Venture in Tech Center

It is absolutely amazing to sit on the balcony and see the little fountain. To be able to dump the trash at the end of the hallway down the trash shoot...winning!!!
Everyone is awesome here! Lightening fast response times. Friendly staff. Beautiful community. I love that it’s walking distance to Whole Foods, Starbucks, and the gym!
Lots of great communication and help with choosing an apartment and setting a move-in date and handling paperwork. I asked a lot of questions and the office girls were always so nice and friendly!
Just moved in everything as been good so far. even with the issues I've had everyone has been so polite and helpful with things. Great place to stay.
Apartment is lovely, people are friendly. As a college student I was looking for a nice place to live to finish out my senior year at CNU and venture was the perfect place for me!
Beautiful community, friendly helpful staff, convenient location. The only thing I don’t like is extremely narrow parking spots. Overall, I’d definitely recommend it.
Best first apartment experience! Staff is amazing! Maintenance fixed all the issues within hours. The location is perfect. Even in a studio apartment the open floor concept helps to make the same feel bigger.
It’s been great. I really like my apartment. It has much more space than my last one and much better appliances. There is a lot of light that comes in through the windows too.
Really nice place and really nice people. Nice central location and has lots of stuff to do near you. They accept dogs and give good deals to nns
Venture is great. The front desk is always friendly and super helpful. They go above and beyond their expected job to ensure all of the residents have a good living experience