Verandahs of Brighton Bay

4.5

4.5

Micah
8 months ago
I love living here. The apartments are nice and affordable (compared to others in the Saint Pete area). The office staff are so kind and understanding which is such a breath of fresh air from other places I have had to deal with in the past. It’s a great place to live.
Kevin
8 months ago
We love everything - from the landscaping, to the pool, to the gym. The only thing missing is the community events — free bagel breakfast, pizza party at the pool, friday wine happy hour, teddy bear picnics for the kids - free lemonade at the pool days, meet your neighbors - free beers, its cookie and cupcake day - stop by and meet yout neighbors 5-7 pm. Coffee day! Free coffee! For a luxury apartment - these action items are missing.
Katie
8 months ago
I've lived here for over two years. Great place to live, love the pool! Easy access to the highway. Decent pricing for sq. footage of apartments.
Paul
8 months ago
I've lived here for just over one year and I just love the location, the amenities and the friendly atmosphere. The right choice for my retirement.
Alexandria
8 months ago
My experience here has been amazing. I’ve lived here for 2 years now almost 3. I have no complaints. However I do wish verandas had more amenities for residents
Elise
8 months ago
Everything about the community is amazing! The location, staff, maintenance, and all of the amenities are the reason I chose to live here and I’m hoping to stay for a few more years to come!
Javannie
8 months ago
I have loved living here! The apartment is very spacious, the grounds are kept very clean, and everyone working in the office is super nice!
Alan
8 months ago
Most neighbors seem friendly. I haven't met many of them. I have had my front door egged twice. Nothing was done about that besides having maintenance clean it up.
Joe
8 months ago
So far I really am loving it. Quiet. Staff is friendly. Community is clean. Complex feels safe. I look forward to getting to know more neighbors.
Haley
8 months ago
We recently just upgraded and moved into a bigger apartment here at the Verandahs! We love the community, amenities, and the staff! The pool is amazing and always kept super clean!