View on 10th

You guys are awesome!! You're so very helpful and just a phone call a way or a short walk, if I have any questions. I am so excited to be able to live at the View next fall!!
I loved how they answered all my questions immediately and didn't discount me because of my age. I especially loved the bedroom and bathroom size, as well as the counter space in the kitchen.
It's awesome!
Haven't moved in yet but I can't wait to! The View looks like its going to be amazing! Y'all could work on your customer service a bit. The workers have not been as helpful as they should be and made the leasing process a little difficult and took weeks, actually over a month, to get back to us after we signed so just step it up some.
The staff in the Baylor leasing office were very helpful and great to work with. The apartments are going to be great and I am excited to live at the view next year.
The View is a beautiful new place to live and I can't wait to spend my next two semesters there once it's finished. Ready to start living in a lovely building with my friends.
The construction is coming along great. I cannot wait to move in. The sample room looks great and all the renderings do too. Free gym and printing
I am currently not living there but I am very excited to move in next semester. It is walking distance to campus and it looks great. The weight room is very convenient.
I'm excited to live at the View! It's going to be brand spanking new and I can't wait to take advantage of all the amenities it has to offer to its residents!
Not bad. I like the view. You have good apartment layouts but what would be really awesome is if you put in a permanent sand volleyball court. The residents would love that