Village at Almand Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

I had a smooth move into my new apartment and everyone was very helpful during the process! They made sure all of my needs were met and that I felt at home.
Everyone is so pleasant and professional. I really enjoy my neighborhood and I love the amenities offered here. Thank You all for making this such a beautiful neighborhood.
Other than a noisy neighbor, I love everything about this community. I have no other complaints about any service I have received. Would definitely recommend it to others looking in this area.
The complex is quiet, well-maintained, and clean. I enjoy living here! Maintenance requests are taken care of and the front office staff is easy to reach.
Great staff! Very helpful and friendly! The apartment was very clean upon moving in. I would recommend these apartments to anyone who is looking to rent!
Management and maintenance are wonderful! If there is a problem of any kind, they are available. They are professional and explain in detail all the maintenance work they do in your apartment. I have been living at Village, at Almand Creek, going on 6 years and feel comfortable and safe.
Love it! Friendly and awesome staff including the maintenance crew which is so rare in communities. Wish the appliances were more modern up to date but other than that all good
My step was replaced quickly which was important for all of us who lived on the 2nd and 3rd floor; and my neighbors are supportive during this pandemic.
Excellent customer service and staff, felt very welcome. Crew is willing to assist and make me feel comfortable and at home. Apartment was very clean, however, whomever is responsible for cleaning needs to do a better job with the bathrooms and should clean the lint out of the dryer.
I’m really happy with my neighbors, community and staff. Everyone is friendly and the staff is very professional and quick to handle any discrepancies or issues. Thanks for everything.