I really enjoy living in these lofts, I just wish there was a door person and perhaps a more secure package delivery system. They’re expensive, but still better than a lot of what you get downtown, and the units are huge. The staff has consistently been helpful. Maintenance takes a while but they’re also taking care of 3 buildings, so I completely understand.

There have been some problems in the past, but the new property manager, Dan, has been making great strides to make this a wonderful community again.

We absolutely love the design and layout of the apartment. The windows are amazing and the concrete floors and Pilar’s are stunning. The rooftop is amazing as well and we can’t wait for the pool to open

I absolutely love these lofts. Slight issue with how quickly maintenence requests are handled. But, this is a gorgeous facility in a perfect location. I would recommend using in-garage parking.

We love our loft itself. The community seems pretty nice and polite in general. The maintenance crew is pretty responsive. However, the walls are pretty thin and the windows don't drown out the outside noise.

My experience has been quite welcoming. I'm moving here from Memphis and Fiona Helms has been the absolute best. She has reall made me feel at home. It has been the by far the best experience out of all other places I toured. Thanks guys ! ! !

Amos goes above and beyond the call of duty, he is always doing everything he can to help and is as professional as he is cheerful. Famous Amos is the man!

So far my experience has been amazing! Love the building and the management! Had a very easy move and Diona has been wonderful! Location is great! The pool on the roof is just a wonderful added bonus!

The constant false alarm fire alarms in the middle of the night get tiring, otherwise it’s great! Maintenance is prompt and the space is gorgeous

Welll, this is an absolutely awesome apartment community to say the least. Almost everyone I’ve encountered has been very friendly and open!

Great staff that fixes any issue you have immediately. Neighbors are all nice. Fire alarms have been going off but once they fix the sensors I won’t have any complaints. Affordable and great amenities.

We like living here so far. It is a pretty quiet building and close to many restaurants and shops. Our loft itself is awesome. The building is not quite as nice but we spend our time in the loft anyway.

Vey knowledgeble staff super friendly I was very pleased with the leasing agent she answered all my questions and concerns made me feel like Ventana lofts was already my home

Best place downtown to live! Beautiful lofts.. spacious.. love my neighbors.. garage space awesome .. secure. U can walk everywhere. Timely with maintenance issues

I love it so far! Looking forward to moving in! Everybody had been very nice! I love the area! The loft is incredible! Should be fun for sure.

This place is a really good place to live. Lots of extras like free cable and free internet! The rooftop has the best view in the whole city!

I love this place. Best rooftop in the city. They have a clubhouse and a really nice grill that anyone can use. One of my favorite things is that the cable and internet are free!

I've lived here for over 3 years and love the property. The amenities are lovely and location is perfect. Everyone who lives in the Ventana is like family.

I haven't dealt with the Ventana community much so far, but from what I've seen, everyone is friendly and helpful from the people living in the building to the employees helping to make Ventana a great place to live.

Everything is fine so far. Moved in December 27 and I can't say I'm un happy with anything other than the parking garage.jist seems like a really tight space to be parking