So far so good. Only been there since Feb 1st. Reported one problem and maintenance responded quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to communicate with.

I love my apartment complex. I like the pools, dog park, gym and the beauty of it. It's so peaceful here too a majority of the time as well!

I can only refer to the 2 units I have resided in the last 4+ years. Units are worn and dated. If not for the location I would say way overpriced. But just overpriced. Maintenance staff is one of the best I have seen in years. Grounds need to be attended to for pet waste and trash. Quality of residents is declining noticeably. Front office is attentive and friendly

If you submit a ticket, they fix your problem the next day most of the time. Very friendly staff. They keep the grass cut and keep everything looking nice and neat outside.

We’ve enjoyed every day since we have been here in October 2018. Quiet and pleasant community!! Enjoy the lake view!! Hoping the fountain starts working-because that would be beautiful especially in the spring and summer!!

The grounds are well maintained and the staff is great. Any issues we've had have been dealt with no issues and extremely quickly. Anything going around is always explained as well.

It is a very clean place and very respectable! The office always does nice things for the residents. Maitnence Is always on top of things the supervisor is great!

This is a lovely well maintained community. The staff is professional and friendly. Our maintenance crew is top notch. Requests for service are handled immediately.

Moved in over a month and my experience has been great , maintenance is quick and staff is very helpful! OH my view is breath taking !!! 5 stars so far ☺️

The environment is clean and safe, very relaxing too... I really enjoy living here...Offline staff is super friendly, helpful and very professional...

Great office staff and maintenance staff. The grounds are wonderful for walking your pet. The residents here are friendly and you get the feel of home here. Thanks View@Mandarin!

Great so far!! Very quick responses for any questions or maintenance work! Management is great!! So are the leasing consultants! Very quiet!

I have been here for two months now and have absolutely loved it! It is quiet and peaceful! Any trouble I’ve had the office and maintenance has taken care of it in a quick and timely manner! My apartment is the perfect size for me and my pup!

Nice community. My move in was smooth. Kim was very nice and her follow up prior, during, and afterwards was impeccable. There was a little delay with maintenance after move in but it was taken care of and I am satisfied.

The pond near the gazibo has a bad smell and about 50 dead fish washed up or floating in it . Other than that the staff and resident life has been amazing thank you for all the help to make this place , a great living enivorment for first residents .

We’re still new to Viera, but so far: pest control and maintenance are prompt and respectful, the amenities are fairly well-kept, and the location is a bonus!

I haven't actually moved in yet but my experience so far has been wonderful. Before choosing this specific location, I searched for many months but always kept running into the same thing here in jacksonville....either the apartment itself was litteraly a shoe box for over $1000 or if get the "oh this is your rate now because its peak season". Honestly, I've never heard that answer before but hearing that just made my skin crawl. So long story short, I didn't even get a chance to see the apartment inside due to my crazy long hours at work. I saw the virtual video, filled out the app and spoke with management the very next day who assured me that what I saw it exactly how the apartment will look and was less than $1000 which includes the dog fee. I've driven by several times and on different days of the and never see any unusual activities or skiddish people...its just quite and calm. Exactly the atmosphere I was looking for! My move in date is this Saturday, so I hope my boggle Bella will be happy in her new home!! :)

I enjoy living here. Being close to grocery stores and shopping is important to me. Also close to my childrens schools makes it a top choice

I really like living at viera at mandarin which is why I have resigned my lease for another year. They hold fun activities and over all 8ts a nice community and the staff in the office are always great too

Very happy with the community overall. Staff is exceptional- always professional and a pleasure to deal with. I only have two items that bother me. 1) Dumpsters should have a wall around them. Very unattractive sitting out open. 2) Parking huge trucks and boats - these should be offsite.

A very nice place to live. Its pretty quiet and the residents are nice. The grounds are very well kept. The maintenance guys are on task. I have NO COMPLAINTS.

Very responsive maintenance staff, pleasant leasing agents. The location is close to everything and the grounds are well maintained. Love the water features.

From what I've seen so far- it's amazing here! They have two pools, a 24 fitness center, and a place to walk my dog! Plus they're so nice and it looks so clean!

Absolutely fantastic location. The grounds are very well maintained. Very easy to get onto the highway and then to any part of the city. Very close to many grocery stores and other desirable things.

I just moved in but have already had come to find out that Viera at mandarin is a wonderful place to live where they care for the residents deeply