Villa Biscayne Apartments
4.6 stars112 Reviews
Average Review Rating:

4.6

/5 stars

112 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
85

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
80
4
18
3
11
2
1
1
2
ORA Power Ranking:
85

/100

Average Review Rating:

4.6

/5 stars

112 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
85

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
80
4
18
3
11
2
1
1
2
FILTER REVIEWS
-
Wanda
13 days ago
5 stars
LOVELY and ean community. We could use updates or improvements on cabinets and floors after 15 years here. Great place to raise kids and super affordable.
Ingrid
17 days ago
5 stars
Es una comunidad que no se mete con los d3mas vecinos . Los empleados resuelven todos los problemas rapido y mantienen el edificio limpio.por eso cuando me agrada
Jorge
28 days ago
5 stars
Este es el mejor lugar para vivir, el apartamento muy espacioso y cómodo , sobran los parqueos, la piscina excelente, parque para jugar los niños, mucha seguridad , tranquilidad y si hay alguna rotura vienen y lo solucionan , una excelente atención . Estoy muy contento de vivir aquí .
Jeidy
28 days ago
5 stars
Muy agradecida de vivir aquí, mucha comodidad , mi niño puede jugar sin peligro alguno, todo muy limpio y un excelente trato por parte de sus trabajadores .
-
Cindy
about 1 month ago
5 stars
The staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a decent area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others." There has been awesome cha he’s being made little by little. Can’t wait to get my carpet removed, and see what other changes to come.
-
Jamaila
about 1 month ago
5 stars
My overall experience is great here thank you guys for being a great team and help towards the community...really appreciate it all but I just wanted you guys to know that I recently lost my mom February 1st me and my brother's are super devastating and would love you guys support but otherwise from that my community made me feel safe
-
Wanda
about 2 months ago
3.5 stars
Great quiet and safe neighborhood. A good place to raise kids and affordable. Rent goes up every year but it still cheaper than most places in this area and here you can live comfortably. Close enough to elementary schools and parks.
Alfredo
about 2 months ago
5 stars
Estoy muy satisfecho de vivir aqui. Complacido todo muy organizado, limpio y buen trato. Además la Oficina siempre esta pendiente de todos los residentes, yo en los particular siempre recomiendo a prospectos para que vivan aqui.
Jorge
2 months ago
5 stars
Es un apartamento muy cómodo y espacioso , cualquier problema lo solucionan al momento .La renta a muy buen precio . Los parqueos sobran , y muy buena seguridad
-
Cindy
2 months ago
5 stars
I love the changes that are being made and can’t wait to get my carpet off will relieve allergies and help my sins skin overall. I like that there is quietness and that we take as much precaution as possible renewing my lease was quick and efficient staff and maintenance are nice and helpful.
/