Village at Almand Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Cleanest, overall quietness. New hub to access packages is very accommodating. Leasing office personnel are very nice and friendly. Maintenance service is usually timely.
Great place to live! No major complaints. I love the location and some of the amenities. The staff at the leasing office is really sweet and the maintenance men are very helpful.
So far, my children and I love it here. The staff in the office have been very nice and the maintenance team have been very responsive. We enjoy using the pool over the summer, as well as the gym we just recently began using.
Phenomenal Clean Beautiful. The complex is very quiet and peaceful to live in .A incredible place to live safe environment . They’re friendly neighbors and politely.
Great community! Fun, safe and clean! Friendly staff and nice neighbors. My family really feels at home living here arc the Villages of Almand Creek.
A great quiet neighborhood. The atmosphere is very friendly. I also like the access to many stores. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends.
Very nice property and the staff is awesome. Ms. Odessa is the main reason that I moved in, because she was very thorough and understanding and sensitive about my reason for moving into her property. Her and her staff are great to work with.
Nice neighborhood: close to shopping and walking trail, easy access to the interstate, back yard to other counties, fabulous view to the night skies and sunrise/sunset - if you are in to nature and bird watching you will love this location.
I was a little bit worried that my daughter would be disappointed but she loves it. The grounds are clean and so far it is quiet. I hope that it stays this way.
Great community to live in. Nice, quiet neighborhood. The grounds are kept up well and residents are encouraged to help keep it clean. The staff also do a lot for the residents.