Vic Village North

4.3

4.3

Living in Vic has been great so far! The amenities are top notch and the staff is incredibly nice and helpful. I love walking into the lobby and hearing the great playlists everyday on my way to classes.
vic village has an amazing location, probably the best on campus, but my bedroom window looks right into offices in the math department building which is awkward because I see them look in sometimes
Great amenities, amazing apartment with nice views of the surrounding area. Handling of packages has also been great. Also conveniently located near the diag and the Ugli specifically.
This is my second year living in Vic Village, and I have loved the experience both years! The office staff and management are so friendly and I love to make use of all of the amenities!
The facilities are nice. However, there were some cleaning stuffs left in the unit, lack of some furnitures such as chairs, and things were not put in the right place; namely, the cleaning work seems to not ended in a proper and tidy way. In addition, the contract has never mentioned a utility administration fee, which costs 60 dollars. I have no idea whether it is cost per month or per lessening year, again because nothing mentioned the fee before it popped up in September’s bill. A slightly negative experience is that the beverage on 10th floor is running out of materials, but no staffs know when it will be able for residents to use! It should be scheduled to check if it still works regularly, and fix it up as soon as possible.
It's a great building because of the location and amenities but things break all the time especially for a building that is so new so its a bit of a disappointment
Besides packages, everything has been great. Hopefully, the technology and elevators hold up because those have been major upgrades from my last building.
Everything is really great about my apartment. The views are great and the rooms are huge. Although the air conditioning is kind of loud in my room.
love this apartment, very nice and clean and feels very homey. lots of storage and space to decorate and make the apartment our own spot. will recommend
Had a great time here so far at Vic Village. Really like the rooms and the amenities are excellent. Can not wait for the upcoming year here.