VEDA

Convenient location and the staff is courteous. The building looks very nice inside now after the long renovation. The plumbing throughout the building needs an update as the water needs to be turned off at least once a month.
The location is great, there's a lot to do in the area. Any problems we have had in our unit have been taken care of fairly quick for the most part.
The experience here at The Grand Apartments has been good. Sometimes we miss a little cleaning and organization from the cleaning staff, but we are overall pleased. The office and maintenance are really attentive.
The building is feeling more like a home now after construction, however, I know it left a lot of people feeling like we had to go through all of that and got nothing for it like a compensation or anything at all.
My experience with The Grand has definitely improved since moving in. The building looks better except for the first floor by the elevators and I wish the pool was heated but overall the renovations look good.
The continuous operational problems still plaque the community. The issues with plumbing are making living here a challenge. The parking garage elevators need to be replaced.
The Grand Apartments has been vastly improving it's decor by renovating their entire building. If finally feel like I'm living in a beautiful and well cared for building with attentive staff.
The renovations are great. This place is slowly improving. I think it all starts with the new maintenance guy once Richard was let go. Anxious to see how much my rent is raised now when my lease is up.
Finally done remodeling. Water shut offs all the time are annoying af. Need new equipment in the gym. And jacuzzi is cold a lot of times. Need somebody to check the temperature daily and clean the bbq grills. Everything else is fine.
It's been cool living here! Been almost 4 years now. Lots of people in and out of the office so it's tough to get to know who works here though...