Village at Almand Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Just moved in and getting used to apartment living. Everything has been good so far. Close to my job and everyone I’ve met have been very nice.
Village at almand creek apartments i like it. Love living here Its Wonderful awsome Nice pool and really nice gym. Good enough parki g space
Always ready to help when a problem comes about. Maintenance guys very professional. I’ve only had one problem in a couple years and every one was so helpful.
Excellent neighborhood! The neighborhood is always clean and peaceful. If there was a way for me to rate with 10 stars, I would very quick.
I’ve been living here for a year now and it’s been a great experience thus far! The staff are exceptional and the neighbors are outstanding! Looking forward to much more great times.
Beautiful atmosphere, quiet, well maintained. Professional and responsive staff. They care about their tenants and identify you by name! The best apartment home I’ve ever lived. Makes you feel like you’re home.
We have had a great experience and enjoy living here. a little more upfront info about location of trash and outgoing mail upon receiving our resident welcome package would have been helpful, but we are really enjoying the complex!
We love having the trail right next to us giving us the opportunity to spend time outside. It is also great if you have dogs. We love the landscape maintenance keeping the community nice
No complaints. Still can’t believe the quality we are receiving. It definitely equals the price. Can’t get this from anywhere. I would definitely recommend to anyone who will appreciate it as much as we do
I feel safe and comfortable. It is affordable with an amazing and friendly staff. Excellent location. With all this pollen the perk of being able to wash and vacuum my car is great. Movie night was great as well.