View on 10th

The View is a very convenient place to live and is very accommodating to its residents’ needs. I find that communication with management is very easy and welcomed, and I enjoy the amenities here very much.
The View is quiet, clean, and the amenities are fulfilling. Sad to see the pool close down, but that’s expected because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I live living at the view on 10th. Especially during this time right now, this place provided me comfort knowing that I’d be safe with their proactiveness they took.
I do not live there yet but I’m super excited. I’ve heard many good things about the view and I’ve heard the community is huge here! So excited to move in this fall!!
Nice and quiet environment to live in. You get your own room AND restroom. Also, there are fun events that are hosted every once in a while.
Great experience here! Helpful staff that allowed me to work through some minor kinks. Very great student environment that encourages engagement and supports a tight budget.
Although I haven’t moved in, The View has made the leasing process unbelievably easy. I’ve had some questions here and there and they’ve been extremely helpful in answering them. I can’t wait to move in.
Living at the View has been a great experience. I've been able to have an off-campus experience that still allows me to remain close to campus. I love the community and I can't wait to spend more time in my apartment.
The view is a very nice place to live. It’s safe and has tons of amenities. The rooms are very nice and spacious. It’s a great place to live.
I have loved living at The View! It is close to campus, the amenities are very nice, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be about the parking garage!