Great Job! Maintenance calls handled within hours - very impressive! Grounds are always impeccable along with the entire upkeep of the property.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Almond Creek is a nice place to stay... there are a few adjustments tha are currently in place that will hopefully take this complex to the next level! #BettertoBEST #ConyersLiving

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Relaxing leaving, up kept community, friendly customer service. Management provides community gatherings for residents, maintanence always available in a timely manner. Lovely landscaping. Playground, tennis court and pool.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great neighborhood and location if issues do arise the staff are quick to respond and adamant about getting things done which is always a plus

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Awesome community! Clean and friendly. Staff is responsive. Residents are neighborly. The grounds are neat and well kept. The woody areas are nice and give a great glimpse into nature.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It is a beautiful community. The apartments are a bit small as compared to others that I viewed. Mario is excellent and I intend to rely on him if I have any questions. The rent is pretty high and there are many other fees that must be paid. Overall, I am happy to be moving here.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Property is fairly well kept, however, pool is not as clean as it should be. Great that the office has been redone but the units could use a makeover with new appliances and cabinets.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. It is not perfect but I still love where I stay. I love that it is gated. There can be some improvements on the patchy areas in the grass and the dirt that accumulates on the walk way near our apartment doors but other than that I love it. It's modern, the plants and trees around the areas are kept neatly groomed which is a plus.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really like the property and the maintenance of the property . The pool area is absolutely beautiful . It has been a pleasure living here over the past few years

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The apartment community is beautiful and my neighbors are friendly. It has been a quiet community so far. The front office is helpful and gets back to you in a timely manner. An office manager was even driving by the other day and saw that I was taking out trash. She offered to take my trash and put it in the compactor herself. This made my moving experience that much better!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have lived here for a year and a half, and it's been a wonderful community to live in. Office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great community with great neighbors. Safe clean and awesome amenities. I would recommend If you living in Conyers moved to Village Of Almond Creek you will be very satisfied.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Complex is kept clean. Maintenance crew have been prompt and helpful. Office staff have been nice and professional. No complaints at this time.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Since the new owners have taken over they have been keeping up the property. I have questions about the security camera at the front gate, the question is, is it working.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here. The pool and community events are a lot of fun, but some resident's need to respect there neighbor's. Great staff and Management

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I'm really pleased with the new work out equipment. The treadmills are awesome. I'm also pleased with the response when other residents were shooting off fireworks after quite hours.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community. Very quite, nice friendly neighbors. Dog friendly community, beautiful pool, car wash, tennis court....the trash is always picked up. No run away stray animals. Great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

hello, The Village At Almand Creek apartment is very clean and well maintained. the community is very friendly and very quick responsive,the swimming pools are well maintained and clean for both adults and childrens,childrens love this community and enjoying.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Good community. Pet friendly great amenities/workout facility. Also, great location near walking trails, park. Could use extra attention to outside grounds, particularly exterminator for insects, emptying trash in pet area.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Mario is awesome. Thorough. Follows up and always goes the extra mile. He is very professional but still treats you like family. The other management is ok, but I only deal with Mario.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love my place very much. I just got my carpet shampooed free of charge because my lease was renewed. This carpet cleaning makes my apartment look really clean, fresh, and new.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff at Village at Almand Creek is very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a home for peace of mind and relaxation.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been living at Village at Almand Creek for over one and a half years. My experience living here has been pleasant with no problems so far.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is really good community. With great people clean apartments , newly renovated gym. Great pool hours. Really like living here and big plus point is it is really close to I-20

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have had a pleasant time living in the community, with quite and respectful neighbors. Maintenance staff is courteous and friendly. Office staff has been friendly and helpful when I have had any issues. Overall this has been a great community to reside in.