Concierge is super convienient and friendly. Noise can be a problem at times due to thin walls but overall a good property with excellent finishes.

This is a beautiful complex with very friendly residents. Everyone has been so nice since we moved in. They are even extremely loving to my dog!

Walls are paper thin can hear everything neighbors say even if they are not talking loudly. That’s the only downfall to this otherwise great apartment complex.

Enjoying the Apartment and Dog Park for 2 dogs. Anxious to meet new neighbors and use the Salt Water Pool, Corn Hole game and BBQ Grills this Summer!

Excellent improvements made to the apartment recently - love the Peloton bikes. The apartment is also well maintained and staff is very responsive.

I love the community. Especially all the concierge staff; Mr. Tibbs and Marguerite make the experience so comfortable. Juliana Corre made the whole experience of moving in a breeze and she was extremely professional. I love the exceptional here at Venue Brookwood

So far it’s been ok, it started out great, but when management was changed you started to see some changes, dirtier hallways, people smoking in units and hallways. Hope this changes soon

Just moved in last week and so far very good. We like the friendly ambience probably because of the staff are all very nice people. Especially Martha and the concierges has been very helpful showing and explaining many thing.

So far, everyone has been kind and attentive. It is very easy to communicate my concerns with the staff and it is always taken care of with urgency.

I like Venue Brookwood because it’s a great community. The building is well maintained and beautiful. The amenities are plentiful. I would love to see the concierge being available 24/7.

The new upgrades are nice.. The new management team are doing a good job so far. The building is beautiful with great amenities. And the building is safe

Venue Brookwood is a great place to lived. I like it because is safe and the management are so friendly. Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool.

Great community. Good secured building with concierge. New management company working hard to improve facilities and overall community living conditions.

I think the different concierges are wonderful but am disappointed that their hours are so limited. I would appreciate a 24hr concierge versus one that is there 11a-11p. Also, the car of one of my guests was broken into and there is no security footage or cameras in the parking lot which gives me great pause to have anyone park their car there. I didn’t think the community expressed any real remorse or responsibility for the incident. Lastly, I think some of the hours of the amenities are very limiting like being able to grill only to 9p or use the upstairs outdoor patio until 12p. Other than that I have been fairly happy. I may consider renewing my lease but wouldn’t pay more than I currently do to do so. Would actually look for a slight reduction.

It’s been great so far! Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The amenities are fabulous. Can’t wait to try them all out. They also have resident events which look like a lot of fun!

We are new residents and had the pleasure of working with Natasha through the leasing process. She was extremely helpful and made our move seamless. The building and amenities along with the people are the main reasons for us to pick Venue Brookwood.

In addition to a clean, quiet, diverse, safe and welcoming place to live, the team (I'll call them the "hospitality" team) of Aisha, Ania, Deric, Natasha, and Michael are second to none in their efforts to build community and make this a great place to live.

the community is great . I love living here, the staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are great as well and there is always something going on.

Great community, very happy to live here, the community staff is incredibly helpful and very welcoming. The community activities are really cool and help you meet your neighbors better. Additionally the community is amazingly clean and its a great place to just come home.

Most responsive leasing office ever! Same day service for urgent matters! You don't typically get this service at other apartment complexes, who are slow to respond and don't care. Venue Brooks understands!

I just moved in, and loving it so far! The staff is very helpful, and I love all of the amenities the venue has to offer. I look forward to coming home each day!

I have moved 44 times in my career in this building is definitely in the top five. And I have lived in every major city in the country. The staff here is a solid 10. And we appreciate everything they do for us.

Sadly we are leaving this awesome apartment to move into our new house! We have been at VB for 15 months and loved the experience! Very caring staff including Maintenance! Lots of fun events planned for the residents such as Taco’s and Margaritas on the roof top! I would highly recommend this community! Best in Buckhead for the price!! Thank you VB for a great experience!!

We really love living here, cannot think of a thing we need that isn't provided, or looked for, or offered. After years in the suburbs, we are thrilled to be in town.

So excited to move in! The amenities are out of this world and the staff are incredibly kind and professional. It's all the little things that add up to make Venue Brookwood an amazing place to rent.