Via Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love living at Via for its convenient location and friendly office staff. I travel quite frequently (quite less frequently since 2020) so I was really here in between trips. I have spent much more time here over the past year and really enjoy the community.
Great living commmunity. The hallways and amenities are always kept very clean never many a problem with too many people in them. There’s always fun events for residents. Parking garage is secure. Love the layout of our apartment.
Great community, overall. No major issues. Residents and staff are friendly. Building is frequently cleaned. Would recommend to anyone looking to rent a nice apartment, in a secure and updated building, walking distance to lots of bars and restaurants.
Love it here, people are great and they’re very attentive and receptive. I couldn’t of been anymore luckier when I found this place. Very dog friendly.
Great place to live. I’ve been here 4 years now. Great location, staff and amenities. Staff are all very responsive and make an effort to keep residents safe, comfortable and happy.
Overall great place to live. Love being able to utilize business center when working from home. Feel safe in the apartment & is very spacious!
everything is still great here :) everyone who works here is so nice, welcoming, and helpful! on top of that, you cannot beat the location.
We've lived here for 10 months and have loved it, up until the major security issues recently. After multiple complaints, 911 calls, and thefts, the building has still refused to try and combat it in any reasonable way. Although many buildings in the city (especially in this neighborhood) have been dealing with a rise in crime/homelessness over the last year, many have proactively instated additional security measures. A couple nights ago we walked up on someone dismantling the door into the building's vestibule. There's no security fob needed once you enter that door, so he would have had full access to the entire building if we hadn't stopped him. Doors often break and we are not provided with security while they're being fixed. I know crime has been a big issue in Denver lately, but this "sorry, this is just the way it is" approach is totally unacceptable, and we may need to move out now. A real shame.
The only complaint I have is I wish there was a way to buzz in visitors. Having to go all the way down to let someone in every time is frustrating. However the staff is amazing here and I am loving the amenities! Such a clean facility
The apartments have been great so far. I moved in about a month ago and have enjoyed working with the office, as well as enjoying my beautiful apartment. Everything was clean when I moved in and maintenance has been very timely for any small problems that have come up.