Venue Apartments

4.3

4.3

Renata
We recently moved units within the complex. We loved living here so much that we didn't want to leave! The leasing office made the move so easy for us, and made us feel valuable in the process.
Yu Chien
Generally nice and maintenance crew is responsive, but leasing office often does not seem to know certain procedures (move out forms, referral bonus) and garage door often breaks down for days without fixes.
Rohit
One of the best Apartments to live in. Offers amazing selections of amenities. Great location, 2 min walk to VTA station, UPS, Coffee house, restaurant,
Jacob
Our rent was raised a significant amount this year. Otherwise for the most part it’s a great place to live. Very up kept and the gym / pool are a bonus!
Ni
about 2 months ago
The doors, entrances, and exits are a bit confusing, feel like a maze. I wish there is someone take me through it, so I can know my community better
Kavita
about 2 months ago
I moved in to Venue about a week ago. There were issues with the apartment when I moved in but maintenance came and fixed everything right away!
Renata
3 months ago
I love living here. The amenities are great, the floor plans really suit our needs. My only reason for a 4 instead of 5 stars is that sometimes residents leave trash in inappropriate places, both inside the trash room and outside their apartment, without following the Valet Trash rules.
Muge
3 months ago
We love Venue! Watching sunsets from our livingroom window is one my favorite activity of the day. Each sunset has been unique and beautiful.
Camila
3 months ago
It’s been great ! Everybody is amazing, nice and kind, if we have an issue with the apt, they come right away to fix it. Nice community, close to everything in the city
Aniket Ramesh
5 months ago
The construction seems very poorly built ( easy to hear someone above walking). Parking is good, elevators are good and trash pickup works( alleys smell after 6 pm), pool is okayishly maintained ( strong chlorine smell), the p1 gym doesnt have a treadmill.