Village at Almand Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Find the appartment complex to be very quiet .The appt. Not plain have some details about it make one feel at home .The workers are doing a grand job in keeping the appt. Complex clean and tidy.Dogs are quite .Also close to all amenities.If nothing changes .I believe we will stay a little longer until we transition to our home.Thanks to all of you. Keep safe.I am keeping safe.
Very beautiful landscape and walking places for us and our dogs. Love there are dog baggie stations and trash cans. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood
The apartment is nice. It has lots of character. The community is well maintained as well. NO letdowns there. For the price, though, one would expect a little comfort and and tranquility. Unfortunately, all i'm getting is SUPER noisey neighbor above me, 8-10 hours a day! Surely the worst neighbor EVER!
It is wonderful living here. The staff are nice. The place looks nice. There are police officers on the ground. It is gated. No one bothers or disturbs me which is a plus.
Sherrease is very knowledgeable and was super helpful. She manage being personable in the midst of a global pandemic. The process was short and sweet. Perfect!
Washer and dryer was not available at move in. Insurance I purchased did not get to my profile therefore I was charged for insurance. Fridge had a broken shelf.
Just moved from another community, and the experience has been wonderful so far. The staff has been beyond helpful and courteous. Hope it continues.
The process from start to finish on leasing with the community was smooth and the customer service was great and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
So far, it’s a nice peaceful community! I love where my family and I are situated in the complex and how amazing the apartment looks. It’s almost hard to believe when walking in that it’s actually an apartment.
The community is very peaceful and kept clean. Besides all of the issues with ants in my apartment that I've had for my first 2-1/2 months living here, I am satisfied with my decision to move into this community. The maintenance staff are always quick to respond to tenant issues and the leasing agents/property managers are attentive and professional when working with potential and current tenants. All the staff (leasing agents, maintenance staff and property managers) are very friendly and helpful.