The apartments are super nice and well put together and the community is generally really nice and respectful! They community sections/lobby areas are updated and a great bonus

I have really enjoyed living here an am looking forward to spending more time here next year. Everyone is super nice and helpful and all of the facilities are spotless.

Everyone is so welcoming and kind! The people who work the front desk are very approachable and eager to answer any questions about the process of applying for a lease.

The rooms are nice but the vents placed over the doors means you can hear every conversation happening in the kitchen. The amenities are great and the maintenance is very quick!

For the most part my experience has been good. Nice a quite. The biggest problem are the ants at the view. The amenities are nice. It would be nice if here were more activities each much for residents.

I love it here and will definitely stay here for a long long long long long long long long long long long time. I love it and its easy better than campus

The View is just so amazing and friendly. Everything is nice and I’m so happy to be living here. Having access to the pool and courtyard is great for free time and more. I also really love the game and study rooms.

the view is good I recommend living here. it is close to campus, convenient, and in a central location. it also has a lot of amenities it offers

Reply from View on 10th

It is a great place to live, with a lot of amenities and friendly staff. The maintenance crew in particular are always extremely helpful, quick and efficient.

Reply from View on 10th

I love my roommates, amenities, and location. The only thing is sometimes the hallway smells really odd, and people outside are really loud at early hours of the morning right outside my window on Friday and Saturday. However, I will be staying here again next year because things are going well

Reply from View on 10th

My experience has been great. The staff here is amazing and so friendly. I love that the building is kept so clean and feels safe. I couldn't ask for a better community to live in.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living at the view on 10th. The amenities are great and the complex is always clean. Also, the staff here are kind and always there to help the residents.

Reply from View on 10th

Room is nice. Roommates make for a great experience, I have no complaints and theres a very good chance I re-sign at this apartment complex next year.

Reply from View on 10th

The view on 10th is probably the best place for Baylor students to reside at during their time in school. It is a safe environment that is very close to campus. The only thing I have to complain about is the high rent charge and paying for parking on your floor

Reply from View on 10th

My overall experience of my time at the View has been great. There have been no noise complaints and no maintenance issues. The staff are all very nice and helpful. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the View has been great! It's close to campus and all the staff is super friendly. I've never had an issue getting something repaired, and the office is always willing to help me out if I have an issue!

Reply from View on 10th

Hi! Okay, it's been great. However, we've been getting charged for electricity every month this semester - we've lived here for three years now, and this is the first we've been getting these charges (and we haven't changed anything). We've asked about this, but haven't really received any answers. That's the thing that's confusing to me right now!

Reply from View on 10th

Management is super responsive. Maintenance rocks, they always respond on a timely basis. I especially like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from View on 10th

I enjoy the overall experience living here. But I have had some issues in the past (parking space was taken, key did not work, when I went to get it fixed, it took a long time because it took several tries to get it right, coffee machine breaks down, etc.).

Reply from View on 10th

Area is quite and the facilities are keep clean at all times! Heating is great especially for winter and the furniture is new. Showers work week and get warm or cold quickly.

Reply from View on 10th

I am so happy with my choice to live at the view. The staff is always happy and willing to assist in anyway possible, and are very hard workers. Also a huge perk is the proximity to campus.

Reply from View on 10th

the Apartment building is close to campus which makes it easy to get around and shuttle buses stop in the building also. The staff are really friendly and they try to get back to you with any problems.

Reply from View on 10th

Our apartment is very cozy and the staff are super helpful! We have had some ant problems, but they consistently respond to our work orders and are helping us with the ants. It is a great place to live and super convenient and safe!

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the view has sufficed for my senior year of college. In general, the community is really friendly and I would most definitely refer living at the view to other people.

Reply from View on 10th

I really enjoy living here. It's so convenient, staff are friendly and there are so many events all the time to get the community engaged. The only thing I wish The View had was some sort of recycling system.