VEDA

Staff has always been friendly which is what this review stars are for ! Melissa and Greg have made our negative experiences here much more comfortable. The apartment unit itself is disappointing. Constant leaks, water issues, fire alarm issues and repairs constantly.
The neighborhood and look of the building sells it for me. The staff and maintenance could improve. I often call 10+ times before getting ahold of anyone. Some of the renovations are rushed, but, I outweigh the bad with the good. I wish the one bedrooms were more affordable.
Nice and updated appliances in the newly remolded units. Quiet environment and great amenities! The pool is a great place to take advantage of during the summer and people are very friendly and happy to meet and hangout!
I wish I didn’t sign a year lease. Management terrible, maintenance terrible, unclean, low stock on gym equipment my car got broken into in the garage no one cared.
Great location and nice looking building with fantastic amenities but there are a few problems with the building itself. Yes it’s nice and redone on the outside but it does have a few internal issues when it comes to plumbing and other things like lopsided floors. Staff is friendly but things often don’t get done in a timely manner if at all. One of my toilets has been bubbling and regurgitating since the day I moved in over two years ago and it still has never been fixed. Now there’s a constant smell of cigarette smoke in my apartment even thought it’s a “no smoking” building.
Centrally located in Sherman Oaks, Veda is one of the best Apartment complex to reside in the area. Very knowledgeable staff. The amenities are top notch.
I have lived here for 2 years. I have seen many come and go. There have been many updates to the property and I have enjoyed many amenities. They have made improvements on the maintenance response. Also, I enjoy the events they put on for the tenants and the location is a plus. There are some areas of growth for Veda. This apartment complex is not very family oriented. It’s really great for singles, roommates or couples starting out. The apartments are decent but not luxury as they portray. The location again is a plus; however, the apartments facing the Sherman Oaks Galleria’s parking garage sucks. No view, no sunshine during the day, lights shining in your apartment all night is God awful! No to mention I caught a peeping Tom looking through my apartment one time. Overall, it’s doable especially when trying to make it through this pandemic.
Just moved in but has been a great experience so far. Staff has been very pleasant and quick to respond to our needs to make sure we were satisfied with our new home. We have also noticed they’ve been working hard to keep the common grounds clean which has made us feel safe being here.
I really have enjoyed living here. Alot of the residents are super kind and very welcoming. I also have loved the different amenities that this apartment complex has to offer and the location is prime!
Everyone seems pretty nice and quiet. Neighbors respect everyone’s space and people are not rowdy or loud af night except for the occasional weekend.