VEDA

3.8

3.8

I am really enjoying my new place. Hopefully once everything opens up I can finally start using the apartment complex Gym as well as the pool. I love the security here, I feel safe when I park my car in the garage.
Great apartment with cool neighbors! Parking garage from the galleria is a little noisy but otherwise great location! The maintenance staff is also very nice
I have had an extreme amount of issues regarding my apartment and maintenance. If I had the option to move in again I would not. Hoste who work in the office is very helpful and very prompt with a response if needed
Veda continues to provide excellent customer service, everywhere from responding to emails quickly to responding to service requests. The maintenance team is amazing and I truly appreciate the security on the premises. Although I will say I believe rent could be altered due to the fact that residents do not have access to any amenities currently and the amenities are after all part of the renter’s experience.
Location is excellent, couldn’t be better. The building could be updated. The plumbing issues is the biggest problem in the building. Every 2-3 months we had plumbing issues that needed to be corrected and instead of fully correcting the problem, there was just a bandaid put on a broken bone if you ask me. When we first moved in, it was smooth and easy. Our electrical box was severely outdated and sparking on and off and needed to be replaced. Our AC vent over our front door leaked a lot during the summer time due to everyone using them at the same time. During our stay, we had a terrible leak in our guest bathroom and we were out of a bathroom for 2 years so thankfully we had 2 bathrooms. The bathroom never got fully replaced.
1 star
Location is amazing! Living situation is not so amazing. The building from the outside is nice, however living here you will find there are several unfixed problems. Plumbing is a nightmare, fire alarms go off every week. Residents are extremely loud at all hours of the night. Management is non existent as the phone will ring nonstop with no answer.
Our experience here has been great. Maintenance and management have always been responsive. The building is also kept up well, and feels clean.
Love our unit, Hastea has been great and so easy and pleasant to deal with, they’ve been responsive with issues and for the most part very satisfied can’t wait until we can socialize and use the amenities.
I love it so far. very safe neighborhood and residents here are very nice. I am really glad I chose the apartment we stay in right now, It is a short distance from where I park.
Too many fire alarms! There are also issues with hot water in the bathroom and the utility bills are too high! There seem to be problems in the parking garage too and management is unwilling to help