Vela on Ox Apartments

4.6

4.6

Vela on ox is both a friendly and a nice place to live. we're going to the Vela talks has not only increase my happiness improve my quality of life thank u Vela. Open the ⚠️⚗️ jacuzzi⚠️⚗️
Amazing experience love my new home and great staff. Move in experience was the best I have had in a long time. Recommended to future residence
So far it’s nice, amenities are still down due to the lockdown but the staff have been hospitable and patient. Had a weird incident, however, where a security guard stopped by my room saying I had a noise complaint even though there was no noise coming from my unit. I was in the middle of working on some work on my laptop with a headset on so it surprised me. After letting her know that it couldn’t possibly have been me, she suggested that maybe I had a TV on too loud, to which I responded I didn’t own a TV. It was a weird moment, but I’m not too bothered by it. I would’ve liked the person concerned to tell me themselves so I could understand their concern, as the security guard could not give me any further information besides “there was a noise complaint”.
Provide good and quite environment. I have live here about 10 month. I like the free parking and good security whole night. I like here and I prefer to share the apartment to my friends
Just moved in this month and absolutely love it here. Residents are friendly and respectful and staff is terrific and accommodating. Can’t wait to take advantage of the incredible amenities!!
Very quiet.... I need it after long day of work. Maintenance crews are always on top of it whenever there’s any issues. People at leasing office are amazing as well.
The maintenance crew works very hard at keeping the amenities and common areas clean. The office team responds quickly to matters and the event organizer does a splendid job at what she does. Thank you for everything.
The amenities have been shut down for a few months and it’s very unfair that we still have to pay full rent. The reason I moved in here was only because of the amenities.
Move in was good. Still got a couple of niggles from my checklist to be fixed. Considering COVID restrictions the process was handled very well
Overall the experience living here is good. There are room for improvements though 1.) cleanliness of elevator 2.) onsite management needs to be more proactive in taking actions and following up for example we have been following up about a charge on our account that needs to be removed for past 1 week but still no action was taken by onsite manager