View at Mandarin

The best place to live I would suggest it to everyone. The best place to live I would suggest it to everyone. The best place to live I would suggest it to everyone.
Place is a great place to live. Grass is always cut and there is always parking. Any problems in the apartment maintenance is on top of it and the view is great.
My sink was broken, my washer was broken and the air conditioning sounds like a jet plane. I can also hear the cars driving by in my room while i sleep.
Lake view is awesome and is near to everything, the apartment is comfortable and beautiful The employees are so very kind and the pool looks clean and fun
The View at Mandarin has the sweetest office staff- always prompt & helpful. Maintenance is always available, most of the time within the hour of request. Not to mention we love the location & love love love having a nice, quiet and clean pool.
My experience so far has been absolutely perfect! The office rep. who helped us with our apartment was very friendly and went out of her way to help us move in faster. So far everything is spot on, we love the hardwood floors and granite coutertops. Thank you for what you do!
We just moved in a few weeks ago and we are so happy with everything. Front office staff is always super friendly. The grounds are so pretty and always kept up.
It been a real pleasure living here love the apartment and the renovation that was done to the apartments. And the staff has been really nice
Good customer service! The location of the apartment is great as it is accessible to the supermarkets, gym, church etc. The place was renovated, Love the beautiful lake. The only thing we don't like is the area for trash each building should have a separate recycle and trash so it will be comfy for the residents not to go in the other side of the building.
Very lovely place to live. The appartment are new, a very good neighborhood and the office people are always nice. I have been living here since 2019