View on 10th

1 star
I have not had a great experience here. Majority of the appliences in the apartment is broken but we are so tired of submitting work orders that we don't want to anymore. We had a staff memeber break into our apartment, never gave notice and never receieved permission when no one was there. Our issue with this is we have valuables and when a note isn't left no one can be held accountable. We also havent had cell service since day one which is a safety issue. The location here, however, is great. That is the only reason i am staying. At first inwas refering people left and right, 12 people are loving here because i referred them and their roommates but i am no longer referring anyone else. I am so disapointed with how the issues have been handled.
1 star
Awful! Slow to know repairs being taken care of! Not happy ( or feel safe about garage security being compromised! So many concerns w/ maintenance issues.
My apartment has been falling apart lately. The soap dish in my tub just fell off the wall, the dishwasher its falling out of the wall like it was never drilled in properly, and the drawers in the kitchen seem to be broken. There's never enough hot water. There is still paint all over my floor from the sloppy job they did on building this place (never came to clean it up after multiple times asking). So frustrated and can't wait to move out.
I am really disappointed with the view because of all the maintenance problems. Yesterday my apartment flooded and it took long to get help.
Very uncomidating and didn't communicate enough during the process. Ended up not getting to room with people I knew because we weren't informed in the slightest of any changes.
You rate extremely high because my registering experience was great . I'm so excited to live at the view next year it will be a great senior year .
I like the location, but requests take a long time and that's quite inconvenient. I'm glad the package system has gotten better though. Also the outside parking is terrible and causes a hazard.
It sounds like people are running to and fro and there are bugs everywhere. The water pipes are increasingly loud at night to the point where i sometimes feel like i’m being water boarded.
Not responsive and fast enough. Needs to hire more people if the excuse to everything is "sorry there are too many residents so we couldnt get your phone calls or emails"
Everything is fine. Maintenance requests are fixed pretty fast. Parking needs improvement, as people are taking reserved parking spaces and causing inconvenience.