The property is lovely but we have had issues working with management and maintenance to get issues resolved. It's been frustrating, to say the least.

In the 8 months I’ve lived here so far, I’ve had no problems. Maintenance is prompt and hard working, pest control comes by weekly if need be, the complex (and pool) both stay clean. Really nice! I only don’t give them 5 stars because it’s a bit steeper in cost *worth it for the homebody, I’m sure.*

Great location and amenities. The lake is beautiful, staff are very easy to talk to. Only downside is some residents who dont pick up after pets.

The office staff are most friendly as compariedto places I have lived. Not a day goes by that a neighbor stops to see if I need some help (that's when I'm carrying something). Or just looking pitiful) . This is a very nice place to live and I would definitely recommend this as a good place to live start out and enjoy as you move along. Enjoy your time so go out

We Love it here! The lake view is beautiful and the community is very quiet and relaxing after a hard days work!! The office staff is extremely friendly and the maintenance staff is very timely!!

The staff is friendly. Maintenance gets things done quickly. They keep the grass cut and watered. I like that they put the extra lights in the parking lot. I just would like pest to come more often when it's summer time and not just every 3 months.

Great place. Everything has been good since I have moved in. The staff is great the neighbors are great. I have no complaints yet. Keep up the great job!

We have been here for a short while and absolutely love it .if we have an issue it is addressed immediately. The staff have been very easy to deal with . We recommend to any one looking to rent.

The community is nice and quite. Peaceful, great place to live with awesome management! Living in the executive, there’s just enough living space where you don’t feel claustrophobic but you can fill it and make it homey. Good prices for what you get.

I love over here because I fill safe and very good greenery. When any problem in my home and do compliment for that next day person came and he takes care for that.

Good place to meet people and get together. I moved from Ohio and everyone seems so friendly here. The layout of the cities is fairly easy to get around.

I like to stay at viera at mandarin. I like the location of this apartment most. All the amenities are good. Little bit improvement needed on maintenance side.

Great features around the neighborhood. Office staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Neighborhood is kept up well and is well manicured. Maintenance are quick and prompt. Paint could be better and popcorn ceilings are gross.

The View at Mandarin is a great and safe place to live! The neighbors are friendly, the staff is very nice, and the school is the best! It’s a really great place to live with the little ones.

The View @ Mandarin has been an excellent home choice for me. The staff are always friendly and helpfully. The grounds are maintained and kept. It's also a great location to various locations and routes.

So far so good. Only been there since Feb 1st. Reported one problem and maintenance responded quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to communicate with.

I love my apartment complex. I like the pools, dog park, gym and the beauty of it. It's so peaceful here too a majority of the time as well!

I can only refer to the 2 units I have resided in the last 4+ years. Units are worn and dated. If not for the location I would say way overpriced. But just overpriced. Maintenance staff is one of the best I have seen in years. Grounds need to be attended to for pet waste and trash. Quality of residents is declining noticeably. Front office is attentive and friendly

absolutely fantastic location. so close to 295 and san jose. Very close to central mandarin and southside. Also very close to 95 making it very easy to get to and start going north or south as needed.

If you submit a ticket, they fix your problem the next day most of the time. Very friendly staff. They keep the grass cut and keep everything looking nice and neat outside.

We’ve enjoyed every day since we have been here in October 2018. Quiet and pleasant community!! Enjoy the lake view!! Hoping the fountain starts working-because that would be beautiful especially in the spring and summer!!

The grounds are well maintained and the staff is great. Any issues we've had have been dealt with no issues and extremely quickly. Anything going around is always explained as well.

The property is great. The property managers/ office staff is great. The maintenance team leaves MUCH to be desired. The apartment itself needs more work. We have been battling roaches and ants since we moved in. It’s gotten a little better since they had to smoke bomb the guy upstairs out 🙄. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out before it’s time to renew

It is a very clean place and very respectable! The office always does nice things for the residents. Maitnence Is always on top of things the supervisor is great!

This is a lovely well maintained community. The staff is professional and friendly. Our maintenance crew is top notch. Requests for service are handled immediately.