VEDA

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to write a review. As a new resident its fine but they will not response to email quickly or at all! But in general I like the building.
Great apartment! We just move here and love it! The manager staff is really nice and always helpful! Hope soon they open the pool area its going to be cool more!!
I’ve really enjoyed living in Veda so far; the amenities have been an incredible bonus to this community. My partner and I used the gym every day, we’ve sat by the pool, and used the common spaces. I’ve also loved our view and location. Those have been awesome bonuses!
I love the Veda ! It’s like my home . I’m very happy with the staff and how well they attend to my needs as a tenant . They are constantly planning and having differ t events where I can meet my neighbors I love that !
Horrendous living experience. The shared amenities are not taken care of. The grills are broken year round. The gym is unsanitary. My neighbor blasts music, screams, yells, and smokes cigarettes on his balcony (despite this being a non-smoking community) at all hours of the day, every day. I have been raising concerns for months, and nothing has been done to resolve this. Living here feels like living in my own personal hell/torture chamber. I cannot wait until my lease expires and I can move out.
Love it here! Thank you guys for the package made my day the Covid has been really hard on me and it’s great to see you guys taking the time to help us in anyway.
So i just recently moved back in Nov. Last time i was here, things took a turn for the worst. They just began renovations, water got turned off every other day. Leaks in the bathroom. First off, I would like to compliment the Veda on the final finishing of the entrance! It looks very modern and luxurious... 2nd, Thank You for the state of the art gym... i remember only having free weights and 2 treadmills. 3rd, the pool area and day room are definitely an upgrade from before. 4th it would of been nice if we had buzzers, the new scan keys that help us access the building, but our guests, food delivery, packages, etc. can only enter the building if i get up, go downstairs, walk over and get it myself. Which is easy for me, because im close enough to the stairs and elevators for it not to be a major problem. Sucks to be everyone else in the building that has to maneuver their way to the entrance. Futher more, the lack of security still sucks. I hear that other tenants are getting their homes broken into! Cars in the guest parking are also being broken into... I hope i never see that while im walking around, i would trip out! Thats all for now... keep up the good work, maintenance team is awesome...
Not enough done in terms of service request response time. I have had a few service requests and it always seems like there is something to work around or another more pressing issue - everyone’s issues should feel pressing to them.
Even though the staff is constantly changing, my experience at Veda has been great. The amenities are top notch. The gym is brand new & it’s cleaned daily.
Great service. Melissa and the rest of the property managers have a great personality. I would say the repair turn around time could get better as it takes a few weeks to get certain items repaired. Besides that, outstanding people.