VEDA

Even though the staff is constantly changing, my experience at Veda has been great. The amenities are top notch. The gym is brand new & it’s cleaned daily.
Great service. Melissa and the rest of the property managers have a great personality. I would say the repair turn around time could get better as it takes a few weeks to get certain items repaired. Besides that, outstanding people.
The apartments are beautiful and homey. We couldn’t wait to move in so that we could feel apart of this community. Everyone here is extremely nice
Living in this building has been one nightmare after the other. Management is completely inept and there are still unresolved issues from when I moved in 2 years ago. Management constantly sends inadequate notice of entry which does not meet the 24 hour window required, they have entered my apartment multiple times without any notice whatsoever, and they ofter turn off water or power without remembering to send out notice to residents in advance. This has been an unbearable living experience.
I have had a couple of issue with cleanness of apartment on move in date, maintenance is slow orders could take more than a week or they never reply back to you
Good so far, but the elevators being broken is inconvenient. Sometimes people get their keys stuck in the keyhole which prevents others from using their keys to enter the elevators.
We love it so far, we just moved in. Community brunch was great! We want to refer a friend to Veda, we think she will love it here , because I love it here!
Wonderful experience with staff so far - very courteous and professional! All of my question and concerns have been answered in a timely manner.
Amazing. I love everything about living here . The hot tub is great the maintenance staff keeps everything in tip top shape I couldn’t be happier
This is my home and I love it here. I’ve been here 10 plus years although barely able to stay due to the astronomical rent increases each year. Outside of the high rent (my worse complaint), constant water shut off and many fire alarms I think this place is pretty cool. Love the gym and common areas.