Viktoria

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Beautiful views and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend the location as it is right by the sound and willing distance from the rail and pike place
Manasi
Hope to bring back the fun events like Sunday brunches, Wine Wednesdays and other events that used to be organised before. Looking forward to it
Pooja
It has been a pleasure living at Viktoria apartments. The view is awesome, location is awesome, pikes market just a few steps away, service is awesome and staff is super quick and responsive. I would highly recommend this apartment for a pleasant and beautiful stay in Seattle.
Verified Resident
I am really happy to have Rob in the apartment and he responds to my service requests very quickly. My issues were resolved in a timely manner.
Danielle
I love the Viktoria! Everybody here is great! However, this new package delivery is not so good 😬. Would it be possible to opt out and have packages delivered to Viktoria still? It’s only the first week and already my deliveries are all messed up. I was supposed to get a package Friday, I scheduled the fetch delivery for Saturday, last minute they said I need to reschedule the delivery but there’s no option to do so. Other packages I have coming are saying “redelivery scheduled” in the tracking. I don’t know what’s going on but this is not working!
Jennie
about 2 months ago
The new concierge employees are great—special kudos to Justin—and the maintenance team continues to deliver in a prompt and professional manner. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of community overall with the new change in management. We'd love to see more social activities planned as a way to engage with our neighbors. I'm also not looking forward to being charged for a standard amenity as we switch to Fetch.
Janice
2 months ago
The apartment is located in a prime location with easy access to a lot of food and entertainment and the staff are always very helpful when needed for something.
3 months ago
I have lived here for a year now. No complains so far. All service requests have been met with expectations. Super friendly staff and love all the seasonal events.
Paola
3 months ago
Pros:Me encanta mi piso, es precioso. Es tranquilo, y se vive genial. Todaviano hemos encontrado un piso mas bonito que este. Cons: Pero la gestion del edificio es horrible. Ademas ahora nos han dejado sin sala de paqueteria y nos obligan a usar Fetch sin poder decidir si lo queremos o no. Nos lo vana cobrar y va a ser la unica forma de obtener nuestros paquetes. Un servicio tan basico, que ofrecia el edificio cuando nos mudamos y que firmamos, ahora nos lo quitan sin mas. Teniendo que pagar por un intermediario y trabajo extra para nosotros. Eso sin hablar de las horribles reviews que tienen en todos lados. Adicional a eso, el garage no tiene a penas vigilancia, se paga muy bien la plaza de aparcamiento aqui , podrian tener alguna persona de vigilancia, pero no, por lo que ya nos hemos enfrentado a multiples robos.
Sagarendra
3 months ago
In the last few days, there have been a few incidents that has hampered my experience of living at Viktoria. 1. The Viktoria management is imposing a new package delivery system that I am not excited about at all 2. The number of security incidents in the building is on the rise and it is not clear to me what the building management is doing to prevent it. Rather than investing time and money on a package delivery system (that has received horrible reviews elsewhere) I would much rather that they take invest this energy in beefing up building security.