I absolutely love the staff here at Varsity Housing in Gainesville, Florida. They are so incredibly welcoming and make me feel at home living here. 100% recommend!

This is a good complex to live at. I have been here going on a year and I love the space inside the bedroom. The pool area is also very nice.

Super nice place, great value for the money when you compare it to other properties in Gainesville with that same style. Friendly staff and nice bathrooms

There are a few inconveniences and things that are annoying, like when the halls smell and there's dog poo. A mini convenience store on VH property would also be very convenient and much safer for residents in case of emergency.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

staff and maintenance are good, work orders completed quickly and efficiently. wish there was better lighting in kitchen and ceiling fans in rooms.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I'm pretty satisfied with my experience here. The bus system is pretty good (very slow in the summer). The trash and recycling system could be improved, in addition to the cleanliness of the hallways and outdoor areas of the buildings (stairs, etc). I am excited for the clubhouse hours to be increased. Maintenance has always been pretty timely, so that's a plus!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The staff was great, but the maintenance could be better. The pool and the gym were amazing along with the club house. Would definitely sign for another year.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity House offers a nice cool college community. It is filled with diversity and a fun way to meet new people my age. The amenities are also a plus.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love the amenities that Varsity House had to offer. From having your own bathroom and own laundry in unit. I feel safe at varsity house and i’m glad to call it my home.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My overall experience is great, I love the amenities here and the people are nice. It is pet friendly which is great for me because I sometimes dog sit.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Good amenities, improvement in management over the past year, and timely responses. Definitely worth it with all inclusive rent that includes a private bed and bath.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

You guys have bad spiders . But the amenities are cool 😎. I’ve been living here for about a year . No serious complaints . Maybe AC was broken but fixed within 2 days .

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The place is super cool and great location, but horrible management, resident/visitor parking, cleanliness, and upgrades throughout the entire complex.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overall nice community to live in. Generally pretty quite even on weekends. However, there are way too many dogs with irresponsible owners who can’t pick up after the dog.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

amazing amenities wonderful place. Many activities to do during the day. set at a good neighborhood and next to campus. Not to expensive either.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I appreciate the floor plan of the apartments. The price is reasonable. However, having no guest parking has been a major issue in the time that I have been living here. We also have no sense of security. The apartment next door was broken into and VH never warned any other residents. There are no security cameras and I just don’t feel safe, especially living on the first floor with a window facing the woods.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Residents above me are super loud when they walk. I do like the appliances inside the apartment. The hallways could use a little bit of cleaning.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity house is a super convenient and amazing living place for college students! The staff is always super nice, the location is prime for the city, and having Juice Cloud on the complex makes it all the better!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

There has been a lot of improvement in the overall maintenance of the property such as power washing and garbage cleanup. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner. My main issues continue to be dirty hallways, and doors to the garage which do not properly such and allow bugs to get in.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The apartments are nice and in a great spot but there is no visitor parking and the office plays loud music that they often forget to turn off at night. The printer is often broken as well. However prices are reasonable.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Living at Varsity house has been an amazing experience. The staff is always friendly and has been one of the best places I have lived in Gainesville.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love the apartment for the good price and convenient location. The amenities are great. Work orders are completed quickly. The recent robberies worry me though so having security cameras in the hall ways would be okay for safety.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It was okay just the walls are way too thin and I’ve found bugs way too often. Also the hallways desperately need to be cleaned. Nice closet space though.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far, it was a smooth move-in process, everything was nice. The only complaints I have at the moment is the recycling situation and the trash mess.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity House Apartments blew me away when I took the tour. Can’t wait to move in this fall and get to experience living there. Hopefully it’s as great as it looks