Via Apartments

All of the people I have met in the building have been very friendly and welcoming. People are respectful on the elevator. Shared spaces are never monopolized. It’s easy to get in touch with management. The only complaint I have is that my work order took a long time to be finished.
I love living here. Maintenance has been phenomenal every time we have problems and the staff is helpful and friendly. Amenities are luxurious and we love our apartment. Have lived here for 2 years and will continue to stay here!
Nice and quite place to live. The gym is nice and the amenity space, though small, is also nice. Any issues I've had with the apartment have been fixed quickly and without any issue.
I appreciate the staff and crew at VIA for the hard work they do to keep this building clean and a pleasant place to be during these strange times.
I like the building and the staff is super friendly. The pool area is nice. And it is a dog friendly neighborhood. Close to supermarkets and restaurants.
Love living here!! Charles is amazing and he is so quick, timely, professional, and kind!! Awesome views!! Awesome people!! Great gym and amenities :)
Responsive management. Nice amenities (gym, pool, hot tub, community room) Convenient neighborhood. Modern fixtures in units. Good package Retrieval system.
Just moving in but everything leading up to it was easy and worth it. Front office was very helpful, especially during this trying time. Ant wait to fully immerse myself in the community!
VIA apartments has been great so far! Very prompt and responsive and made it a breeze moving in. Our apartment is so clean and up to date - we love the mountain and city views!
My biggest problems are the slow elevators and the up keep of more cleaning should be done. The carpets in hallways need to be not only vacuumed but also shampooed due to the many dogs that urinate on the carpet. Also the hallways need to have better smells. The computers in the computer room barely works.