Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Kyra
Ventana is The "quiet"area while still being downtown. All the amenities without the hustle and bustle and weekend noise. 2yrs into this lease.

Cheryl
The Ventana lofts are clean with a friendly environment for all residents to enjoy. We had a great time at the residence Halloween Party with great food , gifts and drinks. The new clean air system keeps the building smelling good in many areas of the building and the Management Team does a good job with the building recycling program. The trash chute is always in working order and make life little easier when dumping trash from my apartment. The management team appears to take pride in the building they are always looking for ways to improve and meet the needs of the residents. Building updates are constantly being made and residents suggestions are often taken into account. The building security is well maintained and residents take necessary precautions to help keep themselves and others safe by not letting those without a entry keys to piggy back on them when entering the building, stairwell or garage. Keep up the good work the Ventana deserves the five stars. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jamele
2 months ago
My move in at Ventana was seamless. The staff helped me with every question I had with no issues. I look forward to creating memories inside my new home.

Wynton
2 months ago
My experience has been even since Angie has been the Property Manager. The delayed maintenance response to electrical issues in the unit is the only real issue that I have.

Kyra
5 months ago
Love living in Ventana. Maintenance can be a little slow if it's not an emergency but otherwise a great place to live. Downtown but not so far that there is a lot of foot traffic.

Trevor
5 months ago
Love the feeling of walking in front door, clean safe and pool on rooftop is wonderful. The clubhouse is a nice extra to have and the building doesn’t feel too overly crowded as it’s a smaller loft building.

Alaina
1 star
My first several months here have been kind of a nightmare. I’ve rarely had a moment of peace here because of the person in the unit next door.If they are not ranting and raving loudly on the phone for hours, they are blasting music at top volume. They also smoke marijuana and cigarettes all day, every day. There has rarely been a day where my unit doesn’t smell strongly of marijuana. The smell is so noxious that it wakes me up out of my sleep in the middle of the night and instead of using the huge walk-in closet in my unit, I’ve had to buy a wardrobe to enclose my clothes otherwise my bosses and colleagues will question my professionalism and fitness for my job because I’m coming into the office smelling like marijuana. Even as I type this my bedroom, bathroom, and part of my living room smells like marijuana. Management has asked people to stop smoking in units, but tenants refuse to comply. It makes me wonder if this is why the last tenant left. Living next to her is unbearable.

Patricia
6 months ago
For the most part everyone I have encountered has been very friendly. I enjoyed the pool being open and look forward to it being repaired and open again. I love that many residents have pets and are very pet friendly. All in all I love living here!

Anthony
7 months ago
been here going on 6 years and been thru alot of changes. I cant say they have all been the best but I continue to live here so thats a plus I guess

Dante
8 months ago
Great space. Love the view. I just wish they really cared about our safety. In the garages and the 1st floor. The neighbors are very friendly. Close to everything downtown.