View at Mandarin

Never have had any problems, besides wasp issues at our patio and the pothole that doesn't seem to be getting fixed by the office. Everything else has been done timely
I feel as though pest control could use an improvement, but otherwise, all is great. Customer service is fantastic and the grounds are well maintained.
Great location, nice staff and good basic amenities but maintenance issues are not easily addressed. There seems to be a lack of communication and ownership for basic concerns. Overall I am happy living here but move in experience tainted my opinion a bit.
Love living here. Everyone is efficient in need of assistance. Like the community events. Wish there were more though. Good neighbors. Friendly.
You're doing a great job. My maintenance requests were answered almost immediately and were very helpful. The staff is helpful and the complex is nice
I love the community it's a great place everyone is pretty friendly and I'm very happy with the choice I made to move in and make this my new home
My cabinet sliver handed is still not fix yet. I have requested it to be fix seen I moved in. Apart from that everything is working and functioning well.
I have a few things that need attention but for the most part everything is good. The ceiling in the hall bathroom needs attention. The washer makes am awful noise.
Awesome staff - office people and maintenance are great. If there's an issue they are quick to fix it. They handle it all professionally and are very understanding when problems come up.
Lil more effort on pesticide treatment is needed, else you are doing a great job. Good gardens around. Pools are neat. Gym should be have some stuff.