Love this place! And I got a free gift card but just participating in surveys. THANK YOU VARSITY HOUSE! You all make sure that every resident feels at home.

I really enjoy how quiet it is here. It is not a huge party apartment, so that's nice. The gym is great! I really enjoy going there in the evening. The front desk is very helpful, units are big and well furnished. I like the juice cloud they have on the main building. Pet friendly.

It has been mostly good; would be PERFECT if there was guest parking, a dumpster near the back buildings, and they kept the inside of the buildings more clean.

Good maintenance time & community events. There is a slight bug problem, and had to deep clean myself when moving in. But good location and decent bus routes

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My experience with Varsity House has been pleasant so far. Move in was stressful but the office staff was very patient and handled it well. I started experiencing problems with the a/c in my unit and maintenance immediately responded and fixed it the next day. So far so great!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Very good. Nice having the dog poop bags now. Also the dog park is a nice addition. However if there is a way to drain the pond that’d be great!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overall Varsity House is great. I love the spacious room in a 2x2 and the closet space is great! Could have a little more storage in the kitchen area but overall love it here!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love this place it Is fun and awesome. I would never choose any other place but here. Great and nice people that are around. Keep iy up!!!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love the property so far. The rooms are nice and spacious, the clubhouse is great as well. My roommates are nice and were very welcoming when I moved in.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Bedroom and Bathroom size is great and proximity to bus stops for UF is great. Amenities are a bit lacking but the price is great for a 3/3 at its location.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Very nice place and great price. Nice amenities; gym, pool, tanning beds and study areas. Hallways are sometimes dirty but they eventually get cleaned. Staff is super nice and always want to help.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

This apartment is pretty nice and decent and honestly for the price it’s definitely worth it! Not only do you get your own room but you also get your own bathroom! I would definitely recommend!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Nice rooms with private and spacious bathrooms. The closet is also nice. Maintenance is responsive. Gated garage adds an element of safety, although parking is extremely limited even for residents.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Clean apartments with large single use bathrooms. The pool area is spacious as well as the gym area. Enjoy the student activities periodically and the gift card incentive .

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The only issue I have is parking. You need more parking for residents and guests (and the park and ride does not count as guest parking). My only issue!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overall I like the location and convenience of living here but there needs to be more organization and communication between staff and residents.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far I love living here. The apartment is really nice and the staff is very friendly. The only downside is guest parking and the walls between you and your roommate are very thin.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far my experience here has been an adventure. I had a slight situation in the beginning but the office worked with me right away to solve the issue. They were very polite and did everything they could to help better the situation.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

everything is great so far the only issue is parking maybe because I think people should not have to stress about it within the first week of class.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Nice apartment complex for a great price. The staff is usually helpful but sometimes maintenance is hard to reach. Overall, clean and good layouts.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It has been mostly great! The location to campus is awesome and the apartment is perfect size for me! Maitence has been a little difficult. But other than that a great place all and all!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love the community and the covered parking. The pool area is amazing and location couldn’t be better. My son is very happy there and the apartment is really nice.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far living in Varsity house has been great. Everything is nice and clean with the rooms and living space being all spacious. Would recommend to others.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

everything is extremely close by the bus rides are fortunately close so it spares me the long walk unlike other apartments. it is very clean a handy 24hour gym along with the vending machines.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

This is my third year living here and I like it. Location is super close to campus and shopping plazas. Price is also pretty good. Parking is difficult, but just make sure to lock in a parking space early, and it'll be okay.