Overall has been a decent experience. I think maintenance has gotten a lot better and the building has been kept in much better condition. I think the quality of residents seems to have degraded this past year but still quiet sometimes.

Good amenities like rooftop pool and heated parking garage, included utilities, and spacious units. Repairs and service requests can take a long time to be completed.

It has been amazing. It’s quiet, and very high end. I haven’t had any problems with bugs, and all appliances work well besides the ice machine which isn’t hooked up. We love having our own parking spot and find it convenient living downtown.

Honestly I have loved living here, the price is decent and you’re nearby a lot. Minor issues with maintenance (but that’s everywhere, right?) but the maintenance workers bust their butts and are always so cooperative. The property manager, Dan, is really what sealed the deal. He didn’t manage here when I initially signed, and if that dude still worked here I wouldn’t have.

I like everything ,my place it’s very nice. The community is nice as well we on Washington street. We get to walk down Washington and see all the stores , restaurants , and bars. We get to enjoy the downtown life .

Honestly, if Dan had been here my whole lease it would be 5 stars. He’s awesome and super helpful. I do love this place, rather pricey though.

The move in process for Ventana was fantastic. Alison was very helpful and accommodating. We were even able to receive quick maintenance within hours

It’s great, 💪🏻💪🏻 Love living here. Beautiful layout, beautiful rooftop, very great for the price as well as the location. A++ AWESOME I’m so happy being a resident here

Just moved in. Nice apartment. Slow maintenance. Building is secure. Waiting to see what the summer traffic will look like. Seems like an eclectic group of neighbors.

I absolutely love the staff, Scott has been a huge help throughout my move! The place is so beautiful and updated. The rooftop pool is an amazing touch to an already perfect apartment.

Living at Ventana Lofts has been a great experience so far. Communicating the leasing office staff is very convenient and I have never had any problems with my neighbors.

I really enjoy living in these lofts, I just wish there was a door person and perhaps a more secure package delivery system. They’re expensive, but still better than a lot of what you get downtown, and the units are huge. The staff has consistently been helpful. Maintenance takes a while but they’re also taking care of 3 buildings, so I completely understand.

There have been some problems in the past, but the new property manager, Dan, has been making great strides to make this a wonderful community again.

This is a tough one, love my loft and love the building. Maintenance has not been great and the issue with the pool is unbelievable considering that is the main amenity and why we moved in. Very very disappointing start

We absolutely love the design and layout of the apartment. The windows are amazing and the concrete floors and Pilar’s are stunning. The rooftop is amazing as well and we can’t wait for the pool to open

I absolutely love these lofts. Slight issue with how quickly maintenence requests are handled. But, this is a gorgeous facility in a perfect location. I would recommend using in-garage parking.

We love our loft itself. The community seems pretty nice and polite in general. The maintenance crew is pretty responsive. However, the walls are pretty thin and the windows don't drown out the outside noise.

My experience has been quite welcoming. I'm moving here from Memphis and Fiona Helms has been the absolute best. She has reall made me feel at home. It has been the by far the best experience out of all other places I toured. Thanks guys ! ! !

Amos goes above and beyond the call of duty, he is always doing everything he can to help and is as professional as he is cheerful. Famous Amos is the man!

So far my experience has been amazing! Love the building and the management! Had a very easy move and Diona has been wonderful! Location is great! The pool on the roof is just a wonderful added bonus!

The constant false alarm fire alarms in the middle of the night get tiring, otherwise it’s great! Maintenance is prompt and the space is gorgeous

The units are nice but the community is not managed the best. If your unit has no issues you will love it, but it take a long time to get things fixed when there is a problem.

Welll, this is an absolutely awesome apartment community to say the least. Almost everyone I’ve encountered has been very friendly and open!

Great staff that fixes any issue you have immediately. Neighbors are all nice. Fire alarms have been going off but once they fix the sensors I won’t have any complaints. Affordable and great amenities.

We like living here so far. It is a pretty quiet building and close to many restaurants and shops. Our loft itself is awesome. The building is not quite as nice but we spend our time in the loft anyway.