Staying at the View on 10th has been great! The management staff are super friendly and the apartment complex itself is really well taken care of. I recommend this place to my friends because of what I have said above and because of the view's close proximity to baylor. I already renewed my lease for next year and I look forward to another great year here.

It has been a pleasant experience to live in the View at 10th. Staff here are very nice and efficient. Gym is great and the pool is awesome.

I’ve loved living at the view! The rooms are very nice and give adequate space. The only thing I wish I had was a pantry. Since there are no built in pantries, I might consider a shelving unit as one of the items you furnish the apartment with.

Love the view! Great community! Beautiful space! All the employees are so nice and helpful and it feels like home. The distance from campus is perfect. You couldn’t find a better deal!

The View on 10th is a community full of people like me. It’s always bright, and most of all, I always feel so safe which is very important to me.

The View has been treating me very well! The staff is very friendly and gets stuff done in a timely manner. The amenities offered are great and the staff plan many fun activities to help students get a break from school. The only thing is that there is very little cupboard space and when moving in my room was a bit dirty. But other than that, the View has been a great place to live and is not too far from campus!

The place is amazing and well accommodating ! The Maintenance comes in a very timely manner and are very friendly, glad i resigned my lease

Love it here! They are always very considerate of any issues at hand and have always been very proactive about maintenance requests. I’d highly recommend

The View on 10th is a great place to live. The apartments are very nice and spacious. The kitchen is big and the amenities are great. The coffee bar is probably my favorite part!

Amenities are great and staff is nice! Really nice pool, too. Only complaint is that the rooms are extremely disproportionately sized and the living room is pretty small.

Very friendly staff that has been extremely helpful in working through the application and approval process! They have been more than willing to work through issues and adjust things such as move in date.

I lived here every year of undergrad and it was a really great experience. Convenient, close to campus, and excellent management. I would recommend this apartment!

Reply from View on 10th

This is the absolute best apartment community. I love that the staff is so friendly and helpful. I love how each room has privacy, but you still have a great area to hang out with all of your roommates. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from View on 10th

I love the community here, the only thing I think that could be updated, which would be hard to make space for, would be an updated workout room. There just is not a lot of space or machines to use.

Reply from View on 10th

I enjoy living at the view on 10th. I have been here for the past three years and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. I will miss living here as this will be my last semester at Baylor.

Reply from View on 10th

So far my experience has been nothing but positive. I like how close the location is to campus, especially on cold winter mornings and late-night study sessions. The staff is incredibly helpful and maintance is very quick to help.

Reply from View on 10th

excellent property, service, and staff! would not want to live anywhere else for my 4 years of college. Proximity to campus as well as safety are my favorite things about the view on 10th

Reply from View on 10th

I love living at the view! The location is excellent, amenities are great and the staff is amazing! Maintenance is always quick and the front office is always friendly. I wish the kitchen had more storage but we make it work.

Reply from View on 10th

It has been good so far for my first year here. The staff is kind and helpful and there haven’t been many problems in my unit that wasn’t fixable.

Reply from View on 10th

It has been wonderful living here, and I am thankful for the staff here. They have made everything easy, and they are always willing to help. The View has improved dramatically since I started living here in 2017. The only thing I wish could change is that they add a recycling bin.

Reply from View on 10th

Great apartment building, maintenance answers requests fast. Good amenities and price for what you are getting/distance from baylor! it takes me about 10 minutes to walk to class. highly recommend

Reply from View on 10th

toured the view, love it! can’t wait to live there next fall! it’s super hotel feeling and i like that. very nice apartments and amentitjes!

Reply from View on 10th

I can not wait to move into the view! The staff and people are so friendly and the location is perfect. The gym and the coffee station are a nice bonus!

Reply from View on 10th

living at the view has been a great experience for my roommate and i! we love the location, the amenities, and the quality of service which we have received throughout our time here!

Reply from View on 10th

Living here is pretty nice. It’s close to campus and has a good price point. The staff is all really nice, if we have a maintenance issue it gets taken care of right away.