View at Mandarin

4.2

4.2

Wish there was valet garbage or more places to throw your trash away. I also wish we could have some sort of spray to clean the gym equipment after we’re done using it. Besides that, great community to live in. Love it here!!
It’s a very nice place to stay. Location is very convenient. Office staff is nice and cooperative. Needs to improve on maintenance side. Overall good place to stay.
Very Lovely on the lake, the fountains work now, which attracts natural wildlife & i enjoy that. Staff is really helpful, i never worry about asking for assistance, Neighbors are a little loud, but it's okay . no one complains about my music being looud! ;)
The staff is very kind and easy to talk to. Quiet and clean community and friendly neighbors. The View at Madarin has a beautiful view. It's a great place to live!
Wonderful place, the view its fantastic, apartments comfortable, I love living in this place. The office people are friendly give a solution for everything you want
I love this community, its very quiet 🤫 and staffs are very friendly and professional. Only one little complaint one neighbor thinks that they are special they always park In handicapped parking, meaning that if you need it, cant use it .... other than that i love this place!
Very good, a nice place to live, very comfortable, the view it’s wonderful. A quiet place, peaceful, I would like to suggest to my friends too!
Staff made what should have been a stressful experience (choosing/leasing a new place during a covid lockdown) a relatively seamless one, and I love my new space!
My 3 star review needs to be clarified. MY apartment is dated and way overpriced (apx $200-250 pm) in its present condition. The location is stellar for highway access or for non drivers. On the positive the property grounds are really nice and well kept. THE MAINTENANCE CREW IS THE BEST IVE EVER BEEN WITH! Management is very good about taking care of issues in a prompt and expeditious manner. If my doors windows cabinets and walls were upgraded my unit would be a believable value. Neighbors are in general OK. Worth a look. Be safe be well.
Just great place to live. Very great I would say. Probably the best yeah i can say that too but is it really. Could be or could not be. Anyway im here for the reward lol