View on 10th

4.4

1,140 Reviews

4.4

1,140 Reviews

I really like living here because management seems to care about their residents. After the ice storm, for example, my apartment bedroom was ruined. I had to get new floors and holes fixed in the ceiling. I was constantly reassured by staff I would be taken care of, and I was. What was a huge stressful time for me was helped by the staff. I will always be grateful for that care.
Any contact with management and staff has been extremely helpful. All staff is professional and courteous. Pool is usually clean, and the coffee bar is a great amenity!
So far I love the view on 10th! Its close to campus and has great amenities such as the gym, pool, free printing. The only thing I would say that I dislike is that there is no designated pantry space.
A good place to live! It is very convenient and the amenities are great. Have not needed maintenance for anything really. The one time I needed maintenance they were friendly and efficient.
My experience is good so far, but there are some things that made me not give 5 stars. The work orders take a long time to process, the hallways always smell weird, the parking structure and administration could be better, etc.
The view has been a great home and I love that I will be living here for two years. All my friends live here so that really helps. Location is great
I think overall the view on 10th is a pretty decent place to live. I don’t like that it’s by a main road as you can hear the cars passing by. My apartment also wasn’t deep cleaned as I thought it would be when I first moved it. The staff is nice though, but I am debating whether I want to live here again next year.
The View is awesome. A great living experience and beautiful amenities. Its close to Campus so its perfect for students. Quality of life is much better than the dorms and the service for any issues is off the charts
Nice place, I like the Amazon lockers. But unfortunately we have already had to put in a handful of work orders. Maintenance came to look at a small water stain on our ceiling but couldn’t find a leak. Instead of looking further, they gave up and a few days later, water was coming through the ceiling.
Nice over all, had some problems with ants tho. Love the bits of the community that I have experienced so far. People seem really nice and the staff are always helpful