Village at Lionsgate

Absolutely love the apartment. The staff is awesome. Love Jordan he is family for us he has helped us above and beyond. If we move from here we will miss the community. Shelly is the apartment manager she is always available and ready to help. Kelly the maintenance supervisor works so hard for the apartment. I feel everyone are awesome. Friendly neighbors they let us celebrate an Indian festival in the clubroom last year. Very friendly. If you ever have problem call Jordan. He will always greet you with a smile and respect.
The community is kept clean, landscaping is nice and the property is well lit. This is important now that the days will soon be shorter. I track my walking steps and love walking around the lake. The employees and maintenance are so nice and wave when I’m out in the community.
Obsessed with the apt Love the trail and the lake Excited to go fishing! Very friendly staff. Very dog friendly, clean clubhouse. Love the game room can’t wait to try it out. Pool is perfect for the summer
Only been here for a few days but the process of getting my apartment and the leasing process couldn’t have been easier! Brianna was extremely helpful and helped me narrow down my search!
Very good experience with the community. The management are very nice and apartments are will built! The walk around the lake is very pleasant.
I moved from a 1 bedroom to a 3 bedroom. I have a great view of the lake and we love our new apartment. I'm so glad we stayed in the Village.
Awesome lots of room friendly staff moved from grander. Nicer place then my. Last place. The garage is a plus. I home I’m here for a long time
Great place cheap and luxury. Neighbors are so good. I like being here and see all season on time. Its safe and great place to raise my family
the management is the key to any apt complex . maximus excels the competition . and the management here has been firm but agreeable . Jordan has gone out of his way to make my move a success and i can recommend him without reservation . my only issue is he will get the promotion he deserves ad i will lose him here . i feel welcome here and appreciate the balance between cost and value.
Its fun and peaceful living here. We have enjoyed every season. Only part we do not like is lots on poop of geese on the the trail around the lake.