The view has been amazing so far. All of the staff has been very helpful with any questions I have had. Their amenities are state of the art and I feel at home. I am excited to live here for the next three years of my college career.

The staff was very helpful and it was a smooth transition for move-in. It was not too crowded when I got there so the parking garage was easy to maneuver.

The staff was very helpful and it was a smooth process for move-in. It wasn’t too crowded when I got there for the Parking garage was not too packed.

The View on 10th community is helpful, kind, and eager to provide any services that residents require. The rooms are amazing and the location is too!

The place is great! Cool rooms, nice staff, great location. My only complaint is the parking garage. Unless you pay for parking, you have to drive all the way to the 5th floor.

It was an easy move-in & great location. We loved the gifts and ease of the whole experience. Thank you for making a hectic event a more pleasant one!

The View is and has been an amazing living space for me and my twin sister. We lived on the 4th floor last year and are living in the same apartment this year because of the welcoming environment, the friendly staff and their immediate responses, and convenient distance to the university is like no other. The spacious living room and kitchen area make it a great place to hang out. Also, the covered parking and open parking spaces are perfect for guests. In addition, the pool and new workout facility are a great plus factor whenever we need a break. We have enjoyed living in our 2-bedroom apartment and appreciate all that the View has to offer. I highly recommend the View as your new home away from home!

Great staff! Really quick to respond to any complaints or trouble we may have in our apartment. They do sometimes take a long time with their mailing system

so far living st the view has been great! the staff is super helpful and there are a ton of great amenities provided. they also provide a lot of great perks

Reply from View on 10th

My apartment community is great! Everyone is so nice to me and treat me super well. The place stays tidy at all times and everything I need is usually provided for me! Couldn't ask for a better community

Reply from View on 10th

The apartment has been awesome to live in, but this summer has been a bit stressful. We’ve gotten multiple emails concerning parking that sometimes contradict one another and are phrased in a way that sounds passive aggressive at times. It’s stressful to have to worry about my car when I’m literally 10,000 miles away. Besides that, everything else is great. I’ve lived here for 2 years and haven’t had any problems. The emails (particularly this summer) just bug me - maybe try phrasing them in a kinder tone to avoid stressing people out :)

Reply from View on 10th

Love the apartment! The place is nice and quiet and clean. The gym is really conveniently located on the first floor. And I love the beautiful pool!

Reply from View on 10th

It has been amazing so far, everybody was super accommodating of my situation, and I could not be happier about of my experience. The Apartment was really clean, the front desk was very helpful with my move, and answered any questions I had from parking to where everything was located, very helpful.

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed the staff and management so far. I also enjoy the refreshments in the lobby. However, I am not sure why early move in is not allowed.

Reply from View on 10th

The view on 10th has awesome amenities, such as the newly renovated gym and the pool with a jacuzzi. There is also an upgrade in the coffee machine where you can choose the level of intensities of your coffee and all these are free! Events were held occasionally where you can get free food and win prizes. Most importantly, I feel really comfortable and safe living at the view.

Reply from View on 10th

Living here is absolutely amazing. The staff is so kind and always willing to help with all of my needs. I would recommend my apartment to anyone.

Reply from View on 10th

I haven’t moved in yet but everything has been smooth so far and I’ve had no problems with signing my lease and getting the tour. Everyone I’ve communicated with has been nice.

Reply from View on 10th

I am so happy i get to live with my bestfriends! The pool is great and and our rooms are coming together so nicely! The kitchen is beautiful and our courtyard view allows for an added amount of fun!

Reply from View on 10th

I first came here because of a friend who lived here last semester. I was very pleased with the quality and timeliness of all my services. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live with friendly staff! Enjoyed my time here and would recommend living here. Also,​ the location is really nice and the bus stops make it even better.

Reply from View on 10th

I love the property and the customer service of the staff at the front desk. The lobby area is always clean and the coffee station is always restocked.

Reply from View on 10th

I really enjoy all of the amenities, especially the free coffee for those early mornings! It's also really nice to have such easy access to a pool. It's so relaxing!

Reply from View on 10th

I have lived here for one year. Living here has been a great experience so far. I would definitely refer my friends to live here in the future.

Reply from View on 10th

Extremely convenient as a Baylor student. Close to campus, furnished, ect... however the noise and thin walls can be a bit irritating and the lack of storage in the kitchen has been an issue

Reply from View on 10th

It's been great! Love the View! Daniel and his staff have been great every step of the way. Although I won't be living here next year, I would strongly recommend to others the View.