View at Mandarin

4.2

4.2

Well one of the neighbors plays loud music late night which isn't not very nice when ur trying to sleep. For the price expected alot nicer and no state of the art system Smart Home like advertised. Other issues that hopefully will be addressed quickly.
Everybody seems nice and friendly. So overall a warming and welcoming experience. Fantastic space and scenery and the view is amazing. Can't wait to see where the future goes here.
Just a few issues that are being taken care of. They have been on top of getting it under control since I have moved in. Management and Maintenance have always answered my call and answer concerns within a day or two.
Es un lugar hermoso y muy tranquilo todo esta serca las escuelas y las tiendas están todos muy bien ubicados tengo unos meses bebiendo en estos apartamentos y me encanta no e tenido problemas alguno gracias a Dios
Apt is fine but I wish we would be given more than just a one day notice for an inspection , especially when you insist on our animals being locked up. People need time to make arrangements when it comes to their animals, a day just isn’t enough.
If you’re looking for a nice, clean and quiet place to live: this is THE place for you. Having the opportunity to walk surrounded by nature and hear the songs of red cardinals is a plus.
This place is pretty perfect for me as a single person. A couple of oversights in quality, like sticky and nearly broken cabinets, not-so-great caulking, and holes in the screens on the windows and doors... BUT the appliances are really nice, I love the layout, and you can’t beat the views, no pun intended. :-)
The community is multi-cultural and welcome to all. There is a great balance varying ages of the residents. We have dog lovers, cat lovers, bird lovers, and plant lovers. Most of the community has an avid interest in keeping the area clean/pretty. The grounds are well manicured and well thought out. The traffic flow is extremely functional. The location every shoppers dream. Paradise is a nice word for it.
Is's a great place to live. Lived here for 3 years, Moved out once and came back just because of the peace and comfortable place of this apartaments. Love it!!
Staff is amazing. They all make us feel very welcomed and make our experience in the community a thousand times better. They are always very helpful and help us through the phone every time.