View at Mandarin

1 star
Past few years it went down. When I first lived here it was quite. Then new managment came in and let ANYONE in. I saw someone try to shoot another person on my porch Sunday evening. Now there's another owner and they pretend these apartments are "luxury" not at all.
My sink was broken, my washer was broken and the air conditioning sounds like a jet plane. I can also hear the cars driving by in my room while i sleep.
the community is great, the people are very friendly, they take very good care of the grounds but the maintenance staff could do significantly better.
absolutely fantastic location. so close to 295 and san jose. Very close to central mandarin and southside. Also very close to 95 making it very easy to get to and start going north or south as needed.
The property is great. The property managers/ office staff is great. The maintenance team leaves MUCH to be desired. The apartment itself needs more work. We have been battling roaches and ants since we moved in. It’s gotten a little better since they had to smoke bomb the guy upstairs out 🙄. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out before it’s time to renew
Need to IMPOSE ON COMMUNITY RULES! Otherwise sos with the exception of the maintenance crew and service...OUTSTANDING! Rates are a little high but that is trumped by the location i guess.
Tell us about your resident experience. I won't be renewing my lease. I'm sure the same amenities, noise levels, maintenance and upkeep can be found elsewhere for a price that much more reasonable and equitable.
I guess it's a bias because I currently do not have a downstairs neighbor, so my apartment is very, ultra quiet and I don't stress about disturbing them. The smoke from the first floor apartment manages to get into my bathroom. (It's ONLY in the bathroom - not the door way, not the foyer, not the stair well...there's some kind of air ventilation leak). My neighbors, who seem very pleasant and nice and French, have a child of many temper tantrums Ha. That kid must be going through terrible twos x 1000! It's a nightly screaming fest. For the most part, I don't hear it and it isn't a big deal, but I sympathize with the neighbor below them. Amenties are weak compared to other apartments I looked into prior to choosing this one for the location. I could have gotten an apartment for $100 that included valet trash pick-up, car wash station, and a much larger dog park (seriously, that 10x10 space is a dog "park?" I chose Viera because of location, I didn't want to live on the 2nd floor, and the staff made me feel confident with their professionalism and personality. The maintenance crew is great, friendly, quick, and unobtrusive.
Really cute place, a few small issues, still waiting on maintenance to follow through with a few of the inputted requests. Nice neighbors, cute ducks, and overall quiet neighborhood.
Great location and property and staff. When I moved in though, I had a place infested with fleas, a bunch of broken items within the apartment. Put the working orders in and the next day, they claimed to have fixed it by sending an email stating that. I got back home and it wasn’t fixed and it took them about 2 weeks and 3 phone calls for them to actually fix it.