VEDA

I’ve submitted maintenance requests and they aren't responded to. I even told the leasing office and they still haven’t sent maintenance. One request involved my oven and a piece missing that covers the flames.
Really disappointed. Upon moving in to what we thought was going to be a great new start, we were given keys to a unit that was never cleaned and have a huge list of issues. Its been a week now and nothing has been fixed.
Dissatisfaction the community rooms, yoga and spin studio are not allowed to be used. My oven was installed wrong, the floors were not done right. My toilet doesn’t work right, always has issues. The fireplace doesn’t work. The closet doors are dirty and stick, they have spider webs and leafs in them from being left outside.
Terrible amenities. Elevators are always broken. Water gets shut off every other week. The maintenance team doesn't lock your door after completing a service. Not a safe or secure place to live. Homeless and other trespassers are able to easily let themselves in, then camp out in the stairwells or destroy the mailboxes.
The appliances are Cheap. The apartment building, elevators, everything other than the lobby is DIRTY. There is Trash everywhere and you can tell that the residents don’t respect the facility. And how do you shut electricity off for 12 hours??
Living in this building has been one nightmare after the other. Management is completely inept and there are still unresolved issues from when I moved in 2 years ago. Management constantly sends inadequate notice of entry which does not meet the 24 hour window required, they have entered my apartment multiple times without any notice whatsoever, and they ofter turn off water or power without remembering to send out notice to residents in advance. This has been an unbearable living experience.
I wish I didn’t sign a year lease. Management terrible, maintenance terrible, unclean, low stock on gym equipment my car got broken into in the garage no one cared.
Building management our terrible. Very slow and unprofessional. They don't finish things like repairs that needs to be done. They promised me a credit for not having the unit ready when i moved in, and never received it yet. (two months already)
Where to begin? Washing machines don't get fixed in a timely manner, there is only one of two lobby elevators operational from the lobby up because the buttons don't work at the lobby level.Takes a while for the water to warm up. Residents don't know who the owners of the building are in order to get in touch with them. People are very frustrated. Excellent marks for the maintenance staff though! There is way too much for 3 people - they are overloaded. The building needs more maintenance people and cleaning people!!
constant smell of weed throughout the halls, floors have been remodeled but you can't tell because people let their dogs pee on the floor. Rent went up because they said there will be changes inside the unit but nothing has changed yet. Elevator is constantly broken down.