VEDA

This luxury apartment has the greatest lobby ever! People are really blown away by it. It looks like something out of a movie. My experience here was insane! COVID-19 2020 was the worst thing to happen to mankind, ever. The management was totally amazing up until the point they abandoned us! Just kidding hahahaaaha. The management & maintenance are pretty cool. All in all it’s a pretty awesome place place to call home w/ really awesome people to call neighbors. The neighborhood is perfect for just about everything. I mean just think of your favorite whatever and I’m sure you can find it within a three block radius. I mean come on there’s a Cheesecake Factory literally in the backyard; also a Starbucks I might add. A Wholefoods Market a hop, skip and a jump away, not to mention a Pavilions. Hungry for more? What for? Let’s say breakfast. Well you are in luck! The Blue Jam up the street can handle all of your extraordinary waking dining needs; mornings have never been so pleasant.
Moving in was easy and i love the space that i am in. Having an in unit washer dryer is a huge plus and the amenities in the building making living here a dream.
Units are nice, management isnt the greatest. A lot fo turnover in the office. Got my car stolen here, hd no amenities for the 1st two years living her - yet paid for them.
I Like it here, I just wish garage was cleaner and didn't smell like trash all the time. I LOVE OUR pool, it is cozy and lovely. I wonder when you guys open the gym?
Just moved in yesterday! So far so good, really liking the amenities here and leasing staff is very nice. Moving was really smooth and I can't wait when everything starts to open up again.
Staff has always been friendly which is what this review stars are for ! Melissa and Greg have made our negative experiences here much more comfortable. The apartment unit itself is disappointing. Constant leaks, water issues, fire alarm issues and repairs constantly.
The neighborhood and look of the building sells it for me. The staff and maintenance could improve. I often call 10+ times before getting ahold of anyone. Some of the renovations are rushed, but, I outweigh the bad with the good. I wish the one bedrooms were more affordable.
Nice and updated appliances in the newly remolded units. Quiet environment and great amenities! The pool is a great place to take advantage of during the summer and people are very friendly and happy to meet and hangout!
I wish I didn’t sign a year lease. Management terrible, maintenance terrible, unclean, low stock on gym equipment my car got broken into in the garage no one cared.
Great location and nice looking building with fantastic amenities but there are a few problems with the building itself. Yes it’s nice and redone on the outside but it does have a few internal issues when it comes to plumbing and other things like lopsided floors. Staff is friendly but things often don’t get done in a timely manner if at all. One of my toilets has been bubbling and regurgitating since the day I moved in over two years ago and it still has never been fixed. Now there’s a constant smell of cigarette smoke in my apartment even thought it’s a “no smoking” building.