Venue Brookwood

4.4

4.4

Awesome cousmter service! If I have a problem I reach out to cousmter service and they get right on it and they are absolutely wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend staying here!
It’s been an okay experience so far. i like that it’s secure and that concierge is good about letting people up. Not too many things I can complain about for now.
I enjoy living here. The amenities are top notch & maintenance staff is attentive. We love our concierge. He is fantastic, & the price we pay is comparable to what we receive. I enjoy being able to sit out on our balcony & appreciate the quietness of our 9th flr. VB front office staff & mgmt are very responsive to resident concerns, & we see action after expressing concerns. What bothers me here are definitely less than what I enjoy here, but they’re major concerns that will cause us to leave VB: lack of concern for upkeep of our common areas by residents, the trash residents continue to throw out haphazardly in open common spaces, & disrespect of some residents (block you as you try to back out of p-spot, parking in p-spot, & again throwing trash in common areas that make nice upscale living feel like gutter). I respect VB mgmt responding to concerns. I don’t understand why issues persists. Get rid of violators, so the rest of us may live in a nice safe, clean & quiet community..
I am really happy with the building upkeep. Management is very responsive to issues that come up. The building is quiet and have not smelled cigarette or other smoke.
Everyone has been so helpful and friendly! From management, maintenance, concierge and neighbors. I have only had one issue which is due to technical difficulties with my key working properly.
I am so happy I chose venue brookwood as my home! I love everything here and my floor plan is immaculate. Everything is updated and the amenities are top tier. Great staff in the office too
Management and staff including concierge , housekeeping and maintenance are all superb. Some residents should never have been allowed to move in .
Beautiful apartment. My girlfriend and I love our unit and Talya was such a big help to us during thr entire process from the initial tour to us finally signing our lease.
Everyone seems to be really nice and helpful. I just put three stars though instead of five because for one we were scheduled to move in 6/14, but our apartment hasn’t been cleaned yet so our move in is being pushed back. Also, we applied within our 48 hour time frame from touring and when we toured some of the fees were lower including parking, but after receiving our welcome letter we found out that fees were increased and now we’re expected to pay 50 dollars more for parking when that was never discussed with us.
1 star
The walls in our apartment complex are paper thin. You can hear everything on both sides. Unfortunately, the other tenants are not respectful especially late in the evening (loud music, screaming, etc.). The tenants above us throw garbage and mop water onto our patio. Maintenance has been unable to fix several issues with our unit. Management was not transparent with parking prices and other costs. Overall, I wish I could leave a more positive review, but it has been a very poor experience for us over the years.