I love living here! Great location, apartments and amenities! While the prices are higher, the security makes it worth it. I feel so safe and, to me, thats most important.

When I moved into Venture Apartments the apartment was incredibly cleaned, no scuffs, no appliance issues, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. When we have maintenance requests, they are answered as soon as possible. Great places too walk your dog!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This place is Awesome!! It’s quite and beautiful. The pool is amazing with beautiful colors at night... what a view from my patio. I can sit there for hours!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome! Clean and cozy apartment. Very good amenities too. Very close to Marketplace at Tech Center which can be reached by walking. Nice swimming pool.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone has been super nice and welcoming! Also extremely helpful and quick to help with any problems! Definitely recommend Venture to anyone who is interested!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love that the grill is available year round. Definitely wish the pool was open a little longer. The gym is fabulous. It’s great to not have to pay a membership fee to workout if you don’t need all the extra fancy equipment at a big gym. We’ve never had an opportunity to make it to a ‘Happy Time/Happy Hour’ event, because they are always on the same Thursday of every month, and due to a set schedule at work, it just isn’t possible. Alternating the weeks, every other month might make it possible for other people to attend the event in the future. Other than that, we have no complaints and we really love it here. When moving, we are certainly going to miss it, and if ever stationed back in the area, Venture will be seeing us again!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just moved here, I am very excited to meet friendly and helpful stuffs, their customer service is exceptional, specially Andy always responds to my emails within minutes. Its the best location around, walking distance to many restaurants, shoppings and gym.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Friendly and efficient staff, amazing amenities, pet friendly and beautiful apartments! We just moved in and he staff has been so helpful, the apartment was exactly what we were looking for.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Moved in today & Megan was an awesome help answering questions and getting us settled in. They even gave a housewarming gift, which I thought was an amazing touch to make us feel welcome

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Good community. Very dog friendly. Nice amenities with a pool, dog spa, gym and dog park. Staff is helpful and responds quickly. Safe area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

it is a nice area, very quite place. people are nuce. and evrything looks nee and modern. its closse to evrything. it is a safe place. People in the leasing office are nuce and helpful.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is honestly the best apartment community I have ever lived in. The staff are so friendly and are so prompt in helping whenever needed. They are always throwing fun events and treat their residents with so much care and respect!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Still enjoying our apartment here at venture in tech center. Close to work, shopping and restaurants. People here are friendly and always smiling.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Beautiful neighborhood, great amenities and fantastic location. Management is very responsive and helpful and takes care of issues quickly. Upkeep of apartments is great as well.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been an amazing place to live. The amenities are wonderful. The community is pleasant. The pool this summer has been wonderful. Highly recommend.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

One of best apartments is town! Very friendly management team. Nice pool and gym. All apartment entry door can be opened by a fob. And Nest A/C control system!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

it’s been perfect so far!! everyone has been so welcoming & the place is so nice & clean :) the gym is a lot better than i expected & Megan & Andy have been SO great!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Living in Venture is nice. It is nice and close to a lot of fun things to do. The amenities are fabulous and it is great to know that if I want to stay on the complex I can without having to leave to have a good time.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone i’ve met has been sooo friendly, and i’m loving that i now live in tech center with so much to do!! I’m so excited about being at venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everything is clean and working properly. Parking is easy and navigating all the features of the apartment (thermostat, Comelit, etc.) has been great!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff have been super helpful and friendly, my apartment was spotless when I moved in, amazing amenities for a fair price. 10/10 would recommend

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just moved in and so far I love it! The process was made so easy from start to finish especially with the help of Andy! The community and location are perfect! Thanks Venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Megan is terrific! Was incredibly helpful, attentive and efficient. Smooth transition into our place which was fresh and clean in day of arrival. Enjoying the convenience of everything around us and the deer /fawns late at night!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My experience at Venture has been amazing thus far. The staff is great and the amenities are second to none. Definitely recommend it here to anyone interested.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome place to live. Excellent location and well maintained. Staff goes above and beyond for residents. Residents are friendly and care about property.