Village at Lionsgate

4.4

4.4

Kimberly
Having been homeowners for almost 30 years it has been a great experience to rent here at The Village at Lionsgate. The community is much like the community in our neighborhoods of years past where we knew our neighbors and people are out and about and take time to visit and get to know each other. We have also enjoyed not having the responsibility of making and paying for our home repairs. We have lived here for 5 years now don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Nicholas
I’ve had maintenance requests I’ve put some in probably about a month ago if not longer about my carpet and I have not heard one thing back I would like to be contacted about it also If my request is “serviced” that’s a lie they looked at my reused cut out piece of carpet that was put in before I moved and told me they would have to call someone never heard from again.. took over a month to get a working washer! My carpet was hot glued down as a service request for carpet coming up and deteriorating. The front office is friendly.
Bethany
It is a delight to live at the Village at Lionsgate! Friendly staff, great community, and beautiful walking paths are a few of the best attributes.
Kellen
Friendly staff, quiet and pleasant apartment neighborhood! The maintenance team is quick to respond to an issue within the apartment as they provide kind and friendly service.
Lexi
We love everything here. We love our home and we love that we have to option to a garage. We also love how everything is so close. Nothing beats a 10 minute drive to our favorite places.
Sherzod
Amazing place to live!!! Super close to best elementary and middle schools. Great neighborhood. 24/7 best service by leasing office. Kids are enjoying!!
Bich
Very nice location, Nice living space with a beautiful view of the sun rise and pond. Friendly neighbors and a friendly staff that are quick to help if needed. I enjoy being able to walk with or with out my dog around the pond encountering duck, geese and other wild life. I’ve been more then satisfied with mail delivery and the staffs ability to sort through and notify me when ready. Last thing I’ll touch on is the work out facility it’s not flashy or the biggest gym but it’s perfect for the dumbbell work I do.
Allison
We have officially been here 1 week and everything has been perfect! There were a couple of maintenance issues that were addressed immediately! The office staff is top notch! Everything is great!
Jasmine
I love living at the Villages at Lionsgate. From my first visit Nicole has been awesome in showing me the apartment as well as helping with my paperwork. It's a quiet neighborhood and close to most things.
Linda
Just moved in but the Village is beautiful and so peaceful and quiet. Our apartment is more spacious than we expected. We were disappointed with the front door painting job but they sent the maintenance person immediately to repaint the door frame and clean up the sloppy paint job.