Vela on Ox Apartments

I am happy with my decision especially after having to work from home for a few months and being stuck in the house,My apartment is roomy and I love my balcony space
I love the community - it’s beautiful, contemporary and the tenants are really nice. However, I wish there was more security and the rules were more enforced.
Great place to live, all the amenities are well kept. The neighborhood is also a good area and near many attractions like restaurants and the mall.
I just moved into this complex and everything is going swimmingly so far. Thank you Vera at the leasing office for making this process smooth and painless.
This is the best choice for your new beginning:) everything is very nice and it’s very clean and the people here are very nice I love my place !!!!
Love living here! The amenities are nice, the people are friendly, and the staff is very responsive. There is always something to do, and even during COVID they still had a bunch of virtual community events!
All in all, my living experience in the past 3 months has been pleasant. The place is clean and quiet and the amenities live up to the expectation. My only concern is neighbors not wearing masks in public spaces of the building and sometimes sharing an elevator with you, wearing no mask, and talking on the phone. Wish the management did a better job of enforcing mask-wearing in the building!
Love the apartment, we have been living here for past 4 months now. The amenities are great. The gyms are closed due to covid regulations. The management schedules fun events for residents which I extremely appreciate. Will definitely recommend if you are looking for place to live in the valley.
Friend’s car was broken into at visitor parking. Always dog waste on the premises because owners are careless. Slow front desk response times. Great building with amenities. Units are modern and nice. Housekeeping team does a great job maintaining for such a large building but other tenants are careless in leaving trash out and leaving spills in elevators and hallways.
If I could give Vela on Ox and their staff 6 stars - I would! Even during these tough and difficult times of the COVID pandemic, my move was extremely easy, smooth and painless. Sabina and Lamar are the most accommodating and responsive as apartment complex management could be - simply the best handling issues quickly and addressing one’s concerns instantly. My apartment is gorgeous! The amenities are amazing, everything is kept immaculate. We get amazing food trucks throughout the week. I love our community!