Beautiful apartment, continuous elevator breakdowns are disturbing, crime with parking lot and incident of gunfire from balcony disappointing, the noise of buses and slaughter of forest are devastating. Would advise someone interested to keep looking.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartment is great but someone needs to tell the people with pets to pick up behind the pets when they use the bathroom. The bags are free nobody wants to step in mess while they walking there pets

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I only moved in about 2 days ago and so far it’s been going pretty well. I can’t provide a better assessment once I have been here a little longer.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome experience so far. Polite staff made the moving process very easy. I love my new apartment. And the neighbors have been super friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been a great experience so far. Except for a few times our upstairs neighbors have been noisey. Love the apartment itself and the amenities. Just wish the pool was still open !

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I like the amenities that come with living at venture apartments, the exercise room is a great bonus for people who are always on the go and don't have time to go to a club.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Overall a great community to live in. I would recommend to others. Parking is an issue. Should discount garage parking to open up outside parking.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

All the amenities I could need, though Venture is among the highest-priced apartments in the area. Parking is reasonably accessible, and the area is secluded and safe.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Location is great! It is walking distance to Whole Foods, shopping, and restaurants! Ameneities provides and activities throughout the month is great to get to know staff and other residents.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We enjoy the amenities here and a nice 24 gym. Also the dog is great for our little furr baby to run around. They also have potty stations for your pets all over.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love this community, everyone has been so nice. I also love meeting new dog owners and doggies on our walks. My only complaint is the noise of people running in the hall, it has moved a couple of pictures at times. NBD though :)

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My daughter and I love our community. We appreciate the effort staff makes towards resident appreciation. We just wish it was made known for residents to be more considerate and not consistently allow doors to slam so loudly which disturbs sleep.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They are obviously committed to serving the tenants. The amenities are excellent. The location is fantastic.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Beautiful neighborhood, great amenities and fantastic location. Management is very responsive and helpful and takes care of issues quickly. Upkeep of apartments is great as well.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Good community. Very dog friendly. Nice amenities with a pool, dog spa, gym and dog park. Staff is helpful and responds quickly. Safe area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The grill and pool area is great. These are the first apartments we, my wife and I, have actually used the gills. They are nice, clean and the propane is always full. It's also great that there are two big TVs for us to watch while the food is cooking.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We haven't moved in just yet but so far people seem friendly and the place seems really nice! And the location of where the apartment is nestled in is great considering you don't have to go far for food and shopping. And the security it has helps me feel a bit more safe, and especially with the pet friendly set up, those who are nice to animals seem to be great people as well!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Very nice apartment. I love that the gym and pool are so close. The handicap parking spaces need to be closer to the elevator. They do no good all the way across the parking lot.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Friendly and helpful staff! The apartment is noisy with the water pipes!!! The elevators are fast and on point, however, they need to be cleaned a little bit more frequently. It is concerning that people moving can prop doors open for days!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love our apartment. We love our floor plan. There are friendly people here. The dog park is a huge plus. We also love being able to walk to Tech center. We would only suggest more community events to get to know the neighbors and wider parking spaces.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Modern, and easy to access. However somehow small millipedes appear in our apartment despite the fact we vaccum and even wash the floors regularly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love amenities here! The dog park is especially fun for my pup. The community events have been really fun too. My girlfriend and I met some of our best friend’s at one of the meet and greets!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

it is a nice area, very quite place. people are nuce. and evrything looks nee and modern. its closse to evrything. it is a safe place. People in the leasing office are nuce and helpful.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Overall good. Need to improve the dog park area in regards to cleanliness. Very responsive staff, including maintenance. Would recommend apartment

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far we have had a great experience! We have enjoyed the pool. Our apartment is very nice and maintenance is very quick. Only complaint is weirdly that the bedroom doesn’t come with a ceiling fan/light