This community is great! The staff are super personable and professional. They act fast on repair orders. You can elect to upgrade your apartment at any time! Extremely pet friendly too! Most residents keep to themselves, have not met any neighbors. It’s also a tame and quite place to live. Plus the lake and walk trail is a bonus!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

So far so good. We picked Village at Lionsgate because of the staff. Jordan has been awesome to work with! Everyone seems really nice and the apartment is comfortable. We like that there are restaurants within walking distance too!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

It’s been incredible experience living here with such a good community and staff at front office always welcoming and helping thank u guys for ur efforts:)

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

We've had a good time living here for two years . We moved in as a family of four and now we are leaving as a family of five! Lots of memories were made here.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

My experience is here is ok. When I first moved in I was having issues with maintenance but that has gotten better and we used to hear our neighbor try to sing at 3am but he is no longer do that so that I great. So ultimately it has been getting better. Also we had the tech package added and that is amazing.

absolutely amazing, wouldn’t want to live anywhere else for my first apartment. you guys are ammmmmmaaaazzzing. will recommend to people looking for apartments

So many apartment complexes look the same. This complex looks more like a small neighborhood. The buildings have some character to them. They don't look like a group of packing crates.

Maintenance takes their sweet time but other than that experience has been great. Neighbours are nice too no noise and other distractions. Great place

I have recently moved in to the neighborhood and have been very pleased. The move in process was easy and the staff was helpful. My kids are enjoying the amenities such as the pool. I look forward to making this a home.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Office staff is absolutely AMAZING. The people living here are so friendly. The apartments are well maintained and the maintenance is friendly and quick! Love how quiet it is here as well.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Beautiful facility with an amazing staff. They know every resident by name. Maintenance is top notch and go above and beyond. We looked at every place within 20 miles. This was the last place on the list and after going on a tour with Jordan we knew this was the place we had been looking for. Jordan as well as the rest of the office staff make everyone here feel like family.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

This is a great community. Very nice landscape. Very close to the best elementary school in this area. Nice staff. Very close to playgrounds.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Most amazing peaceful helpful beautiful place I have ever lived. Staff is always willing to do whatever they can for me at any time, neighbors are friendly and neighborhood is heavenly

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I can say that the community is very quiet and the people I've come across are friendly. I've never had an issue and its a community that I feel safe in.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

We have only lived here a month but so far we have had a wonderful experience. The office staff and maintenance guys are all great to work with.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Love this place! Beautiful landscape with the lake, sunsets are amazing. Great Staff and maintenance, always wanting to help when they can. Community is very nice.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I moved this community since October 26th 2018. So far I live here over six months. I had great experience to live here. The leasing center staffs very nice and helpful. The community is clean and beautiful. The neighbors are friendly. So what you want more than these? We love to live this community.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

All is good. People are nice and friendly. Office personnel are wonderful and Maintenance guys are very professional. Love the lake and the peaceful quiet surroundings.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

From application to final walk-thru, Niki made the entire process simple and painless. Very smooth transition for sure. Although having just moved in, it’s apparent the grounds are well maintained and overall peaceful.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great community, great staff, maintenance is done on time. The amenities are good. The community is well maintained and the pool is awesome!

Awesome apartment. The management is very friendly and ready to look into any issues that ASAP. My apartment had a lake view and it's amazing!!!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The staff at Lionsgate has made me feel immediately welcome. Love the lake walk. I’ve met several of my neighbors The area is so quiet. This was a very pleasant surprise considering how close we are to everything.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great staff! Jordan remembers everyones name so reliable if needed. Clean community the only issue I see is parking is very limited if you have quest

It’s very nice and social community guys at leasing office always very helpful and welcoming, apartments are good to,Maintainence staff is really nice

Nice here. The grounds are kept up! Need more trees to block the sound from vehicles & motorcycles and for more privacy on the corner of Edgewater and Metcalf.