The community is well kept, although its an older community. The school is right across the street and plenty of kids live here. The lake view is beautiful!!

This has been the best place I've lived. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Everything is so well maintained and beautiful. I definitely would recommend this place to everyone.

Nice neighborhood with friendly staff. The apartments are clean and well kept. Convenient to schools, shopping and amenities. I would recommend living here to others.

The front desk people are brilliant and always ready to help and the neighbors are quiet there aren’t any rowdy people so living here has been a great experience

The whole process has been so smooth! Everyone so kind. There were no surprises, most apartment complexes I’ve moved to, there are random charges or things aren’t how they were presented before you signed. Not the case here!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I've been here one week and I'm glad, as well as my son, that we chose this place to live. Great office staff, great amenities and just a pretty area.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Peaceful complex and friendly staff. The location is convenient. The maintenance crew puts the resident first, they are a hard working group.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

So far so good. I just moved in a few days ago but so far everything is good. Still learning and adapting to the new community. The staff is very nice and friendly.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

This was the first apartment I looked at the name caught my eye while entering the office there was a great atmosphere the office was friendly polite. we were taken to see the apartment it was like walking in to our home beautiful clean land scape sharp over all 100 stars. Thank you for an awesome place to live while searching for our home and being that we moved from SC. This was the best moved we have made next to buying our house.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Experience has been great so far. Move in was a breeze and all maintenance requests have been fixed within two days. Nothing bad to say at this point.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Been living here a year and half and haven't had a single issue. Great location and easy access to many different restaurant's and shopping in the area.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Super cool one. I really admire the location which is completely awesome. This place is calm and composed with some additional benefits nearby.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I love this complex. Such a great value. My apartment is nice. Maintenance is fast and has even come to fix my AC after hours on a Friday! Office staff is also great and know me by name. Amenities are everything I need. Love the pool and the package pickup. Beautiful clubhouse and nice office room too.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I enjoy the community, it is quiet and I feel that my family is safe here. The community is friendly and the activities for residents are enjoyable.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Beautiful neighborhood and very friendly staff. Love that I can’t really hear my neighbors and that I am so close to everything! It feels like I’m on vacation here.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The place is good and neighborhood calm, maintenance and leasing team helpful and friendly. Overall a great community for residing. You will enjoy your stay

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The leasing office staff are very helpful and nice! They know me by name! My apartment has nice hardwood flooring and is spacious. The apartment was clean when I moved in. I am excited to live here!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

It’s been about 8 months at this community’s and I have to say there aren't many things to complain about. The staff is excellent, the amenities, and location make this community a great place to live.

It's a beautiful place, and I really like the lake view. My neighbors are friendly. I just wish we can have a playground or some activities for kids.

I’ve been at this community for about 8 months now. The staff is awesome. Valet garbage pick up isn’t offered at any other community but this. I highly recommend it.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Our home was hit by lightening and burned on July 4. The Village at Lionsgate is a very comfortable and convenient place to stay during the 8-9 months it will take to rebuild our house. We enjoy the friendly folks here.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The move is pretty painless. The front desk was very friendly. Great amenities! A lot of space! I’m very excited to start fishing in the private lake too! I’m happy with my choice

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

It is A lovely quiet community. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. The property is clean and well kept. It is a great family community.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

There is always quick customer service, and the employees here always remember who you are. Good looking apartments, well kept landscape, and pleasant neighbors.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I like living here. It’s super close to everything. There move in process wasn’t the best. Nothing was ready on our move in day. Also the apartment was never cleaned before we moved in and you could tell the previous resident was a smoker.