Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Patricia
So far I am loving living here, everyone has been very nice and friendly 😊 I also enjoy the pets,especially the dogs! Archie my doxie is learning to live city life and everyone has been patient and understanding. He still barks at every noise but we are learning to hush and come away from the door. Thank you to the other residents on my floor (4) for your tolerance.
Ursula
about 2 months ago
Living in the Ventana Lofts has been great overall. Most Issues have been resolved fairly quickly. Residents are nice and helpful if you have questions.
Julie
3 months ago
Beautiful space and location. The large windows and huge amount of sunlight is a huge plus. Our dogs also love the amount of open space and concrete floors.
Westen
4 months ago
Our move in went smoothly with the freight reservation and the apartment was clean and renovated since the photos. The property manager has been helpful getting us settled in and fixing things like dead light bulbs.
Tomita
6 months ago
The crime rate sucks because they break in a lot of cars but other than that it’s pretty quiet. The staff is great. Very quiet inside your loft.
Wynton
6 months ago
The property managers are mindful of the property and keep the residents informed as needed. The property is secure and feels secure whenever I enter the building.
Ursula
7 months ago
Building Security is major to me. I love that everything seems pretty secure. Neighbors are very quiet, most are also very friendly providing social distancing.
Dante
7 months ago
Great neighbors. The maintenance team acts very fast to fix anything that needs repairing. The location of the loft is great being walking distance to downtown.
Kayley
9 months ago
So far everything has been great! This is a beautiful city with so many attractions! The people are really nice! There is great building security!
Verified Resident
9 months ago
Friendly, spacious. new here, weird area, no stores, don't understand suburbs versus city spacially. the metro doesn't make any sense and doesn't follow online schedule.