I like Venue Brookwood because it’s a great community. The building is well maintained and beautiful. The amenities are plentiful. I would love to see the concierge being available 24/7.

The new upgrades are nice.. The new management team are doing a good job so far. The building is beautiful with great amenities. And the building is safe

Venue Brookwood is a great place to lived. I like it because is safe and the management are so friendly. Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool.

Great community. Good secured building with concierge. New management company working hard to improve facilities and overall community living conditions.

I think the different concierges are wonderful but am disappointed that their hours are so limited. I would appreciate a 24hr concierge versus one that is there 11a-11p. Also, the car of one of my guests was broken into and there is no security footage or cameras in the parking lot which gives me great pause to have anyone park their car there. I didn’t think the community expressed any real remorse or responsibility for the incident. Lastly, I think some of the hours of the amenities are very limiting like being able to grill only to 9p or use the upstairs outdoor patio until 12p. Other than that I have been fairly happy. I may consider renewing my lease but wouldn’t pay more than I currently do to do so. Would actually look for a slight reduction.

It’s been great so far! Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The amenities are fabulous. Can’t wait to try them all out. They also have resident events which look like a lot of fun!

We are new residents and had the pleasure of working with Natasha through the leasing process. She was extremely helpful and made our move seamless. The building and amenities along with the people are the main reasons for us to pick Venue Brookwood.

In addition to a clean, quiet, diverse, safe and welcoming place to live, the team (I'll call them the "hospitality" team) of Aisha, Ania, Deric, Natasha, and Michael are second to none in their efforts to build community and make this a great place to live.

the community is great . I love living here, the staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are great as well and there is always something going on.

Great community, very happy to live here, the community staff is incredibly helpful and very welcoming. The community activities are really cool and help you meet your neighbors better. Additionally the community is amazingly clean and its a great place to just come home.

Most responsive leasing office ever! Same day service for urgent matters! You don't typically get this service at other apartment complexes, who are slow to respond and don't care. Venue Brooks understands!

I just moved in, and loving it so far! The staff is very helpful, and I love all of the amenities the venue has to offer. I look forward to coming home each day!

I have moved 44 times in my career in this building is definitely in the top five. And I have lived in every major city in the country. The staff here is a solid 10. And we appreciate everything they do for us.

Sadly we are leaving this awesome apartment to move into our new house! We have been at VB for 15 months and loved the experience! Very caring staff including Maintenance! Lots of fun events planned for the residents such as Taco’s and Margaritas on the roof top! I would highly recommend this community! Best in Buckhead for the price!! Thank you VB for a great experience!!

We really love living here, cannot think of a thing we need that isn't provided, or looked for, or offered. After years in the suburbs, we are thrilled to be in town.

So excited to move in! The amenities are out of this world and the staff are incredibly kind and professional. It's all the little things that add up to make Venue Brookwood an amazing place to rent.

We are living the intown lifestyle we imagined and so much more! We eat at all of our favorite restaurants and we have access to all of our creature comforts! It is divine!

It’s was great. I was showed the whole property, amenities, and everything and I was very pleased. The apartment that I am going o rent is very nice

Great community, very well kept and Concierge team is great. Move in was a little rocky due to one of the leasing agents not being as organized as I am however her counter part and Residential manager was able to support and get things resolved

Just signed a new lease here and the leasing office (shout out Natasha) was extremely helpful and accommodating. Looking forward to moving in

Love it here Natasha Fields is very professional and she informative about everything Lest not forget the Building Manager Aishia She’s caring and always helps you with everything with a beautiful smile She goes out of her way to make things easier

Clean, beautifully decorated, spacious apartment layouts, and great amenities. I would highly recommend Venue Brookwood to anyone looking for a high end home.

Natasha has been the most amazing point of contact person in getting all my questions answered and requests fulfilled. the community is immaculate and Besa at the front desk is the most warm and inviting person with an amazing personality!!!

Very nice upscale community with great amenities. Friendly staff and neighbors. Location is close to of shopping and restaurants, you can just walk if you don't feel like driving .

Reply from Venue Brookwood

Aisha did an incredible shop showing my son and I the community amenities as well as the model apartment home. Can’t wait to move in next month.