Vic Village North

Th experience is great. I like how there's an online interface to increase social engagement during the time of covid. Additionally, I thought the application process was easy to navigate.
The amenities and staff at Vic are truly amazing and better than any other apartment experience I have had on campus - they are always ready to help with any issues we have had, and also do so very quickly.
I love living here best apartment building in Ann Arbor. The location is amazing and the staff is really friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone I know
I feel like the common areas should be cleaned better or more often. For example, the coffee machine on the rooftop is always dirty. Other than that, everything is great!
I love living here! The location is perfect and the staff is very hospitable: would definitely recommend! The gym is also super nice along with the rooftop lounge.
Just signed up looks like a great place to live. Excited to see the amenities and use them in the coming year. Location is great and close to everything.
Vic Village is such a beautiful apartment with the best location! I love living above Joes and Soulcycle and I'm excited to get to know my neighbors better throughout the year!!
My apartment is beautiful and in the best location on campus! I love being above Joe’s Pizza and Soul Cycle! I’m so excited to get to meet my neighbors and be part of the Vic Village community
always have a good time when i am living in vic village. extremely nice apartments and amenities, the facilities are also extremely clean and everyone is professional and kind
it is a great place with the best amenities ever. the lease and prices are outrageous and i dont know if it was worth it but it is still a very cool place