the community was great, I loved the rooms and amenities. The process of signing leases sucked though. Put it all in one file.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It's a good and clean complex. I feel safe with the gated parking garage late at night. Maintenance is very fast and helpful. My only problem is that there is no visitor parking and that there isn't a 24/7 study space.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love living in this apartment since it is so close to campus and has great amenities. The only downside is the lack of parking and the paper thin walls.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Second year living hear and it’s still great. Pretty quite when it’s time for studying. Also I like that they try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I had a great tour of the apartment. The guide answered all my questions and was super patient as my future roommates were checking out the test room.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great and fun place to hangout out at can't wait to stay there again. See you guys soon in the future. Rooms are great and roomy. Great roommates and neighbors.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The tour guide was very professional and was able to answer any question I had. I was impressed with the size of the unit we toured, as well as all the amenities offered.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love living here! such a great experience! Community events make this apartment complex 10x more enjoyable plus very professional and friendly staff

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far, I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with the staff and residents. I plan on living there next year and am really excited to move in!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity house is a student friendly residential complex. It’s cool to be living with people who are the same age and have the same mission as you and Varsity House helps to tie all of us together. Not to mention at a very affordable price, I love it!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

pretty good. doors aren't locked anymore though. bags need to be refilled in the dog poop bag stations. Dog park is a pond so many people can't use it. amenities are good and useful

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Management has definitely improved over the past year and maintainence requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Overall okay, could work on hallway and garage cleanliness.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsit house Gainesville apartments have a great location. The building could use some cleaning and touch ups but I am happy with my overall apartment.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far, the leasing team has been wonderful with assisting with my lease and getting ready to move in for Fall 2019. Overall, the application was easy.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It’s awesome I love it here I wish it was a bit more cleaner but other than that it’s great. Some of the stairs are disgusting and the inside of the elevator it is too

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

During the viewing of the sample room , the staff member was very kind and knowledgeable about the inner workings of the community and was very helpful with explaining the operations of our new house omg system.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

ive loved it so far, the building is great. I love when we get free food and i like the gym, the pool, the juice bar. Just about everything. Im really happy living here

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I absolutely love the location and price of Varsity House. The layout of the apartment is wonderful and amenities are nice. Work orders are always done so quickly and management has been great (except for missing Trivia Tuesday almost every Tuesday). My only complaint is the garbage dumpsters are far from my apartment and I wish there were some out back near the basketball court. Overall, great experience.