So far it’s really great! I enjoy the amenities provided at the apartment as well as it’s location in respect to the Baylor campus. The reserved parking is also really handy!

I have enjoyed my time at the view so far. What stands out about it the most is the amenities, distance from the school, and the staff. I am definitely pleased with the view on 10th

It has been a great experience. Every time I need help/have a request, staff is friendly and prompt. They are always happy to answer my questions. The complex stays clean, and I never have problems with noise.

I have lived here at the view for a year now and renewwed my lease. I have had very few problems living here. Management is Very friendly and welcoming. Maintainance is quick to respond to anything that is needed and will get the job done. Overall a great place to live

Great place to live. All inclusive for a great price. Staff is helpful and friendly and they are always so quick to answer my questions. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues we have in the apartment. I feel safe and cared for here.

Reply from View on 10th

I really enjoy living in the View. The printer and the computers in the computer room are sometimes faulty, but other than that great place to stay.

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live, because it is cheaper and almost as nice as the other luxury housing choices around campus. Amenities may not be as nice as some of the other places, but are certainly adequate and perform the needed function

Reply from View on 10th

This place has been amazing. I appreciate them working with us and always being friendly. There is free coffee, a gorgeous pool and hot, and a lots to do around here.

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live! The only complain of mine is how thin the walls are..I can hear the apartment next to me's conversations while I'm in my room.

Reply from View on 10th

I love that it’s it’s walkable distance from Baylor University’s campus so I don’t ave to worry when I miss the bus. The price I’m paying is a little higher then I would like but it’s overall a nice place to live in.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff is super friendly and helpful. Maintenance team is very efficient. All the appliances work well. Hot tub was cold sometimes but other than that, everything was nice.

Reply from View on 10th

I like how the building is set up in the apartment style. I like how clean it is and how kempt it is. I like how updated the apartments are.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff has been helpful with any of my questions while signing my lease and before moving in. The facility is clean and well taken care of.

Reply from View on 10th

phenom. the staff has been awesome getting to know and all the opportunities they've taken advantage of in helping me. I would definitely recommend this complex to another student.

Reply from View on 10th

From the moment I stepped on the apartment site I knew this would be a perfect living option for me and from what I've heard from people it is a really nice place to live so I'm only assuming I'm going to love it.

Reply from View on 10th

Great apartment community after living in the dorms! Staff is always super friendly and accommodating! I enjoyed living here during my sophomore year.

Reply from View on 10th

Awesome community! I love it and everyone is so kind. Also easy to sign the lease and the process was very simple! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

Reply from View on 10th

When I signed my lease, the experience was made super easy and convenient for my friends and me! We even got a great deal on our rent and any questions we had were answered thoroughly.

Reply from View on 10th

Y'all actually clean 10/10. My friends live at Park place and it's disgusting most of the time. I also appreciate stuff like this which gives more opportunities to residents.

Reply from View on 10th

I like living in the apartment. There are nice staff, good study environment, and living environment. The only thing I think the view can improve is its gym. The sports equipment is old.

Reply from View on 10th

Have not moved in yet, but everyone seems friendly and accommodating. I am looking forward to moving in this August!! It seems well taken care of and has a good atmosphere between residents and management.

Reply from View on 10th

My tour was fantastic. Will be living there next semester for sure. The management seemed extremely friendly and the facility was very clean.

Reply from View on 10th

So far my resident experience has been a very positive one. I have enjoyed getting to live at the view on tenth and have had good interactions with the staff.

Reply from View on 10th

Wonderful location (5 min walking distance to campus), own rooms/bathrooms for privacy, convenient and helpful amenities (workout center, study areas, free printing, coffee machine, beautiful pool), and incredibly efficient and friendly maintenance. Also, the parking garage helps with safety - although I wish they would allow people to park on any floor & that they'd put safety mirrors in on the top two floors where there are often crazy drivers. I recommend living at The View! I did for 3 years and really enjoyed my experience there.

Reply from View on 10th

I've been living at the View for 2 years and have had an amazing experience. The residents are kind, the area is clean, and amenities are great. Management is amazing and always responds in a timely manner.