I have had a very pleasant experience, from the moment that I applied to be a resident to the point in which I am at now (the end of my first week of being a resident.) The office staff are all amazing and the property is maintained well. I couldn't be happier at this point. Thank you!

great so far. only thing was the kitchen toliet paper hanger was messed up so i need to call maintenance. Tye apartment was very clean but theirs also a red tinge at the bottomof each toliet.dont know why

Extremely easy application process, great neighborhood and amenities. Quiet, peaceful, and convenient. I'm really glad I chose this community.

The application process was great. I spoke with Ashanti via phone several times, since I was moving from out of state. Her customer service was excellent.

Iโ€™ve lived here 3 years and the staff, which includes the maintenance group, continues to amaze me with their professionalism, response time to maintenance request and their overall passion for making sure we have a safe, clean, drama free environment to live in. They maintain the complete complex at the highest level. Although there is only the emergency crew for the weekend for regular maintenance items, there is someone from the daily maintenance group, making sure there is no debris on the yard and/or parking lot over a weekend. Thank you Village at Almand Creek for a wonderful place that I call home..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Love living here. Nice,quiet neighborhood and is convienient to most things in Conyers. Amenities are great and the staff in the office are always friendly and helpful.

The appartment is wonderful and has great amenities for a good price. My one major issues was the windows not being insulated very well.....

So far, so good. The front office staff has been very supportive, Maintenance request have been completed in a very timely manner, and my neighbors are quiet and respectful.

Overall, my stay has been increasingly pleasant. Maintenance Crew is very polite and professionally caring. The property is also lovely and cared for very well Thanks!

I love living here itโ€™s the most comfortable place in conyers area. They also are always on call Incase of emergencies. They are very organized and prompt when it comes to customer service

I love my place very much. I just got my carpet shampooed free of charge because my lease was renewed. This carpet cleaning makes my apartment look really clean, fresh, and new.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Relaxing leaving, up kept community, friendly customer service. Management provides community gatherings for residents, maintanence always available in a timely manner. Lovely landscaping. Playground, tennis court and pool.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Mario is awesome. Thorough. Follows up and always goes the extra mile. He is very professional but still treats you like family. The other management is ok, but I only deal with Mario.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice, Quiet atmosphere.The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Request are answered and handled quickly

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really like living in this apartment complex. My 3 year old and I absolutely love the nature trail and the pond. We wish we could see the ducks but thatโ€™s nature for you. We love the pool and it has been so fun to have an extra place we can hang out during the summer. The gym is amazing and I love it. I also love how safe it is and how big the layout of the complex. I can get a workout in just by walking around the complex with my son. I feel like I live at a resort almost.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. It is not perfect but I still love where I stay. I love that it is gated. There can be some improvements on the patchy areas in the grass and the dirt that accumulates on the walk way near our apartment doors but other than that I love it. It's modern, the plants and trees around the areas are kept neatly groomed which is a plus.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

this complex it is very comfortable private the staff is great the people are Friendly and stay to themselves most of the time..we are surrounded by local stores shopping areas as well as restaurants .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Iโ€™m a new tenant. So far everything is good. Nice and quiet neighborhood and the staff is extremely friendly. The amenities are nice and the location is perfect, Iโ€™m close to all the local restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Good community. Pet friendly great amenities/workout facility. Also, great location near walking trails, park. Could use extra attention to outside grounds, particularly exterminator for insects, emptying trash in pet area.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Excellent apartment. Very clean and quiet. Great features in the community. I just moved in here. The management processed my application quick. Great management - friendly and helping.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love the family atmosphere. The property is very clean, my neighbors are nice and polite. I called with a concern in my apartment and it was repaired immediately.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

From the first phone call to moving in, my family has been welcomed with opened arms. Friendly and helpful office staff, pretty apartment home and enough facilities to keep us all happy. Loving my experience of living at the Village.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The community is quiet and peaceful. Management office is friendly and responsive to requests. Issues are resolved quickly. Community grounds are well kept and clean.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I only been here a week and I truly like it so far. It is quiet, the grounds are kept neat, the pool is refreshing, and the staff is nice!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love this apartment complex the people are very pleasant itโ€™s very clean here the staff is on their job if you need maintenance they will get your job done within 24 hours Iโ€™ve never lived in a apartment complex that so together and on top of everything the front office is outstanding especially the manager sheโ€™s always on it 100% thanks for everything. Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Wright.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ฏ