Village at Almand Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

The process from start to finish was excellent. Every question answered. Great experience and Great neighborhood thus far. Jessica was great and very welcoming!
Quiet and friendly. Love I can walk my dog on the trail. Hope there are more resident events in the future. Wish there were a few more pet trash cans
Leasing Process Was Smooth . Got Back To Me Quickly. Cherreese Is The Best Leasing Agent Ever . She Kept In Good Contact With Me . Never Had A Problem Explaining Things To Me . She Is Always On Top Of Things And Made The Experience A lot Easier . Maintenance Is Also Very Quick With Coming Out To My Unit.
I love the well kept grounds and the friendly people. It's by far the greatest community that I have lived in and moving here was the best idea.
This is a nice quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is kept up very well. Amenities are plentiful. Pricing is average compared to other apartment complexes.
Everyday here I'm enjoying it more and more. The neighbors are friendly and very considerate always willing to lend a hand. The staff is EXCEPTIONAL!
Very enjoyable community to live in. Well maintained and quiet! Jaxon, my dog, and I very much enjoy our walks around the community! Loads of parking!
We had issues with the appliances the first week in. Small for the price. Love the available parking, don’t have to worry about finding parking.
Love this place, people are friendly and it's very peaceful. The staff are very nice and helpful. Plus I'm so much closer to my work. I would definitely recommend this place to others that are looking for a great place.
Great updates and communication from the office to residents. Community enforces safety and cleanliness. Children are well kept. Dogs are friendly as much as their owners.