Best experience! They are easy to work with and always have a smile on their faces. Always respond instantly. The apartment itself is clean and they were helpful with the entire move in process!

Awesome place to live! Been here for about a year and a half and it’s been amazing. Staff and maintenance team are very nice and helpful and accommodating.

Staff is a amazing and incredibly helpful. Everyone between cleaning crew to the residents are so friendly and welcoming. Definitely one of the nicest looking apartment complexes that I have seen in Newport News. I love Venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best Place I’ve ever lived at In my 24 years of life. I finally feel happy. Im a veteran and I have ptsd I can say since moving here I’m able to interact with people that are actually nice and I’m able to work about and actually live in a place that’s not only comforting and amazing but I’m able to be happy which will help me live a longer and more enjoyable life. Thank you guys for answering my calls, I know I called multiple times with this being such a new experience for me, with all the technological advances offered. Your team answered every call and honesty made me feel at home. I really can say I’m going to love it here. Also, front staff you two are amazing, hospitality is beyond amazingly. Great Place beyond words. -Mitchell

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture is hands down the best community I have lived at. It has the best residents, amazing amenities, and a perfect location! They are so pet friendly which is important to me because I have two dogs! Treats are everywhere, awesome places to walk them, and even a pet spa!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am so happy to have found another Drucker & Falk complex. I lived at a Drucker & Falk complex in Wilmington, NC. It was easy to rent my unit at Venture sight unseen knowing the quality of the developer. I have a mirror image of my unit in NC. Venture is a smaller scale complex, but great quality and wonderful staff and amentities that I have come to enjoy. Stick with this developer, the well trained staff and you will enjoy the Coastal area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love almost everything about this place: my apartment, amenities, location, staff, resident events etc. The only thing I dislike is parking situation.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Absolutely love living here. It’s Very convenient to shopping, the interstate, and work. It’s a beautiful living space, and amazing people work here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Professional Venture team. They answered all my questions and even helped me and my family get more information. They took care of the whole family including the dog.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Just moved in and I love the area. we’ve lived in Newport News for a little over three years and we are newly retired from the Army and wanted to stay in the area. What we love about the venture apartments is the dog friendly spa.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is the best apartment community by far. Office staff is amazing and respond to any requests in seconds. Grounds kept in immaculate condition. Location is as central as central can only be. I just renewed my lease cause there’s no other place that can offer what venture in tech center offers their residents.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I have loved my time at Venture so far! Amazing amenities, perfect location, and everyone is very friendly. Apartment was in great condition at move in. Definitely worth it!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartment was clean, functional, and very well kept when we moved in. And the staff was helpful and friendly throughout the entire process!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here! Great location, apartments and amenities! While the prices are higher, the security makes it worth it. I feel so safe and, to me, thats most important.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

When I moved into Venture Apartments the apartment was incredibly cleaned, no scuffs, no appliance issues, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. When we have maintenance requests, they are answered as soon as possible. Great places too walk your dog!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This place is Awesome!! It’s quite and beautiful. The pool is amazing with beautiful colors at night... what a view from my patio. I can sit there for hours!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome! Clean and cozy apartment. Very good amenities too. Very close to Marketplace at Tech Center which can be reached by walking. Nice swimming pool.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone has been super nice and welcoming! Also extremely helpful and quick to help with any problems! Definitely recommend Venture to anyone who is interested!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love that the grill is available year round. Definitely wish the pool was open a little longer. The gym is fabulous. It’s great to not have to pay a membership fee to workout if you don’t need all the extra fancy equipment at a big gym. We’ve never had an opportunity to make it to a ‘Happy Time/Happy Hour’ event, because they are always on the same Thursday of every month, and due to a set schedule at work, it just isn’t possible. Alternating the weeks, every other month might make it possible for other people to attend the event in the future. Other than that, we have no complaints and we really love it here. When moving, we are certainly going to miss it, and if ever stationed back in the area, Venture will be seeing us again!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just moved here, I am very excited to meet friendly and helpful stuffs, their customer service is exceptional, specially Andy always responds to my emails within minutes. Its the best location around, walking distance to many restaurants, shoppings and gym.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Friendly and efficient staff, amazing amenities, pet friendly and beautiful apartments! We just moved in and he staff has been so helpful, the apartment was exactly what we were looking for.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Moved in today & Megan was an awesome help answering questions and getting us settled in. They even gave a housewarming gift, which I thought was an amazing touch to make us feel welcome

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Good community. Very dog friendly. Nice amenities with a pool, dog spa, gym and dog park. Staff is helpful and responds quickly. Safe area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

it is a nice area, very quite place. people are nuce. and evrything looks nee and modern. its closse to evrything. it is a safe place. People in the leasing office are nuce and helpful.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is honestly the best apartment community I have ever lived in. The staff are so friendly and are so prompt in helping whenever needed. They are always throwing fun events and treat their residents with so much care and respect!