Viktoria

4.6

4.6

I think the location is fairly accessible for groceries and other leisure activities, but there are times where the neighborhood can get loud.
The staff at Viktoria are very attentive to residents. They really listen to our needs and resolve issues quickly. Rent is reasonable considering the fact that the housing market is slowly bouncing back after the pandemic. Happy to call Viktoria my home!
Got the same renewal lease rate as last time ! Super awesome community. Only complain is that the elevators are really slow sometimes when one of them is reserved
Great supporting staff and so far no issues! Maintenance very attentive as well. Very modern building with nice amenities and one of the best rooftop views. Area also has a lot of amenities and very walkable to other areas and transport routes.
I am a very satisfied resident at Viktoria. The team at Viktoria does a great job to keep this community happy. However of late, there have been an increase in homeless population (and gun violence) around this area. Not sure what the Viktoria team can do about it but it will be good if they can find a solution working with the authorities.
I like living here, put apartment has an amazing and beautiful view, and we love it. The amenities are pretty nice, the gym is ok I miss having at least one machine for legs, and the media room has a very old screen. But I love the terrace a lot and it’s a lovely place to live in . The only but it’s that when something is broken they take foreve to fix it :( but everything’s great.
I've been staying in Viktoria for over an year now and I'm very satisfied with the apartment. The amenities are very good and modern and the staff is friendly
I have lived here for 6 months and it has been very pleasant experience. I appreciate how the staff keeps the residents updated with ongoing maintenance or any other notices.
Love this apartment and the overall vibe it has. The views and amenities are fabulous. Kudos to the team for the flawless maintenance. It’s my happy place :)
Thankful to call Viktoria home. Even during the pandemic our experience here has been exceptional. The staff really goes out of their way to make sure everyone feels safe and taken care of.