It's really quiet here and people stay to themselves but friendly which is a good thing. I would reccomend this place to my friends. The area is nice as well.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice, it’s clean. However there is hardly ever parking near my building. It really sucks to get off work and then have to walk so far to get to the building.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Me ha encantado mudarme aqui, solo me preocupa que anoche llegue 1.30 de la mañana y habia algun problema con el gate,estuvimos 5 autos como 20 minutos y solo pude entrar por donde alguien salio

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Taren was very helpful when I needed her during a emergency situation. She provided resources that was very useful and helpful. she is always very polite and keeps a friendly welcoming smile.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful and nice. The staff answer all the questions that the residents have. The maintenance team is very fast with fix maintenance problems.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I have been living in Victoria Park Apartment for a year with my teenage daughter and so far it has been good and neighbor respect me and my daughter

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Very reasonable pricing great pool area. Victoria park is also a gated community. Apartments very roomy and also inexpensive. Iwould recommend these appartments.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Great location and for a great price with two pools!!!! Always friendly neighbors. I do feel that a park should be added for the kids and maybe fix the tennis court.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I feel like no matter what my question is the office always has a answer and they are always smiling. They’re aren’t the best part of this community

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Has been a pleasant place to live, quiet most if the time, office staff nice, only thing I don't like is the rent hike each year but over all I enjoy living here.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Best apartment ever!! And the best part is the service, you just gotta lodge your mainly request on the app and then they arrive and fix it ASAP. I will always recommend this place!

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

My first few days were horrible trying to get situated in this apartment complex. I was excited to be relocating to a new area in Charles’s I’ve lived in the same location since I relocated 3yrs ago. There was misinformed information and a 1 day moving experience turned into a 5 day nightmare

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Dirty hallways. Front gate is always open. Was told 3 years ago that they are putting in a new kid's playground and still no playground. Any important paperwork is always stuck in my door and not emailed to me like I have requested many times.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Great staff .....love the indoor pool...the apartments do need to be updated as far as flooring counter tops and paint but over all it's a nice area

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The customer service is amazing. First impression was Christopher’s IMPECCABLE customer service. Roxanna’s customer service and experience, as well as her thorough. That ensures me I will have neighbors as thoroughly screened which provides for greater security.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The apartments here look great the pools are nice, the kitchens are refurbished, they have a gym for people who want to get a little work out in. All in all the Victoria park apartments is a nice place to live

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

The people here are very helpful and friendly we didn’t have any problems with finding the location and the apartments are very good with having enough space

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is a great place to be I do not like when the power goes out. The work out room is pretty cool too right along with the inside pool.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Great for the price, if I had a negative it would be the fact that we need a playground. We do have a lot of families with small children. Pools can get crowded

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Move in was smooth but some minor issues with the building that can be handled in the next few days. A lot of bugs out in the hallway but their all dead

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Its semi quiet here, just wish we had a coat closet to store jackets or vacuum, brooms, etc. Love that we have 2 pools (indoor and outdoor) and we also get package alert notifications

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

I've been living in Victoria Park for the last 4 or 5 years my experience living here has been challenging and rewarding. No public transportation. need a car but the grocery store and other stores are convenience.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance is a little slow.. Other than that.. It's a quiet neighborhood.. Nice neighbors.. Great place to live.. I would recommend to family and friends.

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

Nice area great community. Clean apartments and very friendly staff. Always welcoming. Would like for work orders that are requested to be done

Reply from Victoria Park Apartment Homes

It has been an experience . The community is very active ! I love how they are including the residents... they are doing a job fair which is amazing !