Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

I want to say thank you to the maintenance guys. I felt bad when I asked them to unclog my sink. Normally I would do things myself but I noticed the sink required unscrewing to unclog it. Thank you for doing so for me!
I love living at Venture. The staff is amazing and super friendly. I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone. They are in close proximity to grocery stores, gym, restaurants, and shopping center.
This is a great place to live! The property is beautiful and amenities are the best. We love our neighbors and feel safe living here. The staff here work hard to ensure our safety and satisfaction. Ana is the hardest worker in the property. She keeps the property spotless and is incredibly friendly. Only wish all amenities were available 24/7, but it’s totally understandable due to the the uptick in COVID cases.
All is well. We are enjoying our new home. The staff is always very welcoming and polite. Great place to live. We especially love the location. we can walk to Whole Foods and Starbucks; two of our favorite places shop and drink coffee.
The apartments are great; new and clean. I have loved living here so far. Maintenance requests are a bit slow to be fulfilled, but the community is very friendly.
I have moved around a bunch, and this is one of my favorite apartment communities! I really like how quiet the neighborhood can be, especially tucked away off of Jefferson but still near shopping/necessities. Only complaint is the neighbors above (walking on their heels at all hours); otherwise, quiet!
At the moment things are well. I find it hard to find a place in town that’s more safer. I have no complaints. My hardest complaint is trying to figure how to decorate after being here a year. It’s spacious so definitely plan how your going to decorate all the extra space. The location is great and the crime is low I must say.
Extremely friendly staff. Good communication. Application process was a breeze. Community is well kept and very very clean. Nothing bad to say so far!
I have enjoyed living here. It’s very peaceful and everyone is so nice. I enjoy the amenities and the wonderful customer service the complex has.
Living in Venture has been nothing short of amazing. From the moment I moved into my apartment here, the staff has been amazing. Being located within a 5-minute drive of nearly everything is a god-send. I only wish I wasn't having to move for my job so I could keep living here at this apartment.