Super excited to come live at the view. It is in a great place, near campus, and great amenities. This place is amazing with awesome staff and awesome peopel

This is a great community to be a part of. Decent room sizes, private bathrooms and an awesome staff are all reasons why I chose to return to the view again!

Maintenance requests get answered really fast. The front desk people are very helpful. The gym and pool are always clean. Great facilities!!

A really great place to live. Close to campus and management is really great. Facilities are always clean, and the gym was recently updated so there has been a great improvement.

This community is great for college students. The View on 10th is a great location in comparison to Baylor University's campus. This is exactly what I expected out of a college apartment, but I will level-up for a post-grad apartment.

The View is a great place to live. The staff and maintenance are really helpful and nice. They have finally fixed the parking garage elevator and it doesn’t break down near as often (not really at all since they fixed it)

I lived at the view for about 2 years and it is close to campus, has two bus stops, and an awesome staff. I'm glad I chose to live there sophomore year and I will be sad when I have to move out

Reply from View on 10th

This apartment has very friendly staff and everything is very organized and a safe place to live. The free coffee is a bonus and it is so close to campus.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th has been a wonderful place to live over the past year. Almost everyone is extremely nice and can help with anything. Maintenance is always timely and is able to fix nearly everything. The main downfalls of the property however include the parking garage, more so the unsafe drivers speeding through it, and the garage elevator which was broken for a couple months over my 8 month stay.

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live, but there has just been a lot of renovations that have been inconvenient which has not been fun to deal with. Also, the parking garage renovations were annoying especially when I was forced to move out of my parking spot that I pay for.

Reply from View on 10th

My time here at the View has never been anything but amazing. What has made it such a wonderful experience living here was the engaging office team memebers and staff. The staff always made me feel welcomed and we’re always very prompt and professional. Living spaces are also great for the price!

Reply from View on 10th

The manager of the property Daniel is really a nice person. Easy to talk to and very professional. The maintenance staff is very helpful and responsive.

Reply from View on 10th

Great! Love the new gym updates and the free coffee/hot chocolate as always. The pool/facilities are always easily available and clean! Thanks!

Reply from View on 10th

A great friendly community. I have loved my stay here and always feel welcome and comfortable. The lay out is great and spatious and an upgrade from my previous complex.

Reply from View on 10th

I love the view but the walls are super thin and the smell from the trash room tends to move into the hallways. The service is really good, but I would still recommend.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living at the View!!! It’s so nice and refreshing to come home to after a long day! Everyone just seems so happy, even the dogs. Highly recommended!

Reply from View on 10th

This complex is very pretty and the workers are very nice. Work orders are completed very quickly. The free coffee in the morning is great, especially when I have 8ams

Reply from View on 10th

The view has treated me with such respect and also has been so helpful in my transition to their community. I am so excited to live in such a welcoming and accepting place.

Reply from View on 10th

I enjoy living at the view on 10th. They have great living arrangements and amenities. They recently upgraded their gym equipment and it is great.

Reply from View on 10th

Great community! I was looking for apartments and was very unimpressed with the community feel of the other places and then I found the view and loved the community!

Reply from View on 10th

Wow this place is fantastic! The rooms are nicer than anything I've seen in Waco. Beautiful outdoor pool and patio, and all the amenities you could ever want: fitness center, tanning bed, computer center, and even a leisure room. This place has really blown my expectations.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s wonderful! I like living here and the staff members are super duper nice and it’s great having coffee available anytime you want. The hot cocoa machine is also great when it’s working. The atmosphere is great and the people are great! Woohoo

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the view was a great experience. Getting free coffee and hot chocolate in the morning was the best thing about living here. The noise was tough to get over, however.

Reply from View on 10th

Good so far. The only real qualms I had with the place was the workout room, which I'll have to check back on after renovations are complete.

Reply from View on 10th

Great proximity to school. Live the area. Things started off a bit rocky but the view has improved so much. I like that a lot! The area is kept clean as well.