Via Apartments

4.5

4.5

The building and staff are great but some improvements are badly needed! The hallways and elevators are hot AF right now! I don’t understand how a building that taunts itself as “luxury” cannot have air conditioning in the hallways and elevator, it’s been 100 degrees this week WTFF!!! The dog park smells terrible, so bad my dog hates it there. That should be maintained better. I miss Vanessa!!
Dog pee in the stairwell has been a very common issue lately. Hope that the owner of the pet is working on this - the stairwell is getting very difficult to bear.
Via has been a great place to live. The location is perfect, the apartment space is generous, and the apartment features have been reliable.
I wish there was a way for us to not have to go down the elevator to get guests. Other apartments I’ve lived in allowed us to buzz people in the building and then they could take the elevator up to our apartments. My only complaint though
Very clean, great amenities such as pool, hot tub and gym! Absolutely love working in the business center. Makes working from home easy and enjoyable!
Overall, I have had a pleasant experience at Via. Pros: the amenities are fine, the location is fantastic. Maintenance is very good at getting back to requests as soon as possible. Cons: there is a lot of disjointed leadership coming from the Leasing Office. They have had a high turnover, a lack of events during the last year (I understand COVID had a big part of that, but the events dropped off altogether in the last few months), and the past few leasing agents have seemed extremely stressed whenever I stop by the office. It has been something that not only myself, but other tenants have noticed. Safety wise, the apartment does a decent job with patrolling the area but in the past, other leasing agents have dismissed break-ins and did not do enough to fix doors, blaming corporate. Overall, it was a good experience for the last 2 years and I will miss the location. Thank you!
Great location! We have popular grocery stores, coffee shops, bars, and fun restaurants all within walking distance of the building. Ubers to anywhere in the city are reasonably priced
Been living here for almost a year I appreciate the upkeep of this place and getting new gates and securing the back door out onto Lincoln. Cleaning lady and maintenance been amazing !
Many issues have arisen and have not been handled in the proper manner. There has not been a manager on site and we have not been notified about pertinent and important information.
It’s been such a great experience. I was nervous signing a lease before seeing the property but it’s been the best decision! I’ve been very happy here.