Friendly staff and love the attached garages! Huge master bed and closet! We love that it came with full size washer and dryer. So far so great

I really love the quiet nature of the neighborhood. Sometimes at night its so quiet I can hear the honking of the train off in the distance. For a moment I think I'm back in the country.

I really love the location of these apartments! Late at night it can be so quiet outside, which I love because I grew up living in the country. :)

Nice floor plans, good rate and friendly staff. The community has nice amenities, and it is well cared for. Centrally located near many restaurants and shopping areas.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Nice and clean place to live. Recommend living on second floor since the floors are so thin. The clubhouse is really nice and having a garage is a plus.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Love the apartment, grounds and club house! Still getting used to everything and getting to know the neighbors though. Did have a hiccup with move in and maintenance but all is sorted and doing good!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Amazing experience , very welcoming staff and very helpful people, the community is very close to all supermarkets so it's super convenient if you ever forget anything

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The community is great, feels good up beer around here. Winters begin cold not too many folks are out in the open however i am waiting for summer to start

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

We love it here at The Village at Lionsgate! We have made some really good friends, we feel safe and it is beautiful here. I love watching the geese and ducks on the pond and the walking path around the pond is a great way to exercise outside and enjoy the nature.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great community, everyone is so friendly. Staff has been very nice and accommodating. With all the recent weather, they were working nonstop to try to get the snow removed.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The leasing process was straight forward. The community is well maintained and the apartments are in great condition. We were able to move in right away.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I have really enjoyed residing here. The landscaping is very nice. The apartments are well kept. Staff are friendly and responsive. The overall feel is comfortable. And one of the biggest and most important factors is safety; safety has not been an issue.

So far I live the apartment here is my best experience one I ever lived.The office staff always patient and friendly. We have a lot of activities when the holidays.

Have only been here for about a week. Everything has been great. Love the hardwood floors and the big bathroom. Bedroom closet is huge, great for storage. The desk in the bedroom is very convenient.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I wasnt sure what i said yes to because i was in a hurry to get a house but i was plesantly surprised. Great house and super spacious thanks

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

So far we are enjoying our stay here (1 week and 2 days in). You have a very friendly staff and great amenities. Hopefully we will be able to enjoy the pool before we move to our “forever” home.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

My favorite place I have ever lived. The neighborhood is peaceful, the other residents are nice and there are tons of other dogs for mine to play with

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I have been here almost a year and I can say by far this is one of the best places to live. I haven't had a single issue at all. I like all the upgrades this community has done as well.

The staff is so nice, the maintenance is on top of everything. Apartment homes are very nice and a beautiful lake and walking path. Entry and clubhouse always looks very presentable with a great gym

I really enjoy living here. They do a good job taking care of stuff in a timely manner. The parking is my main complaint. The layout is a pain and they won't let guests park on the property after about 10. There's one place they can park on our side of the complex. The north side of the complex has a road we can park on but it's just poor planning. Suggestions: bigger gym, bigger pool, indoor pool/hottub

Just moved in the community but the staff has been helpful and the area is very nice. So far neighbors are nice and the complex is quiet. Hoping everyone has Happy Holidays.

For sure, it is indeed nice apartment to live for sure. It looks amazingly well and gives the awesomeness at his best. I would say by far the best

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great amenities and staff continues to improve things all the time. Safe neighborhood. Staff ensures everything is well lit outside around doors, garages, and leasing office. They care about their residents.

Nice community,safe & very quiet! Great walking area & beautiful lake.Jorden is so helpful & so friendly. We are very pleased to have chosen this apartment complex.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Still in love with my home and this community! New upgrades! Staff is ALWAYS so friendly! Looking forward to starting the new year! Never disappointed