Love it . Just wish it was a quicker turn around time for service request. That is the only reason I don’t give the rating a full 5 stars. .

This is my second year living at Seminole Trails. I've been quite pleased with my experience here. Really close to FSU and some great restaurants, which is nice. The only downside is the neighbors behind us can be noisy, but it doesn't happen that often and it hasn't been enough of a problem that we've had to complain. Every time we've had an issue, the staff has been courteous and quick to respond. Always gets fixed. All in all, a great place to live.

I am so excited to be away from roommates! This is very affordable for a 1x1 here, so if you’re looking for a place by yourself this is a great option. The kitchen may be a little small but I am going to be the only one living there so I would need that much room.

I absolutely love Seminole Trails. The management is amazing and they make you feel like you are important! They are attentive to you, the maintenance is good and all around it is a good community to live in! (The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because my lease isn’t up and I can’t speak for the future of things)

The apartments are clean. The prices are good and maintenance responses quickly. There are lots of choices, 1/1,2/2,3/3 and 4/4s all with a furnished or unfinished option.

Seminole Trails has been a great environment to live in while I live in the area. I am happy to be a resident here and the staff is very helpful.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I enjoy living here! the staff is very friendly and the community is private and unintrusive. the upkeep is pretty good other than the dumpsters that can sometimes be all over the place

Reply from Seminole Trails

I love living here! The 1/1 is the perfect size for me and I love the new flooring and appliances they put in the updated units. Wish I found this place earlier.

Reply from Seminole Trails

Great service here whenever there is a problem they are quick to solve that issue and the office people and maintenance people are really nice and respectful

Reply from Seminole Trails

Maintenance and the staff in general are super helpful in trying to get issues solved and provide us the best living experience. Love the amount of space we get for the price.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I really love Seminole Trails. It’s located in a great neighborhood. I love the price, layout, amenities, and pet friendliness! It’s very comfortable.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I am enjoying my experience at Seminole trails apartment. I never have any issues, when I do they fix then right away. This is my second year with them.

Reply from Seminole Trails

Internet can be spotty sometimes, but overall a fantastic place to live. Well made, thick walls, a good maintenance staff, and a short walk to the office/bus stop/ dumpsters etc.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I really like the price for the quality. I moved from Tenn St, which is just up the road a little. Some of my complaints about my previous location was that the staff was awful and not very helpful. Here, the staff is always friendly and helpful. At Tenn St the rent was more expensive and there were ALWAYS lawn people who blew grass on the cars but the place never looked clean for all the work that was happening. It’s more quiet here. I am very glad I moved.

Very nice place to live, quiet, clean. Maintenance is quick and friendly. Staff is friendly and understanding. Apartment is nice and gives a home-y feeling.

Seminole Trails is an excellent community with wonderful staff. I’ve had a few maintenance requests, and they are always completed within a day, and one was completed within an hour! Everyone here is great :)

My apartment community feels very safe to me, and all my questions are always answered by the staff and they always make sure I am living in comfort and safety.

Definitely love moving to Seminole Trails, friendly staff and spacious apartments. Love the price and the washer and dryer unit in the apartments. Will definitely recommend to others.

This place is very in that it is right a long the bus route and very close to not only a lot of restaurants but also to campus. the maintenance crew are very fast when they start working on a project. overall the place is pretty good

Great value for a 1/1 in a reasonable neighborhood with great staff. Maintenance is also good and on the fsu bus route. Parking is never a problem.

I like be living here, the apartments are spacious, the amenities are great and the staff is super friendly and helpful. This place is just awesome.

The apartment has been great so far. With the amenities that are included and the closeness to campus give this community a overall welcoming environment.

I lived here for about a year before I began to work here, and I love it. I like that it's pet friendly. I would say that the grounds need a little more upkeep, there tends to be a lot of dog piles and other issues in walkways and the grass.

Great complex and management is so nice. They make note of any troubles you have. Moving in was effortless. Everyone is friendly. It’s quiet and perfect fit for my tastes.

I loved it so much I decided to apply to work there. However, I don't get paid to write good reviews so my opinion is not biased. Both the property manager Dan and the leasing manager Angel have gone above and beyond for many residents including myself and have consistently showed that they care about their jobs. Pool could use some more upkeep, but over all the staff does a great job and I have never had any issues that couldn't be resolved in a timely manner. Neighbors are pleasant and keep to themselves.