Hi! So the grove is a nice place! It seems like home and a place that is a tight community. Although the model room is smaller than the actual room, it's really modern and nice!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Love this complex! I like how it is new and there are all new appliances. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone in the Gainesville area.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Could be a nice place to live but management not very attentive to your needs. New management staff has improved and are nice but when it comes to resolving complaints or worries not much help at all. Main concern is that they don't clean units before new tenants come in- ours was filthy and with roaches. Hallways and stairwells are filthy- it has improved somewhat.

Not terrible since new management but there are a couple employees who have very poor customer service, including Malcom who has been known to either make sorting packages more important than speaking to people that are at the desk, or give people an unwarranted and somewhat sassy attitude. Otherwise the rest of the staff that's currently here is doing much better than when we first moved in although more attention to checking out packages could be utilized because reminders for packages that I and my friends have already picked up gets annoying after a while.

My apartment is super nice and clean. The staff are really friendly. They are a little unorganized, and the parking situation could be better. Over all though, it's a great place to live

The walls are thin, I put in two maintenance orders a while ago only to never have them fulfilled, and my roommate had an entire wall in her room missing for a month.

The view of the pool and fireplace they have set up in the courtyard by the office is truly a really aesthetic place to just take a load off or keep warm at night by the fireplace. The rooms are taken care of and staff is friendly

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love the Grove! I have been here for the past two years and you guys have never failed to make me feel at home. Thank you for making me feel at home away from home.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

At the start of my time at the Grove, it was terrible. I did not have many of the things on my lease and there were many other issues. As my time went on it has gotten better here, but there are still many ways to improve it. For example: most of the doors don't lock and the gate is broken. Little things that don't require much to fix, just need to me done to improve our time here.

The grove is great. I love it here, wouldn't want to reside at any other place other than the grove. I've been completely satisfied for a year now and resigned for another year. Maintenance does there job well and I received my packages in a timely manner. If I have any the questions the office is very helpful.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

You guys have definitely made some improvements since the beginning of the semester but I would still like to see someone hired who vacuums the halls and cleans up the trash in the stairwells.

Sometimes it seems like the management and staff do not know exactly what is going on/how to deal with things. Especially with rent, month after month my payment plan was not right and then things were switched and that was a mess too.

I've had some bad experiences with parking and with maintenance but other than that, it's been good. I had my car towed at the beginning of the year which upset me

The stuff without experience but the best one amanda and the service it's not good when I have problem but overall it's great place to live in best clubhouse in Gainesville

Happy with my apartment layout but very dissatisfied with building hygiene, upkeep and management. The hallways are full of dog poop, the stairwells are covered with spiderwebs and cigarette butts.

Not too happy with the fact that my apartment has had a few problems & I am still waiting to get my kitchen situation fixed. It has been about a month now.

Management is certainly better than anticipated, but the public relations and marketing campaigns certainly need work. I renewed my lease and have recommended the complex to friends.

The apartments are really nice. However management seems to an issue. I have been missing 2 kitchen chairs since I moved in and still I haven't received them.

When I moved in the apartment was dirty and there were roaches everywhere. The Grove helped us get it cleaned up and we haven't had many problems since. Parking is a little crazy.

Unfortunately I have had a couple of issues with the mantinece here, especially with the smoke detectors. Also when I have gone to pay my rent there is always some extra charge that I have to ask to be removed.

The trash situation is really rough and rather disgusting. The sink handles aren't very sturdy and constantly fall off. The grounds could use more maintenance.

The parking is terrible. I have seen 4 accidents happen in the parking garage. The gates never work. All of the exterior door that were previously providing some kind of security are now all broke and just about anyone can walk right into the apartment complex. The walls are paper thin!! I can hear the guy living above me pee!

It's a great place to live, no complains whatsoever. I will definitely renew my lease when the time comes. I would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Best student housing in Gainesville. Staff is very helpful and the apartment complex is really nice. Also, has a twenty four hour gym and a library.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love living here! Good location, but I do wish the bus would come more frequently and later at night. There should be a cleaner area for the trash and more options of places to dispose of trash near buildings B & C. Also there is a lot of dog poop and there needs to be more bags provided on site to pick it up, or else it won't be picked up!