Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Cool place to live, everybody is real friendly. The staff are quick to respond if there is an issue. The rooftop deck is nice in the summer.
Overall has been a decent experience. I think maintenance has gotten a lot better and the building has been kept in much better condition. I think the quality of residents seems to have degraded this past year but still quiet sometimes.
Good amenities like rooftop pool and heated parking garage, included utilities, and spacious units. Repairs and service requests can take a long time to be completed.
It has been amazing. It’s quiet, and very high end. I haven’t had any problems with bugs, and all appliances work well besides the ice machine which isn’t hooked up. We love having our own parking spot and find it convenient living downtown.
Honestly I have loved living here, the price is decent and you’re nearby a lot. Minor issues with maintenance (but that’s everywhere, right?) but the maintenance workers bust their butts and are always so cooperative. The property manager, Dan, is really what sealed the deal. He didn’t manage here when I initially signed, and if that dude still worked here I wouldn’t have.
I like everything ,my place it’s very nice. The community is nice as well we on Washington street. We get to walk down Washington and see all the stores , restaurants , and bars. We get to enjoy the downtown life .
Honestly, if Dan had been here my whole lease it would be 5 stars. He’s awesome and super helpful. I do love this place, rather pricey though.
The move in process for Ventana was fantastic. Alison was very helpful and accommodating. We were even able to receive quick maintenance within hours
It’s great, 💪🏻💪🏻 Love living here. Beautiful layout, beautiful rooftop, very great for the price as well as the location. A++ AWESOME I’m so happy being a resident here
Just moved in. Nice apartment. Slow maintenance. Building is secure. Waiting to see what the summer traffic will look like. Seems like an eclectic group of neighbors.