View on 10th

4.4

1,069 Reviews

4.4

1,069 Reviews

It has been so wonderful to live here! I am looking forward to living here next year as well. I love having my own room and spacious closet.
I love living here. The entire staff is amazing and the amenities are great. The community is also wonderful and I love that the building is close to Baylor’s campus. Would recommend The View to any student!
My experience has been great and they staff has been very helpful to my roommate and I. The only problem I have had has been with Daniel (the general manager). He was EXTREMELY disrespectful when we were attempting to take over a lease and even said “I don’t give a sh*t” when talking about the issues we were having. The rest of the staff has seemed eager to help with any issues we have but Daniel made it seem like we were not worth his time. I would like to make it apparent that the other front desk staff were AMAZING and patient the throughout the rest of the process.
So far my experience at the view has been mixed I have not yet lived in the building so this will be from the point of view of someone trying and getting a lease for next year. Every time I talked to the front desk staff they were extremely nice and helpful. They would always explain the next steps and ask someone if they did not know the answer. My only issue was with Daniel, when we were trying to figure out our lease take over he got visibly frustrated and then made a rude comment about a person he just finished talking to on the phone. This was an extremely unprofessional and off putting comment for the manager to make. After this experience the other front desk employees took over and calmed the situation down.
I have loved living at the View for the past two years! The proximity to campus is great as well as the amenities. The staff is always friendly and the maintenance staff is amazing.
My time at the View on 10th has been amazing! The manager and staff are so kind and very accommodating. They are also quick to fix any maintenance requests. My favorite part is definitely the pool and courtyard. These are great places to relax and work on homework or spend time with friends.
Very friendly staff! It is a lovely place to live, and I have really enjoyed my time here at The View on 10th. Thank you for all that you do!
Can't complain. The only times I am complaining are when I am driving in the parking garage because there is an uncanny number of people who do not know how to drive well.
I've lived at the view for nearly three years, and I love it here. The staff and maintenance are friendly and always are available to assist you. Also, the complex offers great amenities.
I would definitely recommended the View on 10th to other Baylor students. It is so convenient being so close to campus. The amenities are all great, including the pool, gym, and printer access.