Venture in Tech Center

I love it here! Everyone at the leasing office is super friendly and easy to communicate with. The property is maintained really well with excellent landscaping and clean amenities. It’s also a great place to live if you have a dog, I love the wash house and the availability of poop bags all around.
I couldn’t be happier living anywhere else. Even with everything shutting down, the staff has been so caring and doing whatever they can to make residents feel great!
Honestly the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The amenities are wonderful and the neighborhood is great. The staff are absolutely the best and truly go above and beyond to make this community feel like a family. I highly recommend Venture to anyone!
🔥🔥🔥 Loving it. Thankful for such a great staff! Always timely with their responses and always ensure that your questions are answered. Even with the current pandemic they’ve been an all star crew
We love to live in our Apartment. The First year run so fast. The area around the tech center is so nice. We really enjoy it. Five Stars for This living experience!
Venture ALWAYS take care of any issues from security to maintenance. I never had an issue that could not or would be solved from this team.
Venture has been a great home for the past year. We really appreciate how friendly and professional the staff is. We’re looking forward to our second year living her
Clean, safe, good living!It’s easy to be quarantined in! If we are safer at home than venture is the best place to call home! We are close to everything and the staff has been amazing. 5 out of 5!
We have been very satisfied with our experience at Venture! The leasing staff are very nice, recognize us, and have been very hospitable. The quality of our apartment is wonderful. They have great amenities, our favorites are the pool the gym!
Awesome staff, neighbors, and facilities! They are always striving to go above and beyond in taking care of residents and building a sense of community.