The amenities are great the only bummer is that the elevators often break down. When I say often it’s every other week! The leasing office should schedule move in dates with people, providing elevator keys to hold the elevators. It’s so irritating coming back home from a long day at school with groceries on hand and having to walk up the stairs due to the elevators being down. Aside from that, 5 stars to the janitors! They do an AMAZING job keeping this place nice and tidy.

Perfect place to live.A lot of events during the month, food ,drinks,etc.one of the best communities I lived so far.Im also planing to extend my contract ha

Easy move in process!! We love how pet friendly the apartment is. Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. We love the location of the apartment, it’s super close to shopping, outdoors, and work.

Reply from Vela on Ox Apartments

Everything the Vela on Ox has to offer was beyond what I expected. All the amenities have been great. I love the space and the courtyards are designed for residents to enjoy. Experiencing all the accommodations at Vela have been very fulfilling. If you're ever wondering, don't entertain any second thought. Vela is definitely a choice you won't regret. Thank you!

Vela offers a lot. It is a very impressive complex and is a wonderful place to call home. Conveniently located, friendly staff, and lots of extras. Nothing but good things to say about Vela.

I have been a resident at Vela coming upon a year in November. I was I was of a few tenants to move in while most of the property was still under construction. I am glad I made the decision to move here and have no regrets. The team is very nice and greet you by name. The property is beautiful. I love the fact They have events for tenants a d mingle with us.

It is very quiet(I was hopping and it’s been great so far) so I can get a nice rests. It is a bit annoying the restroom vent keeps turning on itself automatically all the time but it is one of the city codes so nothing you can do about it. Great amenities!

Initially, I was excited about living at Vela On Ox. I liked the people who lived in the complex (maybe 10 or 15 people in total since it was a new complex) and the leasing staff and maintenance staff were all great. However, issues soon arose due to loud construction noise and very cheap windows that don’t keep out the noise. As it turns out, this was the start of the noise nightmare that won’t end. More construction came after that, and even more is planned. NONE of this was told to me when I was looking to move in, hoping for a quiet, restful home. The next irritation comes from the numerous residents that don’t respect that this is supposed to be a non- smoking community. People smoke everywhere. I personally hate smoke. I don’t want to die of lung cancer like I saw my mother die. It’s ugly and horrific. But according to the Vela staff, unless there’s LITERALLY pictures of smokers smoking where they shouldn’t, than legally nothing can be done. So for non-smokes, it’s a big slap in the face while nothing gets done, my apartment smells like smoke, the halls and elevators, garage and pool area, etc smell like smoke. I can’t get out of my lease without paying Vela about $5000. I can’t afford that. So I resent living here and highly recommend people to find someplace better to live.

Reply from Vela on Ox Apartments

I love this place, very nice community. The staffs are so professional and caring. Very nice and clean. The pool is amazing. I’m enjoying the rooftop and the view.

Great place, friendly environment, helpful team members down in the office. They made my move in process so easy. Love the BBQ spots on the rooftop.

Great place - nice community and awesome team members down in the office! Could not be better! Like the new cabanas around the pool so much!

It’s been good so far. Move in was easy, the valet trash was super handy with all the boxes, the only thing that sucks is the duplicate key situation .

The community is absolutely awesome. Newly built, well decorated and also most import with all the facilities you can get, gym, business center, game room etc. Love it!! One thing can be improved is, maybe add the window blinds in the gym sometimes can be helpful especially workout in the summer

brand new apartment with a lot amenity!Staffs are really nice. So on the apartment looks great. But one thing that I wonder is why a new apartment does not use electronic lock for each unit. I haven’t used real key to open door for three years.

Move in experience went pretty smoothly. I ensured to ask the appropriate questions before I moved in so I know how to be most efficient. The leading agent I worked with was knowledgeable and easy to work with. My orientation went well.

Love everything about this community! The staff is incredible & extremely helpful. The amenities are endless. Clean. Safe. & great neighbors.

Little to no complaints so far! Amenities are great, everything seems clean, love having an Amazon locker on site, and the apartment furnishings are really nice

It is a nice brand new apartment. The location is convenient for me to school. I enjoy each floor’s public space and the view out of my unit. And, I’m satisfied with the gym and there have great yoga workout classes.

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others

Alicia was very knowledgeable and didn’t care that I asked a million questions! I felt the process as a whole was very seamless and am very happy I chose Vela!

Living here has been great so far, no complaints right now. Love the space and how there is a different lounge on every floor. I would recommend this place to others.

We really enjoy living here , in Vela On Ox, stuff is always friendly, lots of amenities, the only one thing is missing is playground for our child... everything else is really great!

The apartment community is very clean and the amenities are nice. I would recommend this place. The only downside is that the fan makes noise in the bathroom and it can't be turned off.

The staff is great and the amenities are really nice. I love that everything is brand new. They also have amazing events often which is a nice bonus

Just moved in to the building and everything has been great so far. Though I had to move in a day late due to staff training, the check-in process was efficient and fast. I was able to use my pod to unload belongings as well. The building and my apartment are in great shape (of course, it's new) - there were a couple small issues that the maintenance staff took care of within 1-2 days. Overall, I recommend the building!