Village at Lionsgate

4.4

4.4

I have loved my time here! My boys and puppy love the walking trail and the beautiful lake for fishing! We use the pool often in the summer and love having a driveway!
Wonderful! Love living at the Village at Lionsgate! Such a beautiful community with wonderful people and great management. So glad I chose this apartment
I love how overall quiet this neighborhood is, especially at night. My favorite thing since I’ve been here is still the lake and the fountains.
Great place to live! I love the privacy of the garage to the front door and the grassy area to walk my dog this is the best apartments we have ever lived in.
This is my fourth month living here and I have the same excitement as when I first moved in. I've had the maintenance crew out a few times and they are prompt and professional - just love the staff and walking trails this community provides!!! Thanks and Happy New Year, Alan
This is a nice complex slightly upscale Most likely the best complex We have ever lived in. However there is room for improvement in regards to trash laying around rules should be enforced Dogs should be kept on leash all in all great place but because of minor issues like that I cannot get five stars.
Nice area. Neighbors are quiet. I think community involvement from the leasing office is a good effort in the midst of covid. You can tell they are really trying to make an effort.
I have been living in this community for 2 years now, and I can’t say enough good things about here. Well maintained well staffed community with lots of fun activities to do.
I have enjoyed living here, but this past year, I’ve noticed an increase in residents who are careless as to the way they maintain their patios and front door areas, residents who argue in public, and residents who blast their music, as well as speed through the complex.
We have bought houses lived in them that was home and we have lived in apartments. Village at Lions gate by far has exceeded apartment life and it feels like I am still living in my former homes. Great place to live!