I’ve lived at Venue Brookwood for a year - and especially love the amenities and community atmosphere! Kelly and her team do such a great job!

So far I love it here! Definitely a luxurious apartment with beautiful amenities. The staff is great and the community is awesome. It is less than 5 minutes from my job, which also is a plus

Staff is very friendly and building is well maintained. Long term parking options for Frequent visitors could be improved. Additionally reception for phone signal is poor sometimes.

The halls and entry ways smell Like wet dogs and everyday theres loud blowers landscaping and cutting grass. Every. Single. Day. Beyond annoying. Other than that,Great🤷🏽‍♀️

Staff members are very friendly! The amenities are excellent. The building is well kept and clean.....I love the Starbucks coffee machine in the lobby.

This isn’t my very first apartment:) and I LOVE IT HERE!! So nice , very clean , great location. I’ve dreamt about places in my dreams and now it’s my reality.. i love you guys ❤️

Great experience. Super friendly staff and beautiful property. My only gripe would be getting use to the key mechanism and uneven shades inside. Super spacious units and nice views of both Midtown and Buckhead!

Overall good. However, a concierge employee recently made guests feel not welcomed, and more so expressed his disgust towards us as residents for inconveniencing him when we reserved/ invited guests to join us in the event area for a social gathering. The $250 ( cashiers check) deposit for 6 hours of room time without any guest parking allowed, continued concierge interaction( multiple times per hour for various “reasons” as described) will be a first and last for us.

Reply from Venue Brookwood

I’m loving my experience here! The apartment community is clean and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are to die for. I also love the security of the building.

Reply from Venue Brookwood

I just moved in, needed some repairs, and the service was super fast. The problems were resolve when I arrived home. Also, Derrick is the best concierge and is always pleasant.

Reply from Venue Brookwood

I used to love living here but thing to a change once RAM Management took over. Living here no longer feels luxurious. Trash and pet feces are a real problem. We no longer have regular tenant activities. It feels like they let anyone move in!

Reply from Venue Brookwood

Love venue brookwood apartment homes! It’s very clean and safe! I’d highly recommend living in the venue brookwood apartment homes! Love love

Reply from Venue Brookwood

Excellent service. Excellent complex. Very clean and great amenities. Staff is very friendly. The complex is very modern and the location is perfect

Reply from Venue Brookwood

It’s really nice, the apartment is new and secure. I just moved in this July, and everything is fresh to me. So good so far with my helpful manager.

Reply from Venue Brookwood

The units are amazing, the staff is amazingly nice and reliable, location, events made by staff and finally the way they make you feel at home.

Reply from Venue Brookwood

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful, including staff and residents! The building is also always clean and I have always felt very safe here

Reply from Venue Brookwood

The staff and management experience was excellent! Easy and great customer service! Also Micheal my leasing agent was superb! Great amenities and great location!

Reply from Venue Brookwood

Enjoying our apartment at Venue Brookwood. Love the amenities on the 12th Floor Sky Lounge, Dog Park and Peloton Spin Cycles in the Fitness area. Safety, cleanliness and responsiveness of staff are the 3 most important things to me when considering an apartment complex.

It's a great resident. I do nee minor repairs to my place that wasn't fixed when I moved in. The hook on the bathroom door. Paint touch up. Paint in shower needs yo be removed

Usually very clean building. The concierge staff are very professional and helpful whenever there are issues. Maintenance staff do things in a timely manner. Im all in all please with the quality of the community here

I love the serene environment and friendly neighbors and staff, the Zumba class was awesome and I hope we have it every month. The scent and music in the elevator is very soothing especially after a hard day

Just moved in and everything has been excellent! The staff has been so nice and the building has exceeded all expectations. We love the location!

This apartment community is really nice. Micheal at the front office, Derrick at concierge, and Kelly the manager all treat me like family and are very insightful. Venue Brookwood gets no complaints from me!

My first few days have been pretty nice, I am having trouble with the parking garage and my closet didn’t looking the model but the manager assisted with the issue

I am so pleased with this environment. Everyone is extremely nice. Kelly’s the greatest and does everything she can to make sure we’re happy residents. Concierge is definitely top notch!! Kudos to the whole team at Venue Brookwood!!