VEDA

I have yet to meet any manager. I have been in contact with the leasing agent Briana who is very helpful. I have gone down to the office area at all times and days and have never seen one person.
2020 has taken away most of our features in the complex. Not worth paying so much when living here is all about the amenities. If they are closed due to covid then thats unfortunate. Please lower the rent if they continue to be closed.
The Veda's remodeling is absolutely gorgeous.. I've had a few issues with my unit but other than that the community is wonderful, my neighbors are all great, the amenities are going to be great to use once the covid allows us to utilize them, staff has been kind to me and it is in a great location!
I’m a new resident and everything has been great. The only thing that has become an inconvenience is that the fire alarm is constantly going off at any hour of the day.
Always clean & nicely maintained. Especially during Covid-19, appreciate the staff taking extra precautions to keep everything sanitized and safe
Apartment is great, but lots of issues with hot water! Also, none of the residents wear masks while walking around the complex, which during a pandemic is kind of frightening!
Good apartment. Customer service could be better. Wish their were more events and gym would open. I would like to meet some of my neighbors too.
Location is great and probably the main reason I live here! Building from the outside appearance is great. Most amenities are broken with no date of when to be fixed.
Great apartment building! Neighbors have all been extremely friendly and nice. Only thing lacking is response from staff with maintenance requests.
This has been an amazing place to live. They keep it so nice and so clean. I am so impressed with the maintenance crew they are on top of everything as quickly as they can possibly be. I love the people at the front desk they’re friendly they’re kind they’re there when we need them. I would highly recommend this place it’s centrally located it’s easy to get around everything works perfectly in the apartment I can be happier.