Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

Joseph M.
Great experience, move in was great and facilities are wonderful! Clean and good parking!! I have been here since August 1st and it is a great resident place.

Alva L.
Hello Katy and Gabby! WoW!!! What a journey this has been with the two of you at the helm for over a year and I finally arrived here all the way from Texas. Thank you for keeping a profile on me and my arrival DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Move-in has been seamless. My residence meets my needs. The community is very beautiful and quiet and the most attractive feature is its proximity to the Marketplace's varied venues. Your professional demeanor throughout this process has been phenomenal. It has been a true WELCOME HOME! Thank You both very much. Dr. J

Michael W.
Great place… quiet… the office staff are very nice and are quick to address any issues… the complex is clean and well maintained… I am really enjoying my new place…

Ian M.
Venture has everything! Sometimes I like to walk around to see if I missed any of the facilities. Sometimes I find something. The apartments are quiet and very nice!

Krissa L.
The best apartments. The best staff. The best neighbors. And the cutest fur babies ever! I love living here and will spend my military contract here

Hannah E.
I just moved in yesterday so there isn’t too much to review yet! So far I love the area, the amenities are very nice, and the apartment itself is gorgeous!

Emily R.
So far my experience living at Venture has been great! Such a beautiful and high quality place to call home. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, jr has a great community feel.

Evelyn A.
loving everything about it here!!! so cozy for my little family and i!! we love the pool and all the amenities. the kitchen in our apartment is my favorite part!!!

Rachel C.
The service has been great! And a great location! It can get quiet with little interactions with neighbors. I think part of that is still adjusting to the area. The only event was the block party that didn't have too much socialization & had been distracting when hearing only the concert in the apartment. But those are not complaints but more just general things.

Margaret A.
I love the community! It is clean and safe! So pet friendly for my dog as well! My boyfriend and I love having a balcony to sit out on at night! The pool and gym is amazing as well!!