Awesome apartment. The management is very friendly and ready to look into any issues that ASAP. My apartment had a lake view and it's amazing!!!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The staff at Lionsgate has made me feel immediately welcome. Love the lake walk. I’ve met several of my neighbors The area is so quiet. This was a very pleasant surprise considering how close we are to everything.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great staff! Jordan remembers everyones name so reliable if needed. Clean community the only issue I see is parking is very limited if you have quest

It’s very nice and social community guys at leasing office always very helpful and welcoming, apartments are good to,Maintainence staff is really nice

Nice here. The grounds are kept up! Need more trees to block the sound from vehicles & motorcycles and for more privacy on the corner of Edgewater and Metcalf.

Staff is awesome (always friendly, eager to help), only thing is you have to follow up multiple times. Special thanks to Nicole and Jordan. Maintenance is on time and its a great community to live with peace and happiness.

It's a very nice complex. It's very clean and well maintained. The leasing staff did a great job of introducing me to my new community, when I was visiting the complex for the first time.

This community is great to live. especially the lake and side walk around the lake. Gym and game rooms are fairly good to exercise and hang out

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Been living here almost 15 months and haven't had a single issue. Great location and easy access to many different restaurant's and shopping in the area.

The location is great. Its been too cold to do much outdoors since moving but once spring arrives I look forward to the outdoor amenities that are provided here.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

This is a nice apartment complex. I’ve been here for 2 months now and I have two complaints first is I have put in a maintenance request the my to have a few things addressed and I have yet to have someone come by to fix the stopper in my tub. Second the walls are really thin. I can hear my neighbor roll over in their bed from my bedroom.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Friendly staff and love the attached garages! Huge master bed and closet! We love that it came with full size washer and dryer. So far so great

I really love the quiet nature of the neighborhood. Sometimes at night its so quiet I can hear the honking of the train off in the distance. For a moment I think I'm back in the country.

I really love the location of these apartments! Late at night it can be so quiet outside, which I love because I grew up living in the country. :)

Nice floor plans, good rate and friendly staff. The community has nice amenities, and it is well cared for. Centrally located near many restaurants and shopping areas.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Nice and clean place to live. Recommend living on second floor since the floors are so thin. The clubhouse is really nice and having a garage is a plus.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Love the apartment, grounds and club house! Still getting used to everything and getting to know the neighbors though. Did have a hiccup with move in and maintenance but all is sorted and doing good!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Amazing experience , very welcoming staff and very helpful people, the community is very close to all supermarkets so it's super convenient if you ever forget anything

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The community is great, feels good up beer around here. Winters begin cold not too many folks are out in the open however i am waiting for summer to start

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

We love it here at The Village at Lionsgate! We have made some really good friends, we feel safe and it is beautiful here. I love watching the geese and ducks on the pond and the walking path around the pond is a great way to exercise outside and enjoy the nature.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Great community, everyone is so friendly. Staff has been very nice and accommodating. With all the recent weather, they were working nonstop to try to get the snow removed.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The leasing process was straight forward. The community is well maintained and the apartments are in great condition. We were able to move in right away.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I have really enjoyed residing here. The landscaping is very nice. The apartments are well kept. Staff are friendly and responsive. The overall feel is comfortable. And one of the biggest and most important factors is safety; safety has not been an issue.

I am just moving into the area. So far, we've had a couple things that we were told would be done, not done. Hopefully those will get done soon.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

So far I live the apartment here is my best experience one I ever lived.The office staff always patient and friendly. We have a lot of activities when the holidays.