Via Apartments

4.4

4.4

Claire
Via is a nice place to live with the apartments being really nicely done (love all of the kitchen finishes and designs, good appliances, and washer in dryer in unit).
Stephanie
I love living on this complex. People are polite and the building always looks clean. The location is my favorite part of living there, really close to my job.
Caroline
I have very much enjoyed my time at via apartments. My apartment is lovely. The community is very nice and clean. Amenities are kept up well.
Jason
Really satisfied with Via Apartments. Everything is clean and kept up well. Amenities are pretty nice and staff are incredibly nice. P2 garage door has not worked in months but I kind of enjoy not having to wait for the slow electric door to move before entering. Overall pretty satisfied.
Kayla
Great place to live! Community is very nice. Would recommend to anyone. The gym and pool are great to have when working from home. Also- very reasonably priced
Ashley
about 2 months ago
still would love some vending machines 😍maintenance is the best and most friendly i've ever seen. all staff has always been very nice and accommodating
Cora
about 2 months ago
The property has a great location, I love the neighborhood! The apartments are fairly quiet most of the time. The staff here is helpful and responds promptly.
Jason
2 months ago
No complaints really. Via is a really nice apartment complex. Minor noise issues, but that can't really be helped. Maintenance is amazing and super quick.
Tarkisha
2 months ago
Maintenance team and the front desk guys have been nothing but amazing! Great amenities I’m here for it all. I love the amenities we have how walkable our neighborhood is abs how nice the neighbors are
Claudia
2 months ago
So far so good. We really like the apartment we are in. It’s a very good location and view. It’s been very quiet so far, and very dog friendly.