View at Mandarin

Quiet community, close to food,shopping, parks. We love the size and layout of our apartment and it is wonderful having a back deck and a nice sized yard for our own to play. The staff are always prompt with any requests and so friendly!
So far so good! Met the neighbors who were really nice, and love the community. The apartment it self has been great. I love being able to decorate the place and it’s starting to feel like home already
Since this is my 1st apartment I would rate this a very good place I would recommend these apartments for my friends and family members I have no will complaints of is just you know a very nice place to live
I have lived here now for years and it's a nice community, the apartments are in pretty good shape and all the staff are nice. Over the years it seems like the complex is getting better to so that makes me happy.
Really cute place, a few small issues, still waiting on maintenance to follow through with a few of the inputted requests. Nice neighbors, cute ducks, and overall quiet neighborhood.
I absolutely love my new home here. The neighborhood is quiet, well maintained and the staff is awesome. The location is perfect and only half an hour from work. I use to drive 76 miles one way. I have friends that use to live here and they loved it too.
I’ve been here for a year now and I must say my experience has been great! Rent might not be the cheapest but you get what u pay for. Maintenance and staff are fantastic and to top it off I have a beautiful view I wake up to
It been real good so far. I haven’t had no problems since I move in staff has been real friendly the apartment is nice and the area is clean and quiet
Living here was a wonderful choice! The neighborhood and neighbors are wonderful! The leasing office works with you and fully inform you so there’s no confusions.
Nice location & good neighborhood to stay In Jacksonville. Office staff is very cooperative. Need little improvement on maintenance & pest control side.