VEDA

The apartment community is good. The apartment itself is fine but we have an ant problem that has been reported but not addressed. We’ve been here a month and have already had 4 fire alarm issues which has been inconvenient. The gym and the amazon lockers have been good, but the projector in the projector room and the television and WiFi in the room by the pool are dysfunctional. The building has been kept really clean and I really appreciate that. Overall, my experience has been good, with some minor technical issues addressed, it would be great. Also, love this program
Clean, spacious, beautiful upgrades to amenities and my unit. Overall, very happy here. Neighborhood is perfect. I've noticed even more improvements since January 1 which I definitely appreciate. The maintenance manager is very friendly and professional. The hot tub is such a great feature. I would love if there were more resident events (wine tastings, food trucks, etc). Very cool place!
I love this apartment complex so much!! The only reason why it doesn’t have a perfect score is due to the lack of urgency from maintenance. I’ve been waiting on them to replace my closet mirrors for two months.
the apartment community is very nice so far love the amenities. It’s very close to a lot of bars and restaurants. The movie theater is pretty nice as well.
Great remodel, amenities, location, and management! They’re really turning this place around now with the new Management. I’d give this place a shot!
The Veda Community is lovely. People who live here are friendly and pretty much keep to themselves! The building itself is beautiful. Apartment detail such as doors, floors, counter tops etc can be improved as it seems it was put together too quickly.
Our apartment is clean and well maintained. There are lots of hidden fees that you're not aware of when you sign the lease, (eg. the trash is $30 a month?). However, the quiet nature and clean factor really make it a good and safe apartment for the area.
Decent, so far like it but certain things can be improved. There management is very poor. Don’t help that much and take forever to help on top of that
We have loved living here! Front office staff are so friendly and helpful, amenities are great, and the location is safe and walkable. Would definitely recommend!
Not the most friendly people. Typically people don’t say hello to each other when passing. It’s kind of strange. I do like that not many people use the gym or common areas.