Vic Village North

4.3

4.3

Sage
So fun and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else! The apartment is spacious and the amenities are so great! I love the study rooms and the gym!
Eliana
I love living in Vic! It is a beautiful apartment with a great view and amenities and a super convenient location! The study rooms/lounges are a great place to get work done.
Sarah
So far so good! I absolutely love the gym. It is a great open place to exercise. I also love the study space. My friends and I go there almost everyday to do work together.
Verified Resident
Love the community and the space here. The amenities are great and really enjoy living here. Close to class and also to S University, which makes everything very convenient.
Dianna
Vic Village without a doubt is the best off-campus housing location. The key-fob access makes me feel safe and the building amenities are one of the many reasons I continue to resign here!
Kate
This is my third year living here and the property is so nice that I have no reason to leave! Very modern and great amenity spaces make it perfect for me.
Tyler
The rooms here are fantastic our in unit washer and dryer is a huge plus as well as our full kitchen. The amenities are great and always accessible.
Surina
love my apartment and my view! so nice waking up to see the big house in the morning. also happy to have access to the gym and printers whenever i need them
Isabella
Vic Village is the most amazing place to live. It is close to everything including food, bars, and classes, coffee is just a short walk away, and the amenities are amazing. Couldn,t speak more highly of this apartment.
Elias
The only thing I don’t love about vic village is the stove (ours is a little uneven so it takes a lot of time to heat up) and the fact that the windows don’t open! Everything else is awesome