VEDA

3.8

3.8

Joe
Alot could be done more on maintenance and the upkeep on the elevators which seem to break down alot. Also, since so many residents have pets, they seem to just let them roam around with no leash.
Amir
So far so good. I am very happy with my unit and the entire apartment building. Just wished my garage was closer to the elevator. Misty took very good care of all my needs.
Gunilla
I really like my apartment, even though the paint job wasn't perfect and things break now and then, the apartment is beautiful. I very strongly dislike that people in the building let their dogs pee and poop in the garage and especially in the staircases. It is disgusting. Makes me wonder what kind of people my neighbors really are?
Sunit
Living at Veda for the past year and half has been fun but the cockroach issues has continued to get worse and nothing has been shown to help the situation. We find a cockroach in our unit at least 1-2 a month which is beyond disgusting to deal with. We love the monthly celebrations Veda puts on but the cockroach issue has affected our living situation.
Teminka
This is a great place to live. The apartment building is beautiful. My neighbors are friendly. The management team is responsive and professional.
Baolong
We had a great experience with the leasing agent.they r nice,helpful, professional and fun.also big thanks to the cleaning crew. They work so hard to keep the proper clean
Verified Resident
Love living here! The amenities are so great, hopefully they open to movie theatre soon as well! Also really enjoy the little pop up events the management organizes! ❤
Mark
The apartment and amenities are great. But the maintenance staff has been terrible. A week has gone by, and we still don't have our mailing keys despite repeated requests to have them. We have also submitted a few maintenance requests that haven't been followed up on despite assurances they would. There needs to be better accountability.
Hailey
Great people live here. The girls at the front are so kind and helpful. Food trucks on Thursday's. Free food/drinks at the holiday events. Overall a great place to live!
April
Elevators could work better more frequently. Lots of fire alarms (not sure why, perhaps we can warn residents whatever is frequently causing them)? New staff is amazing.