For sure, it is indeed nice apartment to live for sure. It looks amazingly well and gives the awesomeness at his best. I would say by far the best

Great amenities and staff continues to improve things all the time. Safe neighborhood. Staff ensures everything is well lit outside around doors, garages, and leasing office. They care about their residents.

Nice community,safe & very quiet! Great walking area & beautiful lake.Jorden is so helpful & so friendly. We are very pleased to have chosen this apartment complex.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Still in love with my home and this community! New upgrades! Staff is ALWAYS so friendly! Looking forward to starting the new year! Never disappointed

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Friendly staff. Excellent neighborhood. Considerate neighbors. "Valet Trash" pick up is an unexpected surprise. Gym and Clubhouse I have ZERO complaints.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Coming from a country girl, the community doesn't make you feel like you are living in the city. I love walking my dog around the lake and nearby neighborhoods listening to the lake fountains and meeting residents.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

We just love the apartment. There are so many kids. Very close to school. Jordan is awesome. I think he should be a manager soon. He is so helpful. Great apartment. With just one problem u can hear people running above u lol . But rest is all good

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I love living at the Village at Lionsgate. The staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. My maintenance requests are always handled quickly and completed well. The value for what I pay is awesome!

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Niki and Jordan are so amazing. They go above and beyond to be helpful and welcoming. The community is beautiful. Love the pond to walk around and trash pick up! 🙌

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Nicole Powell is my leasing agent and was very understanding and attentive to my needs upon my move in date. Staff very nice very nice community and I would reccomend

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

I have been living at Lionsgate for almost ten years now and have enjoyed my time here. The staff are friendly and helpful; maintenance is performed in a timely manner; the outside area is beautiful and cared for well. Finally the neighbors are kind, and I love the pet friendly policy. Overall I would recommend Lionsgate as a wonderful place to live.

Living at the Village at Lionsgate doesn't feel like apartment living. It feels like a private community complete with gardener and a pool service, and repairs are fixed lightening fast

Wonderful community to live in and an amazing place to work at. I really love the lake where I can fish. The fitness center is great. Great community feel.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Everyone is super nice in the complex. The maintenance is fantatsic. The office staff is very friendly and always helpful. The facility I ever well run.

We love it here! The pond with the ducks and geese is so quiet and calming. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is great although sometimes need a few reminders about things to be done. We have made great friends here and plan to stay for a long time!

Beautiful property and wonderful community. Great amenities. They have a super yummy coffee bar. They have a cute trail that goes atound the lake. Vey picturesque.

This is our 2nd time living in this community. We love the location and the staff has always been so great! The apartments are great sizes and layouts and seem to be well kept and upgraded. Our only minor complaint is no fan/light in the living room.

I’ve enjoyed living here. It’s a quiet and peaceful place, with full scale amenities. Staff are wonderful. The landscaping is beautiful. Conveniently located, as well.

Love the atmosphere of the apartments, especially the lake and the many trees. With so many people that walk the community though with children and pets, like I personally do, I wish that a few speed bumps could be considered.

Wonderful apartment to live in. The view near the lake is awesome. The roads inside the complex are very clean and well maintained. Maintenance service is good.

I think it is one of the best places to live in the community. I have shopped around and in the end this is one of the best. Would recommend to anyone.

Great customer service. Great area with a huge development area (Corbin Park) that's just a few minutes away from apartment complex. Unit is new and updated.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

Everything is great for now. The view is beautiful. However, the staff didn't finish cleaning before we moved in, which made us a little unconvenient.

Reply from Village at Lionsgate

The tenants are setting out their trash when they are very well aware it is not a pick up day. Eyesore. The maintenance crew are doing an amazing job but we have to do our part also.

The staff always goes above and beyond for their tenants. They try to take time for each of us. You feel like you are important when you submit requests and questions.