Such a clean and friendly environment. The apartments are so spacious and have good floor plans. Easily located within walking distance from a variety of stores and short drive from practically anywhere else you want to go.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture is the absolute best place to live. The staff is friendly and very helpful! There is always activities going on to meet and greet! We couldn't have choosen a better place to call home!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love living here. The staff is super friendly, the apartment amenities are gorgeous, we just wish all the community amenities were available and the walls didn't seem paper thin.

Venture is a great place to live. The apartments are modern and clean inside.The pool and all of the amenities are nice and the staff is very friendly

Love all the community outreach events! Wish more apartments had this as this is a great way to meet neighbors. Friendly staff always willing to help.

The atmosphere is really nice. The various social activities and opportunities, such as this rewards program, made available by Venture are great. Any concerns or issues are remedied quickly and maintenance is polite and courteous.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love the staff very helpful and always treating you like family. Really makes me feel at home. It's very clean. The gum is awesome the pool is fabulous. It's very relaxing. Love it love it love it 😍

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture Apartments gives you a real "at home" feel. It has great Amenities and provides a lot of social events for the residents. Also it is located in a wonderful community.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Greatest moving experience . It was a smooth move in with tons of perks ! Brent and Erica are amazing . I would recommend to anyone I know !

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Fantastic complex with incredible customer service. I feel safe at every hour because they not only have a virtual doorman, but also off duty police officers living here available in the evenings. The gym, pool, and apartments are top of the line. Every possible amenity or convenience is here. Venture is an incredible value. Could not be happier here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love the complex and staff. Wish the contractors would hurry up and complete public areas (drywall, painting) Hopeful public areas will be better maintained when contractors are finished..

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

New community in great location, centrally located to everything you need. Fantastic staff always willing to go the extra mile. Looking forward to advertised future amenities as this new development continues to grow.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love Venture Apartments! Finally, a staff who cares! Beautiful apartment. Great area close to the Interstate. Always hosting resident events, too. Worth a visit to at least ook around!

The apartments and amenities are really nice. Only issue I've had is the loss of power (which includes the elevator) for most heavy rains. 5 starts if it weren't for that

Everything has been easy so far. My only real complaint is that there have been a few things making me question the craftsman ship of the build. Minor things, that were fixed very quickly, but still gave me an uneasy feeling about the workmanship that went into building the units.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is by far the best moving experience I have ever had! I love the apartments, location, and the amenities. And the staff is amazing!! :)

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love it here! I like using the gym and personalized video workouts. The staff are efficient and friendly. I also enjoy going to the scheduled mixers in the clubhouse for the residents.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Beautiful apartment, continuous elevator breakdowns are disturbing, crime with parking lot and incident of gunfire from balcony disappointing, the noise of buses and slaughter of forest are devastating. Would advise someone interested to keep looking.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent staff! Very friendly and attentive. Well-maintained grounds and facilities. Can't beat the amenities: cool clubhouse, beautiful pool, and well-equipped gym.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Couldn't have picked a better place to live! We never hear any noise and the ammenties are amazing! The apartment offerred to residents' guests has made it easy for family to visit.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love it here! The only downside is the continuing construction and painting. The office staff are amazing and always helpful! I have never felt unsafe here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I really like living here! The building is kept in good conditions, clean, and the neighbors are friendly. Nice staff as well! I had no problem so far.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartment community is beautiful and very modern. It feels secluded but at the same time in the midst of all the shopping and restaurants. The staff is wonderful and makes living here enjoyable.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am a new resident, an older professional woman...hey, 50 is the new 30! I just love my new home! The staff are genuine and welcoming, maintenance is there immediately if needed, and the quality of the apartment is truly luxurious! I feel right at home!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I like the amenities that come with living at venture apartments, the exercise room is a great bonus for people who are always on the go and don't have time to go to a club.