Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

We have enjoyed our stay here, going on two years now. The grounds stay clean and manicured and the staff are always friendly and ready to answer any questions,. The halls, elevators and stairwells are kept up also, though I can tell the cleaning staff are always busy as some of the residents are quite messy. We will miss our carefree apartment living when we move 😞. Thank you Venture!
Going on two years at Venture! The apartment itself is amazing with the exact amenities I was looking for. I finally got to enjoy the pool this summer which was a relief during the current pandemic! Great location, very nice staff, and great first apartment experience!
I really like living here! I always feel super safe and comfortable! Moving in we did have to place a few work orders but they got solved very fast.
The staff members are really professional and the location is great. Neighbors are friendly, it’s the perfect place for families with pets and children.
Very friendly community, Iam very happy to be a part of this community. People in the Sam building or the other buildings all are cheerful and welcoming.
If you are looking for the apartment life in Newport News this is the spot. From security, atmosphere, and amazing apartments to the most helpful staff this place has it all. Maintenance staff is top notch and office staff is unbeatable. No need to look anywhere else just go sign the lease.
It has been great so far, though it probably would be better without COVID but there is nothing they can do about that. The halls are clean and people are nice, I have had no problems.
We enjoy to live here in the Venture Apartments. All the amenities are so great. And off course the staff members are very lovely! Thank you!
Easiest experience moving in. Everyone is so helpful and so nice with anything. Zero complaints right now. Excited to be living here, especially with my dog!
All’s well. No problems to report. Love the atmosphere, elevator service, talking to friendly people, finding adequate parking and the convenience to local markets is just fantastic.