VEDA

3.8

3.8

Walls are thin and I can hear neighbors conversations. movie theatre room is still closed. Washing machine has been broken since I moved in and still hasn’t been fixed.
Love the place and the employees.. sure had some bumps in the beginning but Hastea and her staff always make sure they get everything taken care of!
I will give this review a five star because it is well-managed and appropriate at all times. I love it here and everyone else that I’ve met that lives here loves it too.
I just moved in over the weekend and I love living here. The people are so nice and I truly enjoy the neighborhood! The amenities are superb and I feel safe calling Veda home. Thank you so much Karesa and Misty for everything. You two rock! =)
we only just moved in, but Misty was very helpful. it's a great start & love the amenities & we really look forward to some of these community events!
The best manager Hastea . She is so kind and nice to everyone. Always respond to any problem or anything you have to deal with. Real hard working person!
So far great! Everyone seems super nice and friendly. Place is super clean and love how the location of the building. Can’t wait to see if it’s still the same in the following weeks and months to come.
My neighbors are smoking pot all the time and they’re very loud. I complained about apt 236 , 4 times now, nothing happened. They’re very loud and always start yelling and screaming on the hallway and their apartment very late at night. Last Sunday they were laughing and yelling from 2am to 4 am. I called courtesy patrol at 2am, someone showed up at 3am after I called for 2nd time, and then they start chatting and laughing all together in the hallway. I mean I never could find any where like here. I just stuck in here and I feel very miserable when they start and there’s no one to help me.
Nice building with good amenities. Located in walking distance to lots of places. Staff is nice and responsive. Overall it is a good place to live.
Great apartment, fun neighbors! I moved in in October and the movie room has never been open, so we wish that would finally open up. The gym is great, has everything you need