Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Move in was exceptional. I love the property management team. Very helpful and attentive so far. The building always looks clean and so far the people seem nice
The building and neighborhood are great, unfortunately maintenance often takes the “quick fix” route over doing things the right way, and management can be very evasive when issues need to be addressed.
Very easy moving experience and staff is great. The loft is spacious and was very clean upon move in. The rooftop pool was icing on the cake.
I love the apartment, the unit and building are well maintained. The leasing and move in experience has been easy and Wendy is amazing. Really happy so far!
Great amenities and location to walk to restaurants, grocery store, and even the gym. A lot of improvements in management have been recognized in the 3 years I've been here
I moved in about a month ago and everything was been great. The stall is very friendly & helpful . I always see the maintenance working to keep the building looking great!
My experience has been mediocre. For the amount of rent I pay I expect more. My apartment is very nice and I enjoy the amenities but the staff does not always keep the property as clean as possible.
Bogen is a great place to live. It's nice to be walking distance from not only restaurants but any downtown activity or event happening any time of the year. The lofts are spacious and have great amenities. It can get a little noisy during evenings and weekends but it isn't horrible.
Cool place to live, everybody is real friendly. The staff are quick to respond if there is an issue. The rooftop deck is nice in the summer.
Overall has been a decent experience. I think maintenance has gotten a lot better and the building has been kept in much better condition. I think the quality of residents seems to have degraded this past year but still quiet sometimes.