So many friendly people around, people are so willing to chat especially if you have a furry friend with you! It was a bit dirty when we moved in but besides that so far so good!

Almost always clean. Very well organized. Everyone who works here is always willing to help and make living here the best experience. Such a kinda staff and a great environment.

So far I am liking the atomosphere here. There is a great community of dog owners and dog lovers which is nice for me because I have a dog of my own. Also in general there seems to be many friendly people here.

It's pretty nice living here. Only issue is that my bath tub doesn't drain. My dog likes it here so that's the most important part of it. If he likes it I like it

Varsity house is now my new home and it's wonderful! There have already been plenty of opportunities to make new friends through the events they have. The actual apartment itself has also been excellent. I was able to move in quick and not have to worry about any damages once moving in.

I really felt comfortable when I moved in. The management is very respectful and friendly. They treat me well with patience. I've already renewed my contract because I like my nice neighbor

I honestly don't know why I never moved here sooner! The staff is amazing and the amenities are awesome. Best part, I am paying half of what I was paying at my former residence.

I love living at Varsity House. There are so many amenities and every member on staff is so helpful and nice. VH is constantly putting things together for their residents and it really makes you feel right at home!

Just moved in! Everything is perfect! I love my room and the living room is a great space to have friends. Having my own bathroom is the best!

So far so good! Haven't moved in yet, but the information about our apartment was received in a timely manner. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The resident portal page is a useful site. It allowed me to forward my mail to my new address with no confusing forms. Can't wait to move in!

I love varsity house! The staff are so friendly as well as all of the people here! I have made so many new friends! The apartments are so nice!!

From what I've seen, VH is really well kept together and very stylish. I can't wait to move in. Most of the apartments around here are decent but VH practically has everything I need. The others kind of don't.

I am so so excited to live here! Between the pool, clubhouse, and furnished apartments: it really cannot get any better!! I also appreciate that they do six month leases for the students who only need a semester of housing.

Varsity House is an amazing environment to live. They are always putting on awesome events during the week which gives us the opportunity to meet other residents. I love living here so much I renewed my lease

I love the apartment and my roommate. For the most part renewing was smooth and we were even rewarded $1000 for our second year. I love the friendly service and the events that the staff puts on throughout the week.

great poeple in the staff. i would not like to live anywhere else. the price is a little pricy especally for college students, but the perks of living there are great

Varsity House is absolutely amazing. I love living here so much. Maintenance is always very quick. Kate, Beth, and Brandon are always so helpful and nice.

The varsity house muncie is an awesome place to live. Management is very helpful whenever I need help with any situation. Reasonable pricing for a lot of amenities.a very good place to live while in college!

Very organize and the community looks amazing! Pet friendly which is perfect. They also have a free of charge tanning bed and a whole workout gym. There's also a nice dining game room and the workers that work there are so nice.

I am so excited to move in! Varsity House already feels like home and I am so pleased with how active the employees are in making sure all new residents are comfortable and ready for move in day!

Varsity House is a very friendly environment. Every one is welcoming along with the staff. I love living here and meeting new people. The only thing, is that the noise is kind of loud, I can hear things through the walls, otherwise, I love the housing.

I love the varsity house. It is in a great area and has so many resources available to you. The apartment itself is very up to date and modern.

I don't move in until August, but the staff has been really helpful and eager to answer my questions. They go out of their way to make sure I have all the information I need and to make me feel comfortable and welcomed.

The community is awesome. There are a lot of fun things to do and there are a lot of good and nice people to meet. The pool area is also very nice.

Good service. Good environment. Good location. It is convenient to go to Marsh , Staple and restaurants. And it takes you about 15 min to walk to campus.