It’s been nice seeing the new updates! We have no complaints about living here. Always love Anna from the leasing office, she’s super helpful!

Very nice, quiet place. Customer service could be better, though. The neighbors are nice and quiet. Convenient location. Apartment nice and clean.

So far so good almost one year in everything seems fine... was going through something and had to be late in rent the assistant manager was great and very understanding....

a good experience but should improve the collection of garbage, should not be paid forced, most of the time workers do not take garbage for an insignificant excuse

My experience so far has been great! The office staff especially Miriam has been very helpful. Just picked up keys and looking forward to being in my new home!

Great Complex and staff!!!! Anything you need they are always available and willing to help solve any problem or concern that you may have!!!

Is amazing, everything we need is close, very quiet place and very nice staff. I would reccomend this place to any family. The home school seems very good too.

Beautifully renovated. Quiet, nice amenities. Clean community. My only issue is my neighbors above me, stomping non-stop. However, everything else is fine. And we received a free smart TV upon our move-in. Leanna is awesome!

Things are much better with new management. I love it. They are on top of it. The only issues are. Still residents are not following the pet walk rules. When it rains and humidity is high. You smell dog poop bad. I live on the second floor and it’s very unpleasant when i want to smoke my cigarette outside. I can’t stand it. Plus the parking front of the building. There is Honda is parked by the entrance for 2 month now and one bother to check it. Other than that. Staff are much productive. I love it

Good neighborhood I can’t complain They just need to clean a bit better outside But other then that everything it’s great thumbs down ☺️☺️☺️☺️

So far it has been an amazing experience front the time I moved in until now it’s only been a month so I will make sure I give an update soon.

Maintenance requests are done in a prompt manner. This apt survived Hurricane Ike and all the other floods since I moved in on March 2012.

Wonderful place to live! Very responsive and friendly staff! Love the new remodeling that is taking place. They do a wonderful job at communicating with the residents.

Been living here for 3.5 years I have had no problems anything that went wrong they came out and repaired right away,,good maintenance personnel on property , excellent management team in the office,I've really enjoyed my stay.

Love the property and the way it is set up. The floorplans are designed in a way that utilizes the space perfectly. The property is well kept and maintained daily. I specifically enjoy having the gym on site so that i do not need to go our and pay for a membership somwwhere else.

My apartment is spacious however the outside and walkways need to be pressured washed. And I feel that management should walk the property

I've been living here since july of this year and this place was at the top of my list of places to call new home. Immediately after walking in, I was greeted by Miriam and provided with an answer to every question I had along with important information. Moving from one place to another can be stressful enough as is but Miriam went above and beyond to make my move an easy transition. Any small issue i had has been dealt with quickly, this community is peaceful and quiet with good amenities as well. Office workers are really nice and friendly as well as the hard working maintenance crew who i see keeping this place feeling like home.

Amazing complex, beautiful views, outgoing people and just a very clean environment. They work hard to comply with your desires and are always there to help.

Good place however my apartment has a lot of issues and service is very slow. Also, I indicated where I want my TV to be mounted they put it very high and it seems they are not interested in fixing that issue

Nice neighborhood to live, I have been living there 3 years now and I’m happy. Good schools are near, this is a family neighborhood and good area

I have been living here for the past two and a half years and since then I have not encountered any issues be it with management or other neighbors. I consider here home

Recently we had a vehicle park in our assigned parking space after office hours. We called the towing company associated with the complex but they said that they wouldn't be able to tow the vehicle without authorization from someone at the office. As you may know the parking situation gets very slim after a certain hour of the night. I had gone to work the next morning and so did my wife, unfortunately she was unable to notice if the car was still in our spot. We figured they would have moved throughout the day. We came back home from work after office hours to find that the vehicle was still in our spot. There was no number we could call to assist us from the complex or the managing company. The local towing companies and police also could not do anything to help. So until this is resolved apparently you can park whenever you like, excluding red zones, after office hours without worry of being towed.

it's nice place to live in, save, but need more of care by increasing the camera to recorder more of steers in all buildings, sometimes some guys setting on steers,, they blocked the ways who want go up or down, also some people leave them pets, "dogs" free which bad for my kids specially for my young son, he became so affried from many times free dogs scarred him😑

The maintenance crew is the best part of living there . If something breaks or needs attention they are Johnny in the spot and get it done .

I love living here! It is very affordable for the area and the apartments are high quality. Maintenance requests get fixed quickly. I am always seeing workers cleaning up or landscaping the area. Very little problem with bugs. Nice pools. Gates are annoying to deal with though and people just follow people in so there is no point to having the gates.