Just moved in and everything has been excellent! The staff has been so nice and the building has exceeded all expectations. We love the location!

This apartment community is really nice. Micheal at the front office, Derrick at concierge, and Kelly the manager all treat me like family and are very insightful. Venue Brookwood gets no complaints from me!

My first few days have been pretty nice, I am having trouble with the parking garage and my closet didn’t looking the model but the manager assisted with the issue

I am so pleased with this environment. Everyone is extremely nice. Kelly’s the greatest and does everything she can to make sure we’re happy residents. Concierge is definitely top notch!! Kudos to the whole team at Venue Brookwood!!

So far we love it . Very professional and easy to work with. Pleasant, laid back and beautiful at the same time. We still have to get settled in but I believe we are going to truly be happy here.

I love it here! The building is so clean and the people and staff are so nice and accommodating. I love my unit and all the amenities! I’m happy I moved in.

So far good. I like the amenities, cleanliness of the apartment community, location, availability of parking, beautiful common areas, quiet space.

We just moved in and the staff has been beyond helpful and accommodating. We are looking forward to calling this apartment home for the next year.

We moved in yesterday and so far we love the place! The move-in experience could have been better. Within the first hour of being hear my car was threatened to be towed while I was in the leasing office getting me keys. The sticker wouldn't come off may car and still hasn't.

Concierge is super convienient and friendly. Noise can be a problem at times due to thin walls but overall a good property with excellent finishes.

This is a beautiful complex with very friendly residents. Everyone has been so nice since we moved in. They are even extremely loving to my dog!

Walls are paper thin can hear everything neighbors say even if they are not talking loudly. That’s the only downfall to this otherwise great apartment complex.

Enjoying the Apartment and Dog Park for 2 dogs. Anxious to meet new neighbors and use the Salt Water Pool, Corn Hole game and BBQ Grills this Summer!

Excellent improvements made to the apartment recently - love the Peloton bikes. The apartment is also well maintained and staff is very responsive.

I love the community. Especially all the concierge staff; Mr. Tibbs and Marguerite make the experience so comfortable. Juliana Corre made the whole experience of moving in a breeze and she was extremely professional. I love the exceptional here at Venue Brookwood

So far it’s been ok, it started out great, but when management was changed you started to see some changes, dirtier hallways, people smoking in units and hallways. Hope this changes soon

Just moved in last week and so far very good. We like the friendly ambience probably because of the staff are all very nice people. Especially Martha and the concierges has been very helpful showing and explaining many thing.

So far, everyone has been kind and attentive. It is very easy to communicate my concerns with the staff and it is always taken care of with urgency.

I like Venue Brookwood because it’s a great community. The building is well maintained and beautiful. The amenities are plentiful. I would love to see the concierge being available 24/7.

The new upgrades are nice.. The new management team are doing a good job so far. The building is beautiful with great amenities. And the building is safe

Venue Brookwood is a great place to lived. I like it because is safe and the management are so friendly. Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool.

Great community. Good secured building with concierge. New management company working hard to improve facilities and overall community living conditions.

I think the different concierges are wonderful but am disappointed that their hours are so limited. I would appreciate a 24hr concierge versus one that is there 11a-11p. Also, the car of one of my guests was broken into and there is no security footage or cameras in the parking lot which gives me great pause to have anyone park their car there. I didn’t think the community expressed any real remorse or responsibility for the incident. Lastly, I think some of the hours of the amenities are very limiting like being able to grill only to 9p or use the upstairs outdoor patio until 12p. Other than that I have been fairly happy. I may consider renewing my lease but wouldn’t pay more than I currently do to do so. Would actually look for a slight reduction.

It’s been great so far! Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The amenities are fabulous. Can’t wait to try them all out. They also have resident events which look like a lot of fun!

We are new residents and had the pleasure of working with Natasha through the leasing process. She was extremely helpful and made our move seamless. The building and amenities along with the people are the main reasons for us to pick Venue Brookwood.