First two months here and everything is fine. I love the cleanliness of the building and grounds. Staff is friendly and helpful, residents are the same. Looking forward to holiday activities

Staff has been amazing, specifically Alicia! Everything in this place has been well maintained! Love the community events and EVERYTHING about this place!

I’ve lived here for a little over 6 months now and I’ve been extremely happy living here overall. The gym is 2 stories and there’s a pool, really nice amenities with comparable rent prices for the area. Velas leasing team are also amazing, and provide terrific service all around and are always super friendly. Also very dog friendly which I appreciate. I Would highly recommend it if you’re looking for a good spot to live in the valley!

It’s been a very easy move in. It is a new complex and so it is very quiet so far. The leasing agents have all been very helpful and have answered all my questions.

Been 7 months and building is just as clean and kept up as when I moved in. Staff is best of any building I have lived in! I would highly recommend touring building

We love living at Vela and honestly it's really due to the leasing office and maintenance team. We followed them from another building when they moved over to this new building. Sabina, Rick, Liora, Alicia, Brittney, Matt, Eddie and the porters work their hardest to do what they can to make living at Vela the best for all of us. You'll see any one of them picking up trash or cleaning up spots to make sure the property looks the best they can make it. You can't control tenants that have no respect for the property and don't clean up after themselves or their pets. I thank them for their hard work because it's not easy with a new building and new people moving in regularly. They do care how the residents feel about living here and do what is in their power to make it the best it can be. I honestly wouldn't stay at this building if this team were to leave. It's truly important to have a great team running the building. We've lived in more buildings than I'd like to admit and this team is above and beyond what we could ask for. The problem is there are so many entitled people that don't realize what it is to live in an apartment building. I would absolutely hate to lose any of these people because of the lack of respect of tenants in this community. Living here feels like a home and that's a wonderful feeling. Take a minute to say hi to one of the people working here and thank them for their hard work. They have hundreds of people living here that they have to help.

Clean apartment with a lot of amenities. The maintenance team is on top of their game. The main thing that is annoying is the ceiling could be more insulated.

Overall this place is nice, has its pros and cons. Everything is new and fresh, security guard, pool, lots of amenities. Overall I would recommend here to people with fast pace lives.

The appartment is very comfortable ,all the eria are designs very shick and be in a very acceptable standard. The kitchen electrical aquipment are good . All the assistants are very friendly and helpful. The corridors and all other places are very clean . There are good spaces for the cars in parking lots. I am very happy to choose this appartment and will offer it to my family and friends.

Overall everything looks perfect, the staff are very friendly and respectful The leasing process was very smooth and quick The building is super clean and organized.

Hi, Clean environment. Easy portal access.but getting lots of emails Nice sales persons. Hopefully stays clean and get my parking spot soon. Thanks

I love living at Vela. There’s is so much to do within the community. The complex is always kept immaculately clean. The apartment homes are beautiful and you never want to leave!

Reply from Vela on Ox Apartments

Initially, Vela was a wonderful place to live. However, I feel like due to the lack of screening of residents to increase occupancy, a quite unsavory bunch of people have inhabited the complex. A young group of residents who contribute noise, smoking in public amenity spaces, not cleaning up after pets, etc. A youth movement that has, in such short amount of time, really lowered the bar for the facility. Also, many of the features of the building (parking gates, elevators, hot water, etc., are often inoperable.

The amenities are great the only bummer is that the elevators often break down. When I say often it’s every other week! The leasing office should schedule move in dates with people, providing elevator keys to hold the elevators. It’s so irritating coming back home from a long day at school with groceries on hand and having to walk up the stairs due to the elevators being down. Aside from that, 5 stars to the janitors! They do an AMAZING job keeping this place nice and tidy.

Perfect place to live.A lot of events during the month, food ,drinks,etc.one of the best communities I lived so far.Im also planing to extend my contract ha

Easy move in process!! We love how pet friendly the apartment is. Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. We love the location of the apartment, it’s super close to shopping, outdoors, and work.

Reply from Vela on Ox Apartments

Everything the Vela on Ox has to offer was beyond what I expected. All the amenities have been great. I love the space and the courtyards are designed for residents to enjoy. Experiencing all the accommodations at Vela have been very fulfilling. If you're ever wondering, don't entertain any second thought. Vela is definitely a choice you won't regret. Thank you!

Vela offers a lot. It is a very impressive complex and is a wonderful place to call home. Conveniently located, friendly staff, and lots of extras. Nothing but good things to say about Vela.

I have been a resident at Vela coming upon a year in November. I was I was of a few tenants to move in while most of the property was still under construction. I am glad I made the decision to move here and have no regrets. The team is very nice and greet you by name. The property is beautiful. I love the fact They have events for tenants a d mingle with us.

It is very quiet(I was hopping and it’s been great so far) so I can get a nice rests. It is a bit annoying the restroom vent keeps turning on itself automatically all the time but it is one of the city codes so nothing you can do about it. Great amenities!

Initially, I was excited about living at Vela On Ox. I liked the people who lived in the complex (maybe 10 or 15 people in total since it was a new complex) and the leasing staff and maintenance staff were all great. However, issues soon arose due to loud construction noise and very cheap windows that don’t keep out the noise. As it turns out, this was the start of the noise nightmare that won’t end. More construction came after that, and even more is planned. NONE of this was told to me when I was looking to move in, hoping for a quiet, restful home. The next irritation comes from the numerous residents that don’t respect that this is supposed to be a non- smoking community. People smoke everywhere. I personally hate smoke. I don’t want to die of lung cancer like I saw my mother die. It’s ugly and horrific. But according to the Vela staff, unless there’s LITERALLY pictures of smokers smoking where they shouldn’t, than legally nothing can be done. So for non-smokes, it’s a big slap in the face while nothing gets done, my apartment smells like smoke, the halls and elevators, garage and pool area, etc smell like smoke. I can’t get out of my lease without paying Vela about $5000. I can’t afford that. So I resent living here and highly recommend people to find someplace better to live.

Reply from Vela on Ox Apartments

I love this place, very nice community. The staffs are so professional and caring. Very nice and clean. The pool is amazing. I’m enjoying the rooftop and the view.

Great place, friendly environment, helpful team members down in the office. They made my move in process so easy. Love the BBQ spots on the rooftop.

Great place - nice community and awesome team members down in the office! Could not be better! Like the new cabanas around the pool so much!

It’s been good so far. Move in was easy, the valet trash was super handy with all the boxes, the only thing that sucks is the duplicate key situation .