Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff is polite, prompt, and accommodating. The maintenance team goes above and beyond to take care of everyday requests and emergency needs.
I moved in recently. The staff in the leasing office (Jessica) was very helpful and the entire move in process was very smooth. I look forward to living here!
So far, I’ve had a great time in this apartment. This unit meets all of my needs. I feel very safe and secure in this neighborhood. I’m happy to call this place my home.
I truly love the serenity of the premises. The fall leaves are beautiful I feel very safe and protected here in the community. Everyone is so friendly!
Besides my neighbor in the apartment above, I’ve had no issues. The community is well kept, maintenance complete work orders in a timely manner and the leasing staff has been very helpful.
It is a great community to live in. The grounds are usually kept up nice. The office staff is always willing help. The amenities are great as well.
From start to finish my experience with Village Creek Staff was the most pleasant and professional experience. The community seems to be safe and very neighboring, in which gives me a great sense of peace and worry free. Thanks
From initiating my application I have been very impressed with the office staff, especially Cherresse. The grounds are well maintained and atmosphere is quiet with a feel of home.
Great experience! Can’t think of anything better in my county. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality and a staff with a great attitude.
Staff are friendly and helpful when handling issues.most maintenance problems are taken care of in a timely manner.public areas are kept clean. Enjoy the privilege of having packages delivered to hub. Much safer.