View on 10th

4.4

1,217 Reviews

Arlyn
about 9 hours ago
I've lived here for two years now and personally, I've never had any significant issues. The most concerning thing is the parking garage. Many other students fly down the ramp and don't know how to park. I believe the View only has cameras at the gate entrance, so if someone were to hit your car, there would be no way of finding out who it was.
about 10 hours ago
Wish the community was a little bit stronger, but the resident experience can't be beat. Maintenance requests are filled quickly, front desk staff is friendly, and emails are sent out if there will be severe weather. I love the amazon locker as well!
Hannah
about 13 hours ago
Not much interaction among residents, but for the most part the interactions we do have are polite. I wish that there were more activities offered to foster a better sense of community.
Amaan
1 day ago
Best experience ever. I totally loved living here and would do it again. Management is great. Maint. Is always quick. The only thing is the floor plan, but tbh it is what it us
Kayla
1 day ago
The View on 10th has been an amazing place to live as a college apartment. The management has been wonderful and attentive while I have lived here for my first year.
Annabel
The View has been very pleasant to live at. It’s waking distance from campus, the staff are very helpful, the maintenance is pretty timely, and overall I’ve had few problems while living here this year! The rooms being furnished and having our own bathrooms is also really nice, and the in-unit washer and dryer are so convenient!
Ryley
I feel a wonderful sense of community here. The management has been great with communication, and my roommates and I are all so happy we agreed to lease here.
Verified Resident
The View is typically very loud at night, and even after calling the on-call officer, nothing really changes. Anyone who enjoys sleeping eight hours a night, be warned.
Nicholas
Good nearly enough would recommend lower the price though management was satisfactory now I just need more words to meet this gargantuas word requirement
Verified Resident
Great location and close to campus. I love the Amazon locker because it makes picking up things really easy. I wish the coffee machine in the lobby was better quality. The coffee is not good and tastes rotten. Otherwise, cleanliness is ok. Sometimes the hallways smell. Overall, pretty good and I am going to continue living here.