My tour was fantastic. Will be living there next semester for sure. The management seemed extremely friendly and the facility was very clean.

Reply from View on 10th

So far my resident experience has been a very positive one. I have enjoyed getting to live at the view on tenth and have had good interactions with the staff.

Reply from View on 10th

Wonderful location (5 min walking distance to campus), own rooms/bathrooms for privacy, convenient and helpful amenities (workout center, study areas, free printing, coffee machine, beautiful pool), and incredibly efficient and friendly maintenance. Also, the parking garage helps with safety - although I wish they would allow people to park on any floor & that they'd put safety mirrors in on the top two floors where there are often crazy drivers. I recommend living at The View! I did for 3 years and really enjoyed my experience there.

Reply from View on 10th

I've been living at the View for 2 years and have had an amazing experience. The residents are kind, the area is clean, and amenities are great. Management is amazing and always responds in a timely manner.

Reply from View on 10th

My resident experience has been really positive so far. You guys have been super responsive and helpful throughout my whole lease process. I even needed to switch roommates, and you guys were so nice and helpful! 10 out of 10!

Reply from View on 10th

pretty solid. Haven't actually moved in yet though. honestly I took a tour and thought the people were nice and it seemed really great. I like pools.

Reply from View on 10th

great. i cant wait to live at the view and can’t wait to get my stuff moved in in a couple weeks and start living there full time. so excited!

Reply from View on 10th

Despite some issues during move-in day, the staff were very friendly and helpful & went out of their way to ensure that the move-in process was as smooth as possible.

Reply from View on 10th

I move in a couple days from now and after a tour and time taken to explain rules, amenities and resident benefits i was really excited and the place is breathe taking.

Reply from View on 10th

The view is an amazing place and has wonderful amenities. The apartments are nice and cozy and makes you feel right at home. The staff is super friendly and caring.

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed my time here at the view. The staff is really helpful and the community is great. It is very confident how close it is to campus.

clean, well furnished pool and gym areas, quiet, spacious, welcoming atmosphere and extensive safety measures, definitely glad I signed at The View! Crowded parking and slow internet are my only complaints.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s been great. Living at the view with my friends has been such a blast. With most of the amenities paid for, it’s not much at all to live in such a luxurious place

Reply from View on 10th

Living at The View on 10th has been an awesome experience! The staff is very helpful and the amenities are awesome! I highly recommend this apartment complex!

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the view has been great! They are very quick with maintenance when we need it and the staff is super nice. I recommend living here!

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live, I have already resigned my lease. Little to not matienance ever needed and the front desk workers is are helpful and friendly.

Reply from View on 10th

Everything has been very nice. The amenities are very enjoyable. Everyone is very helpful and nice. I am sad to leave for the summer. I recommend living here.

Reply from View on 10th

I loved how close to campus the apartment was, as well as everything the View had to offer. While it was often difficult to claim a study spot downstairs, it was nice always having coffee available! The room was really nice. Definitely worth it!

Reply from View on 10th

I love that you are dog-friendly and have tanning beds! The staff is consistently so nice and i always feel welcomed right when i walk in the doors.

Reply from View on 10th

I’ve loved living here for the past 3 years. There’s been a few hiccups here and there, but overall it’s a great apartment complex. I’d recommend this place to my friends.

good office and there have free coffee in the lobby. Also there is a study room and we can print the paper in here. There also have pet control every week.

It feels safe because there are multiple doors that require keys to get in. The maintenance takes care of things really well and I especially like how they do the pests spray.

Reply from View on 10th

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintanence staff works quickly and does a good job. Amenities are nice. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living here! The staff is great and is very quick to answer and solve any problems we have. A big bonus is the coffee machine in the lobby. Overall a great experience so far living here!

Reply from View on 10th

Overall I’ve had a great experience living at the View! Maintenance is great and management is as well. I like the complex’s safety and location. My only complaint is noise.