View on 10th

4.4

1,040 Reviews

4.4

1,040 Reviews

Very nice community and faculty and staff however staff members startled me when I walked into my apartment and there were people in it without my knowledge.
It is my second academic year living here and it has been great. The service is good and the community is safe and quiet. I have had no complaints these past two years living here. The walk to campus is also very short which is a blessing!
My experience at the view has been good overall. Unfortunately I had a roommate who was dishonest and very manipulative. She definitely isn't role model material to keep it simple and clean. She made my living situation a little rough for a few weeks but thankfully she's gone. Otherwise I have had a wonderful experience at The View. The staff is great. The manager (Daniel) is so helpful and understanding, he really cares about the residents and making our lives better. The maintenance staff is amazing, they always come within a day or two. If the problem needs more time to be fixed or if the have to order a part they let us know immediately and come back as soon as possible. I have no complaints about them. The amenities are nice and some of then are quite comforting. It's nice to be able to go downstairs and get some tea or coffee and occasionally a snack. I'd definitely recommend The View to my friends.
Love it so far. Friendly people, great amenities, and close to campus. Looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying the college experience.
I appreciate how the facility is constantly looking for and working on ways to improve the living experience for residents here at view on 10th
Nice and clean apartments - the staff are super friendly and accommodating! The amenities are really cool and the maintenence is super helpful.
I love the location, the staff is friendly, maintenance is always quick and helpful, and I feel super safe. I wish office hours were a little longer and we had a few more study rooms available, but other than that no complaints.
It is a chill place to live and the overall it is pretty nice. It has a pool and a gym which is super convenient to not have to leave the apartment to use. Maitnence is also helpful.
Love living at the view...recently signed for my third year! The location and amenities are great and the staff is friendly. I would recommend my friends to live here.
So far it’s good. I wish I could have graduate roommates for next year. I appreciate adding the hand sanitizer for each floor. For some reason the vending machines in some floors doesn’t work ( the one for the sodas specially). I would like to suggest controlling the coffee machine every few days. Some days it doesn’t work and needs cleaning.