The community is quiet and peaceful. Management office is friendly and responsive to requests. Issues are resolved quickly. Community grounds are well kept and clean.

I only been here a week and I truly like it so far. It is quiet, the grounds are kept neat, the pool is refreshing, and the staff is nice!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love this apartment complex the people are very pleasant it’s very clean here the staff is on their job if you need maintenance they will get your job done within 24 hours I’ve never lived in a apartment complex that so together and on top of everything the front office is outstanding especially the manager she’s always on it 100% thanks for everything. Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Wright.🤗😊😃💯

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It’s amazing! I love my apartment. I love the safe environment and feel very comfortable here. I love the pool too. I’ve got nice neighbors too.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience at Village at Almand Creek. The staff is friendly and helpful. They made sure my move in was efficient and a smooth transition.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Office staff is very helpful with anything you need in apartment and it’s a nice community with friendly neighbors. I would recommend to my friends

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Lived here about six months. Best decision for living, comfort, and safety . Response is quick to repair or replace items that need taken care of. Property is well lit at night. Neighbors that I have met are friendly

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Nice property. Great upkeep. Timely response to needs. Courteous staff. I love the nature trail on the property and that the property is next to the city nature trail.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Village at Almand Creek is an amazing community, they staff cares about you. They go above and beyond to keep the community clean. If you ever have an issue they always want to know so they can do what it takes to fix it. My family loves living here!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here, because there is real Living Here. I've been too the pool with my family and the neighbors I've met were very nice. I know I'm going to really enjoy living here.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Move was smooth and staff was willing to give resident concession due to date changes for move in. But overall nice premises and nice apartment

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great Community to live in. Staff is great and always willing to help. Very quiet and friendly residents. Love going to the pool. The grounds are always clean and kept nice.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

My experience living here at The Village of Almand Creek has been great. The staff and employees here are friendly and helpful. If I need anything done with maintenance, I just put my work order in and they're quick to fix it. If it is going to take a little time, they will keep you posted. Through out the year they have community activities that I have enjoyed attending.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Absolutely love it! Staff has been excellent. My neighbors have been great! Very very comfortable environment. Definitely would recommend. NO Complaints....so far!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Autumn Village is a very nice place to stay. The staff is attentive and friendly... also you are close to shopping and dining! Choose this property, A place you can call Home!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have lived here 10 yrs and absolutely love the safe feel. It is a caring community and overall safe. People look out for each other. Staff is very kind, professional and they care.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community. Very quite, nice friendly neighbors. Dog friendly community, beautiful pool, car wash, tennis court....the trash is always picked up. No run away stray animals. Great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been a resident at Village at Almand Creek for 4 yrs. These 4 yrs has been great!. The community is peaceful and the property is always up kept. Management is exceptional and maintenance is always on call with great service on and off duty. In other words, the staff members are very professional and continuously makes the community a homelike environment. Village at Almand Creek is a great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here. It is conveniently located for work and to my kids' schools. I love the pool area and the events sponsored by the community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice community. Super maintenance personnel. Nice pool. Pool side community events. Office personnel very nice and helpful

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I enjoy that there are since areas to walk. The gym is simple but nice. All of our neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves. I also really like the community grills.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I am very happy living here at Almand Creek. I was worried about the noise level and feeling safe. I have been completely satisfied.. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed the quietness of the community and the courtesy of the staff. The campus is also very well kept and for that I am very well pleased.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love this apartment complex! I'm very excited to live here with my son. He will love the playground and we will enjoy the nature trail. It's very nice.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This community is quiet and seemingly safe. The location is perfect; within 5 miles of almost any shop, business, or restaurant available. Great amenities and beautiful grounds. Also, so glad there is plenty of parking; I hate struggling to find a parking spot