Vic Village North

4.4

4.4

Corinne
I have loved living in Vic Village! The apartment's amenities were perfect and made it such an enjoyable experience. Whenever I had any issues, Vic was quick to help out.
Verified Resident
Not as good as it used to be. Can definitely tell this apartment was cheaply made as everything seems to break or not work so easily. Elevators break all the time too
Alexander
Everything has been great so far. The move-in process was flexible and smooth. The availability of a 6-bed 6-bath apartment is awesome and the ability to collaborate with the subletters is great.
Maria
I love this place, it is always clean and I always have a great time here! The facilities are always maintained very well and I never have to complain about anything.
Eliana
Living in Vic has been amazing! The staff is so friendly and the location and amenities are great! Maintenance always gets the job done super fast.
Gillian
Living here has been great. The amenities are my favorite part, especially the gym and the roof. The fire comes in handy when it’s warm outside because our roommates will all hangout by the fire and watch the sunset.
Nimrod
The people here are really nice and helpful in any hour of the day. More than that the email response are quick and helpful. The studies room are nice, quite most of the time and comfortable. Gym is maybe small but the machines are greatly saved and it convenient and high level. The only problem is the elevators that broken all the time and the AC which is too loudly to hear the TV
Kiran
Vic Village is a great place to live. The only improvements I would wish to see is having windows that open. I think the raffles/notice boards/events all are great ways to make Vic feel like a community.
Raina
I have had a great experience at Vic Village for the last 2 years. The staff is friendly and the amenities and actual apartment are so nice!
Ashwin
Overall a great experience, maintenance is always quick to fix any problems. The only problems seem to be with the elevators. I have had a good time living at vic village.