View on 10th

1,298 Reviews

4.4

1,298 Reviews

Victor
It’s been great and renewed my lease for 2nd year. Truly all has been good and don’t have to worry about things other than my studying! Thank you staff for all you do to keep us going

Ziyana
They host events! I just don’t know many other residents. I like the tables in the lobby and all the games. I like how friendly everyone is!!

Brock
My experience here has been good. The atmosphere and ambiance is great, and there are so many amenities to take advantage of! Thank you so much.

Turner
Management slow to take action. Not reciprocal or responsive to resident’s needs. Do not feel heard or appreciated when it comes to roommate disputes.

Kristin
I love living here! Going on my third year. If I weren’t graduating and moving, I would live here even longer. I think the management is the best part.

Alina
it’s been really good so far! there has been some yelling coming from the parking garage/courtyard towards the night time which is a little bothersome, but otherwise it’s great!

Yasamin
I just renewed my lease! Daniel Mortesen is the best! The View always tries to keep its good residents and they truly care about you. I highly recommend this place

Emma
I really enjoy how close the apartment complex is to Baylor University. It makes it easy to walk to and from school and not have to drive. I also love the coffee bar in the lobby.

Ella
So far the people working their have been incredibly kind! I have not started living here yet, but have only hear good things! Here’s hoping next year is lovely

Alyssa
The amenities are nice, maintenance is good and quick. However, I think we got the least updated apartment in the building. My friends with different units not only have a better kitchen, but their rooms are larger as well. I just feel like I got the short end of the stick despite paying the same amount for rent as them.