Villa San Michele

4.2

4.2

As a new resident, I would say my experience so far has been great. Very friendly and helpful staff members from the leasing office. Totally would recommend this place to anyone!
I love the community, just waiting until they fix the fate but others wise everything good. There very understanding , there nothing h wouldn’t have an issue with .
This is a very nice and quiet community. I’ve been living here for 3 years. I love how spacious the bedrooms are and the amenities are great too.
My resident experience has been great here. The staff is friendly and maintenance has improved greatly. The apartment is big and updated. Pet friendly?
The new staff is nice and friendly. Rooms are really spacious. Neighborhood is quiet and always clean. Maintenance keeps it well maintained!
It’s been okay. Maintenance has gotten better with fixing things in a timely manner. It not noisy. Just waiting on them to fix the gate and give Newgate cards.
Absolutely love it here . People are friendly , gym is amazing, And stuff makes it worth while. Moving here was definitely a great decision.
So far everything is great, I like how they welcome new tenants to the property and how friendly they are. Other than my wish for the pool to be a little bigger and deeper, I really like what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work, and management team is amazing.
living here has been a very quiet area, and it is a very ducked off area, normally from other places you would see while passing by. they always have gatherings and many options with giving rewards.
Great living environment! Friendly staff, and nice amenities. Moving in was simple and I was placed with amazing roommates who matched my living preferences. The new management team is fast and responsive.