View on 10th
4.38 stars1,011 Reviews

1,011 Reviews

1,011 Reviews

I’m living here for all of my off-campus years because the location is good, the amenities are convenient, and the rooms are nice. My only complaint is that the rent suddenly increased next year.
The View is safe and its pretty close to campus! The room I had was big and very clean which I was very surprised by as it looks almost new. The staff here is very friendly and they usually are ready to help out or have a nice conversation with. My roommates have their own separate rooms which I like because I love my privacy. The wifi could be better but I have a relatively stable connection. Also next year's renewal leasing price is a disappointment.
I love it here! Great people. Great Amenities. Friendly leasing staff. Safe location especially at night, and walking distance from campus.
It’s alright for a first apartment. The water smells like sulfur when you first use it after summer. But the landscaping is nice and the distance from school is convenient.
Apartment is very clean and has good amenities. The staff is absolutely amazing and very understanding in regards to the COVID pandemic. They have been taking all the precautions to ensure the safety of the residents here at The View, making our experience much more comfortable. Maintenance is also very on top of work orders, getting requests done both efficiently and effectively. Highly recommend living here!
Everyone seems nice and friendly! Our neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves and bring cookies over a few weeks into the semester! I've enjoyed getting to pet some really cute dogs, too!
Amazing staff! Great location! Highly recommend! Everyone has been very helpful including the residents! The gym is very nice compared to other student housing!
The apartment has been great! Maintenance is quick, the pool is fun, the courtyard is perfect for studying, and it’s so nice to call a place my own at the end of a long day. The only issue I have is with the irregularity of the wifi. Especially being online, this is sometimes an issue with classes.
I really like the community and location of the apartment. The amenities and price are also good. The only thing I have found to be an issue for me is the wifi as it frequently cuts out during my classes. Also there isn’t much cabinet space in the kitchen. Other than that, it’s quiet, modern, and overall a really nice place to live!
I honestly really like it here. My room and bathroom are the perfect size. The location is great because I can walk straight to class without it taking forever. I feel extremely safe