Relaxing leaving, up kept community, friendly customer service. Management provides community gatherings for residents, maintanence always available in a timely manner. Lovely landscaping. Playground, tennis court and pool.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Mario is awesome. Thorough. Follows up and always goes the extra mile. He is very professional but still treats you like family. The other management is ok, but I only deal with Mario.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice, Quiet atmosphere.The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. Request are answered and handled quickly

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really like living in this apartment complex. My 3 year old and I absolutely love the nature trail and the pond. We wish we could see the ducks but that’s nature for you. We love the pool and it has been so fun to have an extra place we can hang out during the summer. The gym is amazing and I love it. I also love how safe it is and how big the layout of the complex. I can get a workout in just by walking around the complex with my son. I feel like I live at a resort almost.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. It is not perfect but I still love where I stay. I love that it is gated. There can be some improvements on the patchy areas in the grass and the dirt that accumulates on the walk way near our apartment doors but other than that I love it. It's modern, the plants and trees around the areas are kept neatly groomed which is a plus.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

this complex it is very comfortable private the staff is great the people are Friendly and stay to themselves most of the time..we are surrounded by local stores shopping areas as well as restaurants .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I’m a new tenant. So far everything is good. Nice and quiet neighborhood and the staff is extremely friendly. The amenities are nice and the location is perfect, I’m close to all the local restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Good community. Pet friendly great amenities/workout facility. Also, great location near walking trails, park. Could use extra attention to outside grounds, particularly exterminator for insects, emptying trash in pet area.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Excellent apartment. Very clean and quiet. Great features in the community. I just moved in here. The management processed my application quick. Great management - friendly and helping.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love the family atmosphere. The property is very clean, my neighbors are nice and polite. I called with a concern in my apartment and it was repaired immediately.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

From the first phone call to moving in, my family has been welcomed with opened arms. Friendly and helpful office staff, pretty apartment home and enough facilities to keep us all happy. Loving my experience of living at the Village.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The community is quiet and peaceful. Management office is friendly and responsive to requests. Issues are resolved quickly. Community grounds are well kept and clean.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I only been here a week and I truly like it so far. It is quiet, the grounds are kept neat, the pool is refreshing, and the staff is nice!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love this apartment complex the people are very pleasant it’s very clean here the staff is on their job if you need maintenance they will get your job done within 24 hours I’ve never lived in a apartment complex that so together and on top of everything the front office is outstanding especially the manager she’s always on it 100% thanks for everything. Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Wright.🤗😊😃💯

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It’s amazing! I love my apartment. I love the safe environment and feel very comfortable here. I love the pool too. I’ve got nice neighbors too.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience at Village at Almand Creek. The staff is friendly and helpful. They made sure my move in was efficient and a smooth transition.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Office staff is very helpful with anything you need in apartment and it’s a nice community with friendly neighbors. I would recommend to my friends

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Lived here about six months. Best decision for living, comfort, and safety . Response is quick to repair or replace items that need taken care of. Property is well lit at night. Neighbors that I have met are friendly

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Nice property. Great upkeep. Timely response to needs. Courteous staff. I love the nature trail on the property and that the property is next to the city nature trail.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Village at Almand Creek is an amazing community, they staff cares about you. They go above and beyond to keep the community clean. If you ever have an issue they always want to know so they can do what it takes to fix it. My family loves living here!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here, because there is real Living Here. I've been too the pool with my family and the neighbors I've met were very nice. I know I'm going to really enjoy living here.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Move was smooth and staff was willing to give resident concession due to date changes for move in. But overall nice premises and nice apartment

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great Community to live in. Staff is great and always willing to help. Very quiet and friendly residents. Love going to the pool. The grounds are always clean and kept nice.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

My experience living here at The Village of Almand Creek has been great. The staff and employees here are friendly and helpful. If I need anything done with maintenance, I just put my work order in and they're quick to fix it. If it is going to take a little time, they will keep you posted. Through out the year they have community activities that I have enjoyed attending.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Absolutely love it! Staff has been excellent. My neighbors have been great! Very very comfortable environment. Definitely would recommend. NO Complaints....so far!