Venetian Isle

4.4

4.4

Manar
nice apartment with an amazing view. also, the customer service is highly cooperative and responding quickly. we contacted the customer service many times and they were so kind and efficient.
Vanessa
I am enjoying living in this community and the area is great ! There are various events such as food trucks or community events like movie or bingo night to bring out the neighborhood and meet our neighbors.
Nelly
Parking stripping went flawless! Very well organized and the parking area look really nice. Great place to call home! Gate issues resolved quickly, gives a very nice sense of security to live in this beautiful apartment conplex.
Carmen
Love to call Venetian Isle home sweet home! Living here has exceeded our expectations and we overall are truly happy and blessed. Thank you for offering such a beautiful community.
Natasha
Exterior & location are great and really impressive! The breezeways and stairs are dirty, pressure washing is needed more often. Interior is so-so. Noise from neighbors, cars speeding done the street and surrounding business noise. The very large screened in patio is the best part about the units!
Manny
One thing to make it a five star review clean and paint the floors in the breezway, they are filthy it takes away from the rest of the community look.
Britney
The units themselves are the noisiest I have ever lived in. However; this is a great location and layouts of the units are spacious. The community puts on a lot of additional events for residents.
Allison
I have moved a lot, and this is my favorite apartment by far. It's quiet, a lovely unit, and the staff here has been incredibly helpful and kind.
Adis
Its spectacular ,the view. The rooms, the living room ,i love decorating and since i have room i can decorate as much as i want. My dog loves the decorations
Jeremiah
I am glad to be here because of the beautiful area and community amenities. It feels like home to me and my family while we enjoy the area around Disney.