View at Mandarin

4.2

4.2

Todo me encanta , y ni hablar de la tranquilidad que se vive, súper bien ubicado ya que cerca de los supermercados, tiendas, banco, gasolineras, escuelas, ect. Gracias por la oportunidad de pertenecer a esta comunidad.
Maintenance is really responsive, it’s an overall very quiet neighborhood filled with families. I appreciate the space that’s given. Any problems are taken care of quickly.
All is good. Staff and maintenance are professional courteous and responsive to any issues or questions we might have. The updates that have been made are appreciated and enjoyed.
So far it’s been quiet and cozy. A few issues when moved in but 95% were taken care of promptly. The staff was so nice and pleasant! I haven’t toured the grounds yet but my view is great
Por que he solicitado que pir favor me reparen el icemaker y nada aun, el dishwasher igual. No me gusta que la pila de agua del Lago no funcione
They property is well maintained. Maintenance prompt and professional. I am overall happy with my experience and would recommend it to anyone looking.
It's been a wonderful experience so far. I love the views every morning when I wake up and when I go to sleep. Even on a rainy day, it's beautiful.
Apartments are nice and outside landscape is really beautiful and clean, i love the pool, maintenance work fast and Kendra is super nice 👍 ❤️ 😊
I lived here for four years and this last year the office has not been good. The grass has been getting long every week and people that don’t live here keep using the pool. Which makes it hard for residents to use it. Office does not address this. I do like our neighbors and the apartment just property upkeep is declining.
Great, peaceful and comfortable, the view from my apartment is also very nice. The pricing is not bad either works great for me with the income I have