Ventana Lofts

4.2

4.2

Kyra
Love living in Ventana. Maintenance can be a little slow if it's not an emergency but otherwise a great place to live. Downtown but not so far that there is a lot of foot traffic.

Trevor
Love the feeling of walking in front door, clean safe and pool on rooftop is wonderful. The clubhouse is a nice extra to have and the building doesn’t feel too overly crowded as it’s a smaller loft building.

Alaina
1 star
My first several months here have been kind of a nightmare. I’ve rarely had a moment of peace here because of the person in the unit next door.If they are not ranting and raving loudly on the phone for hours, they are blasting music at top volume. They also smoke marijuana and cigarettes all day, every day. There has rarely been a day where my unit doesn’t smell strongly of marijuana. The smell is so noxious that it wakes me up out of my sleep in the middle of the night and instead of using the huge walk-in closet in my unit, I’ve had to buy a wardrobe to enclose my clothes otherwise my bosses and colleagues will question my professionalism and fitness for my job because I’m coming into the office smelling like marijuana. Even as I type this my bedroom, bathroom, and part of my living room smells like marijuana. Management has asked people to stop smoking in units, but tenants refuse to comply. It makes me wonder if this is why the last tenant left. Living next to her is unbearable.

Patricia
2 months ago
For the most part everyone I have encountered has been very friendly. I enjoyed the pool being open and look forward to it being repaired and open again. I love that many residents have pets and are very pet friendly. All in all I love living here!

Anthony
3 months ago
been here going on 6 years and been thru alot of changes. I cant say they have all been the best but I continue to live here so thats a plus I guess

Dante
4 months ago
Great space. Love the view. I just wish they really cared about our safety. In the garages and the 1st floor. The neighbors are very friendly. Close to everything downtown.

Wynton
5 months ago
I feel like I was heard when the steel door was recently installed rather than another glass door. It was something that I suggested on the last time I was surveyed.

Patricia
8 months ago
So far I am loving living here, everyone has been very nice and friendly 😊 I also enjoy the pets,especially the dogs! Archie my doxie is learning to live city life and everyone has been patient and understanding. He still barks at every noise but we are learning to hush and come away from the door. Thank you to the other residents on my floor (4) for your tolerance.

Ursula
8 months ago
Living in the Ventana Lofts has been great overall. Most Issues have been resolved fairly quickly. Residents are nice and helpful if you have questions.

Julie
9 months ago
Beautiful space and location. The large windows and huge amount of sunlight is a huge plus. Our dogs also love the amount of open space and concrete floors.