It’s really nice, the apartment is new and secure. I just moved in this July, and everything is fresh to me. So good so far with my helpful manager.

The units are amazing, the staff is amazingly nice and reliable, location, events made by staff and finally the way they make you feel at home.

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful, including staff and residents! The building is also always clean and I have always felt very safe here

The staff and management experience was excellent! Easy and great customer service! Also Micheal my leasing agent was superb! Great amenities and great location!

Enjoying our apartment at Venue Brookwood. Love the amenities on the 12th Floor Sky Lounge, Dog Park and Peloton Spin Cycles in the Fitness area. Safety, cleanliness and responsiveness of staff are the 3 most important things to me when considering an apartment complex.

It's a great resident. I do nee minor repairs to my place that wasn't fixed when I moved in. The hook on the bathroom door. Paint touch up. Paint in shower needs yo be removed

Usually very clean building. The concierge staff are very professional and helpful whenever there are issues. Maintenance staff do things in a timely manner. Im all in all please with the quality of the community here

I love the serene environment and friendly neighbors and staff, the Zumba class was awesome and I hope we have it every month. The scent and music in the elevator is very soothing especially after a hard day

Just moved in and everything has been excellent! The staff has been so nice and the building has exceeded all expectations. We love the location!

This apartment community is really nice. Micheal at the front office, Derrick at concierge, and Kelly the manager all treat me like family and are very insightful. Venue Brookwood gets no complaints from me!

My first few days have been pretty nice, I am having trouble with the parking garage and my closet didn’t looking the model but the manager assisted with the issue

I am so pleased with this environment. Everyone is extremely nice. Kelly’s the greatest and does everything she can to make sure we’re happy residents. Concierge is definitely top notch!! Kudos to the whole team at Venue Brookwood!!

So far we love it . Very professional and easy to work with. Pleasant, laid back and beautiful at the same time. We still have to get settled in but I believe we are going to truly be happy here.

I love it here! The building is so clean and the people and staff are so nice and accommodating. I love my unit and all the amenities! I’m happy I moved in.

So far good. I like the amenities, cleanliness of the apartment community, location, availability of parking, beautiful common areas, quiet space.

We just moved in and the staff has been beyond helpful and accommodating. We are looking forward to calling this apartment home for the next year.

We moved in yesterday and so far we love the place! The move-in experience could have been better. Within the first hour of being hear my car was threatened to be towed while I was in the leasing office getting me keys. The sticker wouldn't come off may car and still hasn't.

Concierge is super convienient and friendly. Noise can be a problem at times due to thin walls but overall a good property with excellent finishes.

This is a beautiful complex with very friendly residents. Everyone has been so nice since we moved in. They are even extremely loving to my dog!

Walls are paper thin can hear everything neighbors say even if they are not talking loudly. That’s the only downfall to this otherwise great apartment complex.

Enjoying the Apartment and Dog Park for 2 dogs. Anxious to meet new neighbors and use the Salt Water Pool, Corn Hole game and BBQ Grills this Summer!

Excellent improvements made to the apartment recently - love the Peloton bikes. The apartment is also well maintained and staff is very responsive.

I love the community. Especially all the concierge staff; Mr. Tibbs and Marguerite make the experience so comfortable. Juliana Corre made the whole experience of moving in a breeze and she was extremely professional. I love the exceptional here at Venue Brookwood

So far it’s been ok, it started out great, but when management was changed you started to see some changes, dirtier hallways, people smoking in units and hallways. Hope this changes soon

Just moved in last week and so far very good. We like the friendly ambience probably because of the staff are all very nice people. Especially Martha and the concierges has been very helpful showing and explaining many thing.