I feel very safe in this community!! The keys are unlike any other and can’t be copied which is really cool and modern. Everyone seems very social walking their dogs around and I love the bark park as well. I don’t have a dog but I love seeing them out and about

It has been great from the beginning. Everyone has been kind to us and the installations are in great conditions. I hope it will be like this for the rest of the year!

I love everything about Varsity House. My friends stay here, my roommates love it here, and my parents love thatits such a safe environment. 10/10!

Great location for students at an affordable price. The biggest issue is that there is no visitor parking. Pool and other ammentites are nice.

I really like t varsity house, my department was beautiful but it was not clean, also some things waa in poor conditions. After all of that i like it

Its been great so far, I love my room, except the mattress is horrendous. I like the apartment’s layout and nice big bathrooms, and the complex has great amenities

Some dirty ness but good people and atmosphere. Nothing that cannot be overlooked as mainly college students live in this complex. Love how big the bathrooms are

So far so good, roommates are super nice and the staff tries to help with as much as they can. Considering its move in weekend there was surprising alot less noise than expected but that can always change.

Very fun and active complex. Lots to do and many new people to interact with. In my short time here so far I have liked to close by everything is to me.

So far, so good. The room is spacious. The walk in closet I great and the bathroom is beautiful. I don’t have any complaints so far. The ketchen isn’t nice but it may need some more storage.

this place is the best. need more tables though, can’t put my tv down. more visitor parking as well. also want a pantry. other than that it’s great

Love the amenities. Cleanliness could be better. Overall, varsity house is a convenient place to live with a great bus system. There’s always something to do.

Such an amazing community to live in . Meeting new friends and watching them become family throughout the year . Staff is absolutely amazing !

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I’ve loved living at Varsity House the past 2 years! Very low renewal rates and a close scooter ride to campus. The bathrooms are huge and the closet perfect size.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Need to change AIR FILTERS! Lol @how Corp isn’t strict at changing them...maybe trying to save money. Regardless, change the air filters. Have the hallways cleaned more often.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Amazingly price for Gainesville. There are many amenities. Location is not great since you cannot walk to campus. You are easily able to scoot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I am yet to move in but the day I came to visit the place seemed immaculate, the man at the front counter was kind and courteous. Every time I call with a question they are always able to help out quickly.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have really enjoyed the complex and the staff here are quick with assisting your needs. One time I had an issue where maybe internet wasn’t connecting in my room and they got someone to fix it ASAP

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity House is super affordable and close to campus. It’s student apartments, so like any they’re not amazing, but for being a student apartment Varsity is pretty good.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Maintenance could be so much better! Study room could be 24 hours. The printer should always be available. Also, there should be a locker or something to pick up packages if you can't during the day.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

A bit skeptical about moving into varsity house.. after receiving our room assignments me and my roommates made a quick trip to varsity house to see which building we’d be in, how close to the bus stop, etc... When we arrived the magnetic key throb door were completely broken, allowing us to get in EVERY door with ease.. There were beer cans and broken glass and do poop covering the hallways- which by the way have very little resemblance or relation to anything portrayed in the beautifully designed office. It was pretty naive of us to sign the lease without requesting to see past the leasing office (which is where their model apartment is shown). Needless to say, we are extremely disappointed and upset that we were mislead and taken advantage of.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great apartments! I've really liked living here. It's got a great location, good staff, and they give great little perks, like free printing, free coffee/hot chocolate machine, and other things.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Close to campus, amazing management! Living at varsity house has made my college experience so much easier and fun. I highly recommend it to anyone looking

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The staff is usually polite and helpful whenever my roommate and I need help with appliances or anything else that goes wrong in our apartment

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It has been okay so far. Sadly, sometimes administration takes a while to solve your problems. Also electric bills ALWAYS exceed the cap even if you literally use the least amount of electricity possible.