Everyone i’ve met has been sooo friendly, and i’m loving that i now live in tech center with so much to do!! I’m so excited about being at venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everything is clean and working properly. Parking is easy and navigating all the features of the apartment (thermostat, Comelit, etc.) has been great!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff have been super helpful and friendly, my apartment was spotless when I moved in, amazing amenities for a fair price. 10/10 would recommend

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just moved in and so far I love it! The process was made so easy from start to finish especially with the help of Andy! The community and location are perfect! Thanks Venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Megan is terrific! Was incredibly helpful, attentive and efficient. Smooth transition into our place which was fresh and clean in day of arrival. Enjoying the convenience of everything around us and the deer /fawns late at night!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My experience at Venture has been amazing thus far. The staff is great and the amenities are second to none. Definitely recommend it here to anyone interested.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome place to live. Excellent location and well maintained. Staff goes above and beyond for residents. Residents are friendly and care about property.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent location, great staff. Very rarely heard any noise in the apartment itself. Great place to live, especially with pets of any kind.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love it to live here! Perfect place to live! The community is great, you can chill out at the pool or play a nice billiard game inside the clubhous! We really recommend it to live here!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The people I have met just coming and going are really nice. They push the elevator buttons for me and hold the door to the building. People smile and say hello. I really appreciate their kindness.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love amenities here! The dog park is especially fun for my pup. The community events have been really fun too. My girlfriend and I met some of our best friend’s at one of the meet and greets!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone is very friendly and helpful! The maintenance team is very quick and effective. Venture has made the move to Newport News so much easier.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Just move in on 07/2019. Move in was extremely easy. The office staff was on point! They have been very helpful and available for all our questions. This isn't far the best place we've lived. It's quite, friendly, clean, modern and very energy efficient.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Pretty cool place to live. Some improvements, bike rack to keep your bike and maybe ceiling fans to spread air conditioning move evenly trough out the apartment.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Modern, and easy to access. However somehow small millipedes appear in our apartment despite the fact we vaccum and even wash the floors regularly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great atmosphere. Apartment is awesome! Cleaning staff keep shared area like the stairwell smelling and looking clean. All the staff are professional and they are super friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love loving here! Beautiful apartment, great amenities, perfect location, friendly helpful staff. Everyone who visited me so far was very impressed by this community.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far we have had a great experience! We have enjoyed the pool. Our apartment is very nice and maintenance is very quick. Only complaint is weirdly that the bedroom doesn’t come with a ceiling fan/light

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love my new apartment! It already feel like home! The space is amazing and the staff has beyond great! I was walked through the entire process at getting my new place!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far I love it. I’ve been waiting a year to be able to move into this community and I am so glad I did. The care that I have received as I’m moving in has been great. Andy and the team have gone above and beyond!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been great. The staff is sincerely friendly and helpful. The apartments are beautiful and incredibly energy efficient. We are very glad we moved here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture at Tech Center was recommended to me by someone who didn't live there, yet, as "the best place around". They were right! It's an awesome place to live and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are pretty awesome and, furthermore, it's location to everything makes it a cut above the rest.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been wonderful thus far! Easy move-in, great customer service, modern amenities. We have no complaints! Our dog loves the little dog park and we love how accessible it is to grocery shopping!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love everything about this place. The high ceilings in the apartment, the people, the pool, it’s all fabulous!! Only wish I could charge my hybrid car.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is a great place to live. Near to food shopping and dining. Got a gym with in walking distance with some great amenities. Neighbors are friendly most keep to themselves