Vic Village North

4.3

4.3

I guess it's a nice place. Walls are very very very thin and the appliances are very very cheap. I think the rooms could've been evenly sized
Living here is cool I like going up to the roof and the gym access is really nice. The maintenance staff is also nice. They get things done quickly.
I love living here! The staff is always extremely friendly and helpful. The facilities are always clean and kept up with. I have been very happy with my experience.
Loved living at Vic - great amenities (study spaces and roof), always kept clean, and very responsive staff (especially when it came to maintenance issues).
great place to live but my unit has a really weird layout and no kitchen table or room for one. i would also appreciate any natural light because we face a brick walk
this building is lovely with great staff who are helpful and friendly. the other residents are very fun and nice too. love the music in the lobby
Great amenities - well kept, clean, readily available. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I love the engagement with the community - polls, scavenger hunts, free items.
I love having a quiet study space, clean gym and rooftop space to socialize and relax. Vic is located in the most convenient location for classes, socialization and restaurants. The building feels safe, and the spaces are always clean.
I have lived here for 2 years and would not choose to live anywhere else! The amenities are amazing and have been kept in great shape. Also, it’s super easy to make friends with the rooftop and other spaces. It’s always clean here, which is important! The leasing office team is very receptive and quick to address any concerns that arise. My roommates and I have resigned to be here for the third year because of how great our experience has been!
I like that the staff is cracking down on people who don’t live here and then use our gym. I love the amenities but often times I can’t even use them because of random people getting in there or something g