Villa Biscayne Apartments

4.5

4.5

Good size apartments, staff is friendly and maintenance people are good. I like living here. The noise its a little bit but i face the street. Neighbors are nice and i have not seen any bad things and i have been there for 4 years. Its a good place to live.
As a resident here for over 8 years and I just want to say I feel super safe and comfortable with my community and I love some of the resident they're very friendly and kind Hopefully it stays safe and peaceful for a lifetime
I like that there is more improvements as months go by let keep it up I want to see more improvements as far as gym hours, parking safety and guess visits
Have lived here for 22 years. I love my Apartment its spacious, walk in closets. I wish they would remove the carpets, put down tiles and remodel the kitchen and bathrooms and change the windows to impact windows for safety during hurricane season. They keep the property clean.
Very quite neighborhood. Never had a problem that was not fix by management. I like that the sense of community in this neighborhood is very strong. It is safe to live here and maintenance keep the streets and grass and buildings clean.
I justed moved here . Seems quite & pleasant . The upkeep looks well also the property management and maintenance is super efficiently. Excellent place to live .
Great team. Maintenance order put in last night and they came today to fix everything. Also they are doing good job social distancing. Would like to recommend asking residents to wear masks when in social areas of complex.
I like it here there is some room to grow but see the changes towards the better I see that the maintenance is getting better than before and things are being done more fast and efficient ❤️
Very quite peaceful and very safe i wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here friendly people great environment.the place always clean and overall just excellent!!!
Love the community. Great to raise your family. Office staff super caring and helpful. Prices are great and apartments are not too big and not too small.