Venture in Tech Center

I only moved in about 2 days ago and so far it’s been going pretty well. I can’t provide a better assessment once I have been here a little longer.
Venture has been a great experience so far. Except for a few times our upstairs neighbors have been noisey. Love the apartment itself and the amenities. Just wish the pool was still open !
I like the amenities that come with living at venture apartments, the exercise room is a great bonus for people who are always on the go and don't have time to go to a club.
All the amenities I could need, though Venture is among the highest-priced apartments in the area. Parking is reasonably accessible, and the area is secluded and safe.
Awesome experience so far. Polite staff made the moving process very easy. I love my new apartment. And the neighbors have been super friendly.
Overall a great community to live in. I would recommend to others. Parking is an issue. Should discount garage parking to open up outside parking.
I love living here! I can’t wait for summer to use the pool. The only complaints I have ade that it’s expensive and I think each resident should get at least one free garage spot without an additional fee. We are already paying so much to live here.
We haven't moved in just yet but so far people seem friendly and the place seems really nice! And the location of where the apartment is nestled in is great considering you don't have to go far for food and shopping. And the security it has helps me feel a bit more safe, and especially with the pet friendly set up, those who are nice to animals seem to be great people as well!
We enjoy the amenities here and a nice 24 gym. Also the dog is great for our little furr baby to run around. They also have potty stations for your pets all over.
Modern, and easy to access. However somehow small millipedes appear in our apartment despite the fact we vaccum and even wash the floors regularly.