Venture in Tech Center

Amazing place to live. The community is awesome, and they have the best front office staff ever! Check them out if you want a fun filled place to live.
Love living at Venture! The staff is amazing- they go above and beyond to make sure everything is in top top shape and safe for residents. Also the residents that I know are all so sweet!
Friendly staff! Very helpful and polite. Everything is secure and feels new. The process of signing the lease was low pressure and simple. Thanks Venture!
Very friendly neighbors, great staff, nice facilities for all families. Perfectly located so that everyone can walk to a nice dinner; pickup groceries; or hit the gym.
It’s awesome to live here! Such a great experience so far. The amenities are great and so is the proximity of everything! I’m able to walk straight to my gym and my favorite grocery store!
Venture apartments are amazing. The community is quiet the units are very energy efficient, and everything is beautiful. It is easily the best apartment i've lived at.
Very clean and comfortable apartment. Close to work and other conveniences. Staff has been very helpful in the move in process. I’d highly recommend Venture
The managers of this property were really what made me want to move in. The amenities are great, but the friendliness and care of the managers has been the best part.
I absolutely love it here!!! The leasing office staff are amazing. The building is very quiet! The amenities are top notch!!! I live on the third floor and it feels like I live in a penthouse suite!!!
So far I absolutely love it here! The people are nice, place is kept super clean, and the amenities are amazing. Today I walk to Whole Foods and got groceries, how cool is that