The area feels secure and the staff seem like they actually care about what they do.I owe them alot for allowing me to live here when I was going through hard times

Well built apartments in a nice area. It was also planned well, so there is not a long walk to the bus stops or mailbox or dumpsters, it's very convenient.

This is a great community, the staff is very friendly and informative. They go above and beyond. This location is convenient and the apartment is exactly what I need.

My experience has been, overall, pretty positive here so far. Minimal issues with other residents not following rules; but love office staff.

The complex and staff are all amazing, friendly and get things done super quickly. The only reason I haven’t given it a 5 star review is that no one can seem to put their dogs on a leash. It does get quite annoying that you can’t take your dogs out without someone else's running at you. The gym is the perfect size for anyone looking just to stay in shape and stay active. The pool is beautiful! I would love for there to be a grill area there though! I can’t say enough about how beautiful the apartments really are!

I love my apartment, it’s perfect for me and I’ve had a great experience. Everything has been flawless and I’ve had no complaints whatsoever. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a 1/1.

Everyone is always willing to help, quick maintenance respond, and quiet neighborhood. Reasonable prices for 1/1, enjoy the extra cabinet space.

It is a quiet place. Everyone minds their own business. Maintenance was slow at first but they are okay now. I am waiting on a party or something nothing much really goes on. I

Great service wjenever you create a ticket and great apartment space... Great layout and location cant get better for the price very happy...

I love living here at Seminole trails. It’s quiet, everyone if friendly, maintenance is very capable, management takes you seriously, amenities are plentiful. There’s nothing not to love about this community. I renewed my lease in 2018 for the 2019 year and don’t regret it. I lived in a 4/4 and it was incredibly spacious and very affordable. Now I live in a 1/1 and I love the privacy and affordability. If it weren’t for the fact that my best friend is moving up here and we agreed on getting a house, I would renew for a 3rd leasing term. I definitely recommend living here.

Everything is lovely and went fast as far as the application process. Staff were very professional and welcoming which made me feel very comfortable about my choice to live here.

I love my apartment the staff is amazing! They are very appreciative anytime you need something fixed they are there immediately! Best complex in Tallahassee!

Very happy at Seminole Trails! The apartment is comfortable & nice. I love that we have a washer and dryer. I plan on living here for a long time.

My experience has been great! The area is quite l, neighbors are nice. Besides the cost of rent going up each year I would say this has been a great experience for me.

Excellent community that provides quick service and amazing amenities. I love that i was able to live so close to campus in a 1/1 for this price!

The community is quite well maintained and I have no problems with the workers. I refer many people to live here when they ask where I am located.

I really enjoy living here. It’s quiet and the management is great. Every time I’ve had an issue with my unit they have been speedy with fixing whatever it is. Definitely recommend.

When I put in a maintenance order it took too long. I had to call back and request it a second time after a week of not hearing anything from the office. Excluding that I’ve been more than satisfied.

It s quiet, I love it so far. Maintenance are really responsive. I been here about months, it s been great, staff are really helpful and pleasant.

The apartments are really nice, the 1/1 are affordable with cable and internet included, office staff is friendly, and the maintenance guys are quick to respond.

It’s a very nice place to live. The maintenance team is great and so are the staff members! It’s pretty quiet, you only hear some of the cars passing by. The apartments are nice and have a good amount of space. The kitchen could be a little small depending on which floor plan you get, but even then it isn’t bad.

The apartment complex is mostly quiet. There are small disturbances here and there, but they're sporadic. The main complaint I have is the thinness of the walls.

The experience living at Seminole trails was not too bad. My dislike about the apartments were the amenities, the gym and also, the community pool.

Won’t be moving in until August 2019 but I am very excited to move. The staff are very nice and helpful. My sisters are moving up here also and they are excited

Great place to live with even better staff! Affordable 1bed 1bath and pet friendly! Angel and Dan in the front office are so helpful. I would recommend this place to anybody, I’ve already had 2 friends move in since I’ve been here and they love it too!