Seminole Trails

4.3

4.3

These apartments are really good. I’ve been living here for a few months and now that I’ve made my home how I like it, I’m really comfortable here.
If you have a noisy neighbor, you’ll hear them, but other than that the community is relatively quiet. But the staff and maintenance are great. Apartment is a great space and size.
My experience here has been good. Maintenance is typically quick to respond to requests, and the front office staff are always friendly and helpful.
We love living here, we have been here for over 5 years. The apartment is huge and since everyone has a bathroom, I don’t need to share one with my kids.
Living at Seminole Trails has been a great experience. The rates are unbeatable, and the 1x1 villa with its stainless steel appliances is a steal! The office staff is really friendly, hard working, and personal as well.
I love living at Seminole Trails, it’s a nice, quiet, and safe property. Maintenance requests get taken care of fairly quickly. The staff are great and always willing to help.
Seminole Trails has been a nice place to live. The rent is affordable and the space is just right for me and my boyfriend. The office staff is extremely nice, especially Kemari.
the people community is nice, the roach community is not. i have a nice neighbor or two that ive been lucky to talk to and communicate with over the past few weeks! just sick of roachies in my house but its less bad when it isnt raining
Nice place to live, I’ve resigned my lease. Relatively quiet for the busier area, close to FSU, FAMU, and TCC. Staff and maintenance respond quickly to questions and concerns.
Overall it’s been a good experience. I asked for an early move-in since I had to be in town for my schools orientation and the office staff complied with my wishes and even let me select the apartment that I wanted to live in. It’s been a great experience over the last two years. The events that they do at the front office is one of my favorite parts of living here. The office staff is always so welcoming. Their package system is very effective as well. The only downside is sometimes when I submit maintenance request, it takes weeks for the problem to be fixed and I had a pest control problem with roaches and they came out twice and it didn’t help the issue at all. I had to purchase my own items from the store to finally get a control on the issue. My car was broken into at one point while living here but that’s just a part of living in Tallahassee and I don’t blame the complex at all for that issue. I never experienced that issue again or felt unsafe here.