The community is kept clean and quiet Most of the time I have had my concerns Handled in a timely manner. Current staff is friendly and helpful.

The community is very quiet and peaceful. It’s conveniently placed near a lot of popular shopping areas. There’s activities going on throughout the year, and the residents are very friendly.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Been here a week and everything has been great. The facility is well maintained and clean. The staff has been awesome! Oh yea my apartment was spotless when I moved in!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It may be a cliché but Village at Almand Creek is an awesome place to live. The property is super clean and very well kept. Everybody is very cordial and helpful :)

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community to live in and the leading office staff has great customer service. Maintenance issues are handled quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is my third apartment home with Village at Almand Creek. I absolutely love everything about this community and I plan to live here until I find my forever home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here briefly and the office staff has been amazing. They definitely made my move in experience easier than I could have imagined. I ❤️ my new, cozy home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Living here has been a pleasure!!! The leasing office staff are very personable, the maintenance staff is helpful and response quickly to maintenance issues.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office was pleasant and very welcoming! I felt like I was making the right decision by making Village at Almand Creek my new home.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I LOVE IT HERE. IT IS VERY QUIET AND VERY CLEAN. THE STAFF IS GREAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AS THE TOP PLACE TO LIVE IN ROCKDALE COUNTY. IT IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF RESTAURANTS AND WALKING PATHS.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Wonderful community and management! Every request has been fulfilled! I highly recommend this community! I have been here for about three years now and have no complaints!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great experience the move in was effortless. Love the complex’s and gym and pool room. Great place to live very quiet and safe. This is the only apartment complex I would live in in the Conyers area. Very close to restaurants and shopping!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Just moved in. Thus far my experience has been satisfactory. A few noise disturbances but usually doesn’t last long. Staff is friendly. I like being so close to everything

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Love my apt. Very spacious and awesome property layout. Amenities are wonderful as wellness. The leasing staff were fantastic and helped me make a smooth move.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Still a quiet community 😁 I enjoy the gym area because it’s always always quiet and exceptionally clean. Love that way the staff responds so quickly to any concerns or issues.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great Community to live in. The staff is always willing to help. Very quiet community and great neighbors. The pool has also been nice this summer

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a safe, clean, environment. Our neighbors are friendly, kind, concerned and helpful. I wish the land scapepers paid more attention to the changes needed with the increase in temperatures this spring.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Best staff who knows your name and appreciate you as a tenant. The price is reasonable and comparable to other surroundings communities. I enjoy the quietness of the community and the friendly neighbors.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

awesome + quiet community! I'm new to the area, it's a great location. Welcoming neighbors as well. Definitely nice to have staff that is very welcoming and helpful as well.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Village at Almand Creek promotes a sense of community amongst its residents and amongst the residents and staff. This is a quiet community of a diverse group of people. Prompt attention is given to maintenance request.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Management team are kind, courteous and timely in meeting concerns. The complex is kept clean. Nice amenities and the rent isn’t bad. Very quiet

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Te location and ammenities of Almand Creek have been wonderful. I have been taken very well care of and think the location in Conyers is very much worth it.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been here for over 9 years. I have notice some changes. Some tenants are not cleaning up after their pets. And one tenant walks his dog under my window.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the community. The Personnel at the Leasing Office and the Maintenance Crew have been absolutely wonderful and very professional!!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here, the staff is proficient, professional and caring. The maintenance staff quickly resolved any maintenance issue and are very pleasant about it. The maintain the grounds above and beyond. Thank you Village.