Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Building Security is major to me. I love that everything seems pretty secure. Neighbors are very quiet, most are also very friendly providing social distancing.
Great neighbors. The maintenance team acts very fast to fix anything that needs repairing. The location of the loft is great being walking distance to downtown.
So far everything has been great! This is a beautiful city with so many attractions! The people are really nice! There is great building security!
Friendly, spacious. new here, weird area, no stores, don't understand suburbs versus city spacially. the metro doesn't make any sense and doesn't follow online schedule.
This property is great because it’s very quiet and the upkeep is nice. I haven’t had any problems that were not resolved in a timely manner.
Aside from the occasional reefer/cigarette stank in the elevator amd the unusually high property manager turnover, life is pretty good in the Ventana!
The Managers have been very kind and responsive. They took responsibility for a mix up and accommodated us accordingly. Very happy with the outcome.
Nice loft with view. Close to restaurants and coffee shops as well as STL Arch Park. Large kitchen area. Nearby Fields Foods is great. Heating and air conditioning is nice.
I love it here. Very awesome community! Everyone is really cool and there is even a small grocery store located a few buildings down so you can walk there instead of having to go to Walmart or something
I would love it if we had a gym. The garage is a little smaller than I would like but overall it was great. I love the community overall and my loft is a very nice size.