We have loved living here! Front office staff are so friendly and helpful, amenities are great, and the location is safe and walkable. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from VEDA

Not the most friendly people. Typically people don’t say hello to each other when passing. It’s kind of strange. I do like that not many people use the gym or common areas.

Reply from VEDA

Everything has been great. I love the gym and the amenities. The recent fire alarms going off have been very annoying. I am sure that Veda can take care of the issue.

Reply from VEDA

Been living here for at least 10 years and it has always been convenient for being centered right at the 405 Fwy and the 101. However, the building could do so much better in keeping the place in better shape maintenance wise. Elevators need to be replaced with quicker service. Too slow. Other stuff can be done as well. Either way, enjoy living here.

Reply from VEDA

The community is nice but my apartment is falling apart and management is MIA. I reported my complaints and they have yet to contact me; makes it harder to enjoy living here.

Reply from VEDA

Everything seems clean enough, the elevators take forever and don't seem to respond to the key very well on the LG floor. Some of the stuff in my apartment was not ready upon move in date.

Reply from VEDA

Really disappointed. Upon moving in to what we thought was going to be a great new start, we were given keys to a unit that was never cleaned and have a huge list of issues. Its been a week now and nothing has been fixed.

Reply from VEDA

Beautiful place. The apartments are a decent size. Maintenance can be better in regards to fixing things in a timely manner but overall, quiet and peaceful.

Reply from VEDA

Staff was so helpful and so kind with my move in (: my best friend and I couldn’t be happier! Location is perfect and the amenities are excellent

Reply from VEDA

I’ve really enjoyed living here at Veda. The staff are really friendly, the buildings upkeep is great, the facilities (especially the gym) are incredible!

Reply from VEDA

I like the remodel but not the rent increase. The gym is pretty cool. I like using the grill and some of the residents are nice. Bring the prices down and maybe it would be a much better experience.

Reply from VEDA

Cozy place, good neighbors, all the amenities in the house and an amazing area!I love living in this house.I hope I stay here for a long time!

Reply from VEDA

Only been here a week, but love the amenities, location, and my new renovated unit is very clean. I like the idea there is more than one way to the gated entrances to park (alley) and the service elevator takes me right to my unit. The only thing that is a minor inconvenience is having to unlock the elevator and then utilize the keyfob to unlock your floor. Other than that, everything is so far so good. Greg in the leasing office was a great help for what it's worth.

Reply from VEDA

Staff here are terrific, extremely helpful and caring. Maintenance issues are addressed very quickly. It almost feels like a hotel-like atmosphere when you enter the lobby area.

Reply from VEDA

The office staff never follow up on your issues. I have been promised several times when I inquired about issues that I had and was promised a call back. 100% of the time NVEVER HAPPENED. The maintenance staff are nice, but when you request maintenance, it takes a very long time until your request is addressed and most of the time take more than 1 visit to complete. The only positive I have to say is the location.

Reply from VEDA

We moved in but a lot of things were not ready at the Apartment. We inputted a service request but nothing has been fixed yet. It is a nice apartment complex and we pay a high price for it.

Reply from VEDA

Love the quiet feel of this apartment building. We don't share any walls with anyone and LOVE it! The parking is secure and we definitely feel safe here.

Reply from VEDA

Besides the thin walls, loud neighbors above me, limited parking, and limited amenities for my first year living here, overall I’ve had a pleasant experience.

Reply from VEDA

I like living at the Veda. People are really nice. There have been some bumps in the road but they wind up fixing the issues. The leasing staff are very helpful and listen to my concerns. Sometimes they can help, but if it is something they cannot help with they try alternative suggestions.

Reply from VEDA

Great community! They really redid this place and put thought and effort into the amenities and the property itself. Would be great if they would’ve insulated better for noise between floors.

We really enjoy living here. It’s like living in a hotel without the turndown service and the suitcases. Management is super responsive and most of the renovations have been completed. Very cool amenities, cancelled our gym membership.

Everyone here is very friendly and outgoing and as soon as I moved in here with my boyfriend I felt very welcomed and at home. The other residents gave me lots of advice about living out here since I’m not used to living in this type of area. Love it so far :)

It’s been great actually. The people here are super friendly and I love the common are and business center. The gym is ehhh because they need mirrors

Was very excited to live here and the initial tour was great. After that, the process to apply was slow and frustrating. There are too many third parties involved with the initial set-up that you don't know if it's actually VEDA or if it's just a third party trying to sell you their business. I wish VEDA just had their own website with everything that you needed rather than relying and allowing other parties to make the process confusing for the new residents. Then our apartment wasn't even ready the day we were supposed to move in which was super disappointing and frustrating. For a luxury apartment, this was not what I was expecting in terms of resident ease and convenience.

MY experiences are improving. Management seems more inclined to fix and help. Front desk is improving. Maybe the fixes are becoming clearly an incentive. Neighbors and other tenants treat the building like garbage and that contributes but ultimately it is getting better.