Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

I love the apartment but the noise from the neighbors above takes away from my overall enjoyment of the apartment community. My favorite time is at sunset...I go out on the balcony-absolutely beautiful.
Great environment, great people, definitely enjoying everything about the community!! Would recommend this community to everyone, definitely wouldn’t change anything ❤️
I love living here, everything is so close, groceries, the mall, restaurants, stores! the security, everything is super clean and quietly ❤️
First few days have been great so far. Great locations, very busy with access to bank, food, and shopping. Pool looks awesome as well. Can’t wait to enjoy it.
The community and staff are great but we always have room for improvement. Since I am still a new resident I am still evaluating everyone and everything and hope to contribute to the success of this community.
Apartment community looks great with warm and welcoming staff and community. Community is located to many restaurants in the area and mall down the road.
The hands down best community I have ever lived in. The staff are wonderful and they truly care about their residents. If you are considering, definitely join!
Cool place to be. Amazing pool, fitness room, and all the qualities that will make Venture Apartments most than a home, a future. Come live here today.
Really like living here, and I've moved around a bunch. You can't beat the friendly staff, amazing maintenance team, and great neighbors. Amenities are pretty good, too--can't wait for the gym to be 24/7 again!
The best place I've lived at in my entire adult life, including living at home with Mom and Dad; especially from being in a combat zone for 9 months.