View on 10th

1,162 Reviews

4.4

1,162 Reviews

Hannah
Love living here! My favorite part is how close to campus it is so I can still walk to class. And it’s a plus that they allow pets :) highly recommend anyone live here.
Yasamin
I'm pretty much satisfied with my apartment and I am planning to stay at the View until I graduate! My only concern is the match-up roommates process. I would prefer to have graduate students as my roommates but I understand the majority of the residents on the View are undergraduates.
Nikita
Overall great place to live! Picking up packages is very easy!! The amenities are also great. The parking garage is a little scary though with the way many people are driving recklessly.
Jasmine
Have not yet lived there but had a tour there and the staff was very helpful and friendly. So excited to become a resident soon and experience it in full
Karina
It's been lovely living here! the staff is so kind and friendly, always willing to help me! very grateful for that! My only complaints would be how loud neighbors can be, because of the thin walls you can basically hear them sneeze. Even after reporting noise complaints from the apartment next to us, you can still hear them yelling at 3 am. not fun for school nights. it would be really great if this could be regulated more or at least make others aware of how they need to be respectful.
Brandon
Great management. Very friendly. Every time I had a question or issue when signing my lease, they were very helpful and made things very easy
Autumn
The neighbors are quiet and overall not a problem, and the common area is always very clean. I love having the coffee machine and the creamers that are left out.
Morne
Management has done a fantastic job with work orders and repairs. Their communication with residents has been excellent! I am happily renewing my lease with The View because of it!
Sydney
When we first moved in I was definitely not pleased with the cleanliness of our unit and had to speak to management about it. However, they were very apologetic and fixed what could be fixed promptly after that. I have had a few issues with mail service as well. The staff have been very accommodating and helpful during our time here.
Kyleah
"ASSETFALL21" I filled out the review form online via email and got this code to redeem my points. Not sure where to type it in but this looks right. I love living here!