View at Mandarin

Good place to live. Maintenance is always responding quickly to work orders and always parking. Sometimes it’s up in the air what kind of neighbor you get which would be the only problem I have.
I had an enjoyable experience while living here. The staff was always friendly and the maintenance were responsive as well. I enjoyed the gym and pool.
It’s been very quiet, neighbors are nice and I have had no issues. I’ve only had issues with Comcast. The complex immediately took care of any issues I’ve had. It’s a lot of steps lol but it’s nice and quiet and I like it.
Love my apartment, location, my neighbors, amenities and management. Going on 6 years and never had an issue. Maintenance takes care of any issues in a timely matter. Office staff friendly and have handled the covid virus very well. This is family to me.
The grounds are beautiful and the leasing staff and maintenance staff are very helpful. However, I have had a consistent problem with pests (ants, roaches) in my apartment.
I enjoy living here because the location is so convenient. No issues with neighbors or noise. Maintenance requests are handled quickly and office staff are helpful.
Nice and quiet place to stay. Assistants are very helpful. But I would suggest a playground for kids. The amentitier are clean a cozy. The houses are good, but I would prefer tiles instead plastic.
I really appreciate how the maintenance department keeps the apartment grounds clean, especially around the garbage disposal areas. I think the office staff continues to do their best with all the pandemic restrictions that has been difficult
I have lived here for exactly 1 week today and so far, so good! Apt is a lot nicer than my last one.. but with old saint Augustine rd right next to my building in particular, it can get kinda noisy rather frequently during the daytime but then calms towards dark so it isn't too bad. Besides that, I have no complaints😊
I moved here in May.... so far i love ❤️ it.... very quiet 🤫 and clean 🧽 nice area and grocery store 🏬 are close by. Very convenient! Neighbor are nice 👍