The gym is nice 2 pools a PLUS! summer is fun around here love it. can be very quiet around here even in the daytime if you don't mind the crickets all day.

The application process was a little rocky due to my income changes but I'm moving in in April! Roxanna did an awesome job and we worked through the process together :)

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The community has its ups and down but it’s an ok place to live.. they seem to take whatever problem you may have in a timely manner. The new staff is doing an excellent job

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I love this place affordable price, &nice and clean community ,I recommend this place to live my only issues Is the safety of the areaml but besides that is a nice place to live

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Besides consistent changing of staff, living here has been okay. I have been here for 3 years and maintenance are on top of things. Brittany Roxanne and Tamara are very helpful

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

And a wonderful and great experience all of the Personnel help me and my family get into our apartment and they did any requesting repairs immediately thank you very much

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

i am very happy in my apartment.i have been here over a year and i am very happy here.the staff at the office is very helpful and nice. thank you

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I had a simple and easy application process and move-in at Victoria Park. I love the schools nearby and shopping is very Convenient. Service is always courteous and caring

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about 2 1/2 years .Just recently there has been a increase in crime in and around the community. Even thou that is the case , I haven’t actually seen or heard any issue personally . I still consider the apartments to be decent (at least from my experience) . It has been changes in management and staff and things seem to be trying to get better and improve .

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

A very good community.a quiet neighborhood. Excellent management and maintenance. Very helpful staff.a lot of amenities. Nice apartment house.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The stay is okay the location is good and my family really likes our apartment the staff in rent office is very helpful and maintenance comes in timely matter

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office should be giving the same information but the employees are badly informed on things. It's never the correct information given.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

So far i love it . cant say nothing bad . its queit and they keep it clean .the front office ladys are always so nice . my daughter cant wait to swim .

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The area is very nice and very quiet and the apartments are very nice. I've been here almost two years have no issues I love the people of management and the school district off this way.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Lovely neighborhood vibes. Central to Matthews and Mint Hill. Also super quiet all the time which is nice. The upkeep could be better. Love this app that helps me get Starbucks. Yeet.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I really like staying here so far, i never stayed in apts before and this is my first one. Best apartments ever I'm happy with my purchase so far

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Like when something needs to be fixed they silve the issue quick. Quiet for the most part I feel safe staff is always nice. Since i moved in there haven't been any major issues i also resigned my lease because i loke the location.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here... never had any problems so far. Everyone in the office is very nice and every time there’s a issue they jump right on it. My neighbors are very quite. And that’s what I enjoy is peace.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Minutes from Uptown. Affordable spacious apartments. Friendly and helpful staff. Making great strides to ensure a pleasant enjoyable apartment community.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Been here 3 years and can't complain much. Management does seem to have a high turnover rate though... Maintenance requests are usually met in a timely manner

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

No complaints!!! Maintenance on time but only needed them to fix my lock. No excessive noise in the hallways or traffic. Overall peaci community

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

It’s an alright complex. Everybody minds their business, but management & maintenance aren’t the best. My bathroom ceilings leak occasionally & when I call maintenance they say that they’ll come back & fix the ceiling but never do. I still haven’t received screens for all of my windows although they said that the screens were already ordered in February & it is now December.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Since moving in at the end of November 2018 my stay has been completely comfortable. Brittany in the office was amazing with getting me the property location I really wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was ready for my move in date. She even followed up with me to make sure everything went well and any maintenance requests was taken care of in a applicable timeframe. I thank Brittany and staff for upholding to their community standards and mission statement. 5 Stars!

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Victoria Park apartment’s provide fast and helpful service when needed. Respectfull business, I’m very satisfied renting from them and haven’t had any issues.👍🏽

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I read a lot of negative reviews on this property, I haven't had any negitive experiences, the property is old and really need to be upgraded.. maintenance is pretty prompt and they do there best with what they have to work with.. The property is a cleaner then it has been in the past..A play area, dog park and garbage cans with poop bags would be a great start.. I suggest when a new resident moves in with a pet poop bags are provided as a welcome gift, to let them know cleaning up behind there pets is not an option.. And also a reminder to resident that's the garbage goes in the dumpster not next to it..