View on 10th

4.4

1,091 Reviews

4.4

1,091 Reviews

The view is a great place to live! Nice staff, great amenities, and close to campus! I would recommend anyone that wants to live near campus to choose the view
The apartment is nice and staff is helpful. I recommend this apartment. Maintenance responds pretty quickly and the pool and gym facility is good.
My personal experience at The View as well as hearing reviews from peers has confirmed that this is one of the best apartment complexes in Waco! Good price, great management, close proximity to campus, etc.
A pretty good experience overall! Sometimes I wish the coffee machine downstairs were fixed and cleaned more often, but the fact that we have free coffee there anyway is pretty cool.
I absolutely love living here! The amenities are always clean, the staff is always friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff always gets to my requests quick! I definitely recommend living here!
The View has been such a great place to love! It’s a convenient location, and the work orders are always completed quickly. The only noise problems are from the pool, so try to avoid a room facing the pool area.
Everyone who I have met at The View has been amazing. They are always so helpful and kind. They will go out of their way to help you and ensure that you are not only happy but safe.
The View on 10th is one of the best apartment complexes for students in Waco. The maintenance team is so great here, they are always prompt, kind, and respectful. Amenities are great, price is good
It is a Great Place to live in Waco. Everybody is really Friendly. It is very close to Baylor Campus. You can walk to class if you want. Stayed here 4 years- enjoyed every bit.
I have loved living at The View for 2 years now! Maintenance is always quick to respond to repairs and the facilities are nice and maintained well. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone!