Via Apartments

Since moving in we have had nothing but issues with Brian the managers attitude and competency. He talks down to residents as if he is our employees. It took over a month to fix our door handle which they knew was broken upon move-in, the dishwasher was swapped out and the new one was not even tested to make sure it was hooked up properly, it took them almost 2 months to replace the flowers that were dead at the front entrance that was requested multiple times and it was done with basic mums that weren't properly planted so now they too are dead, the list goes on and on. What's worse is when we spoke to the regional she asked us if we thought VIA was a good fit for us because of the issues we had and continued to have with OUR expectations- last time I checked we pay over $1600 for a 1 bedroom apartment and compared to other communities that are in the same range VIA does the bare minimum to get by since Milestone took over. VERY disappointing. The regional should be thinking is BRIAN a good fit for a complex like VIA not the other way around.
This place has turned into a complete dump over the past few months. In the 3 years we have lived here this has got to be the dirtiest the property has been. Which is crazy because it’s supposed to be the cleanest due to COVID-19. So makes zero sense that they want us to wipe down gym equipment but with no wipes ever provided in the dispensers, which are covered in dust and dirt. The stairwells are disgusting and have the wonderful smell of dog urine. The elevators get cleaned once a week but still the above lighting in them has a nice coat of dust and dirt that continues to accumulate over the past several months. The main elevator has had lights out in for over 2 weeks. The pool water has been a dirty pond green and now the hot tub is as well as the water feature area next to it. There are 2 access doors that are not properly being locked due to the latches not being operable so now there is access to the building available to the several homeless around our building. Several of the walls on the property have a nice coat of dirt and dings all over them. Maybe if the property manager would walk the property at least once a week she would notice the need for cleaning, painting, general upkeep ect. The bike rooms still do not have the security cables that are used to secure your bicycles replaced since someone stills several bikes from them by cutting the security cables over a year ago. We have had several neighbors have issues with their a/c breaking that are still outstanding and unresolved on a permanent level. Our window in the living room has had a crack in it for going on 2 months and it’s still not fixed. Carpets in common areas have been cleaned once in the past year- would hate to see a black light shown on them revealing all the dog urine on them. This property is a dump compared to what is available on the market especially for the rent they are charging. Several options have more to offer at the same rates with property staff that actually care about its residents. Feel bad for the maintenance team trying to keep residents happy with what they are able to do without the support of the property manager.
1 star
will continue to get a single star from me until activities is set up like promised for the ppl that live here. EFFORT! EFFORT! EFFORT!!!!!!
My biggest problems are the slow elevators and the up keep of more cleaning should be done. The carpets in hallways need to be not only vacuumed but also shampooed due to the many dogs that urinate on the carpet. Also the hallways need to have better smells. The computers in the computer room barely works.
Elevator (which is literally the worst and slowest elevator ever) has been out for over a day with no sign of being fixed. People smoke all throughout this non-smoking building. There's pet hair all over the hall carpets even after "vacuuming." The trash room is disgusting. It's like a post-college frat party in here. I'm not sure if the new management is interested in fixing these issues. I guess we'll see.
The apartments are really nice but I wish I had chosen another place to live after discovering the poor water quality in my unit. My hair has been destroyed and smells somewhat like burnt sulfur all the time despite the amount of product used. I don't know anyone else in Denver city proper with this issue so I can only assume it's a problem with my water heater since once the system was flushed the water turned yellow. It's stressful to live somewhere where you don't feel comfortable or clean but I'm locked into a contract.
The road noise is very loud even with the doors shut. It was also annoying that the gym and pool were closed, since I paid more to live here for those added amenities.
Niec apartments but design flaws include not enough closet/storage space, the number of elevators and their speed, and lack of guest of guest parking.
Office hours are not the greatest. I have a hard time getting to the office before it closes especially now that the office is only open on Saturdays with shortened hours.
Wish the spin room projector system would work and the smell of the dog park could be fixed but otherwise living here has been okay. Maintenance staff here is pretty exceptional! Such nice guys!