We've had some kind of issue since we've been here but the main issue is weed smell in our apartment . The people above is are so loud. I can't wait to get on a house.

Clean, friendly community. The Villa Toscana staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. I highly recommend living here.

Very nice and quiet. Staff is pretty good. like the fact that I have a garage. I dont see the security any more are they still there. overall very nice place to live.

Miriam was more than helpful.... she made the move in process a breeze.... very professional service.... thank you for the great service I appreciate it a lot.

Overall great experience. quiet community, except for the kids that sneak down to the pools after hours. Would like to have more community events

I have lived here for 3 years now and I must say that this is the best apartment community anyone could ever live. It's quiet , peaceful, the staff is attentive, courteous, and great. I am very thankful.

It was ima little rough with the process due to some errors but speaking with the manager and staff allowed me to fix the issues I had & have a easy transition.

Love living here! Clean, safe, nice apartments for a good price. Maintenance requests get done quickly. Office staff is nice. Amenities are very nice - two pools to choose from and a good wellness center.

Wonderful place to live! Very responsive and friendly staff! Love the new remodeling that is taking place. They do a wonderful job at communicating with the residents.

The apartment is great and we like it here! Super dog friendly and we have no problems at all. We live in a smaller one bedroom and that's the only reason we will be moving.

Great experience 😊😊😊 Things are always done on time and the staff is always so helpful and professional.....will definitely be her for a while

Very nice place, like the open areas, the pool could be at a resort, just repainted the whole community, lots of dogs, covered and assigned parking.

It’s a great place to start your new little family , I was looking for a great location and a great apartment and this is the best place I found it has everything you need from kitchen to washer and dryer , I would definitely recommend

It’s really nice , the area , it has everything that we need , so far it’s amazing it’s a great place to live in, mainly if you are staring from zero

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Good place just I have a little problem with roaches , otherwise everything it’s ok ! Quiet ,nice, safe ,beautiful and near for everything ,

Great community. One of the best apartments to live in. Staff is great and the grounds have amazing amenities. The on-site video surveillance is a hands down winner to me.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Love it here great environment, love the management. The school district for my son, they are always there when i need them. Answer my neededs in a timely matter.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

My experience is good, but I hope to be perfect, Some of Maintenance take long time to responding, It's my 3rd year in here, some of things became old and need maintenance or change, even it's happening with our logic and normal use, specially everything was not prand new when we came in since over 2 years ago.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I love to live in VT ..its much peaceful and scenic. Clean and tidy Property provides complete living standards. Good pools and impressive Gym

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Friendly neighbors and majestic living settings. My apartment is the perfect size for me and my brother. My dog had plenty of room to run around in and outside

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I love living in the community. I have been here for abaout 2 years and I have not had any problems this far. It is very quiet and efficient.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

READ THE END! Nice place to live. Nice place to live. Nice place to live. Nice place to live. Nice place to live. Nice place to live. Nice place to live. I think 140 character min is a little to much for a review...

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Very quiet community. Nice floorplans in our unit. Love the balcony size and love the view from our balcony. We are facing the pool. We love the easy access and location

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

The property is very quiet the only thing I don’t like is they change office staff every three months. But overall the apartments are nice. The Maintenance workers are good and I would like to know why don’t they change out light bulbs anymore 🤣🤣🤣 Now we have to replace our own.

love it here the people are so friendly they say hi to you all the time. plus the 24 hour gym is a plus when ever you want to work out you can plus all the machines work.