I gave a deposit and by court order was awarded my Home back. They did not give me my deposit back. I really need that deposit back to feed my kids.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at The Village at Almand Creek. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. The walls are very thin but most residence are respectful of the noise, some cannot help it .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Overall community is great and caring. Just moved in so not sure what to expect but I called like 5 or 6 days ago and service request still hasn't been handled.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It was a rough beginning. Brooke mislead,me and made the experience very difficult to live here. My neighbors were wonderful up until 3 months ago.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Gates are open too long after entry allowing foreign vehicles to tailgate through, which I feel is unsafe for residents in our community at Almand Creek.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Relaxing leaving, up kept community, friendly customer service. Management provides community gatherings for residents, maintanence always available in a timely manner. Lovely landscaping. Playground, tennis court and pool.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great Job! Maintenance calls handled within hours - very impressive! Grounds are always impeccable along with the entire upkeep of the property.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Awesome community! Clean and friendly. Staff is responsive. Residents are neighborly. The grounds are neat and well kept. The woody areas are nice and give a great glimpse into nature.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great neighborhood and location if issues do arise the staff are quick to respond and adamant about getting things done which is always a plus

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Property is fairly well kept, however, pool is not as clean as it should be. Great that the office has been redone but the units could use a makeover with new appliances and cabinets.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a safe, clean, environment. Our neighbors are friendly, kind, concerned and helpful. I wish the land scapepers paid more attention to the changes needed with the increase in temperatures this spring.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Almond Creek is a nice place to stay... there are a few adjustments tha are currently in place that will hopefully take this complex to the next level! #BettertoBEST #ConyersLiving

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It is a beautiful community. The apartments are a bit small as compared to others that I viewed. Mario is excellent and I intend to rely on him if I have any questions. The rent is pretty high and there are many other fees that must be paid. Overall, I am happy to be moving here.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I'm really pleased with the new work out equipment. The treadmills are awesome. I'm also pleased with the response when other residents were shooting off fireworks after quite hours.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been here for over 9 years. I have notice some changes. Some tenants are not cleaning up after their pets. And one tenant walks his dog under my window.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is really good community. With great people clean apartments , newly renovated gym. Great pool hours. Really like living here and big plus point is it is really close to I-20

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Good community. Pet friendly great amenities/workout facility. Also, great location near walking trails, park. Could use extra attention to outside grounds, particularly exterminator for insects, emptying trash in pet area.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. It is not perfect but I still love where I stay. I love that it is gated. There can be some improvements on the patchy areas in the grass and the dirt that accumulates on the walk way near our apartment doors but other than that I love it. It's modern, the plants and trees around the areas are kept neatly groomed which is a plus.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Still a quiet community 😁 I enjoy the gym area because it’s always always quiet and exceptionally clean. Love that way the staff responds so quickly to any concerns or issues.

The staff at Village at Almand Creek is very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a home for peace of mind and relaxation.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

A really great place I lived since moving to Atlanta GA. Mature people lifestyle and it’s comfortable and being single I feel very safe here

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my place very much. I just got my carpet shampooed free of charge because my lease was renewed. This carpet cleaning makes my apartment look really clean, fresh, and new.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community. Very quite, nice friendly neighbors. Dog friendly community, beautiful pool, car wash, tennis court....the trash is always picked up. No run away stray animals. Great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Mario is awesome. Thorough. Follows up and always goes the extra mile. He is very professional but still treats you like family. The other management is ok, but I only deal with Mario.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

hello, The Village At Almand Creek apartment is very clean and well maintained. the community is very friendly and very quick responsive,the swimming pools are well maintained and clean for both adults and childrens,childrens love this community and enjoying.