Since moving in we have had nothing but issues with Brian the managers attitude and competency. He talks down to residents as if he is our employees. It took over a month to fix our door handle which they knew was broken upon move-in, the dishwasher was swapped out and the new one was not even tested to make sure it was hooked up properly, it took them almost 2 months to replace the flowers that were dead at the front entrance that was requested multiple times and it was done with basic mums that weren't properly planted so now they too are dead, the list goes on and on. What's worse is when we spoke to the regional she asked us if we thought VIA was a good fit for us because of the issues we had and continued to have with OUR expectations- last time I checked we pay over $1600 for a 1 bedroom apartment and compared to other communities that are in the same range VIA does the bare minimum to get by since Milestone took over. VERY disappointing. The regional should be thinking is BRIAN a good fit for a complex like VIA not the other way around.

will continue to get a single star from me until activities is set up like promised for the ppl that live here. EFFORT! EFFORT! EFFORT!!!!!!

Reply from Via Apartments

Elevator (which is literally the worst and slowest elevator ever) has been out for over a day with no sign of being fixed. People smoke all throughout this non-smoking building. There's pet hair all over the hall carpets even after "vacuuming." The trash room is disgusting. It's like a post-college frat party in here. I'm not sure if the new management is interested in fixing these issues. I guess we'll see.

The apartments are really nice but I wish I had chosen another place to live after discovering the poor water quality in my unit. My hair has been destroyed and smells somewhat like burnt sulfur all the time despite the amount of product used. I don't know anyone else in Denver city proper with this issue so I can only assume it's a problem with my water heater since once the system was flushed the water turned yellow. It's stressful to live somewhere where you don't feel comfortable or clean but I'm locked into a contract.

Reply from Via Apartments

Niec apartments but design flaws include not enough closet/storage space, the number of elevators and their speed, and lack of guest of guest parking.

Reply from Via Apartments

Office hours are not the greatest. I have a hard time getting to the office before it closes especially now that the office is only open on Saturdays with shortened hours.

Reply from Via Apartments

Wish the spin room projector system would work and the smell of the dog park could be fixed but otherwise living here has been okay. Maintenance staff here is pretty exceptional! Such nice guys!

Reply from Via Apartments

Cleanliness has gotten better since new management took over, but still a bit pricey for what you get as anything in Denver right now. Only downfalls are flooring seems very cheap and gym is quite small.

Reply from Via Apartments

Nice apartments, new and clean. Street is noisy though and it seems like the pool/spa are broken more often than not. The gym is good, has decent equipment but is very hot. Nice managers.

Mostly decent but some tenants are very messy in the common areas. Dog park area is disgusting - smells like urine constantly. Individual apartments are very nice though!

Reply from Via Apartments

So far so good. I love my new place but there are a few things wrong with the unit that may pose a long term problem . Holding to get fixed soon. We’ll see!

Reply from Via Apartments

The transition to the new company hasn’t been very smooth, but programs like this are helping. Hopefully once the new team is fully trained on how the building systems work we will have more fun activities.

Reply from Via Apartments

Just moved in. Everyone seems nice enough. I reckon we will see how it goes moving forward. Will say my fire alarm went low battery nice my very first night here, and all my things were still in the truck. Office was nice enough to give a new battery.

Great location and fairly clean location. Maintenance is always quick to respond and take action on needs and the office staff are very helpful and friendly. We've had some noice issues with extremely loud children and neighbors locking up their dogs which causes them to bark often. That's my only complaint!

Reply from Via Apartments

Great living here! I wish I knew we could get points for renewing our lease, as we just didn’t that a couple months ago and could have gotten glints for it.

Reply from Via Apartments

Everything has been great with the exception of the dog walk area. It smells of urine. I think it should be cleaned more often. I would also like to have a choice in parking.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location. The amenities are there but limited. It is difficult to sit out by the "pool" with the strong smell of dog feces blowing right at you. The way the building is designed the wind would never blow the smell out of the direction of the pool and the smell is stronger than I have ever experienced from a dog park. The hallways always smell of mold and dogs. I have a dog so I understand they come with some cleanup, but the stains on the hall floor make it obvious they have not been properly washed in a very very long time. Every time I bring friends over, they make a comment about the smell in the hall and it has become embarrassing. The apartment itself is nice, although I do wish there was more natural lighting and windows. Overall I have enjoyed the convenience of the location but do not think I will renew my lease.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location offering tons of museums & restaurants in walking distance. Close to downtown as well as 25 to get to the Denver Tech Center.

Nice place to live! The neighborhood is great-centrally located to everything. The pool area can get a little smelly though and new construction is killing the views.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love the location of the building, the unit I’m in is laid our perfectly, and the amenities are awesome! Just wish the furniture out by the pool was kept up better in the summer

Reply from Via Apartments

Great apartment with great amenities, and love the area of location to downtown Denver. Office staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from Via Apartments

The leasing process was pretty clean and easy. I am still exploring everything the building has to offer, but so far everything is well kept and clean. If I have any issues they are quickly resolved. Only downside is the limited drop off hours for packages. It would be really helpful if there was an exterior drop site so the amazon carriers don't have to call every-time it's past 5.

Reply from Via Apartments

The staff members are friendly and super helpful. They try to resolve all of your requests and concerns in a quick and professional manner. New management has improved the relationship between residents and staff with more events.

Reply from Via Apartments

I moved in earlier this month and so far my experience has been great. The folks in the office have been really kind. The apartment itself is beautiful.

Reply from Via Apartments

Been great. Wish there was a way to get on elevator once you're inside without key, elevators slow, dog area is real gross. But like it here