Loving happy hours now. The crowd has gotten really interesting and it's a fun way to engage the fellow residents. Someone started bringing whiskeys and bourbons and a smoker for them that's so freaking cool.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has very friendly staff as well as friendly neighbors. It is a great location, close enough to anywhere that I need to go. I am very pleased so far

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Loving this complex! It’s hard to find a place that allows dogs as big as ours without jumping through any hoops. Everyone is so friendly and the staff is very responsive.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here. The staff here is incredible! The grounds are always clean, the hallways are spotless and everything is always “no problem!” I have a high school child and I feel like this is the safest place around for her . I absolutely love it here!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We just moved into Venture and so far everything has been great! The apartment was clean and ready for our move in and all the neighbors we have met fo far have super friendly

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone working here is very friendly and willing to help. Apartment complex is quiet and secure. Overall great experience so far! Best place to live in Newport News

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartment complex is great. My only complaint is the dogs sometimes. The elevators have dog hair in them, and I’m allergic. Other than that, I enjoy everything else.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I loved the housewarming gift that we received! The apartment is super quiet and roomy! Having trouble with my key though. But other than that, great location.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Amazing place to live. Friendly staff that always are willing to help out and assist. If you are looking for a great community, this is the place to be.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We are nearing the end of our lease and my wife and I will likley renew. These have been some of the best appartments we've lived in. The staff are great and so are the facilities. No complaints

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Living at Venture InTech Center is close to restaurants, shopping and best of all ....... the job. The staff here is amazing. Always friendly and willing to help.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is a great place to live for long term. Amenities properly equip. Leasing consultant and workers are very accommodating and responsible. Concerns easily answered. Very secure most of the building there’s police officer living.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We have only been here a week, but fell in love already!! Everyone from our neighbors, to staff makes us feel like family and welcomed. More than exceeded our expectations!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love living here, other residents are friendly, grounds are always clean. We do miss the pool, can’t wait til next summer, wish the assigned parking was cheaper

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture in Tech Center is an amazing place to live! So convenient to everything- gym, Whole Foods, and some really good restaurants! The staff is so friendly and ready to help whenever needed. 10/10 recommend.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff here is excellent. Staff regularly shows appreciation in the form of happy hours, brunches, etc. Lots of amenities, particularly for dogs. Great location

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I haven’t even moved in yet but the process of getting everything set up, though it was over the phone and through a POA was very smooth and stress free .!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best experience! They are easy to work with and always have a smile on their faces. Always respond instantly. The apartment itself is clean and they were helpful with the entire move in process!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome place to live! Been here for about a year and a half and it’s been amazing. Staff and maintenance team are very nice and helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Staff is a amazing and incredibly helpful. Everyone between cleaning crew to the residents are so friendly and welcoming. Definitely one of the nicest looking apartment complexes that I have seen in Newport News. I love Venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best Place I’ve ever lived at In my 24 years of life. I finally feel happy. Im a veteran and I have ptsd I can say since moving here I’m able to interact with people that are actually nice and I’m able to work about and actually live in a place that’s not only comforting and amazing but I’m able to be happy which will help me live a longer and more enjoyable life. Thank you guys for answering my calls, I know I called multiple times with this being such a new experience for me, with all the technological advances offered. Your team answered every call and honesty made me feel at home. I really can say I’m going to love it here. Also, front staff you two are amazing, hospitality is beyond amazingly. Great Place beyond words. -Mitchell

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture is hands down the best community I have lived at. It has the best residents, amazing amenities, and a perfect location! They are so pet friendly which is important to me because I have two dogs! Treats are everywhere, awesome places to walk them, and even a pet spa!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am so happy to have found another Drucker & Falk complex. I lived at a Drucker & Falk complex in Wilmington, NC. It was easy to rent my unit at Venture sight unseen knowing the quality of the developer. I have a mirror image of my unit in NC. Venture is a smaller scale complex, but great quality and wonderful staff and amentities that I have come to enjoy. Stick with this developer, the well trained staff and you will enjoy the Coastal area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love almost everything about this place: my apartment, amenities, location, staff, resident events etc. The only thing I dislike is parking situation.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Absolutely love living here. It’s Very convenient to shopping, the interstate, and work. It’s a beautiful living space, and amazing people work here.