View at Mandarin

4.2

4.2

Wonderful, perfect for living, peaceful, amazing view, nice staff, if you request any service they come immediately, just love that place for living!
Since i have moved in on October 2020, there have been a couple of issues in the apartment thathave been resolved. I still have a couple of things that need to be done by management. Those things will be requested at a later time and date.
From the first time I went to the office, I was in love with this place. Very peaceful community, safe surroundings and great amenities. The location is convenient and desirable. Great place to call home.
Not as good as I imagined. The water bill is too high. They are not helpful at all. I would't choose it again. Houses old. No playground for kids.
Very quiet and pleasant community. Love it here. Moved in 5 years ago. Management is very accommodating and responds to your needs quickly.
I do love living here. The people are great and we have a great view in the back porch. It’s quite and nobody bothers you. I do recommend this place to anyone.
The apartment size is great and I like the layout. Granite countertops and stainless appliances are a huge plus. The entire property is beautiful and pretty quiet. I do wish repair tickets would be done a bit faster, but with a complex this size, I guess it’s understandable. My only strange issue is that my floors are not level, so tables, chairs wobble.
The apartment itself is very nice. I love my view. Moved from out of state and didn't get to see the place until I moved in. I was pleasantly surprised. Some issues with bugs. I figure it's a Florida thing. But pest control is at the apartments weekly. Communication with the office is okay. Could be better but they do get things taken care of. I enjoy living here for the most part!
The community is great and conveniently located to shopping and local schools. Common areas are well kept. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice apartment.
Living here is okay. The apartments look decently nice, there is a really nice lake and flowers and nature which I enjoy, and it’s quiet for the most part. However, I’ve had maintenance issues that were never fully resolved, and just had a “band aid” put on them, so to speak. Additionally, the ceilings are very thin, so I can hear everything my upstairs neighbors do. For the price though, it’s a pretty good deal. You get what you pay for.