Viktoria

4.6

4.6

Omar H.
We love the water view from our apartment. We had some noise issues earlier this year, but it has now improved. The maintenance team (Robert and Gordon) does a great job.
Natalya
I wanted to recognize Robert and Gordon and the rest of the maintenance team. They do great work and keep the building in excellent shape! Thank you.
Paola
It's mostly OK. Some "buts" like they enter your apartment when you explicitly asked to no enter in your apartment if you are not there. Also the package room it's in the parking instead of inside the building, like most buildings. But I like living here because my apartment is gorgeous.
Nandi
The loading dock was helpful. May have been better to have been I for ahead of time about the loading dock availability. I love the Viktoria
Edward
We really enjoying living here. It's very quiet and we appreciate all the amenities, especially the dog run and all of the areas to watch TV and movies.
Sagarendra
I really enjoy the amenities at Viktoria. The most recent benefit I have used is guest parking for a reasonable price of $20/night. I hope the management continues to invest in amenities provided at Viktoria.
Verified Resident
I have lived here for eight months now and this has been a very pleasant experience. No complains, only one service request and the staff is very helpful and engaging. Love the seasonal events.
Manasi
Love living here and love this community. Great staff, great amenities and good views! The location is perfect and in the middle of all hustle bustle:)
Angeline
Planning on renewing my lease for a third time here. Thought about potentially moving but it’s really hard to beat the convenience of this location and the amenities offered here. We’ve had a positive experience here these past two years even in the midst of a pandemic and that means a lot.
Pooja
I just love the community, very helpful and lovely. The view from the apartment and rooftop are mind blowing. And the services provided by the community is just perfect. The location is pretty good and close to major shops and grocery (pikes place for fresh food).