Varsity house has good amenities also it's close to campus which is convenient. I like the size of the bedrooms and closet spaces. It holds more storage than other complexes.

It’s a great apartment to live in and great ambience with helping and friendly people at the front desk. This place being pet friendly is cool and I’m hoping to get my dog soon..

Varsity hous is the only apartment I would recommend if someone want to find a nice place to live in Muncie. The separate bathroom is wonderful for people who do care about it. Full furniture makes people easy to move in with all the belongings.

Lived here for 2 years now and still love it! The staff are very friendly and helpful! I love the amenities we get as well as how close we are to campus!

Very helpful! IT was a little annoying to get texts as often as I did, but the person texting me was always very helpful when an issue did arise or if I had any questions.

The office is always helpful. Maintenance is great and timely. My only complaint is the noise. My neighbors above me can get quite loud. However, everything else is great.

I like the apartment and community. I love that varsity house is pet friendly and that they give free dog treats at the office. I’m not giving it 5 stars cause signing a lease and payment with them was a confusing process.

I have really enjoyed living here for the last year and a half. The staff is wonderful and the buildings are very nice! I can't forget the awesome amenities that come with living here.

The people that helped me get my account were very helpful and made me experience of signing up for my lease at the Varisty House a piece a cake

Great apartments! Love the atmosphere and the amenities that are provided. The staff is very friendly and the actual apartments are so spacious and furnished!

It was very welcoming and I am glad that I get To live here next year! I like how nice and friendly the staff is, they are always around to help when needed.

Varsity House is an amazing place to live if you go to ball state. Super close to campus, restaurants, etc. The shuttle saves you 75$ so you don't even need to buy a parking pass.

Everything is great! If we ever have an issue then there is multiple people there to help, also it is very easy to communicate with the workers. It is so nice and great to be able to personalize their home!

I recently signed my lease for the 2018-2019 year. I am so excited to become a part of the community! It's such a clean and welcoming place.

The Varsity House Muncie has really done a good job compared to other apartments in the area. The staff is very nice and will help with any problem. Only recommendation is the maintenance on the grounds.

I have not started living at the varsity house yet, but that doesn't mean I have not spend enough time there to know that this is a great place to live.

The neighbors are great and everyone is so friendly. The WiFi works very well and this is by far the cleanest apartment complex I have visited.

love the staff here. they are so friendly and make my day much easier. they are helpfull and make me feel like i am important. all of the events they host are great also

Just moved here in August! Great staff. Convenient location and transportation to campus. Awesome perks and incentives to live here (my favorite being the provided high-speed internet). Haven't got to meet and greet with other residents much, but overall a welcoming community!

When i moved into my appartment it was still dirty and looked like it had not been cleaned. After that i found the staff at the front desk rude after i asked them a question. Very disappointed in the rudeness.

Needed a temporary place to live while we rebuilt our home. Varsity house was very accommodating to our needs. The management is awesome, love getting texts when I have a package, or they need something from me.

I really like living in these aptments. I like the fact that their is a shuttle bus that takes us to classes all day well until 5 and I also like that they do little stuff for us like give us food n chances to win prices

Varsity House, in my opinion, is the best apartment community in the Muncie area for students. The staff are willing to go great lengths to take care of your needs, the property is beautiful, and it is an experience you won't find anywhere else.

I enjoyed my year at Varsity House so much I resigned for this year! They offer many community events which are fun to participate in and meet other students living in the complex.

I love the atmosphere at Varsity House. All of the staff is very helpful whenever I need something. Whenever I have had a problem, they always make sure to take care of it.