We have been here for 10 months and love it here. Anytime we have an issue with all the offices taken care of immediately. And the office staff have been great.

Good place n great location to stay...Main office staff is very cooperative n helpful...Need little bit improvement on cleaning & maintenance side...

Great location it is near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores and near the interstate. It seems to be a nice quiet area with a great staff.

So far has been good maintenance worked on things seen on inspection property is kept clean management was very friendly construction on back stairs has been a little noisy but to be expected and they are almost completed

Reply from View at Mandarin

In the 8 months I’ve lived here so far, I’ve had no problems. Maintenance is prompt and hard working, pest control comes by weekly if need be, the complex (and pool) both stay clean. Really nice! I only don’t give them 5 stars because it’s a bit steeper in cost *worth it for the homebody, I’m sure.*

Great location and amenities. The lake is beautiful, staff are very easy to talk to. Only downside is some residents who dont pick up after pets.

The office staff are most friendly as compariedto places I have lived. Not a day goes by that a neighbor stops to see if I need some help (that's when I'm carrying something). Or just looking pitiful) . This is a very nice place to live and I would definitely recommend this as a good place to live start out and enjoy as you move along. Enjoy your time so go out

We Love it here! The lake view is beautiful and the community is very quiet and relaxing after a hard days work!! The office staff is extremely friendly and the maintenance staff is very timely!!

The staff is friendly. Maintenance gets things done quickly. They keep the grass cut and watered. I like that they put the extra lights in the parking lot. I just would like pest to come more often when it's summer time and not just every 3 months.

Great place. Everything has been good since I have moved in. The staff is great the neighbors are great. I have no complaints yet. Keep up the great job!

We have been here for a short while and absolutely love it .if we have an issue it is addressed immediately. The staff have been very easy to deal with . We recommend to any one looking to rent.

The community is nice and quite. Peaceful, great place to live with awesome management! Living in the executive, there’s just enough living space where you don’t feel claustrophobic but you can fill it and make it homey. Good prices for what you get.

I love over here because I fill safe and very good greenery. When any problem in my home and do compliment for that next day person came and he takes care for that.

Good place to meet people and get together. I moved from Ohio and everyone seems so friendly here. The layout of the cities is fairly easy to get around.

I like to stay at viera at mandarin. I like the location of this apartment most. All the amenities are good. Little bit improvement needed on maintenance side.

Great features around the neighborhood. Office staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Neighborhood is kept up well and is well manicured. Maintenance are quick and prompt. Paint could be better and popcorn ceilings are gross.

The View at Mandarin is a great and safe place to live! The neighbors are friendly, the staff is very nice, and the school is the best! It’s a really great place to live with the little ones.

The View @ Mandarin has been an excellent home choice for me. The staff are always friendly and helpfully. The grounds are maintained and kept. It's also a great location to various locations and routes.

So far so good. Only been there since Feb 1st. Reported one problem and maintenance responded quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to communicate with.

I love my apartment complex. I like the pools, dog park, gym and the beauty of it. It's so peaceful here too a majority of the time as well!

absolutely fantastic location. so close to 295 and san jose. Very close to central mandarin and southside. Also very close to 95 making it very easy to get to and start going north or south as needed.

If you submit a ticket, they fix your problem the next day most of the time. Very friendly staff. They keep the grass cut and keep everything looking nice and neat outside.

We’ve enjoyed every day since we have been here in October 2018. Quiet and pleasant community!! Enjoy the lake view!! Hoping the fountain starts working-because that would be beautiful especially in the spring and summer!!

The grounds are well maintained and the staff is great. Any issues we've had have been dealt with no issues and extremely quickly. Anything going around is always explained as well.

The property is great. The property managers/ office staff is great. The maintenance team leaves MUCH to be desired. The apartment itself needs more work. We have been battling roaches and ants since we moved in. It’s gotten a little better since they had to smoke bomb the guy upstairs out 🙄. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out before it’s time to renew