Vela on Ox Apartments

I think this apartment is very good, especially the management system. For example, the leasing office is constantly sending us information to update us on what's going on and remind us what we need to be aware of. I feel safe like the leasing office really cares about us.
It’s been great. Management has been great. They’re helpful & friendly. Only complaints are that someone’s dog keeps peeing and pooping on the 4th floor and there’s also a pit bull that barks at you on the 4th floor. Could be the same dog that’s peeing and pooping bc that’s the only dog I’ve seen on the 4th floor.
I love the team here. They are always friendly and greet me by name. Me being one of the first residents probably has something to do with that. All kidding aside, this is by far a great team, including the maintenance crew. Keep up the awesome job!
Nice place. Fun amenities like the gym, pool and game room. Nice maintenance staff. Always clean corridor and amenities. Lots of parking. Little tight tho.
So far it has been really good, with all the lockdown for our health and safety from the virus. They have made it safe and well known they want us to be careful. Very quiet and peaceful community, loving it so far.
So far so good! The staff is super kind and the maintence staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond. By far the nicest place I have ever lived and I am grateful for the kind staff members
It’s has been a great experience so far . Love the care that’s put in. The amenities are awesome. Love the neighborhood and the shops . A lot of stuff to do with my 5 year old
generally very clean and pretty surroundings except for the noise generated by our residents. Would like to see spots on the hallways cleaned and removed. Notice given but no one was able to remove the stains or ignored the notice. Loud music, loud bases sounds, running through the halls with kids and or dogs forgetting that there are other people living here. Because you cant see people doesnt mean they are not home in their units. The noise is my biggest issue.
We really enjoy staying at Vela on Ox! The facilities are perfect for us to spend some leisure time as well as making use of the open work spaces! And the staff is super friendly and helpful! Thank you!
So far living here has been great! The amenities is what really makes this place worth the rent. I also love all the natural light we get in our apartment