Attentive and courteous staff. Responsive to request. Just moved in and everything is as they said it would be. Quiet and friendly neighbors.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Anna was so helpful during the moving process, she made our experience amazingly easy and work so hard with me and my family- I really appreciate her help getting us settled in so quickly! The maintenance is quick and responsive, moreover the neighborhood is quiet, friendly.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

All around the community is good. Cameras, nice updated units and maintenance is responsive. Under new management the complex seems to be a lot better.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

No major issues. Staff is relatively friendly. Maintenance comes in a timely manner. I like the updates & changes to the complex that has been made as far as painting the buildings & doors.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Very good I been livingin here for 3 years and its awesome great I recomend this is good complace apartment this apartment are renewed and they are safe

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Very awesome deal moving in couldn't be beat. Miriam was amazing, fast and accurate with the transaction. The apartment is clean emaculant. I needed service done to a ceiling fan and add a Washer/Dryer. Boom... came back home after work Monday ceiling fan was going and the Washer and Dryer was magically hooked up in my Apartment. Great Hospitally. I recommend Villa Toscana. They have a Drive Thru mail center I've never seen anywhere else before. 2 pools, a splash pad and Soccer field with goals pretty awesome place to live. Thank you Iven McKenzie

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Excellent place to live, very quiet, peaceful and friendly. Love to spend time in the pools with kids. Management very helpful always have answers for any questions

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

2nd day here & we are loving it so far. Miriam at the front desk was super helpful with the whole move in process & very friendly! I love the renovated look, everything worked out for me.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

So far so good , extremely peaceful, haven’t been here very long, but I like it, it’s very quite & the two pools are plus. The renovated kitchen is so pretty

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Great community so far!!! The staff in the office are very friendly and inviting, and Miriam has been helpful during the application process.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

It's a beautiful and friendly community. The amenities are beneficial to everyone in complex. The apartment is well worth the rent. I'm obliged to be apart of such community.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

My family and I are happy to live here, it is very quiet, friendly and safe. It is a very clean residence, with very little noise, its common areas are clean, its staff is always attentive and they look for everything to be in order and clean.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I’ve been living here since 2013. I ready enjoy living here the property is quiet. Just in November’s of 2018 where I start experiencing a pest control issue.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Maintenance is really whale pricing is affordable community stays clean down side is the extra feesGoing through a remodel gym is really nice Staff has improved a little

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Es un buen lugar buen ubicado todo muy cuidado y limpio vecinos agradables y seguro. Las piscinas son limpias y cuidadas tiene un buen gimnasio y es nice el parque para los perros

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Have been living here for a year and a half. I really enjoy the pool and the bbq pits. The amenities that are offered are cool for example having a car lot spot specifically for you.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

So far a great, comfortable place to stay,which is extremely important to my family. The amenities are awesome, having a 24 hr access gym allows me to save on gym memberships and allows flexibility with a toddler.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I love the view. i love the location. I love the neighborhood. I moved just a few days ago but this apartment have everything that i was looking for.

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

I absolutely love living at these apartments! The amenities are nice and everyone at the front office is so helpful and friendly. You can’t beat the price for apartments as great as these!

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Love it here wouldn’t want to live anywhere else but villa Toscana Apartments. I haven’t been here long but I’m looking forward to living here

Reply from Villa Toscana Apartments

Good place to live, good community and convenient location near 290 and many shopping centers. Could have improved amenities and upgraded modern living style. Many upgraded have been made but not for existing tenants. Great staff and maintenance team.

Villa Toscana is a great apartment complex. The maintenance people keep the grounds looking really good and It is also a quiet area. When you submit a work order, they come out to fix the problem within 2 days.

For me it was a great place for getting an apartment straight out of college. The neighborhood is very quiet other than daily activities that are going on outside the apartments like your regular fire truck passing by but my experience here has been great much appreciated. Great apartment for my first time apartment. Nice inside.

I like the place, it feels very calm and has everything close. What I do not find good is the management of garbage because I pay for nothing.

I have been here for almost 3 years and it has been a very good experience. maintenance is very good and always very prompt. I have experienced nothing but good things.