Via Apartments

4.4

4.4

Ashley
Gate security has not been operating and staying completely open for weeks. Had very scary incident with homeless individual because of this. I pay for amenities, especially security as stated above for a reason. This has become too regular of an issue; however, in the past residents have, at very least, been notified that the gate(s) are being worked on and Front Range Patrol will be on site until fixed. Neither interim notices have been sent. Not sure whom the new property manager is, if any at all, as it has been temps and ever changing, therefor no relationship between tenant and office is established. Does not feel like home for as pricy as lease costs, more like a hostel.
Michelle
Via is such a fun place to live! Location can’t be best and everyone is so kind here. I’m so excited to spend the next few months here as is my pup!
Ashley
would love some vending machines! and also an easier way to let people into the building would be nice. we have a call box but then they can't use the elevator without a card so it makes the call box pretty useless
Melanie
Going on 5 years here now and overall very happy with my experience. Maintenance is always quick to respond and so is the management team. Thank you!
Leah
Been a great place to live, so quiet and everyone is respectful and the office workers are just amazing and so helpful and accommodating. They reply quickly
Michelle
I love via so much! The maintenace staff is amazing and deserve a raise. The location is great and I love that anything I want is only a short walk away
Caroline
I have lived here for nearly two years now and I have really enjoyed my time here! It’s a very clean and respectful community with great amenities. Not to mention the location is also great!
Ashley
amazing staff and nice and clean facilities. would like to recommend adding some vending machines to the 3rd floor!! And removing the time lock from the lounge.
Megan
Loving the new cushions on the outside deck area and new pool chairs. Maintenance always crushing it around this property. Charles always goes out of his way to hi and have a conversation with his residents :)
Canaan
so far so good! no complaints at all at the moment. the staff has been very helpful with all my questions as I moved to via apartments from out of state so I didn't have time to tour the complex beforehand.