Great place to stay, and not far from campus either. The community events that the office holds are great place to interact with and meet fellow students.

I love The View! The staff couldn't be more helpful, and the amenities can't be beat. I love that the gym is open 24/7. I feel very safe here, too. I also love how close to campus it is.

Love living at the View! Office staff is always so helpful and friendly! Plus they have dogs in there for me to love on sometimes!!!!! Best place to be!

The property is great! The hallways are clean and the common areas are too! The management team makes this place feel like home! Thanks for all that you do!

I like living in the view apartment. For the very first thing, the people here are friendly and nice. They are willing to help each other and respect everyone no matter what race you are. The other thing is I love the quiet environment when I sleep or study at the room at night which is good to hear traffic noise.

Very good apartment community. Everyone is nice and helpful. The apartments are a very good size and are newly furnished. I would definitely recommend someone to get an apartment here.

They have super clean facilities and are well maintained. The Staff is brilliant and assists you with whatever you need efficiently and professionally.

I love living here! the staff is all so nice, there is a quick response to maintenance calls and the facilities are always clean! I'm at the pool as much as my own room! love it

Such a nice place to live and enjoying it, but have had many maintenance requests to submit and still to submit in all areas of the apartment

The apartment is very nice and so are the amenities. However, there is a weird smell in the hallways. The staff is very friendly and welcoming.

I love living at the View! This is my second year. Management is great and work orders are fulfilled lightning fast. The amenities are really nice as well.

It is an amazing aparment complex. I would recommend it to anyone! Very new and clean! Not loud at all and people who work here are very helpful.

It is an awesome living experience with tons of amenities and great staff! The only complaint is that in the apartments, you can hear every little thing.

The View is awesome. It's close to campus, ,maintenance requests get filled reasonably quickly, the employees are super nice, and I love that it is already furnished.

Everyone is really friendly. They make it feel like home. The units are nice and they are well maintained. I would reccomend this place to a friend.

Staff and residents are amiable; however, the thin walls bring residents too close in proximity via noise. The amenities are nice and rooms are above average for the area.

It's really cool here. The staff is really nice and helpful. The view is also really close to campus it only adds a few minutes to my walk everyday.

I think the View on 10th is a wonderful place to live, with great amenities, management, and cleanliness. This is my second year living here now and I have never faced a problem or conflict with anyone I live with or around me.

The office assistants are always excited to help and there's usually always one available. I love the facility and all that it has to offer including the gym, the lounge and the pool. The areas are always very clean and ready to use

So far, I love living here! It has been quiet and the rooms are great! We live on the 4th floor, and I enjoy the tall ceilings and granite countertops.

the building shouuld be better taken care of on a daily basis. like vacuuming the halls and cleaning the baseboards. the small things add up

I have absolutely loved living here! The room is awesome! I love having my own bathroom, and I don't have to worry about water temperature. I can't wait to see what happens this year!

I absolutely love living at the view! It's so nice and I'm so thankful to have my home be in suck close proximity to my school! I look forward to a great year!

The staff is really attentive and everything has been running smoothly. I love it here at the view and I'm so glad I decided to live here. The pool is great!

Great place! Clean, quiet, and awesome staff. Very nice facility with coffee, a nice pool, and courtyards. The only thing that is bad is the parking garage, but I got a reserved pass and its way better