Venture in Tech Center

4.8

4.8

Cono A.
Venture apartments is extremely clean which I value most in a home. Second to that I value the quietness which it meets the standard. Overall nice place.

Sarra E.
Loving living here so far! It's clean and spacious, with lots of amenities. Oddly enough, I love the sound of the pool running at night even if I can barely hear it since I'm not next to it. My only issue with anything is that the building is hard to get into with your hands full and the elevator doors close aggressively fast and then scream at you if you keep them open for more than 15 seconds. Other than those minor hiccups, we're living good here.

Tegan M.
First three months have been great! The proximity to everything I need is awesome and the Staff are incredible. The Leasing Office puts on great events for getting to know neighbors as well. Highly recommend living at Venture!

Gloria
Our moving was very smooth and the apartment is nice. We can't wait to get into summer again to swim in the swimming pool! The gym is cool too.

Julia
Everything is good. You know your neighbours and greet them but you'll still have your own private life and don't have to much communication with them.

January F.
I love this community. I feel safe and valued. The office staff are kind, welcoming and quick to respond. Our building common areas are kept clean and tidy. The monthly gatherings in the clubhouse hosted by the office are so great because they give residents an opportunity to meet one another. It's an awesome courtesy to be able to reserve our beautiful clubhouse at no cost to the resident. I just renewed my lease for another year and so happy to be a Venture resident.

Meghan K.
We have really enjoyed our time here at Venture! All of our maintenance issues have been solved quickly and we like the monthly events like the happy hour etc. Our dogs like the dog park and we appreciate the bathing center for pups too. The locations is right near some small shops which is nice too!

Elizabeth J.
Very professional Amenities seem nice Some of was in hallways need touch up paint Staff is friendly Thorough screening process Good location

Dareon T.
It was amazing everything was perfect and easy to find great area and people are extraordinarily nice good place to raise my 14 kids so they can grow up

Jondel I.
We only just moved here, but we enjoy it so far. It’s very private and quiet which is a nice change from our last location. I am worried about the bugs around the apartment, but otherwise we are very happy here.