Via apartment community is where I’ve called home for nearly 3 years. I absolutely love the location and amenities, with great restaurants and bars just steps away.

Clean, friendly environment with all the amenities I could ever ask for! Love the high ceilings and the hot tub, couldn't live without the gym and dishwashers. And my puppy has so many friends here!

I have had great experience so far, and I could not be happier with my living situation. Not only is the location great, but the staff is awesome and friendly. I have been able to meet a lot of new people and it is easy to get around Denver from Via

Reply from Via Apartments

I’ve had the best experience from the start. Any concerns/questions have been addressed ASAP.Everyone in the office is sweet and remembers you

Reply from Via Apartments

I moved here in April 2018, and I love my apartment! I was underwhelmed, however, by the way many other residents treated the building (e.g. trash not picked up, dogs not being picked up after, parking garage issues, etc.). It seemed there was a real lack of response to the issues from management as well. The new management team has completely turned that around. The current management addresses issues immediately and makes such a great effort to develop a sense of community. I’m also extremely impressed with maintenance. I’ve only had a couple of issues, but both of them were resolved in an above my expectation timeframe...and by someone with a great attitude. Via is a wonderful place to live!

Reply from Via Apartments

Friendly staff and great communication. I love the amenities available. I really do love living here so far, I have no complaints. Everyone has been friendly.

Reply from Via Apartments

All around I've had a positive experience at Via Apartments. However there's an issue with pet urine. Especially around the pool area and often in the elevator.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love this apartment complex, they did a good job with the build because I rarely hear my neighbors (I live on the 4th floor so I have neighbors on every side of my apartment). The only complaints I have are that I think they could do a little better with keeping things clean (places that are constantly ignored: elevator banks, stairwells, trash rooms) and the water heaters are weirdly smelly.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love living here, the residents are pretty respectful, new management is great and things have really cleaned up. Would definitely recommend Via!

Reply from Via Apartments

No concerns have come up with my experience so far at via Apartments. Attentive with issues that come up Which are rare and take care of them in a timely manner.

Reply from Via Apartments

My husband and I moved to VIA July 2017.In that time we have had quite a few Community Directors come and go (almost all of them were horrible at their job), and now we have a whole new office staff for the past few months and THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! The Community Director and the entire VIA staff have completely done a 360 turn around with everything within the community. First off, after only a month of having the new Community Director , VIA has had a resident event and a second one is already planned, the dog feces issues are now taken seriously (new camera installed and fines to be imposed for violations), common areas are being better maintained, the issues like the dog park being disgusting/smelly are being addressed with upper Milestone Corporate management to be resolved immediately, concerns are being addressed and resolved, the office staff is SUPER welcoming, hours are changed back to what they were previously to accommodate residents, and most of all the STAFF IS AMAZING AND DOES EVERYTHING WITH A SMILE AND A GENUINE POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I find myself stopping in the office to grab my dog a treat and end up chatting with the staff for several minutes. It is nice to feel as though we aren't interrupting them and being an inconvenience when we stop in with a question or concern. HUGE shout out to maintenance who has been consistent throughout all the management changes. They are always fast to fix any maintenance requests. Crazy how you get the right people to work at VIA and you get a complete change of reviews and resident satisfaction. Hope the entire VIA staff knows that everything they are doing is not going unnoticed!

Reply from Via Apartments

Via Apartments has been where I call home for nearly 3 years. With exceptional amenities, a great staff, and wonderful location, it’s a perfect place to call home!

Reply from Via Apartments

I just moved in a couple weeks ago and so far I have loved it. The only issue would be the common area/dog park gets pretty dirty. Otherwise I have really enjoyed my apt

Reply from Via Apartments

Wonderful community. Great place to live. Maintanance fixes issues very quickly. Management is around to help out with any issues you might have.

Reply from Via Apartments

Love it here! The upgrades are so nice and the walls are thick. The hot tub and pool are a huge plus. I wish there were more resident events, and I wish they would bring back the massage spa, but other than that, great experience so far!

Reply from Via Apartments

The location is great and I couldn't be more happier with my move to Denver and everything Denver and Via have to offer. The people here are awesome and the apartment is very clean all the time.

Reply from Via Apartments

Via has been great so far. The apartments are beautiful, modern, and spacious. The gym is larger than most others in the area, and they have an additional yoga/spinning room. The pool seems small at first but it's really the perfect size, the hot-tub is nice too. Maintenance has always responded quickly and the front desk associates are really nice and helpful. So far, everyone that I have met in the building is really friendly!

Reply from Via Apartments

A shaky start to my residency within the community, but I have no major complaints other than that. I can say testify that its a well-maintained property, however.

Reply from Via Apartments

We've lived in Via for almost 2 years after recently renewing our lease. Management has been helpful, maintenance is prompt, and our apartment is lovely. While we try to use the (great) amenities a lot, the dog park smell seriously detracts from the outdoor area. Beyond that, we're super happy!

Reply from Via Apartments

Since the new management team has been in office for the past couple of months they have been the best since the original team with the prior owners of Via. There are still some things like resident events that have not occurred since last November, some areas need a good touch-up painting (hallways, elevator lobby ect), new elevator pads in the south elevator, better cleaning of the dog walk area (still get whiffs of urine while at the pool area), the landscaping needs to be taken better care of- a lot of plants are dead and some plants never returned after last winter- I know it is now almost fall but it would be nice to see these changes some next spring. Would be nice to see the building upkeep return to what it was before it was sold to Milestone. The office staff is definitely improved with their helpful personalities and trying to accommodate residents. Had it not been for them we would have NOT renewed our lease and moved elsewhere. We have made friends with several neighbors and most everyone we cross paths with are friendly.

Reply from Via Apartments

Via Apartments has been my home since moving toDenver June 15, 2016 and has been a wonderful place to call home. The location more than justifies the cost!

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location offering tons of museums & restaurants in walking distance. Close to downtown as well as 25 to get to the Denver Tech Center.

Just moved in. Everyone seems nice enough. I reckon we will see how it goes moving forward. Will say my fire alarm went low battery nice my very first night here, and all my things were still in the truck. Office was nice enough to give a new battery.

Apartment community has great amenities and are all easily accessible. The apartment desires are brand new and work perfectly, washer and dryer in unit are really useful.

Absolutely LOVE everything about this place except for the dog walk area. It smells like urine very strongly and is very unenjoyable. Even tanning at the pool the wind blows and you get the lovely smell of fresh urine :( but other then that I love this place