Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Washer and dryer was not available at move in. Insurance I purchased did not get to my profile therefore I was charged for insurance. Fridge had a broken shelf.
Just moved from another community, and the experience has been wonderful so far. The staff has been beyond helpful and courteous. Hope it continues.
The process from start to finish on leasing with the community was smooth and the customer service was great and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
So far, it’s a nice peaceful community! I love where my family and I are situated in the complex and how amazing the apartment looks. It’s almost hard to believe when walking in that it’s actually an apartment.
The community is very peaceful and kept clean. Besides all of the issues with ants in my apartment that I've had for my first 2-1/2 months living here, I am satisfied with my decision to move into this community. The maintenance staff are always quick to respond to tenant issues and the leasing agents/property managers are attentive and professional when working with potential and current tenants. All the staff (leasing agents, maintenance staff and property managers) are very friendly and helpful.
Great community very quiet and the people are super nice! I’m really enjoying this neighborhood so far and glad I made the choice to move here.
I've been here for over a year and it has been a peaceful, relaxing environment. Whenever there's an issue, it is taken care of right away.
Cleanest, overall quietness. New hub to access packages is very accommodating. Leasing office personnel are very nice and friendly. Maintenance service is usually timely.
Great place to live! No major complaints. I love the location and some of the amenities. The staff at the leasing office is really sweet and the maintenance men are very helpful.
So far, my children and I love it here. The staff in the office have been very nice and the maintenance team have been very responsive. We enjoy using the pool over the summer, as well as the gym we just recently began using.