So far, my children and I love it here. The staff in the office have been very nice and the maintenance team have been very responsive. We enjoy using the pool over the summer, as well as the gym we just recently began using.

Phenomenal Clean Beautiful. The complex is very quiet and peaceful to live in .A incredible place to live safe environment . They’re friendly neighbors and politely.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great community! Fun, safe and clean! Friendly staff and nice neighbors. My family really feels at home living here arc the Villages of Almand Creek.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

A great quiet neighborhood. The atmosphere is very friendly. I also like the access to many stores. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Very nice property and the staff is awesome. Ms. Odessa is the main reason that I moved in, because she was very thorough and understanding and sensitive about my reason for moving into her property. Her and her staff are great to work with.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Nice neighborhood: close to shopping and walking trail, easy access to the interstate, back yard to other counties, fabulous view to the night skies and sunrise/sunset - if you are in to nature and bird watching you will love this location.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I was a little bit worried that my daughter would be disappointed but she loves it. The grounds are clean and so far it is quiet. I hope that it stays this way.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great community to live in. Nice, quiet neighborhood. The grounds are kept up well and residents are encouraged to help keep it clean. The staff also do a lot for the residents.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. Staff is always helpful, and maintenance is great. It’s quiet and the grounds are always well kept and beautiful. The pool area is so nice! Love it here.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

We have only been here a few months. For the most part everything is quiet and peaceful and issues seem to resolved quickly. The community events are a nice perk.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Everything feels very clean and safe while living in this apartment complex. Submitted work orders were looked at within a day for the most part. I think if the one car per gate really wanted to be enforced, add a secondary arm to open and close, regardless if the gate is still open. Cons? The garbage dumpster is so far away!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The community is kept clean and quiet Most of the time I have had my concerns Handled in a timely manner. Current staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The community is very quiet and peaceful. It’s conveniently placed near a lot of popular shopping areas. There’s activities going on throughout the year, and the residents are very friendly.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Been here a week and everything has been great. The facility is well maintained and clean. The staff has been awesome! Oh yea my apartment was spotless when I moved in!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It may be a cliché but Village at Almand Creek is an awesome place to live. The property is super clean and very well kept. Everybody is very cordial and helpful :)

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community to live in and the leading office staff has great customer service. Maintenance issues are handled quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is my third apartment home with Village at Almand Creek. I absolutely love everything about this community and I plan to live here until I find my forever home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here briefly and the office staff has been amazing. They definitely made my move in experience easier than I could have imagined. I ❤️ my new, cozy home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Living here has been a pleasure!!! The leasing office staff are very personable, the maintenance staff is helpful and response quickly to maintenance issues.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office was pleasant and very welcoming! I felt like I was making the right decision by making Village at Almand Creek my new home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I LOVE IT HERE. IT IS VERY QUIET AND VERY CLEAN. THE STAFF IS GREAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AS THE TOP PLACE TO LIVE IN ROCKDALE COUNTY. IT IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF RESTAURANTS AND WALKING PATHS.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Wonderful community and management! Every request has been fulfilled! I highly recommend this community! I have been here for about three years now and have no complaints!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great experience the move in was effortless. Love the complex’s and gym and pool room. Great place to live very quiet and safe. This is the only apartment complex I would live in in the Conyers area. Very close to restaurants and shopping!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Just moved in. Thus far my experience has been satisfactory. A few noise disturbances but usually doesn’t last long. Staff is friendly. I like being so close to everything

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Love my apt. Very spacious and awesome property layout. Amenities are wonderful as wellness. The leasing staff were fantastic and helped me make a smooth move.