Venue Brookwood

4.4

4.4

Cedric
Better with cleanliness in hallways and hire security I have a company if need. It would be better if we had 24hr concierge also. I also feel like if I didn’t have an increase so much for my renewal I would renew my lease.
Owzan
So far I have more than enjoyed my stay here at Venue Brookwood. Betty is TREMENDOUS and truly excellent in providing excellent customer service and truly listens to each of our concerns. All of my other interactions with the community have been limited but all have been more than positive. I’m loving it here.
Erashea
I’m having an overall good experience as a resident at The Venue Brookwood. We are soon approaching my one year anniversary. I am looking forward to continued growth and improvement within the apartment community.
Sayja
Venue Brookwood has been an amazing home for my family and I. The leasing office works very professionally and diligently. Maintenance is always quick to respond and helpful. And the property is very well maintained.
Mark
It is time for some updates / decor refresh in the lobby and common areas. Corridor paint and carpeting needs an update as well. The maintenance staff is great.
Justin
4 months ago
The staff always greeting me with a warm welcome when I’m coming home and leaving . Which is highly appreciated and very heart warming. Which Five stars in my book!!
Danielle
5 months ago
The building and location is nice. I enjoy the amenities. I especially love the reserved parking. I wish it was a real concierge service. It seems like that position is hard to fill with quality people.
Adam
5 months ago
Best luxury mid rise building in the city of Atlanta. The management is very friendly the maintenance people are always on point and helpful. They cleaning people always keep the building and elevators clean and smelling good.
Wesley
6 months ago
Unfortunately, our experience has been very poor. First, you can hear everything from the apartments on either side. Even a normal conversation can be heard from the apartment next door. This only gets worse when you have a neighbor that is very loud. Other residents can be very disrespectful as well. Tenants in the apartments above us have dumped dirty water, chemicals, trash, cigarettes, you name it, off of their balconies and onto the patio below. Since we live on the ground level, everything lands on our patio, rendering it completely useless unless we want to risk something landing on our heads. We often get charged random fees on our bill which require us to call to get corrected. Finally, there have been several instances when maintenance has come in and left our door unlocked. It is extremely unsettling to come home from work and have your front door left unlocked. Overall, it has been a stressful experience.
Sayja
6 months ago
Property management is great. Very amazing and helpful staff. Maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner. Property is well maintained as well.