Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great experience! Can’t think of anything better in my county. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality and a staff with a great attitude.
Staff are friendly and helpful when handling issues.most maintenance problems are taken care of in a timely manner.public areas are kept clean. Enjoy the privilege of having packages delivered to hub. Much safer.
I just had my 1 year anniversary here at The Village and I love how the grounds are kept, nice and clean. I’m thankful for how quiet the community as a whole is. That’s one of the first things that my guest notice while visiting. I also appreciate the prompt attention to the residents needs from the office staff as well as the maintenance staff
Quiet & friendly neighbors. The pool is very relaxing. Close to food, shopping and interstate. Wish there were more dog clean up stations. Overall happy.
Very good still getting myself together haven't finished putting my apartment together yet. I will walk around to see how to get to the pool and tennis court and walking the trail so far it is very nice.
I truly appreciate the staffs' patience and willingness to answer any and all questions. Cherreese, was especially very sweet through the entire move in process. Neighbors are friendly and noise has not appeared to be an issue. Maintenance staff has been friendly, even just in passing. Everyone seems welcoming and that feels great.
Nice building. Mostly great quite neighbors. Staff has been great. No issues with the apartment. No problems with the upkeep of the property.
A+++ Quiet and that’s perfect! Friendly neighbors and office staff. Maintenance response to service request quickly. Village at Almand Creek is the perfect community.
My family has enjoyed our stay here in the community, and have had very little issues getting things resolved with the leasing staff. I have and will continue to recommend this community to friends and family!
My move-in experience was great. The staff (Jessica) was amazing from the very first step. Everything that I've seen so far with this apartment community has been great and beautiful.