I absolutely love my new home here. The neighborhood is quiet, well maintained and the staff is awesome. The location is perfect and only half an hour from work. I use to drive 76 miles one way. I have friends that use to live here and they loved it too.

I’ve been here for a year now and I must say my experience has been great! Rent might not be the cheapest but you get what u pay for. Maintenance and staff are fantastic and to top it off I have a beautiful view I wake up to

It been real good so far. I haven’t had no problems since I move in staff has been real friendly the apartment is nice and the area is clean and quiet

Living here was a wonderful choice! The neighborhood and neighbors are wonderful! The leasing office works with you and fully inform you so there’s no confusions.

Nice location & good neighborhood to stay In Jacksonville. Office staff is very cooperative. Need little improvement on maintenance & pest control side.

Resigned lease and love it here! Would recommend to anyone! Very quiet and cozy! Beautiful lake view! Staff is great! No maintenance issues in the past year -But the guys are friendly and speedy when asked to replace a/c filter

I recently moved in less than two weeks ago. My experience so far has been great. The location is great. Any concerns or maintenance issues I have are handled quickly.

I am pleased with the fast, efficient and timely service here at The View. The only thing that I would suggest, is for maintenance workers, to make sure they clean up after repairs/certain work orders are completed (ac filter changes can sometimes leave debris on the floor, such as remnants and pieces of drywall). Other than that, fantastic job!!

I love the apartments. Cute, spacious, and the office staff is wonderful! Christina was extremely helpful with the moving process as we moved from out of state.

The View at Mandarin is a nice place to live. apartments are located near two grocery stores , fast food and a drug store within walking distance along with a little shopping center and a couple nice places to eat in the area. The office staff is very attentive and Kendra is great. Call in a problem and they’re here that day to fix it. The maintenance men are very knowledgeable and so helpful when there are problems. I’ve called a couple times and the problem was fixed immediately. So far I have enjoyed living here and it’s easy to relax because apartments are quiet. I haven’t been to the pool but they look really nice and inviting. I haven’t been to the workout area either but looks like a great place to tone up. The surroundings around the apartment are well-kept and look nice all the time. I am disabled and there are three handicap parking spaces right around the building I’m in so parking is not a problem and it’s easy access to the apartment. When I moved in I explained the disability and the office was great. They accommodated me and my needs so my life is much easier living here. I definitely would recommend The View at Mandarin to single people or to families. The apartments are near public and private schools and quick access to the interstate.

Everyone here is friendly. I am happy with the apartment. I have more room here than in the last one bedroom I rented. The washer/dryer are a nice size and I loves the floors. I feel safe here which is a top priority for me at my age.

The community is convienantly located to all access of personal needs. The apartment staff is great and the maintenance team is always there working for you. Lawn maintenance is kept up and cleaned.

We have been here for 10 months and love it here. Anytime we have an issue with all the offices taken care of immediately. And the office staff have been great.

Good place n great location to stay...Main office staff is very cooperative n helpful...Need little bit improvement on cleaning & maintenance side...

Great location it is near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores and near the interstate. It seems to be a nice quiet area with a great staff.

So far has been good maintenance worked on things seen on inspection property is kept clean management was very friendly construction on back stairs has been a little noisy but to be expected and they are almost completed

Reply from View at Mandarin

In the 8 months I’ve lived here so far, I’ve had no problems. Maintenance is prompt and hard working, pest control comes by weekly if need be, the complex (and pool) both stay clean. Really nice! I only don’t give them 5 stars because it’s a bit steeper in cost *worth it for the homebody, I’m sure.*

Great location and amenities. The lake is beautiful, staff are very easy to talk to. Only downside is some residents who dont pick up after pets.

The office staff are most friendly as compariedto places I have lived. Not a day goes by that a neighbor stops to see if I need some help (that's when I'm carrying something). Or just looking pitiful) . This is a very nice place to live and I would definitely recommend this as a good place to live start out and enjoy as you move along. Enjoy your time so go out

We Love it here! The lake view is beautiful and the community is very quiet and relaxing after a hard days work!! The office staff is extremely friendly and the maintenance staff is very timely!!

The staff is friendly. Maintenance gets things done quickly. They keep the grass cut and watered. I like that they put the extra lights in the parking lot. I just would like pest to come more often when it's summer time and not just every 3 months.

Great place. Everything has been good since I have moved in. The staff is great the neighbors are great. I have no complaints yet. Keep up the great job!

We have been here for a short while and absolutely love it .if we have an issue it is addressed immediately. The staff have been very easy to deal with . We recommend to any one looking to rent.

The community is nice and quite. Peaceful, great place to live with awesome management! Living in the executive, there’s just enough living space where you don’t feel claustrophobic but you can fill it and make it homey. Good prices for what you get.

I love over here because I fill safe and very good greenery. When any problem in my home and do compliment for that next day person came and he takes care for that.