I absolutely love the management. Overall really great living experience and I would highly recommend The View to anyone considering an apartment.

Reply from View on 10th

Overall, I would say living at The View has been a great experience. Things started off rocky as far as maintenance but honestly things turned around. Love living here!

Reply from View on 10th

i toured and i loved it! i love the environment and the housing, so excited to live there next year! the pool and courtyard are so pretty and the whole building seems very secure.

Reply from View on 10th

I haven’t even moved in yet and i love it. many friends have lived here and their rooms are always really nice and they never have any complaints. can’t wait to move in

Reply from View on 10th

All the staff is really friendly! The work requests my roommates have put in have always been fixed same day. Overall just a really good place to live that's close to campus

Reply from View on 10th

Fire alarms are very sensitive, other than that it's pretty nice. Very spacious and clean. Internet is hard to get set up, but label is nice.

Reply from View on 10th

okay so I had a minor issue and the staff was amazing and resolved it so quickly. They are on top of everything, so I resigned my lease and I'm so glad I did.

Reply from View on 10th

Maintenance is great. They came within a few hours after putting in the maintenance request. I love the activities that try to bring out the View community.

Reply from View on 10th

My resident experience has been great so far. I have had only good experiences and I have really enjoyed living here and have had no real issues.

Reply from View on 10th

wish the walls were not so thin. management is kind. parking garage is dangerous. however, building is safe which is important. we have had an ant problem for a while and have contacted maintenance several times.

Reply from View on 10th

This has been one of the best places I've lived thus far. I enjoy the management, the facility, the rooms, the amenities, EVERYTHING. 10/10 would recommend

Reply from View on 10th

My daughter has enjoyed her stay so far, close to campus and the bus is just steps away. Nice community, great management and amenities are convenient.

Reply from View on 10th

Living here has been an absolute dream. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Being close to campus is also a plus. The security here helps to make my living experience even better as I feel safe.

Reply from View on 10th

I loved the experience that the View gives. They really know how to cater to young college students and this place gets better and better over the two years I have been here... this is my second year

Reply from View on 10th

The community is well kept in terms of cleanliness. The computer in study area never work. Trash smell transfers down the hall and trash shoot gets backed up. Great staff and management.

Reply from View on 10th

The management and maintenance people are helpful and respond quickly to problems. The issue I have found is the elevator in the parking garage is constantly not working.

Reply from View on 10th

It is great living here. It truly feels like home and it is really close to campus. Baylor is just to blocks away and there is a shuttle that takes you there as well.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living here! It’s perfect for undergrads who need a place to live but doesn’t need the responsibility of a house. My only issue is the lack of a pantry, but other than that it’s great!

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th is amazing! It has the best amenities, security, maintenance, neighboorhood, and staff. I am really happy to be living here!

Reply from View on 10th

Living at The View was one of the best decisions I made! It enhanced my college experience and I wish I could do it again! The staff is so friendly and inviting and made going to the office a great experience. The maintenance team is so quick and reliable that I never had to worry about anything while I was living there! Compared to the other apartments in the area it is definitely the best cared for, and the most reliable. I would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a place that they live here.

Reply from View on 10th

It has been a perfect experience. I love the enviornment! Everything is so clean and everyone is friendly. Only complaint is that the printer and hot chocolate is always broken.

Reply from View on 10th

I wish the printer was working or the office would place the printer in the office somewhere where others could have access to it since when the office is closed at 7, we can no longer print things out.

Reply from View on 10th

No complaints about my stay at The View! They do an amazing job keeping residents informed as well as responding to matters in an orderly and timely manner.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff are exceptionally helpful. The facility is kept clean. The amenities are satisfactory. The units are well laid out and suit my needs.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living at the view. I feel so safe considering the fact that you have to use your electronic key to get through almost every door! Everything is also kept very nice!