I love living at the view! It’s the perfect location to walk to the classes and the panhellenic building, and if I don’t want to walk, I can always take the bus to campus. I also love the quality of my apartment and the overall design of it!

Reply from View on 10th

I love the community at the view and how everyone is always so willing to help. The staff is welcoming and friendly to make it feel like home. Also the amenities are outstanding and it is very clean.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff are super helpful and the management is prompt in taking care of things, which I really appreciate. And all of that is in addition to the apartments, which are very nice! I am thoroughly satisfied. Keep it up!

Reply from View on 10th

Not bad, I love this community. I love the 24-hours Gym which is very good for me to work out late-night. But sometimes the internet connection is very low and unstable. And the

Reply from View on 10th

It’s been great! It’s very secure and the management is friendly. Maintenance is great! They respond quickly and even reorganized our freezer! I love that it’s walking distance to campus but the bus also picks up at the front door!

Reply from View on 10th

Living at The View has been super convenient because of its close proximity to campus. It’s super nice and clean, and the staff is super helpful!

So far my resident experience has been amazing. The only thing is that the appliances in the kitchen are a little outdated than expected. In addition, there isn't much storage. Also, my carpet in my room is not that clean,

I love living at the view because the environment is so great here. Residents and staff are always extremely nice and welcoming. The facilities are very well kept and clean. Overall, it has great amenities and is worth it to live to here.

Reply from View on 10th

i really enjoy living here. i think the units are perfect and the amenities make it very fun. i like having a parking garage and pool. the staff are also really cool and fun to talk to

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed my time at The View so much! This is my fourth year living here, and I keep coming back because the amenities and the staff are so wonderful. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else during my time here.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living here! This is my second year and I can safely say that it's always super clean, the staff are friendly and extremely helpful! The View is the place to live in Waco!

Reply from View on 10th

I love it here! The leasing staff is very helpful and understanding. They really put in the effort to keep up with the complex and make it look good.

Reply from View on 10th

I love here with all furnitures. I remembered in my old college I spent the whole wheeling building the furniture. But here I sleep on my own bed the first day.

Reply from View on 10th

it's great! the ammenities are amazing! I love the pool and studying in the courtyard. The reserved parking spots are a huge bonus and definitely worth it. The staff is so friendly too!

Reply from View on 10th

Living here has been a great experience so far! I love living in an apartment. Maintenance requests are fulfilled in a normally timely manner, and staff is always friendly.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living here! Maintenance requests are accomplished in a timely manner. The bus picks up and drops off students at the front entrance. There is always parking (but we need visitor parking!). The hallways and community living spaces are always clean!

Reply from View on 10th

Everything is good about the apartment except these things: - the internet randomly doesnt work or gets slow - the hallway floors are so so dirty

Reply from View on 10th

It is extremely clean all the time. Residents and employees are always nice and friendly. This place makes it feel like home away from home.

Reply from View on 10th

I really loved my experience last year. This year everything seems a lot more hap hazard and less organized. Also the trash room overflows constantly on the second floor making it almost impossible to get rid of our trash when we need to.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s nice. I like the people, The community, The staff, The environment, The location, The price of the apartment, It’s a deal to live here at the view and I’m glad to be one of the residents here.

Reply from View on 10th

Love the community, everyone is pleasant. I am very happy about the small pet policy, and about how convenient the parking garage is. My only complaint is the wifi connection.

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed my time here at the view on 10th. I have been living here since sophomore year and have no regrets choosing to live here. It is a short walk to campus so it’s really convenient. The staff is very accommodating and easy to talk to. All the amenities are great too.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th gives you the best value for your money! The rent is reasonable, apartment is great and the management is friendly! Only complaint I have is the occasional problems with the Internet connection.

Reply from View on 10th

It's been really great living here so far! The staff and maintenance are so nice. All the amenities and events they have to offer are great.

Reply from View on 10th

community is very nice and supportive. They respond very quickly and also the amenities are super good. Like the computer lab most, and also the free Starbucks coffee.