I really enjoy living at Varsity House, I think it has a great location with the bus system, and they do a pretty good job with maintenance. I like our rooms, especially the large individual bathrooms/closets and I like that it's furnished!

I went to take a tour in the community that will be soon my residency, it was very exiting and i can wait to move in my apartment. This is a nice community with all the amenities needed on a daily basis

Living here is nice. Everyone is so friendly and I love how many things there are to do. I enjoy going down to study, hanging by the pool, or working out in the gym. Nothing to complain about.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It is a very nice and well maintained property. lots of things to do like go to the swimming pool or shoot some hoops at the basket ball court,

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Really great community located in a convenient distance to UF and the new Butler North Plaza. Quiet for the most part. Parking is relatively convenient if you have a resident parking spot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I actually haven't begun living here yet, and sure, I hear good and bad things about the complex; but my experience has only been good so far and I look forward to the coming year.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My experience at Varsity House has been amazing. I started living here at the beginning of my junior year and have elected to remain here for my final year at UF. It offers everything that I need.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I am able to bring my dog to the apartment which allows me to feel as if i am back home. I am able to feel very safe here, as well. I enjoy my stay here.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great community! Staff is amazing and willing to work with anyone. Apartments are a great sized and well furnished. The club house is the best out of everything.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great place to live. Centrally located, new apartments, and a nice pool area. Glad I'm living here and hopefully will continue for years to come!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My Experience at the varsity house was good. I never had any major issues and it whenever I needed help with something to be fixed, the apartment quickly helped. I recommend for easy close living to campus.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love living at Varsity House because of the sense of community I feel when living here. They often hold community activities at the pool or in the main lobby such as Game nights or the occasional BBQ.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far being at Carsity House has been an blessings I have been here since my sophomore year of 2017. I feel like there should be better quality in the office though. Other than that, I love Varsity house.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I can't wait to move into my apartment at the Varsity House. I had a lot of questions regarding my application and ensuring that the roommate I found back home would be roomed with me. The apartment is perfect for those that are tired of on-campus living and the building is conveniently located for UF students.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have lived at Varsity House Gainesville for 3 years now and I enjoy the neighborhood and bus service to campus. The cleanliness of the building could be better.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Getting much better! New management doing great. The apartment complex is making the place much more pet friendly. Very convenient dog park.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have had an excellent experience at Varsity House. My work orders are filled in a timely manner and the staff has been helpful answering my questions. I just wish there was visitor parking.

It’s okay. Worth the price and in a decent area. The construction was annoying at times, but it is what it is. Great staff. Thin walls unfortunately.

The apartment complex was modest, and well furnished. The only thing that I wish that they had more of was fixed doors. A lot of our neighbors complained about having broken doors and not being able to access their buildings.

decent apartments but need more visitor parking. makes it really difficult to have guests over so does not feel as homey. let residents taking over 12 year subleases participate in new resident offers

I took over my friend's lease at Varsity House Apartments for the summer, and for the most part, it's a decent place to live. If you want to live within a short distance to campus and Southwest Recreation Center, I would put this place into consideration when searching for apartments.

It’s pretty good except the trash is so far from our building. The internet and cables are really great. The service and maintenance doing awsome.

I've not yet started living at VH, but during the tour I could see that the apartments were very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and happily answered all of my question.

It is great. It is wonderful. I love it. I enjoy it. It is superb. It is superior to other apartments. Love the location. So good. I would recommend to anyone.

I really like VH and the staff, however I would like if the doors were fixed. Aside from that everything is great and that is my only complaint.