The staff really made us feel welcomed here at venture. They sincerely care about their residents and are willing to assist you with whatever your needs may be.

The office staff is very sweet and they pay attention to details. They remember you as a person by name and are always asking how everything is!

We enjoy the apartment and the facilities. Great place to live! Convenient location to many things. The pool has not opened yet, but we look forward to it.

I’m so happy here, and so is my dog! Beauty and comfort aren’t cheap, but I’d choose venture again and again! Looking forward to a summer at the luxurious pool cabanas!

Really awesome staff who got us set up recently, can't wait to use that pool, and they have really sweet elevators with a lot of space. Overall good stuff

The grill and pool area is great. These are the first apartments we, my wife and I, have actually used the gills. They are nice, clean and the propane is always full. It's also great that there are two big TVs for us to watch while the food is cooking.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I really enjoy living at Venture in tech center. The facility is very well maintained, other than the dog park can be quite dirty due to what seems like one person not cleaning it up.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The past 18 months have been amazing living with great friends and meeting so many wonderful people. The staff has always been super friendly and helpful through this whole process

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture is an amazing apartment complex. Staff is always friendly and professional. Literally no complaints. Grounds stay clean and maintenance request gets completely in a timely manner.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love it here. The staff are great, and maintenance is quick to respond. The club house is the bomb. I love our fitness center and even the residents are friendly. Could live here forever.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture is probably the best apartment complex to live in Newport News. Maybe even the entire 757 area. It’s beautiful, quiet, and the amenities are just as amazing as the apartments themselves.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Overall good. Need to improve the dog park area in regards to cleanliness. Very responsive staff, including maintenance. Would recommend apartment

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Little bit paint smells when i move in, still can smell it. The hot water just end at some time. But the apt is pretty and quiet and clean. Large walk in closet, love it.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living at Venture. I really appreciate the security of needing a key to get into the building. I love how the staff knows my name and truly makes an effort to get to know me. It feels like a community, and not just an apartment complex.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff at Venture are wonderful and makes living here a great experience. The location is also very convenient and the apartments themselves are nice and modern.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great location! I love being able to walk to dinner, stores, the gym, or the grocery store. Beautiful apartments, friendly staff, and amenities.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just love it here. Apartments are fabulous, the team in the rental office and the maintenance crew are very nice and helpful. Nice neighbors. All good!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff is fabulous and do a lot to make residents feel like a part of a community. People are generally very friendly, lots of adorable dogs and it feels safe.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We really enjoy it here. They are elegant and in a great location. We love all the modern amenities. Love the upgraded decor. Do wish it had the plank look floor all the way through. It would be easier clean up for pets.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here and I have one of the best apartments in the area! I continually tell my friends that they should come live here as well. I think Venture is a great community with wonderful staff and one of the best locations in Newport News.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome. Never been happier. My little chihuahua just loves everyone in the leasing office and the maintenance staff. So glad I decided to make the move.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is the best apartment I have ever lived in. The neighbors and staff are nice, the building is clean, and the location is ideal for me to go to work

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far it’s been a month at Venture and I have to say it’s been one of my best months living in Virginia. Everything is conveniently close by and my apartment is beautiful! I love it here, the staff is great and the community is welcoming. I always want people to come over because I’m so excited to show them what a great place this is.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

A great place to live. The office and maintenance staff are excellent. The pool is the best part. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

It took us a while to get settled in our apartment. But we LOOOOVE being able to call Venture our home. Definitely a great place to make memories.