Varsity house is affordable and hits all the things I want in an apartment! I just wish it had visitor parking to make it the best place ever.

Apartments are really nice, and the office and staff take really good care if there’s any problem. The club house has amazing things where you can entertain yourself.

I have failed to collect any horror stories just yet while living here. Some things could cleaner, and some people could ne nicer, but it is a roof over my head and it does have some benefits that some residents might say they hadn't even had when living back home.

I love living here! The bus stop is very close and I love that we have access to the tavern and free coffee. I study at the tavern all the time!

The apartment is very nice and big and you get your own room!! Only downside is that there is not much parking for guests! Other than that is it a great place!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overall a good experience. I have no complaints and the amenities have been good. Would recommend to a friend looking for a comfortable yet affordable living situation.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

it has been okay. I enjoy the large windows that allow a lot of sunlight for my plants, but I do wish that maintenance was better and that staff would be more responsive. PLEASE FIX THE AC IN THE GYM!!!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Really great place to live, minus the fact that you can’t have people over since there’s no visitor parking. Management should resolve this issue quickly. If this was resolved, it’d be the perfect place to live.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I like the location, large bathrooms, and nice rooms here, but there are a lot of issues here too. Parking here is a big no no and theres barely any visitor parking so im always having to tow someone out of my spot. I have also had so many service requests put in, with none of them fulfilled. They tell me they dont have supplies to complete the task Ive asked numerous time but yet I know of several unoccupied bedrooms that contain the things ive asked for

Staff (mostly management) is unhelpful and not understanding. Maintenance requests take an unreasonable amount of time to be fulfilled. The parking garage is a mess. Everyone I know either doesn't like their spot or has had a really bad experience attaining a spot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

We have nice sized rooms and large individual bathrooms and it's in a good location with two buses. However, I feel like the maintenance has deteriorated a bit since I moved in a couple years ago and could be improved, and the walls are very thin. However, overall I enjoy living here!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Not the best complex, but the rent is cheap and it’s basically on campus so you can SNAP everywhere at night. Bedrooms are a good size, but the overall facilities are old and not well kept.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I like the club house and the environment of Varsity and the pet policy implemented did effectively get rid of most of the pet poop but I would like more security systems being added and better internet, most importantly, install smart home devices

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love living here! Pool, gym, and study room are all really nice and I love that it’s pet friendly! Everyone is so kind and welcoming and it’s definitely the best place I’ve lived at in Gainesville!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It’s great! There are some minor maintenance things that still need fixed, but overall it has been a great experience! It is conveniently located and the rooms are a nice size! I everyone at the front desk is nice

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overall I really like the location of vh. I have had a satisfactory time living here, and I enjoy the community. I would like the stairwells to be cleaned more often because there are a large number of spider webs and wasp nests.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Beautiful building and units - management needs improvement. Adjustments to trash and parking policies would make living situation better and less gross.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

love it, has nice pool and people. Next to the bus stop and there's two. maintenance is quick to respond and so is the services that they include.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The location is great and there are a decent amount of busses that come by! I haven't had any trouble making it to my classes so far! The apartments are also spacious!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Decent. My biggest complaint would be the dirty hallways. Windows on my building have also never been pressure washed like the other buildings so they’re green.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

My resident experience has been great! I love the amount of space I have in my private room/bathroom and I love the layout of the kitchen and living space. The only change I would make is incorporating more visitor parking and easier access to the dumpster.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

When I first overnight into to varsity I wasn’t very impressed. The hallways were dirty, my kitchen hadn't been cleaned from the previous residents, my apartment is a long walk from the room. But, after living here for a month I have to say I’m pretty satisfied. The maintenance always responds quickly to any problems. Varsity puts on lots of great events for free. The amenities are super nice. I’m happy with my room and my roommates. I really love the big bathrooms even if they could’ve been smaller to make the bedroom bigger. It’s been a great experience and I hope it stay safe that way. The only thing I wish would change is how expensive the parking is.

Great place to live because I love having my own bedroom and bath. The only thing that I complain about is all the spider webs that coat the outside and stairwells of the building. There is also no guest parking which really sucks when you want to have friends over.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have been a resident here for a year now. The office staff is great and the amenities are awesome. Although I work during most of the events, I hear great things about what the staff puts together for the residents.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I like Varsity for it's price, location, and the amenities that we get. I think Varsity could be improved by increasing their amount of maintenance staff as there are appliances that will stay broken for months and hallways/areas that desperately need to be cleaned. Just some little touches that need to be done here and there. Other than that, Varsity is a great place to live. I would definitely lease here again.