Never have had any problems, besides wasp issues at our patio and the pothole that doesn't seem to be getting fixed by the office. Everything else has been done timely

I feel as though pest control could use an improvement, but otherwise, all is great. Customer service is fantastic and the grounds are well maintained.

Great location, nice staff and good basic amenities but maintenance issues are not easily addressed. There seems to be a lack of communication and ownership for basic concerns. Overall I am happy living here but move in experience tainted my opinion a bit.

Love living here. Everyone is efficient in need of assistance. Like the community events. Wish there were more though. Good neighbors. Friendly.

You're doing a great job. My maintenance requests were answered almost immediately and were very helpful. The staff is helpful and the complex is nice

I love the community it's a great place everyone is pretty friendly and I'm very happy with the choice I made to move in and make this my new home

My cabinet sliver handed is still not fix yet. I have requested it to be fix seen I moved in. Apart from that everything is working and functioning well.

I have a few things that need attention but for the most part everything is good. The ceiling in the hall bathroom needs attention. The washer makes am awful noise.

Awesome staff - office people and maintenance are great. If there's an issue they are quick to fix it. They handle it all professionally and are very understanding when problems come up.

Lil more effort on pesticide treatment is needed, else you are doing a great job. Good gardens around. Pools are neat. Gym should be have some stuff.

Wonderful can't wait to move in ! Cindy made everything a breeze being my first time applying for an apartment & walking me through the process

Very lovely apts. Had a few complications getting in. But other than that. I love it! Very comfortable so far and quiet. First apt with washer and dryer hook up. Such a plus!

You are doing really good the respnse time for a service request can still be improved but the pace at which you are catering the request is still commendable

Overall the community is very pleasant to live in. There are several areas where the fence need to be repaired as people just walk through the open spaces.

The community is constantly improving since the new owners came in last year. Quick maintenance response times and lots of new fun activities.

Always room for improvement but management and maintenance are doing a great job. Terrific area to live, shops and dining within walking distance !!!

Amazing job! I can't really complain bout anything. Always enjoy seeing all the smiling faces in the front office whenever I have a package waiting for me.

I think you guys are doing a great job. The attention to detail you have for your tenants is greatly appreciated. Although no management company is perfect, I feel that you strive to do the best you can to make sure all our concerns are delt with in a timely manner.

Need to IMPOSE ON COMMUNITY RULES! Otherwise sos with the exception of the maintenance crew and service...OUTSTANDING! Rates are a little high but that is trumped by the location i guess.

Past few years it went down. When I first lived here it was quite. Then new managment came in and let ANYONE in. I saw someone try to shoot another person on my porch Sunday evening. Now there's another owner and they pretend these apartments are "luxury" not at all.

Pest control needs work and attention. Many many Spiders and spider eggs around the upper levels of units. Disappointing considering extra pest control charge. Otherwise great all around.

So far we love this complex. It is a huge upgrade from previous apartments. My only complaint is living on the ground level, you will hear just about everything your neighbors are doing. Especially ours.

More communication, still waiting to be told if we can use our fireplace or not. And some noise issues at night st the pool, people sit there past 11 p.m.

Love the location and the property is beautiful! My lake view is awesome! Neighbors have been friendly and considerate. Very happy here! Close to everything

Great apartments love the different floor plans and the staff is very nice and are very quick to fix anything that may need it. I'm glade I made the choice to live here