VERO Apartments

4.5

4.5

Hermann
I joined the Vero community two months ago, and it has been a great experience so far. The staff is really friendly and welcoming. They listen to residents' concerns and constantly create events to bring the community together. Dope place to live.
Fahad
The building generally needs to be cleaned more regularly. I have seen the same trash in the stairways since I moved in back in February of this year.
Mehdi
Nice brand new apartments with nice amenities. you may need to wait for other amenities to start like pool, common areas, but the other amenities are great so far.
Danny
I’ve been in this property for 6 months Pay full rent for what we have on the property it is not worth it ….::::::: management at the property that I used to live It was way way better
Zahraa
The apartments are new and lovely inside. The property is well maintained and has plenty of great study/work spaces. Staff and maintenance team are super friendly. Overall, well satisfied.
Zhijia
I have to say it is a good luxury apartment and the utility is perfect, and I am looking forward to the pool and park in summer, hope they will be completed soon!
Kennedy
Been great living here! Being with great staff that is always responsive is amazing! I would recommend it here to everyone I know! I can’t wait for the pool!
Christian
It’s been great , I love working out at the gym and my dog loves the dog park. The amenities in the apartment are really nice and the hallways throughout the building are really clean
Michelle
It’s amazing here . We got greeted so well and got amazing gifts <3 This place is beautiful. The Staff here are just wonderful and it was a pleasure working with them .
Glen
Firstly, the apartment is great. Unfortunately, a lot of the amenities that are paid for are not open or very poorly designed. I will happily update my review if/when these things are addressed. Is there anyone in management that can have a discussion about these issues?