Great community, very nice people, quiet area, and affordable, also great for college students! The neighborhood is not a violent neighborhood, and it’s close to a lot of restaurants and gyms etc.

Living here has been pretty great. Maintenance responds in a timely manner. My dog enjoys the dog park even though some residents refuse to pick up their dog’s crap. It’s relatively quiet

I have spent almost one year here and the community is overall a nice and quiet place. Office staffs are helpful and polite, and maintenance service was usually taken care of in a timely manner.

I have not yet moved in but I do have to commend the staff on my experience while touring the facility. Everyone that I toured with was able to answer a very long list of questions that I have and that is what made me ultimately decide to sign with Seminole trails. Plus the value can’t be beat.

I haven’t moved in yet, but the application process was perfect. The front office answered every question I had. Can’t wait to join the community in the fall!

Great apartments at an even better price. The neighbors are also considerate and the location is perfect for someone who doesn't want to live on campus but it's close enough that it's only a quick drive to FSU. Not much closet space though. a ton of cabinet space which is nice

I love living here, the apartments are huge, the amenities are awesome and the staff here are super nice. And the best part is I have a crafting room and I don’t have to share a bathroom with my kids.

I haven’t moved in yet but they have made the experience really great. I didn’t have a deposit or any fee I can just move in at the move in date.

Living here couldnt have been any better the workers are great. The neighborhoods are very family the environment is always nice clean and neat. You would be making a great choice if you choose to live here

Right by campus with parking. I live here because there are affordable one bedroom one bathroom apartments here so i am able to not have roommates.

Amazing location for great price. People in the office always answer questions and are always welcoming. Also amazing community, friendly student neighbors

Staff is kind and always approachable. Love living in a 1x1, quiet and safe area. Neighbors are great. Would recommend especially if you also need a good place to live and not too expensive

I’ve stayed here before and I had a great experience, other than a few mishaps with a previous neighbor. But the location is great , the apartments are nice and about the most affordable one bedroom

Reply from Seminole Trails

Great place to live for both you and your pets! Awesome amenities, and great resources to help you feel at home. The community goes out of their way to create fun events to get residents to mingle!

Reply from Seminole Trails

you really need to fix the gym. half the equipment is broken and can not be used. The company that does the yard work needs to work on all of the weeds with thorns around the place as well as the massive ant hills that are right next to the buildings.

Reply from Seminole Trails

It’s amazing. The staff is wonderful and the area is pretty quiet which I can appreciate. The only thing that can be better is when the leasing office let’s us know how much our utility bill would cost. They wait until the 1st of the month when it’s due to notify us. Although we have until the 3rd to pay I don’t like the fact that we are notified at the last minute. Other than that everything is great!

Reply from Seminole Trails

I’ve lived here for two years now and definitely this is one of the better apartments in Tallahassee! It’s very quiet even being between Tennessee Street and Pensacola. Occasionally you get some noise from the neighbors, but that’s any apartment. Front office staff has always been friendly and I can’t say enough about the maintenance staff! They always get stuff processed timely and I’ve even had them leave a note on my counter to tell me if they had to come back to fix an issue or other. Recently management has put out a monthly news letter about what is going on and activities in the clubhouse area, it’s wonderful! Keep up the great work Seminole Trails and thanks for making apartment living enjoyable.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I have no complaints the staff is always willing to work with u and they are always so polite and always around when u need them. I love everything about this complex

Reply from Seminole Trails

Great Community, Dog Parks, and Amenities. Close to all three campuses in Tallahassee. All the staff is very friendly and willing to work with you!

Reply from Seminole Trails

Centurylink sucks... that’s the only downside to my experience living here. Managers are nice ... maintenance are okay. Quiet area. No parties.

Reply from Seminole Trails

It’s expensive but the staff works with you. The neighborhood isn’t to noisy. The parking is awful. I keep my apartment very clean but due to poor cocking there are a lot of bugs and critters.

Reply from Seminole Trails

I love this neighborhood! The house is so confortable and just the right size for my roommate, puppy, and I. I love living here, which is why I renewed my lease!

Reply from Seminole Trails

Amazing size bedrooms .. Great layout big patios great distance from all schools... Great office staff.... Only coyld use more parling.. Look forward to another year

Reply from Seminole Trails

I like it here. I wish there were more activities like other complexes. I know there are a couple every month but more regularly scheduled things would be nice. No shade but the luxe gives out chick fil a 👀👀

Reply from Seminole Trails

Living here for about 3 years now. And since there is new management now there are some new changes that are ok. Signing my lease again there were some issues.