I read a lot of negative reviews on this property, I haven't had any negitive experiences, the property is old and really need to be upgraded.. maintenance is pretty prompt and they do there best with what they have to work with.. The property is a cleaner then it has been in the past..A play area, dog park and garbage cans with poop bags would be a great start.. I suggest when a new resident moves in with a pet poop bags are provided as a welcome gift, to let them know cleaning up behind there pets is not an option.. And also a reminder to resident that's the garbage goes in the dumpster not next to it..

My experiences here is really based on property managers. I have had some grest experiences and not so great but overall this is home to me. I have been here for 10 plus years. I wanted my girls to continue to go to the schools. I am a three bed room which is great size, I like the layout but no linen closet but plenty of closet space. The bedrooms good space. My experience here have been good. Some good staff and not so get staff but not enough to make me move.

Love the community. Love how engaged the staff is with thier resident. The summer activities are fun. The property manage and the assistant property manager are so down to earth. I love living here.

Everyone.is very nice.around me.I like watching people walking there dogs around.even the pitted they said we couldn't have.in these Apts.wow double standerd

I really like this neighborhood, it’s the perfect place especially for your first apartment. Maintenance is really nice and very prompt as well

We had a rocky 1st year, apartment and car was shot up in a random shooting. Maintenance is doing better with responding to requests. One thing I can say is I haven't seen 1 roach in my apartment since I've moved in 3 years ago. It's quiet on my side of the neighborhood. Overall the size and layout of the apartment is great the cabinets and appliances need an update.

Always super friendly at the front office , every maintenance problem gets solved the same day. The building is always nice and quite. Neighborhood is lovely

The staff made the overall process very easy and convenient based on my work schedule. The staff was very pleasant and respectful and took care of all my maintenance issues. Great place so far.

So far so good. Maintenance is quick. Quiet neighborhood. Move in process was fast and easy. They made sure to get me into the apartment that best fit my needs which I really appreciated.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Brittany was amazing with setting me up with my 2B/2B. She made my process quick & simple & im satisfied with the tour she provide. I more than excited to start my residency with Victoria Park.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

this could be a five star rating just a few thing i think can help the community be better. as in there aren't any amenities for the children except the pool. iwish there was a park, or basketball court.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Good place lived here a while apartments have their problems but when they are told to the office they respond in a proper time staff is also friendly

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Great location and office personnel great also maintenance fix things pretty quick. Pool could've been a little cleaner the summer. And the gate works when it wants to

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Been here for a while and haven’t had any serious issues. The staff is excellent especially the maintenance personnel, every work order has always been completed immediately.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The Management is wonderful always a greeting with a smile I enjoy the their Spark When you walk into there office you can't help but feel the love they have

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I love staying here. Neighbors are friendly and property is well maintained. The year round pool is awesome cause who wouldn't want to swim after working out in the on site gym.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I've liked living here over the years , it's just sometimes " certain" neighbors can be a bit loud at the wrong times. Other than that the management team has been pretty delightful and i absolutely adore the office staff . I could do without the noise and the hallway " aroma "

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The area is nice, crime is low. Only gripe is how the security gate is constantly down. Maintenance requests are handles quickly and effectively.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I love the apartment. However the cabinets are falling apart. The trash outside is terrible and not likely to change because there is no ccosequence for neighbors who throw their yeah bagsinto the bushes.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

This is very quiet community and has its perk the managers are nice and are very helpful with any needs that you need and they are willing to go beyond to get things handled

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Great service. Very friendly staff willing to work with you all the til youve received your keys. I love my new apartment clean neighborhood.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I’ve been residing here for the last 2 years and it’s been a great experience. Just like other places it has its ups and downs but for the most part it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

So far, so good. The staff is professional, pleasant, empathetic, patient and courteous. They have great communication skills and are willing to work with you. A little sad that the valet trash is no longer but they made the process simple and easy for their residents.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

over the 3 years here there has been a lot of turnover in staff, which is never a positive thing but currently, all seems to be productive in the office

Most of the time it’s nice over here. I wish the gate situation was better. I don’t like non residents blocking the gate trying to get in. The front office is really helpful when I call for assistance.