It’s always a pleasure walking into the main office. The smiling faces and the beautiful layout. Such a great choice moving into Victoria Park!

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I Like The Way they treated me once I walk throu the door and help me and made sure I had no problems . Roxana made sure she didn’t stop until it was all together thanks a millions

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Las areas muy Limpias tranquilidad excelente trato del personal de oficina y personal de mantenimiento del edifcio.. Con seguridad vigilando la zona a cualquier hora.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

It’s a nice big roomie apartment however the people here are disrespectful and will try breaking into the apartment if you are not home. Staff is nice and matinance is fast.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

This place is so nice! No only are the apartments good but the resident office has the nicest and most help group of people. Good everything!!!!

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I really like my community. The ladies at the leasing office are very helpful. There us no question too small and they are always prompt with answering emails, calls or maintenance requests.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Well moving here from South Carolina has been tough but I appreciate the ease of moving when it comes to talking business. I told them my move in date and they worked with traveling from out of state and everything. The community is beautiful. And the associates are remarkable. I can proudly say that I love my new apartment

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I like location convenience and price point, the availability of the office staff could improve. All in all the experience has been a pleasurable one

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I have had so much problem getting maintenance to completely work orders, and now they want to charge for things that the property should fix with no problem. It's. Stressful living in Victoria parks.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The office staff is very nice but can sometimes be overwhelmed I believe. The apartments are decent but could use a face lift. Overall it's an ok place to live short term.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Friendly & easy application process. The staff was very professional yet understanding at all times. The application process was very thorough and easy to do.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The staff was very nice during the move in process and it went very smooth. My kid love the place. And the layout of the apartment is nice and spacious.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The gym is nice 2 pools a PLUS! summer is fun around here love it. can be very quiet around here even in the daytime if you don't mind the crickets all day.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The application process was a little rocky due to my income changes but I'm moving in in April! Roxanna did an awesome job and we worked through the process together :)

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I don't live here hufysc kgudaxno gudyaacjhf udyshchiif lies tenaya sells drugs outta her apartment and she's waiting for her drug dealer bf to come home she lives there with him not me

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The community has its ups and down but it’s an ok place to live.. they seem to take whatever problem you may have in a timely manner. The new staff is doing an excellent job

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I love this place affordable price, &nice and clean community ,I recommend this place to live my only issues Is the safety of the areaml but besides that is a nice place to live

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

When I first moved in it was kind of rough gun shots people getting robbed hall ways smelled like weed trash piled up sky high next to the dumpster and the apartments are old and I had water leaky mold and the heat or air does not work in my room a lot of people had bed bugs this is one of the worst places I’ve lived in my life .

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Besides consistent changing of staff, living here has been okay. I have been here for 3 years and maintenance are on top of things. Brittany Roxanne and Tamara are very helpful

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

And a wonderful and great experience all of the Personnel help me and my family get into our apartment and they did any requesting repairs immediately thank you very much

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

i am very happy in my apartment.i have been here over a year and i am very happy here.the staff at the office is very helpful and nice. thank you

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

A lot of crime. Nothing for the is to play on. This place is not as advertised in the brochure. The management and maintenance staff are not very friendly.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I had a simple and easy application process and move-in at Victoria Park. I love the schools nearby and shopping is very Convenient. Service is always courteous and caring

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about 2 1/2 years .Just recently there has been a increase in crime in and around the community. Even thou that is the case , I haven’t actually seen or heard any issue personally . I still consider the apartments to be decent (at least from my experience) . It has been changes in management and staff and things seem to be trying to get better and improve .

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

A very good community.a quiet neighborhood. Excellent management and maintenance. Very helpful staff.a lot of amenities. Nice apartment house.