awesome + quiet community! I'm new to the area, it's a great location. Welcoming neighbors as well. Definitely nice to have staff that is very welcoming and helpful as well.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Village at Almand Creek promotes a sense of community amongst its residents and amongst the residents and staff. This is a quiet community of a diverse group of people. Prompt attention is given to maintenance request.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Management team are kind, courteous and timely in meeting concerns. The complex is kept clean. Nice amenities and the rent isn’t bad. Very quiet

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Te location and ammenities of Almand Creek have been wonderful. I have been taken very well care of and think the location in Conyers is very much worth it.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been here for over 9 years. I have notice some changes. Some tenants are not cleaning up after their pets. And one tenant walks his dog under my window.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the community. The Personnel at the Leasing Office and the Maintenance Crew have been absolutely wonderful and very professional!!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here, the staff is proficient, professional and caring. The maintenance staff quickly resolved any maintenance issue and are very pleasant about it. The maintain the grounds above and beyond. Thank you Village.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This move has been a very smooth transition with thanks to the amazing office staff!! I love the layout and how close we are to the pool! Can't wait to see everything.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Gates are open too long after entry allowing foreign vehicles to tailgate through, which I feel is unsafe for residents in our community at Almand Creek.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live easily accessible,shopping and dining are all near by and a comfy quiet community. I’d refer anyone who can to live hear.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. It is very peaceful and the place is well kept. So far so good. It is very convenient to shopping

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome and always ready to answer any questions. This will be my first apartment experience and I think my husband and I have made a very great choice.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The apartments are exquisite. They are everything I could ask for . They store all of our things just right. It’s cozy here . The neighborhood is Marvelous. It’s quiet . All the other neighbors are welcoming . The leasing staff are just as welcoming .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

A really great place I lived since moving to Atlanta GA. Mature people lifestyle and it’s comfortable and being single I feel very safe here

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Application process was smooth and staff has been wonderful. Looking forward to being a part of this community and exploring all things Village at Almand Creek has to offer

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far I have enjoyed living in this community. The leasing office staff have great customer service and take care of issues quickly. This has been a smooth transition.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at The Village at Almand Creek. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. The walls are very thin but most residence are respectful of the noise, some cannot help it .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have had a very pleasant experience, from the moment that I applied to be a resident to the point in which I am at now (the end of my first week of being a resident.) The office staff are all amazing and the property is maintained well. I couldn't be happier at this point. Thank you!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

great so far. only thing was the kitchen toliet paper hanger was messed up so i need to call maintenance. Tye apartment was very clean but theirs also a red tinge at the bottomof each toliet.dont know why

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Extremely easy application process, great neighborhood and amenities. Quiet, peaceful, and convenient. I'm really glad I chose this community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The application process was great. I spoke with Ashanti via phone several times, since I was moving from out of state. Her customer service was excellent.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here 3 years and the staff, which includes the maintenance group, continues to amaze me with their professionalism, response time to maintenance request and their overall passion for making sure we have a safe, clean, drama free environment to live in. They maintain the complete complex at the highest level. Although there is only the emergency crew for the weekend for regular maintenance items, there is someone from the daily maintenance group, making sure there is no debris on the yard and/or parking lot over a weekend. Thank you Village at Almand Creek for a wonderful place that I call home..😍😍🙏🏽👍🏽

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Love living here. Nice,quiet neighborhood and is convienient to most things in Conyers. Amenities are great and the staff in the office are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The appartment is wonderful and has great amenities for a good price. My one major issues was the windows not being insulated very well.....

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far, so good. The front office staff has been very supportive, Maintenance request have been completed in a very timely manner, and my neighbors are quiet and respectful.