Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

Marvin R.
I love it here! I enjoy the balcony all the time, and the parking isn’t annoying, and the people are nice here, and the A/C is amazing, It’s home
Krissa L.
Quiet apartments, friendly neighbors, helpful staff, a wonderful place to live! Such a great location, tucked away but also close to everything you could want
Patrick R.
Absolutely the best place I've ever lived as far as apartments go. Immaculate, modern, pleasant and great staff all around! The cleaning job first and foremost when we moved in was overwhelmingly great, like being in a new hotel. The office staff have been consistently helpful and extremely kind. I love the fact that we have recycling, somewhat soundproof walls and a great location near literally everything.
Ronald G.
Overall this is an awesome place to live. Neighbors need to be a bit more considerate of others…with Covid numbers rising mask should be worn as a requirement in elevators and neighbors above others need to be mindful that they have others living below them.
Nolan
Venture has spacious and well designed apartments with friendly neighbors and staff! The amenities are great and the location is convenient.
Joseph F.
Very friendly front desk. Was able to get moved in without any trouble. So glad to have an elevator for my old dog. Very happy with the cleanliness is the property.
Tyler M.
Venture is a wonderful and friendly place to live. The staff is amazing, everyone is extremely nice and willing to help. They understand that life happens and they just want you to be comfortable! Can’t wait to see what the future holds at this awesome complex.
Soraya C.
I love Venture already and only been here two days! I have two small children, so I had lot of help trying to move; however, I planned to move in the day after everyone came to help me pack the Uhaul. With a call and conversation, I moved in a day early with help! They also had a dolly to borrow to assist in move ins. The little things COUNT! Once I moved in, everyone that I saw welcomed us like a family would. We are military, so moving will always be in our nature. Some moves are harder than others, so coming to a community that everyone speaks and cares about their neighborhood and neighbors warms my little heart! Thank you Venture for all you do for your residents !
Emily K.
We have been at Venture for about three months now and it truly feels like home. We are loving the comfort, safety and convenience here at Venture!
Nicholas R.
Great area with many stores nearby. Especially walking to the gym which was right across from the apartment. Really enjoyed using the dog spa for our dogs.