Great proximity to school. Live the area. Things started off a bit rocky but the view has improved so much. I like that a lot! The area is kept clean as well.

I love living as the view so much that I resigned my lease. its close to campus, convenient, and fair rent. while I was bummed they raised the rent, it wasn't too much higher. still worth the closeness to campus.

Ever since moving into the View, I've been very satisfied. All the staff is super friendly and they fix any issues really fast. Overall it's been a great experience and I'm glad I renewed my lease

This is a great community to be a part of. The service is good and the people are friendly. They really stand out from the other complexes I’ve looked at.

My resident experience has been great so far. I have loved living at the view and the convenience of the study rooms and workout facilities.

Great place to live! Management is wonderful, and maintenance is always timely. My only complaint is the difficult parking garage, but other than that, the floor plans are a good size, and the amenities are very nice.

Amazing. I love the amenities and the staff is so nice. I was fortunate enough to have granite countertops, and they are beautiful. The light fixtures are nice, much more elegant than other apartments I saw. The location to school is great, in the fitness room is a perk

The View on 10th is such a great community. Everyone is friendly, maintenance is fast. Although pets are allowed within the apartment complex, I still feel safe.

Reply from View on 10th

Love the view, great community aspect, close to campus, feels very safe, affordable price, tons of nice amenities included, nice staff, great people live there

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live. Very convenient location and decent amenities. This is one of the more affordable options out there and everybody here should definitely consider it.

Reply from View on 10th

It's honestly nice, everyone is so polite. The rooms are spacious and leave a lot of ability to personalize and the living areas are great. The gym is a bit small but it works.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s great! The view is not too far away from Baylor’s great campus so it is an easy walk to and from classes. In all, the residents are all typically friendly and responsive!

Reply from View on 10th

The staff have been friendly and persistent throughout the application process. I have enjoyed getting to see the way the community is involved at the View!

Reply from View on 10th

i have lived here for two years now and it’s been so great!! the staff is always so helpful and kind and the rooms are great! no complaints!

Reply from View on 10th

amazing place, I have not had any problems with this, could use better amenities. Great location, great value. Family oriented. Best place to live with only a 2 min walk to campus

Reply from View on 10th

I love how close to campus the View is. I don't even need a parking pass because I can always walk or take the bus to campus! This was a great apartment choice.

Reply from View on 10th

The place is really nice and in a perfect location to campus but my problem is that it can be a bit too noisy at some points, especially at night.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th has kept on top of maintance issues and has fixed the elevator which was an issue last semester. Overall, Living at the view has been a pleasant experience.

Reply from View on 10th

I really love living here. The location is great and so is the staff. The value and all the amenities are amazing and I wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else.

Reply from View on 10th

Great facilities and great location- only a 5-minute walk to campus. Very prompt when an issue occurs and receptive office staff. A ton of options for housing.

Reply from View on 10th

The View is a great place with quick responses to any issues that may arise. The gym equipment is a bit outdated, but overall, I'd recommend to anyone looking for an apartment. It is typically clean and stocked with all necessary items.

Reply from View on 10th

I would say that the View on 10th is a great apartment complex for Baylor University students. I feel safe and protected, and its close to campus!

Reply from View on 10th

It is a beautiful and hospitable community. I enjoy the helpful staff. The pool, game room, and workout room are a great place to hang out with friends.

Reply from View on 10th

It is quiet when it need a to be and active when expected. However there was one instance when people were blasting music in the courtyard after dark and no one made them stop after multiple complaints.

Reply from View on 10th

Application process was unnecessarily hard, especially the guarantor application. However, after you get past all the hidden fees, the room and building itself is beautiful and well worth the rent at $539.