New to the community hope I get a chance to experience all the new stuff, I’m an outgoing guy who likes to going to the gym and don’t hesitate to get to know me.

Everyone is always nice and very helpful , I love it here !!!! I would recommended it to all my family and friends looking for a nice quiet environment

I’ve been living here since 2013. Haven’t experienced a major issue. Happy to call this place home. Will recommend my friends to move here.

Villa Toscana is a nice place, the people who attend the offices are very friendly especially Mrs. Myrian. It is a very quiet place with very comfortable social areas

I like the fact that they taking cleanliness seriously. The maintainer people are really nice. The whole crew are really good at their job and the work very efficiently,

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

What i love about living here is the gym and all the machines work plus the apartments are just the right size. I think what would make it great is a guard 24 that rides around an makes sure that everything is secure.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

My apt is beautful, clean, and upgraded. Makes me feel proud I am able to provide a beautiful apt for my children. Full of kids around, spacious field and pool area is nice. Proud to have company over

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

The apartment is located in a very clean and habitable environment. The staffs and the maintenance guys are Equipped with every tools needed to meet the residents needs. I would say everything out here is awesome and I have had pretty good experience at the apartment so far.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Great spot everyone is super nice neighborhood is nice an safe the dogs love all the play room around here an we like all the things for us too do here

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Really like living here nice and quiet. Like the garage option, security camera around the complex. like the new paint scheme that was done, make it look brighter.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Overall I’ve enjoyed my experience here. The environment is more often than not clean and well kept. My neighbors are friendly. Maintenance is timely and usually gets things done. The front office staff is friendly. My only issue is that the walls are thin so often I can hear everything from outside and next door. I also can hear every time the person above me steps.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

The staff is awesome. They always seem to handle problems effective and efficiently with maintenance and amongst other issues. They are always nice and friendly upon entering the office. There are no real complaints at all other than the breaking into vehicles and securing security at night to patrol so that the residents feel safe knowing that their vehicles are being watched.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Es un buen lugar buen ubicado todo muy cuidado y limpio vecinos agradables y seguro. Las piscinas son limpias y cuidadas tiene un buen gimnasio y es nice el parque para los perros

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I love it they fix the issue on time and ask that you need anything else I love it. This would be my second year live here. Leasing office employees they are helpful and respectful.

I've had a great experience living at Villa Toscana Homes. The apartments are very quiet and peaceful the parking is very convenient overall I have no complaints.

Desde que llegué me gusto muchísimo, un lugar muy bonito y tranquilo, y el servicio de las muchachas de la oficina son increíble en su trabajo gracias , el apartamento nos encantó muy espacioso y cómodo, encontré lo que estaba buscando antes de mudarme de Florida para Houston y la verdad estoy encantada con la decisión que tome.

Beautiful Environment quiet and calm at night time Clean and Neat Gardening and landscape Also The pools Are Kept Clean and Cristal Clear The whole year loveeee

Love it here really like the valet I love having a garage the maintenance people be here within a day of the problem is noticed. The area is always clean

I have been living in this community for a little bit of over 4 years. Never had an issue. Maintenance requests are resolved fast. Leasing office staff named Anna has been my main point of contact ever since I moved in. She’s always very helpful.

Love living here, just wish the space was bigger. Very quite and the staff is great.....come and take a look the pools are beautiful and the trash pick up is great too.

We love living here and our children love everything about it! We go between pools, take walks, and enjoy the whole atmosphere! We have definitely settled in here and love it.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

This apartments are very nice and quiet. I also like how they are well maintained and how the staffing is communicative. I never have to worry about being out of the loop about something.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

My experience have been amazing here I love it I recommend this villa 100%. My whole family live here I have a little sister she is 4 years old and they have a pool for her.

I love to live here. I love my apartment, the location, the girls at the office are always willing to help, my neighbor are so nice. In general, I'm happy.

It’s been nice seeing the new updates! We have no complaints about living here. Always love Anna from the leasing office, she’s super helpful!